Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

exchange reserves (BTC) at their lowest in three years

glad september is over and btc is done with china

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Crypto keep on climbing! Nice little run we are experiencing right now!

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

Just put $5000 into wadzpay (wtk). dyor tied into ********** on ********** newsroom they just posted an article currently at .14 cents got in at .12 forecasted to do $1.00 soon.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm invested in probably 10 different Crypto currencies now. Diversity.

My thinking is a bunch of these Cytpto's I'm invested in are valued and priced under $1.00. It's a crap shoot. If just one blows up though you get rich fast. Leave it there and check back in a year or two. I think it's worth the gamble. Better then penny stock investing that's for sure unless you have insider info on that penny stock.

The bulk of my investing is in bitcoin and etherium though as those are proven to last and aren't going anywhere. Equivalent to S&P investing with Stocks. Safer.

biggie12

had you guys listened to me you would have made 45% overnight on wadzpay. currently at 15 cents.... this coin has $2 potential all day. Dyor they are partnered with Master card....

Lex_icon
    Lex_icon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11585

I'm accumulating gaming coins/play to earn by now...

AXS
    Mana
    ALICE
    EIJIN
    And others...

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by Lex_icon View Post

AXS
    Mana
    ALICE
    EIJIN
    And others...
    check out medabots.io

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'm invested in probably 10 different Crypto currencies now. Diversity.

My thinking is a bunch of these Cytpto's I'm invested in are valued and priced under $1.00. It's a crap shoot. If just one blows up though you get rich fast. Leave it there and check back in a year or two. I think it's worth the gamble. Better then penny stock investing that's for sure unless you have insider info on that penny stock.

The bulk of my investing is in bitcoin and etherium though as those are proven to last and aren't going anywhere. Equivalent to S&P investing with Stocks. Safer.
    wow so innovative

thanks for breaking that down for us

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    had you guys listened to me you would have made 45% overnight on wadzpay. currently at 15 cents.... this coin has $2 potential all day. Dyor they are partnered with Master card....
    i just glanced the charts for it on coingecko. has made a helluva jump in past 30 days. But at same time looks like last Dec 2020 it was up in the 8 and 9 cents range then as recently as early Sept , late Aug it was worth a penny or less. Aug 31st it shows 0.00900534 and then Wed Sept 15th it rocketed up to 0.169668 on 1.5 million in volume. Then Sept 19th it was back to 0.02530082

biggie12

Louisville coin was released in August of this year if I'm not mistaken what chart are you looking at. There was two big announcements that made the coin jump and then sell off at around 15 cents. Should become stable around 14 cents now.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Louis, u ever meet Bob Baffert?

biggie12

ah lvkid I know why looking back before partnerships there was only around 58 holders. prior to Aug 2021. They probably only ever held a private ico back in 2020 and then never marketed the coin. i see no signs of marketing untill the end of August this year.

Looks like the two partnerships is what caused the big jump. around 7 people dumped there bags from the private sale after reaching 17 cents. That dip was quickly eaten up by New investors. DYOR like always but reading everything released the past few days this could be a real gem

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    ah lvkid I know why looking back before partnerships there was only around 58 holders. prior to Aug 2021. They probably only ever held a private ico back in 2020 and then never marketed the coin. i see no signs of marketing untill the end of August this year.

Looks like the two partnerships is what caused the big jump. around 7 people dumped there bags from the private sale after reaching 17 cents. That dip was quickly eaten up by New investors. DYOR like always but reading everything released the past few days this could be a real gem
    they need more exchanges to pump that volume up a bit, might slide a few dimes into it for sh*ts and giggles...don't fk me here biggie

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    wow so innovative

thanks for breaking that down for us
    Just sharing mind blowing brilliant investing schemes smart ass Archie ..

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Well, i lost $205ish in Dai token somehow.

I sent some from my coinbase to my trust wallet and i got a notification almost instantly from trust wallet that i had received Dai, but when i open the wallet it no where to be found.
    Even the transaction log that you can use through some link provided shows it went through, or at least has a little green check mark and says success.
    I went back to my coinbase and same thing. Shows it went through and has a link also to some tracking site for transactions that shows the trail and shows success, but it not showing up in my trust wallet on main screen as to my balance.

