Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Demon - sing a new tune. All you got is liberal, freedom, terrorist songs. It's rater tired and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Mac4lyfe is a liberal, what do you expect. They don't care about people unless they agree with their opinions.Anti-freedom.
    You are fake news. I travelled to many states during the lockdowns, way worse than just "gyms" closed. You closed-minded libtard.
    You are anti-freedom and anti-science. It's a fact if you survived covid and have the antibodies you should not get the vaccine.
    So believing in freedom makes you an idiot? You are not American, you terrorist.
    Teen dies days after getting Covid-19 vaccine, officials investigating.The boy’s aunt tells the Detroit Free Press that he had received the Pfizer vaccine at a Walgreens store. She describes her nephew as healthy with no underlying medical conditions, but he had complained of the common post-vaccine symptoms, like fever and fatigue.
    Teen had a hard on days after getting Covid-19 vaccine, officials investigating. His girl friend tells her BFF that his hard on wouldn't go down. He had complained of the common symptoms... BLUE BALLS.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Demon - sing a new tune. All you got is liberal, freedom, terrorist songs. It's rater tired and boring.

Teen had a hard on days after getting Covid-19 vaccine, officials investigating. His girl friend tells her BFF that his hard on wouldn't go down. He had complained of the common symptoms... BLUE BALLS.

You are against facts. Facts don't care about your feelings!

Mac4Lyfe

Demon - do you still have all that shit plastered on your car??

https://ibb.co/8MbJSx9

Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 10-19-21 at 08:43 AM.

Demonata

Get the vaccine and die!

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Data is becoming more and more clear. Under 40 and healthy, chances of dying of Covid almost zero. Chance of vax injury likely higher. Over 65 vax causes reduced risk of hospitalization and death for a short period of time. Not sure 40-65 clear. Vax does not reduce risk of transmission. May actually increase it if over 40. Still do not know long term side effects, obviously. Potential that vax stats are more grim than realized in my opinion. Government mandates on health decisions an extreme overreach. If you want the vax, go for it.

terpkeg

Seriously, no idea what this thing will do to you long term.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=3841558

Hopefully if you are healthy, you will process the toxins in it and recover

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    Seriously, no idea what this thing will do to you long term.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=3841558

Hopefully if you are healthy, you will process the toxins in it and recover
    No one has suffered long term consequences from the vaccine. However millions are suffering from long covid symptoms. Does your brain have holes in it?

Demonata

Anyone that says no long term effects can happen from the vaccine is a retard since not enough time to test them yet.

terpkeg

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    No one has suffered long term consequences from the vaccine. However millions are suffering from long covid symptoms. Does your brain have holes in it?
    No one has suffered long term consequences from the vaccine???? This is clearly untrue. Obviously cannot have a serious debate with you if this is your position. Not sure if you are trolling.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Who said I was concerned about his kids? Do you think he was concerned about other people's kids or even his own kids? He told you in the video that he didn't give a shit about anyone but himself. He damn sure didn't care about you. One less Trump voter and one less spreader of lies and conspiracies. He will be going to hell. That's for sure.

Broken brains... Oh, okay. Whatever you say. The truth is that you and your cult members brains have been scrambled long before Covid. Trump mind fukked you guys and there's no turning back.

See that proves your brain is broken, buddy. Don’t you remember that I am not a Trump supporter?

You can’t separate thoughts and opinions from a political narrative that is fed to you by the cathedral.

As far as the guy’s kids. I guess you’re even more of a dirtbag for bringing them up if your only purpose was to dunk on him further and not because you thinks it’s a shame that they don’t have a father anymore.

Dig the hole deeper, scumbag
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave grease lightnin 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Kraken

No one has suffered long term consequences from the vaccine???? This is clearly untrue. Obviously cannot have a serious debate with you if this is your position. Not sure if you are trolling.
    Serious debate???

That ship sailed long ago

And when you choose to put the focus on the few ppl that have had serious consequences from the vaccine as opposed to the millions of long haul and dead coviders, ya, theres no srs debate to be had.

