JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

If these silly HUGE spending bills pass for trillions more inflation will BALOON over night like it almost is now!!

Crypto will be the escape goat for saving your bank rolls. Dems even want to monitor $600 transfers or more in all banks in these same bills.

Could get ugly. Crypto man!!

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

That's amazing. WTF have they been waiting for?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Don't look for quick money, invest and wait. I'm convinced with Crypto. Ups and Downs will happen often but in the end most just go up.

Stock market doing poorly and Crypto still climbing today. I like when I see that
    Slowly correcting down again. Just can’t get over the hump

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Slowly correcting down again. Just can’t get over the hump
    Ups and Downs are happening always with Crypto just wait it out Mikey.

Some Crypto's will explode in time I'm sure. That's what I'm looking for in a year or two.

Better then sitting on a big a chunk of your savings in a no interest saving account at your local bank. Try some Crypto.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Ups and Downs are happening always with Crypto just wait it out Mikey.

Some Crypto's will explode in time I'm sure. That's what I'm looking for in a year or two.

Better then sitting on a big a chunk of your savings in a no interest saving account at your local bank. Try some Crypto.
    Lol

Locked and loaded for a while buddy.

Just working on a reverse jinx.

ChuckyTheGoat

PI, what is your sell price?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    PI, what is your sell price?
    75 Bitcoin
    7500 eth
    2500 Bitcoin cash

Ada keeping for 10 years or bust

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

Quote Originally Posted by Arky View Post
    Ace has got it. Monero (XMR) is the grandaddy of the privacy coins. .
    IRS pays up to $625,000 if u can crack moreno

ChuckyTheGoat

75 Bitcoin
    7500 eth
    2500 Bitcoin cash

Ada keeping for 10 years or bust

Props, PI. I like it. Good Luck.

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19177

Quote Originally Posted by Yulia74 View Post
    IRS pays up to $625,000 if u can crack moreno
    Yep. So far no takers.

They will have better luck nabbing people at the off ramp - cashing out. Send from one person to another, though - they can't touch you. No one knows about the transaction except for you and the receiver. It makes Monero the coin of choice on the dark web/black market - that's what they tell me anyway....

Love my privacy coins (Monero, Pirate Chain, Dero, Wownero). They have a stigma with them though because governments hate them and can't track them. They're trying to get exchanges not to carry them.... and some of the weenie exchanges have caved to the pressure.

Governments are getting more snoopy, intrusive and tax-happy so I'm for everything that is against that....
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave Arky 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Shibu Inu (SHIB) just came out on Coinbase for trading. It's brand new and just valued at fractions of a cent. Probably double your money in one day as Coinbase is promoting it on it's front page. Time it and get out. Time it and get out again. Repeat and rinse. It's a good way to gamble and make money on the watch clock.

Already up 75% from 24 hours ago.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Is Bitcoin going to take off now or have another correction?

Debating on adding this high for short term profits.?

onetrikpony
    onetrikpony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2480

$SHIB was listed on Coinbase Pro Sept 9th
    Coinbase Pro

@CoinbasePro

·
    Sep 9

Our SHIB-USD order book is now in full-trading mode. Limit, market and stop orders are all now available.

$SHIB was listed on Coinbase Sept 16th

Coinbase

@coinbase

·
    Sep 16

SHIB is now live on Coinbase and in the Coinbase iOS and Android apps. Coinbase customers can log in now to buy, sell, convert, send, receive or store SHIB.

onetrikpony

Shibu Inu (SHIB) just came out on Coinbase for trading. It's brand new and just valued at fractions of a cent. Probably double your money in one day as Coinbase is promoting it on it's front page. Time it and get out. Time it and get out again. Repeat and rinse. It's a good way to gamble and make money on the watch clock.

Already up 75% from 24 hours ago.
    SHIB was listed on Coinbase Pro Sept 9th
    SHIB was listed On Coinbase Sept 16th

onetrikpony

Shiba Inu
    Code SHIB
    Development
    Original author(s) "Ryoshi"[1]
    Initial release August 2020; 1 year ago[1]
    Development status Active
    Website https://www.shibatoken.com/

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Hey Raiders, have you looked into Karura? It's gonna be the Defi hub for Kusama

Also, Acala which is gonna be the Defi hub for Polkadot

I think these two have huge potential

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by onetrikpony View Post
    SHIB was listed on Coinbase Pro Sept 9th
    SHIB was listed On Coinbase Sept 16th
    Well today was the first time I noticed it advertised on the front web page of Coinbase. It drew my attention and then I read the multiple threads on SBR on it. Bought SHIB this morning. See what happens now?

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

If these silly HUGE spending bills pass for trillions more inflation will BALOON over night like it almost is now!!

Crypto will be the escape goat for saving your bank rolls. Dems even want to monitor $600 transfers or more in all banks in these same bills.

Could get ugly. Crypto man!!
    Good thing those spending bills are based on over a 10 year span, and based on the extra taxes that will be raised by going after the ultra -rich's hidden off-shore monies, and by raising the corporate tax rate, and on taxes for the super-rich(like, hundred-millionaires and billionaires), and NOT by raising taxes on people making UNDER 400k a year[check's notes] which is roughly one percent of the top one percent of people in this Country.
    A lot of politicians make over 400k a year, with their salaries and investments, and/or businesses, and/or part-ownership in a family business, and/or have a spouse that has a business or a high-paying executive type job. Nancy Pelosi being one. But I don't think I've heard her speak out against raising taxes for people making over 400k a year.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

I've seen that Shib on coinbase main page past 2 days showing it as the highest %-wise gainer.