I made sure it was specifically Dai and not multi-collateral Dai, or Single-collateral Dai, or xDai, or wrapped Dai, Compound Dai, Pool Dai, Cream Dai, TT-Sai Dai, and on and on. It was just Dai token. I notice under the QR code/wallet address it has receive Dai, but says send only Dai token and in parenthesis (bep20)
    But on coinbase it just has it listed as Dai token, it doesn't specify whether it's a bep20, or bep2, or bep5 or whatever numbers of bep there are in existence.

I don't get why my trust wallet sent me a notification saying i received Dai, but when i open the app/wallet it's no where to be found.

I mean even in top left under the bell, if i tap on that it just goes to a blank screen with an emoji in the middle with "Notifications will appear here" and "refresh" in blue. It shows no notifications, nothing. Yet the app(the trust wallet app) alerted me as soon as i sent it from coinbase. Had the logo on top of my screen and a little drop down saying i received Dai - but once i actually open the app/wallet, i got nothing.

That's what i get for trying to send some coin/token to this trust wallet and thinking i would play around with it and learn how to swap coin/tokens for a different one and put some in those pancake farms or pools and see what it would do, and if everything worked out and looked promising i would transfer more.

But nope. That's out of the question now.

I guess i'm back to just buying interest paying coins/tokens on coinbase and holding, and or the same with my gemini acct. And if i need to move moola to a book, i'll keep dong it the way i been doing it. buy with CB and move to blockchain, then to the book.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    Well, i lost $205ish in Dai token somehow.

I sent some from my coinbase to my trust wallet and i got a notification almost instantly from trust wallet that i had received Dai, but when i open the wallet it no where to be found.
    Even the transaction log that you can use through some link provided shows it went through, or at least has a little green check mark and says success.
    I went back to my coinbase and same thing. Shows it went through and has a link also to some tracking site for transactions that shows the trail and shows success, but it not showing up in my trust wallet on main screen as to my balance.

I made sure it was specifically Dai and not multi-collateral Dai, or Single-collateral Dai, or xDai, or wrapped Dai, Compound Dai, Pool Dai, Cream Dai, TT-Sai Dai, and on and on. It was just Dai token. I notice under the QR code/wallet address it has receive Dai, but says send only Dai token and in parenthesis (bep20)
    But on coinbase it just has it listed as Dai token, it doesn't specify whether it's a bep20, or bep2, or bep5 or whatever numbers of bep there are in existence.

I don't get why my trust wallet sent me a notification saying i received Dai, but when i open the app/wallet it's no where to be found.

I mean even in top left under the bell, if i tap on that it just goes to a blank screen with an emoji in the middle with "Notifications will appear here" and "refresh" in blue. It shows no notifications, nothing. Yet the app(the trust wallet app) alerted me as soon as i sent it from coinbase. Had the logo on top of my screen and a little drop down saying i received Dai - but once i actually open the app/wallet, i got nothing.

That's what i get for trying to send some coin/token to this trust wallet and thinking i would play around with it and learn how to swap coin/tokens for a different one and put some in those pancake farms or pools and see what it would do, and if everything worked out and looked promising i would transfer more.

But nope. That's out of the question now.

I guess i'm back to just buying interest paying coins/tokens on coinbase and holding, and or the same with my gemini acct. And if i need to move moola to a book, i'll keep dong it the way i been doing it. buy with CB and move to blockchain, then to the book.
    lol

NM

wow

after i decided to rant about it because it's been an hour. 7:41pm est.

right after i posted this. my balance screen changed to 202.37

looks like it gave me the Dai into something called Multi-collateral Dai(still is just listed as DAI) and has a ERC20 beside it.

whew. thought that zhit had disappeared into the interweb.
    Last edited by louisvillekid; 10-03-21 at 08:39 PM.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Anyone ever use Trust wallet to swap coins/tokens? Whole reason I sent some Dai over to my Trust wallet was to swap for BNB or Cake so i could try out these DeFi apps. But apparently out of the gazillion tokens listed I can't swap Dai for BNB or Cake, or a lot of other coins/tokens, but I can swap for ETH, or other stable coins/tokens.
    But apparently i need the BNB in order to use these DeFi apps.