Not even sure why you're trying at this point

Demonata

He's a male nurse so he believes he knows more than anyone.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    See that proves your brain is broken, buddy. Don’t you remember that I am not a Trump supporter?

You can’t separate thoughts and opinions from a political narrative that is fed to you by the cathedral.

As far as the guy’s kids. I guess you’re even more of a dirtbag for bringing them up if your only purpose was to dunk on him further and not because you thinks it’s a shame that they don’t have a father anymore.

I think there are 2 types of people who aren't fans of President Trump.

1. The normal person: doesn't like him for a wide variety of different personal reasons. If they talk politics, they might say things like "I really don't like the guy. He's rude."

2. The crazed lunatic: They are consumed with anything Trump. They will literally scream at the sky. They will attack someone for wearing a hat containing a message of making the country great. They are offended at just about everything and everyone is racist.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

1. The normal person: doesn't like him for a wide variety of different personal reasons. If they talk politics, they might say things like "I really don't like the guy. He's rude."

2. The crazed lunatic: They are consumed with anything Trump. They will literally scream at the sky. They will attack someone for wearing a hat containing a message of making the country great. They are offended at just about everything and everyone is racist.
    Yup

terpkeg

Serious debate???

That ship sailed long ago

And when you choose to put the focus on the few ppl that have had serious consequences from the vaccine as opposed to the millions of long haul and dead coviders, ya, theres no srs debate to be had.

Not even sure why you're trying at this point
    A few??

http://vigiaccess.org/ reports about 2.3 million adverse events.

covid-19 vaccine contains the active ingredient(s): Covid-19 vaccine.Result is presented for the active ingredient(s).Total number of records retrieved: 2288498. Hover to show information

Of course, some of these are unrelated. But personally, I know of: 1. 46 yo guy who dropped dead 14 days after second dose and autopsy revealed enlarged heart, 2. 36 year old whose period went irregular after taking it after years of same cycle 3. 52 year old who developed rapid heart beat 2 days after and is on pills to regulate it now; and 4) elderly (80 plus I believe) who developed blood clots in/near kidney after. Hospitalized. Treating physician acknowledges it was side effect.

Still not sure if you are trolling

terpkeg

Adverse drug reactions (ADRs)

• Blood and lymphatic system disorders (92674)
    • Cardiac disorders (114813)
    • Congenital, familial and genetic disorders (1259)
    • Ear and labyrinth disorders (76475)
    • Endocrine disorders (3201)
    • Eye disorders (84082)
    • Gastrointestinal disorders (469834)
    • General disorders and administration site conditions (1391645)
    • Hepatobiliary disorders (4625)
    • Immune system disorders (32452)
    • Infections and infestations (158023)
    • Injury, poisoning and procedural complications (111883)
    • Investigations (312343)
    • Metabolism and nutrition disorders (51788)
    • Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders (666490)
    • Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) (3435)
    • Nervous system disorders (986505)
    • Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions (5224)
    • Product issues (3705)
    • Psychiatric disorders (108123)
    • Renal and urinary disorders (18480)
    • Reproductive system and breast disorders (92623)
    • Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders (242851)
    • Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders (313345)
    • Social circumstances (16050)
    • Surgical and medical procedures (22281)
    • Vascular disorders (124046)

Adverse drug reactions (ADRs)
    Blood and lymphatic system disorders (92674)Cardiac disorders (114813)Congenital, familial and genetic disorders (1259)Ear and labyrinth disorders (76475)Endocrine disorders (3201)Eye disorders (84082)Gastrointestinal disorders (469834)General disorders and administration site conditions (1391645)Hepatobiliary disorders (4625)Immune system disorders (32452)Infections and infestations (158023)Injury, poisoning and procedural complications (111883)Investigations (312343)Metabolism and nutrition disorders (51788)Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders (666490)Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) (3435)Nervous system disorders (986505)Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions (5224)Product issues (3705)Psychiatric disorders (108123)Renal and urinary disorders (18480)Reproductive system and breast disorders (92623)Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders (242851)Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders (313345)Social circumstances (16050)Surgical and medical procedures (22281)Vascular disorders (124046)

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

any ongoing health conditions are now called "long covid"

because nobody ever gets sick or has medical problems from anything other than covid, if you disagree with that then you disagree with science!

