DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

A lot of great posts in here

Was he digging for the cooch or rubbing asshole?

I need to watch again

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

I need to watch again
    Urban was saying "lets fukk some whores tonight!"

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    Titans -4 is a gift... square or not, its too short considering the distractions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post

Agree shocker
    The Titans have no receivers you dumb shits, hamstrings don't heel in a week. Titans are not a gift at all, teams coming off overtime games also have a horrible record straight up and against the spread

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The Titans have no receivers you dumb shits, hamstrings don't heel in a week. Titans are not a gift at all, teams coming off overtime games also have a horrible record straight up and against the spread
    Look here. The loser stalker finds my posts again and comments. Notice the social retard singles out the people who call him out when he shaves units and pulls his BS here.

The last time you stalked one of my posts, you claimed Wisconsin and mertz would cover the # vs. ND. Refused to bet me straight up for real cash and lost. You keep embarrassing yourself.

Why don't you mind your own business and stop stalking. Others posted the same thing here. It's past midnight, shouldn't you be going for your midnight stalk?

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24811

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

I need to watch again
    Digg, u think a $100,000 donation by Urban makes this go away?

https://cancer.osu.edu/for-donors-an...ancer-research

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24811

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    tell you what the Jags new Center looks healthy as fuk

Haha-haha. Urban is removing Shotgun from the playbook. All snaps now under Center.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

You could tell Urban's wingman tried to get in the way of the camera. He knew something was up. Which is why you need a wingman that can direct them hoes to a private room.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look here. The loser stalker finds my posts again and comments. Notice the social retard singles out the people who call him out when he shaves units and pulls his BS here.

The last time you stalked one of my posts, you claimed Wisconsin and mertz would cover the # vs. ND. Refused to bet me straight up for real cash and lost. You keep embarrassing yourself.

Why don't you mind your own business and stop stalking. Others posted the same thing here. It's past midnight, shouldn't you be going for your midnight stalk?
    As usual you have nothing of any substance to say. The Titans are not a gift you dumb shit

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

As usual you have nothing of any substance to say. The Titans are not a gift you dumb shit
    Dumb shit.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Sickening.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Wish I knew if he got to fukk her or not. If he did get to hit it no doubt the Jags are winning on Sunday. We’re talking about football players here, a majority of his team probably got all fired up when they saw this and were like “Fukk yea bruh!!! Look at coach!!!” Football players regularly sexually assault women all over the country it’s just a fact. Did any of you attend a school that didn’t have a girl get assaulted while drinking too much at a football party? I’m guessing everyone in here did. I mean EVERYONE. Jags are a live dog if you ask me.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Waiting for Roethlosberger to post this video with the hashtag “me too”

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

You honestly think he gives two flying fukks what the media and America thinks about him? His wife said he needed a night out. He probably got to hit that ass, that broad didn’t seem to mind him doing that. That old fukk is probably in cloud nine after getting some of that snatch. What’s he supposed to come out and say? “I don’t give a fukk what any of you think, I beat that pussy so hard she squirted all over me and I loved it and would do it again. I love young pussy”???

I’m hoping that line gets jacked up. The team is probably going to give him or gave him a standing O next time they see each other at the facility.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

He probably even kept her panties. Probably going to keep them until the scent wears off is my guess. Taking the Jags all day Sunday.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Kinda reminds me of when TMZ released a story about two rookies for I can’t remember which team but they were in Dallas to play the Mavericks and the night before the game they blew like 15-25k at a strip club the night before and TMZ released the story and some footage. Everyone POUNDED the Mavs thinking these guys would be all hungover. I was like “Bro if I was up with strippers partying all night and had 25k just to rain on those hoes, I’d feel like the messiah himself the next game. My jumper would be WET.” Guess what? Dallas didn’t cover and everyone lost their ass. Nothing gets the male body and brain working like RANDOM pussy. Nothing.

gshock1

Me being up a ton is all the substance i need. You being in the red already shows that you suck no matter how much analysis you do.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Fukking guy is a G.

gshock1

https://twitter.com/mlombardiNFL/sta...310944260?s=19

Load up on the Titans. All distractions and no prep!

petey7979
    petey7979's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4886

This has to be a wakeup call for his wife on how good she has it. Her husband has women in their twenties whoring themselves out to him yet he stays married to old menopausal hag

petey7979
    petey7979's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4886

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    those girls should kill themselves
    Urban is the only one accountable here for his actions. Whores have no accountability. Imagine being that girl's father seeing his daughter grind on an older married man? Why? Free drinks? Hoping he would become her sugar daddy? I would be disgusted
    Last edited by petey7979; 10-05-21 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Spelling

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3423

Urban hasnt washed his hands since. He looks completely hammered

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

He's a puss hound. That is a well documented fact.