There is a FARM token i can swap for using Dai, but i have to use it on something called harvest.finance , but it's not listed on trust's wallet in the DApps.
    Last edited by louisvillekid; 10-03-21 at 10:23 PM.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

lol

NM

wow

after i decided to rant about it because it's been an hour. 7:41pm est.

right after i posted this. my balance screen changed to 202.37

looks like it gave me the Dai into something called Multi-collateral Dai(still is just listed as DAI) and has a ERC20 beside it.

whew. thought that zhit had disappeared into the interweb.
    Now my trust wallet is back to $0

I don't know what da frick is going on. I closed the app to try and watch football, and i was playing around on the laptop trying to figure out how I can only use coinbase to actually buy coins/tokens but move it to other platforms/wallets so I can swap or convert to other tokens. Then I open back up the Trust wallet and my zhit back to 0.

If my Dai ever shows back up on the screen i'm sending that shit back to my coinbase, or over to gemini or blockchain wallet.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15294

Quote Originally Posted by Lex_icon View Post

AXS
    Mana
    ALICE
    EIJIN
    And others...
    ILV and YGG are my two biggest holds gaming.

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19134

Now my trust wallet is back to $0.....
    I know you've already done it but any time you try a transfer from a new source/destination in crypto, always send $10 or $20 first to see if things go to plan, then, once confirmed, send the rest. I still get the heebee jeebies when I send large sums even though I mostly "trust" and have confirmed the process....

Could your DAI be ERC-20? Did you send it to an ETH address (starts with "0x")? If it is, you may need Etherscan to "see" it. Paste the receive address into Etherscan, click search and then click on the token drop down box.

https://etherscan.io/

Trust Wallet might not show tokens of Ethereum. I dunno...never used the Trust wallet. There should be a way to get at it.... I had to do this once to get at a token airdrop into my Ethereum address but it was so long ago, I forget the exact process.

Edit: I remember. You need the private key for the ETH addy if you can get it. Log into myetherwallet.com with the private key and then send it somewhere safe. It's very unsecure to do it this way but it works - make sure you are using secure connections (lock icon in the address bar, etc). And make sure you have enough gas (ETH) to perform the transfer.
    Last edited by Arky; 10-04-21 at 01:43 AM.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by Arky View Post
    I know you've already done it but any time you try a transfer from a new source/destination in crypto, always send $10 or $20 first to see if things go to plan, then, once confirmed, send the rest. I still get the heebee jeebies when I send large sums even though I mostly "trust" and have confirmed the process....

Could your DAI be ERC-20? Did you send it to an ETH address (starts with "0x")? If it is, you may need Etherscan to "see" it. Paste the receive address into Etherscan, click search and then click on the token drop down box.

https://etherscan.io/

Trust Wallet might not show tokens of Ethereum. I dunno...never used the Trust wallet. There should be a way to get at it.... I had to do this once to get at a token airdrop into my Ethereum address but it was so long ago, I forget the exact process.

Edit: I remember. You need the private key for the ETH addy if you can get it. Log into myetherwallet.com with the private key and then send it somewhere safe. It's very unsecure to do it this way but it works - make sure you are using secure connections (lock icon in the address bar, etc). And make sure you have enough gas (ETH) to perform the transfer.
    Trust Wallet holds pretty much anything...ERC20, TRC20, BEP2, BEP20, BTC, etc etc you just have to 'enable' the coin so it is 'viewable' in your wallet.

LKid in the upper right hand corner of the main Trust Wallet screen you'll see an icon with 2 circles with lines going through them, click their and find the coin you are trying to 'view' within your wallet and enable it. Also what exactly are you trying to do? you mentioned Cake, keep in mind Cake and other DeFi are Binance Smart Chain projects so if you are trying to 'convert' ETH based tokens to Cake for example you'll need to use the tokens that are BEP20, ALL Binance Smart Chain projects use BEP20 coins.