The Kraken

A few??

http://vigiaccess.org/ reports about 2.3 million adverse events.

covid-19 vaccine contains the active ingredient(s): Covid-19 vaccine.Result is presented for the active ingredient(s).Total number of records retrieved: 2288498. Hover to show information

Of course, some of these are unrelated. But personally, I know of: 1. 46 yo guy who dropped dead 14 days after second dose and autopsy revealed enlarged heart, 2. 36 year old whose period went irregular after taking it after years of same cycle 3. 52 year old who developed rapid heart beat 2 days after and is on pills to regulate it now; and 4) elderly (80 plus I believe) who developed blood clots in/near kidney after. Hospitalized. Treating physician acknowledges it was side effect.
    Still not sure if you are trolling
    Just like everyone else, Im tired of covid. Tired of hearing about it, talking about it and reading about it.

Theres nothing either of us can say that hasnt been said 100 times already. Theres no reason to debate this stuff any longer.

Its football season

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    any ongoing health conditions are now called "long covid"

because nobody ever gets sick or has medical problems from anything other than covid, if you disagree with that then you disagree with science!
    Thanks for your input Mike. Thats the final piece of the puzzle. You solved it! We can now all understand everything more clearly and move towards your beliefs.

Thanks again

terpkeg

Just like everyone else, Im tired of covid. Tired of hearing about it, talking about it and reading about it.

Theres nothing either of us can say that hasnt been said 100 times already. Theres no reason to debate this stuff any longer.

Its football season
    That's fair. I would be at the same point if I was not concerned about the State trying to force the vax upon my family (and potentially my children soon). I am all for medical freedom. I understand people disagree with this.
    Anyway, I can move on.

The Kraken

That's fair. I would be at the same point if I was not concerned about the State trying to force the vax upon my family (and potentially my children soon). I am all for medical freedom. I understand people disagree with this.
    Anyway, I can move on.
    We agree there. I shouldn't have posted in the first place, sometimes I see something and just post impulsively.

I made a thread recently about vaxxing kids and I think its bullshit personally. I feel like we're at a point we can stop rubber-stamping FDA emergency use authorizations and go back to collecting long term data on vaccines, especially with kids.

Anyways

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Thanks for your input Mike. Thats the final piece of the puzzle. You solved it! We can now all understand everything more clearly and move towards your beliefs.

Thanks again
    you're welcome!
    just pointing out there is an AGENDA at work... the AGENDA says push vaccines no matter what, and get people afraid of covid no matter what
    so everything COVID is fraudulently exaggerated

and your smarmy response made everything clear too! you are tired of hearing about covid but not tired enough to be condescending towards my opinion, and try to make me feel like shit about it! so congrats on being such a dick

Mac4Lyfe

Who the fukk are you? I'm supposed to know who you are and who you support? You sound like a Trumpet. I don't give a shit if you are or not. No I don't remember you.
    I'm a dirtbag for shitting on an asshole. Sorry, you are not hurting my feelings. Too bad I can't shit on his grave too. Feed the worms. Those kids are better off not having that dick around. Hopefully he had a huge insurance policy but something tells me he didn't even have car insurance on his 1971 pickup truck.

Mac4Lyfe

and then there's you. A guy who lives in a shit hole 3rd world country, who can't even vote in the US, who sucks off Trump every time he's mentioned in a gambling forum. You should wipe your lips of all the jizz Trump has sprayed on you.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Yup
    At least Mac knows he is the crazed lunatic in this scenario. Mac will literally throw Trump’s name in every thread….

Mac4Lyfe

You cannot make this shit up. This guy is also a flat earther (Hello Kyrie).

Flat Earth theorist, anti-vaxxer Rob Skiba dies from COVID: report

A champion of the flat Earth movement has reportedly lost his battle with COVID-19.