His wife has been looking the other way for years.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

With Tebow being cut, he was just looking for another tight end

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18923

I see the thread title has been altered.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave semibluff 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Sickening.
    Agree

Which kitty altered the damn title

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    With Tebow being cut, he was just looking for another tight end
    Well, like Tebow, she wasn't gonna be a tight end either

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10289

Jags players already didn’t like him right? Are they gonna show up Sunday just to give him a nudge out the door?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Jags players already didn’t like him right? Are they gonna show up Sunday just to give him a nudge out the door?
    This is a great opportunity for Jags players to lay down. Best way to fire the coach.
    https://twitter.com/mlombardiNFL/sta...310944260?s=19
    Load up on the Titans. All distractions and no prep!
    How can it not be a distraction?? You probably have season ticket holders calling in to cancel their tickets. Jax is in the bible belt and they can get their money back since Jax sucks this year already. You better believe the front office is getting hundreds of calls a day.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    He's gone 100%

Only question is which week

He has shown nothing of value as a HC. Players don't seem to respond to him. Now this public debacle...

Lou Holtz made it 13 games, does Urban even get to week 10?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Kinda reminds me of when TMZ released a story about two rookies for I can’t remember which team but they were in Dallas to play the Mavericks and the night before the game they blew like 15-25k at a strip club the night before and TMZ released the story and some footage. Everyone POUNDED the Mavs thinking these guys would be all hungover. I was like “Bro if I was up with strippers partying all night and had 25k just to rain on those hoes, I’d feel like the messiah himself the next game. My jumper would be WET.” Guess what? Dallas didn’t cover and everyone lost their ass. Nothing gets the male body and brain working like RANDOM pussy. Nothing.
    Kid - I would agree with you if it was Trevor Lawrence grabbing ass. The players can go on an all night bender and still show up for the game. They just need to perform. But the head coach? Meyer should be making sure the team is ready. He should be reviewing film, fine tuning the small details. That ain't happening right now. This is the NFL. You have got to come up with a game plan each week or you will get outcoached and out schemed. I love the Titans in this spot.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Haha-haha. Urban is removing Shotgun from the playbook. All snaps now under Center.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Kid - I would agree with you if it was Trevor Lawrence grabbing ass. The players can go on an all night bender and still show up for the game. They just need to perform. But the head coach? Meyer should be making sure the team is ready. He should be reviewing film, fine tuning the small details. That ain't happening right now. This is the NFL. You have got to come up with a game plan each week or you will get outcoached and out schemed. I love the Titans in this spot.
    And even if it is the HC, it can be overcome if you have a ring or 2. Or at least start out 4-0

But 0-4 and the players are tanking???

He's already gone. They'll pay him millions to leave. Probably his plan all along. Just another con-man
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave The Kraken 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mjsuax13 gave The Kraken 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    And even if it is the HC, it can be overcome if you have a ring or 2. Or at least start out 4-0But 0-4 and the players are tanking??? He's already gone. They'll pay him millions to leave. Probably his plan all along. Just another con-man
    Hell, maybe his wife masterminded the entire thing???

This definitely won't help him get a college gig though.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

anotehr example of how these college coaches usually fail at the pro level

way easier to coach a bunch of children then coach the best in the world

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Meyer should definitely be more careful and understand there are eyes & cell phones everywhere.

And I'm not a big fan of Urban but when it comes to his coaching, is it really his fault that his entire teams sucks?

None of those scrubs on the Jaguars roster should have any say in who their coach is and if anyone needs to go it's probably most of them.

First 12345 ... Last