Let me know what you are trying to do and I'll tell you the quickest path to get there, if you are trying to play in DeFi and want BEP20 you can start by opening a Binance US account, there you can trade for BNB BEP2 and convert it within Trust Wallet to BEP20 for example
    Last edited by mngambler; 10-04-21 at 02:25 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Arky gave mngambler 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by Arky View Post
    That's really good advice. It's happened many times to me that I've freaked out thinking I lost money by sending to the wrong place. My latest is sending ADAX from ExMarkets to my GeroWallet. ExMarkets told me that it would show on Gero as Assets +1. It turns out that Cardano native tokens aren't integrated with Gero yet so it shows on cardanoscan but not Gero. Fortunately Gero said they'll add tokens soon and that it's safe.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    Trust Wallet holds pretty much anything...ERC20, TRC20, BEP2, BEP20, BTC, etc etc you just have to 'enable' the coin so it is 'viewable' in your wallet.

LKid in the upper right hand corner of the main Trust Wallet screen you'll see an icon with 2 circles with lines going through them, click their and find the coin you are trying to 'view' within your wallet and enable it. Also what exactly are you trying to do? you mentioned Cake, keep in mind Cake and other DeFi are Binance Smart Chain projects so if you are trying to 'convert' ETH based tokens to Cake for example you'll need to use the tokens that are BEP20, ALL Binance Smart Chain projects use BEP20 coins.

Let me know what you are trying to do and I'll tell you the quickest path to get there, if you are trying to play in DeFi and want BEP20 you can start by opening a Binance US account, there you can trade for BNB BEP2 and convert it within Trust Wallet to BEP20 for example
    Trust Wallet is really nice since it holds so many tokens. I hate leaving all my tokens on Metamask so I'll split it up at times.

biggie12

lets go Wtk the party is just starting .24 cents today

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Wrapped Luna (WLUNA) is my top performer over the past few weeks with my portfolio. Not sure if it's gonna continue to skyrocket but it's looking good so far and with no signs of letting off.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Have a question for the Regulars:

*Will a Bitcoin Bull Run require Stock investors to divest a portion of their portfolio?

IE, I think BTC has had a positive correlation to US stock equity indexes. In the 4q, are we going to witness people pulling $$ out of stocks to get into BTC?

Of course, I don't mean 100%. But even 5% would have a big wave.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

I baffled how so many on here are able to use numerous platforms and buy so many alt coins, or even well known coins, with such ease and move them around and sell and rebuy etc. etc.

The only platform that let's me buy with ease is coinbase. And it seems like whatever i buy the price is always the same $2.99 - whether it's $100 worth or $250 worth, and whether it's btc, algo, dai, usdc, tezo, eth, etc. etc.

And even moving it from coinbase to another wallet/platform ie: gemini, crypto, trust, blockchain - is usually really cheap, like pennies.

But once I get it to those other wallets/platforms and I want to send it somewhere else, and/or try and convert to something else, that's when the fees get absurd.

I have gave my identity away to all of those other wallets/platforms using same credentials as coinbase, and yet I can't ever buy on any other platform/wallet. I constantly get denied. My CC will alert me that I have a pending charge, or card wasn't present, or i have/had a temporary hold charge, or pre charge, and blah blah blah. But i'm always denied.
    My damn drivers license has been scanned front and back and sent to all the aforementioned wallets/platforms, sometimes including selfie pic, along with verifying gmail, phone, and whatever else, and I still get denied.
    But I can buy on coinbase perfectly fine.
    I don't get it. I don't understand how people are buying and moving and dumping and selling and converting and yada yada yada, on numerous platforms, and in $1000's or even tens of thousands, with nothing but an email and phone.

I want to try and take advantage of earning these high apy's vs my money sitting in my regular bank. But I also don't want to have to much in coinbase spread around the coins they pay interest on, because it can be hacked, apparently.

Trust and Blockchain offer some really decent apy's , even on stable coins.