Rob Skiba — said to have come home from a Christian-centric Take On The World conference in August not feeling well — was also a COVID vaccine skeptic, the Daily Beast reports. It was from that conference he allegedly posted a message on Facebook noting that “within I’d say 2 to 3 years or so” we’ll know whether vaccines were a solution or a problem.

“Truly, I take no joy in saying this, nor will I if I’m the one still standing,” he wrote.

CrooksAndLiars.com unearthed video of Skiba preaching opposition to flu vaccine mandates in 2012, referring to inoculations as “the mark of the beast.” He was referencing the Biblical book of Revelations. His sermon from nearly a decade ago portended right-wing ideology today.

“Gotta take the shot or else you can’t be a teacher in a school or you can’t work at CVS,” he complained.

The side effects of mandated vaccinations, according to a graphic displayed by Skiba in that video, included “counterfeit immortality” and being “cast alive into a sea of fire.”

DwightShrute

Who the fukk are you? I'm supposed to know who you are and who you support? You sound like a Trumpet. I don't give a shit if you are or not. No I don't remember you.
    I'm a dirtbag for shitting on an asshole. Sorry, you are not hurting my feelings. Too bad I can't shit on his grave too. Feed the worms. Those kids are better off not having that dick around. Hopefully he had a huge insurance policy but something tells me he didn't even have car insurance on his 1971 pickup truck.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Its football season
    For those, on both "sides" fo this issue, who's framework and understanding are based on incorrect and misinformation will always have a debate on their hands as they are forced to reconcile their own ignorance with reality.

It's probably the main reason this thread continues on.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    At least Mac knows he is the crazed lunatic in this scenario. Mac will literally throw Trump’s name in every thread….
    I love to throw Trumps name out there. Remind you guys that you backed a 1 term loser.

I'm still waiting for one of you Trumplets to tell us ONE THING Trump has been successful at besides bullshitting you? You can't list ONE successful business venture. Oh, maybe it's be in sports announcing. He did a great job talking about himself while Holyfield was getting pummeled in the last PPV that was totally empty. My how the mighty has fallen.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

when that fruit loop bill maher is making fun of democrats....you really have to think about your liberal ass stance on many things

DwightShrute

and then there's you. A guy who lives in a shit hole 3rd world country, who can't even vote in the US, who sucks off Trump every time he's mentioned in a gambling forum. You should wipe your lips of all the jizz Trump has sprayed on you.
    funny what you make up and choose to believe.

I live on a beautiful island where people come to spend their holidays. I live steps from the ocean and there is so much coral that you can see fish from the shoreline. It boasts some of the world's best diving and shore snorkeling. The water is so clear that you feel you are floating on air. After work in a couple hours, I am going snorkeling with a couple who just bought a ocean front bungalow for 2.1 mil and then drink a couple beers. Not bragging but just hitting your lies in the face with facts as per usual.

Mac4Lyfe

Demon on his way to a Proud Boy's protest.

DwightShrute

Who would have thought that one day we would be gathering with family and smoking weed, and the only illegal part would be the gathering.

Mac4Lyfe

funny what you make up and choose to believe.
    I live on a beautiful island where people come to spend their holidays. I live steps from the ocean and there is so much coral that you can see fish from the shoreline. It boasts some of the world's best diving and shore snorkeling. The water is so clear that you feel you are floating on air. After work in a couple hours, I am going snorkeling with a couple who just bought a ocean front bungalow for 2.1 mil and then drink a couple beers. Not bragging but just hitting your lies in the face with facts as per usual.
    Sure DuhWhite. We believe you. Wink, wink.

DwightShrute

Sure DuhWhite. We believe you. Wink, wink.
    I don't care if you believe me. I feel blessed at this moment in my life. Who knows how long it will last. My former business partner just died Friday as his ex informed me earlier. He got into a car accident a few years ago and got hooked on opioids and the last 4 months of his life were spent in a shelter.

First ... 67686970717273 ... Last