Seen an article yesterday or Sunday night, that it had removed one of it's zeros. Whoo. Lolz. That it now has only 4 zeros after the decimal vs the 5 it had. Again...whoo. Lol

All because Elon tweeted about it. SMDH. Lolz

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Quote Originally Posted by Arky View Post
    Do these places ever give a reason for denying?

I wasted several hours of my life trying to meet Kraken's approval. They didn't like the pictures I sent in. Too much glare, not within the borders, not perfectly focused, etc, etc. Very picky about pics.... Finally, after much frustration and 3 or 4 submissions, they gave the approval.

As for fees, sometimes that's a daily problem. One day they are high, the next day they are reasonable. As to Coinbase, try to use Coinbase Pro - the fees should be better.
    Nope. Not a one. Just get denied. And quick. Like almost instantly. It's impossible -or damn near, probably - to try and talk to a live person and get an answer.

And yea, those pictures can be frustrating. I don't know if others DL's are like KY's , but ours have all of these hologram type BS in the picture and all over the DL. Right where my name, height, sex and signature is, there are 4 little diamonds with tiny words that change colors as you tilt the DL around. And it sucks trying to have enough lighting and hold the phone at an angle to get a clear enough pic of the DL without all the glare off the hologram type thingamajigs.

But they are denying me for my cc. I don't think my DL is the issue.
    Last edited by louisvillekid; 10-05-21 at 07:54 PM.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10351

Looking for one more thing to happen on the daily before Bitcoin goes full send...I think it’s going to be this month...I’ll let you know if it happens.

couple observations...

Looking at seasonality, Ethereum has never outperformed Bitcoin in the 4th quarter,

but then in Q1 Ethereum full sends...

Bitcoin dominance double bottomed and looks bullish, so if ever there was a time to be overweight Bitty vs Alts it’s now.

once BtC does its thing can rotate.

just my ignorant observations...my first cycle, but my technical analysis is usually pretty solid and TA in crypto seems to be better than any other tradeable asset.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Looking for one more thing to happen on the daily before Bitcoin goes full send...I think it’s going to be this month...I’ll let you know if it happens.

couple observations...

Looking at seasonality, Ethereum has never outperformed Bitcoin in the 4th quarter,

but then in Q1 Ethereum full sends...

Bitcoin dominance double bottomed and looks bullish, so if ever there was a time to be overweight Bitty vs Alts it’s now.

once BtC does its thing can rotate.

just my ignorant observations...my first cycle, but my technical analysis is usually pretty solid and TA in crypto seems to be better than any other tradeable asset.
    You may want to take it a little further instead of only Q1, following the bull cycle most alts really take a beating for at least a year or so, not sure if its different because Ethereum is so popular but its still an alt no matter what anyone says. But I’m on the same page as u where I’m mostly all btc right now. Enjoy the next few months, its always been a great time.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

How high you think this EOS goes?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

ChuckyTheGoat

PI, not saying I disagree. But I have to say that Kiyosaki is one of the guys that I really dislike.

Don't like his spiel at all. Talks as if he's speaking down to all listeners.

And he's been touting Silver forever. No offense, but Silver investment don't look so hot.

Good Luck, PI. Best wishes, pal.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    PI, not saying I disagree. But I have to say that Kiyosaki is one of the guys that I really dislike.

Don't like his spiel at all. Talks as if he's speaking down to all listeners.

And he's been touting Silver forever. No offense, but Silver investment don't look so hot.

Good Luck, PI. Best wishes, pal.
    I hope he is all wet..

But he seems pretty sure.

Thanks for your input Chucky.

ChuckyTheGoat

I hope he is all wet..

But he seems pretty sure.

Thanks for your input Chucky.
    You bet, PI.

I think you hit on it. He talks sure-fire all the time. I always feel like he's talking down.

I mention his preference for Precious Metals. Sure, that sounds great. How have they done of late?

That's all I'm saying. Investing is speculative. You don't get to be wrong like Kiyosaki but talk as if u got it all figured out.

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitco...%20in%20Brazil

Bitcoin set to become legal payment in Brazil
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat, and Arky

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by Yulia74 View Post
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitco...%20in%20Brazil

Bitcoin set to become legal payment in Brazil
    Thanks, Yulia. Q: You have any interest in going Pro?

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Hey Raiders, have you looked into Karura? It's gonna be the Defi hub for Kusama

Also, Acala which is gonna be the Defi hub for Polkadot

I think these two have huge potential
    Sister projects. Both look great.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    I've seen that Shib on coinbase main page past 2 days showing it as the highest %-wise gainer.

Seen an article yesterday or Sunday night, that it had removed one of it's zeros. Whoo. Lolz. That it now has only 4 zeros after the decimal vs the 5 it had. Again...whoo. Lol

All because Elon tweeted about it. SMDH. Lolz
    Performing well so far indeed in just a days time since I invested.. Get that baby to 1 cent value or more eventually and we all start striking gold.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-06-21 at 03:02 AM.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

On Monday of next week bitcoin will be worth less than 1 dollar.

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19177

How high you think this EOS goes?
    I had more EOS than anything at one point and was a fan. It's been a disappointment. It's good tech and fast. I don't think the DAPPs took off like everyone expected. They have governance issues. The validators are pretty much an exchange cartel.

Still got a bunch but I sell a little every time it goes over my buy-in/DCA price. $4.69 is still red for me while I have other coins purchased at the same time doing 3x or better and some in the 10x to 20x range.

It was once a top 10 coin now it is like #40.

How high will it go? I dunno, maybe $20-$25 if the market blasts off.... Total guess.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

We need a $65k BTC. Sky's the limit if we blow by the ATH. And the alts will follow.
    Points Awarded:

Arky gave raiders72001 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

it has a good gain going now, i have been buying a lot in the 45,000- to 46,000 range over the weeks, it stand this morning 54,278
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

First ... 137138139140141142143 ... Last