Coinbase offers 0.15 apy on USDC, but blockchain offers 13.5 apy - But I get denied trying to buy anything on blockchain(and others) even though it's same credentials i used to sign up for coinbase.

So I just bought USDC on coinbase and was like "I'll just send it to blockchain...and i'll earn the interest that way."
    Wrong! I thought I'd test it out with just trying to send $100 worth. The fee was gonna be $34 and some change. THIRTY FOUR DOLLARS to send $100 worth of a stable coin - was gonna leave me with only $65 and change. F'n crazy.

I played around on the Trust wallet after I sent $200 worth of Dai. Looked at trying to convert the Dai into other coins/tokens. Some i would be allowed, others it won't let you convert. And the fees to convert varied drastically. Some it would show $2, 3, maybe 4 - but some it would show $8, 16, 24, like wtf?

Even buying btc on coinbase and moving to blockchain or trust wallets and then sending to a book, can vary in fees.
    Well, the buying part on coinbase seems to always be $2.99 - and moving from CB to either BC or trust seems to be pennies - it's moving from BC or trust to the book where the fees can drastically change.
    I think i sent 200 back in april or may and it was over $15 - but then i just sent 200 about 2 weeks ago and i think it was under a dollar, or a dollar and some pennies.

I'm just more puzzled how i can buy on coinbase with ease, but nowhere else. Same credentials, gmail, phone #, cc, etc. I just get denied denied denied.
    Even more annoying is that my CC is on file at some of these sites and/or their 3rd party processors, like moonpay and simplex(?) and maybe others - and I can't remove the card. The ones where I can see my card attached as a payment option, even though they decline it, I've tried to figure out how to remove it from the profile or as a payment option, and I can't. And good luck trying to talk to an actual person with anything crypto related. So that's even more frustrating - seeing my cc on file at a platform and/or wallet and not being able to remove it.
    PLus having my DL scanned front and back and selfie pics out there at thee places that have denied me as well, also sucks.
    Last edited by louisvillekid; 10-04-21 at 01:18 PM.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Also thanks to all that responded. Apparently because i have the trust app on my old phone and a recent newer phone, and i swap back n forth with whatever one has a charge. lol

i had bought and moved some things using the newer phone but then put it on charge. and then was using the older phone[note: old phone just has home wifi, newer phone has home wifi and data from my cell service] and for whatever reason the Dai moved to my trust wallet wasn't showing up on the app with the newer phone, but only on the older phone.

I finally was able to move the Dai to my gemini, since they're paying like 7.55 apy on it. I'll let it sit there until I decide I need to move it or convert it or whatever.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post

I've looked at that top right little bars with dots in them, and have noticed that anything i have/had at the time in my trust always seems to auto enabled. Like, the little slider bar beside the coin/token I have in trust will already be blue.

Because I can only apparently buy though coinbase. I get denied everywhere else. So what do I buy on coinbase that i can send to trust and then convert into whatever will be needed to use on that pancake swap. Coinbase won't let me buy BNB. But can I buy something else, send to trust, and then convert it to BNB using trust? I wasn't finding any way to do that.

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19134

I baffled how so many on here ..........
    Do these places ever give a reason for denying?

I wasted several hours of my life trying to meet Kraken's approval. They didn't like the pictures I sent in. Too much glare, not within the borders, not perfectly focused, etc, etc. Very picky about pics.... Finally, after much frustration and 3 or 4 submissions, they gave the approval.

As for fees, sometimes that's a daily problem. One day they are high, the next day they are reasonable. As to Coinbase, try to use Coinbase Pro - the fees should be better.

biggie12

Lets go WTK .36 cents today.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

thoughts about XCAD network ?

best youtubers involved there as well as advisor is ceo of zilica

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by MrSink View Post
    thoughts about XCAD network ?

best youtubers involved there as well as advisor is ceo of zilica
    Like it, one of my holds although this is a boom or bust coin.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Don't look for quick money, invest and wait. I'm convinced with Crypto. Ups and Downs will happen often but in the end most just go up.

Stock market doing poorly and Crypto still climbing today. I like when I see that

First ... 136137138139140141142 ... Last