Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    It’s not. Completely false. That’s the problem with the internet. Any qualified doctor will tell you to get the vaccine even if you’ve had COVID.

No, you are fake news! Every doctor I talked to told me if you survived covid already to not get the vaccine.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    100 percent false

100% true.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The main benefit to the vaccine is it builds up a level of immunity so when you get covid, its mild.

If you're unvaxxed and get covid, the response is going to be way worse and you're much more likely to die. If you don't die, congrats you might have better immunity going forward. You may also have long-covid symptoms.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The main benefit to the vaccine is it builds up a level of immunity so when you get covid, its mild.

If you're unvaxxed and get covid, the response is going to be way worse and you're much more likely to die. If you don't die, congrats you might have better immunity going forward. You may also have long-covid symptoms.
    The odds of dying when you are young and in good shape with no underlying health conditions are slim to none. No congrats needed. Very easy to not die. So If i would have had the vaccine than I would have had my sense of smell and taste instead of losing it for 1 week? I also didn't feel tired or anything. I didn't die from losing my sense of smell or taste. So scary...NOT

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    No, you are fake news! Every doctor I talked to told me if you survived covid already to not get the vaccine.
    You’re not talking to real doctors. Any expert will tell you to get the vaccine even if you had Covid. Why do you think trump got it after Covid? You think you have smarter doctor than the president gets? Stop being stupid.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Don't get the shots you twats....we'll see your sorry asses in hell! Burn baby burn!

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

ALL VACCINE MANDATES must come to an end............THIS IS INSANITY

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The odds of dying when you are young and in good shape with no underlying health conditions are slim to none. No congrats needed. Very easy to not die. So If i would have had the vaccine than I would have had my sense of smell and taste instead of losing it for 1 week? I also didn't feel tired or anything. I didn't die from losing my sense of smell or taste. So scary...NOT
    Reasonable adults are trying to have a debate, please head back over to the children's table

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8441

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    ALL VACCINE MANDATES must come to an end............THIS IS INSANITY

Demonata

Reasonable adults are trying to have a debate, please head back over to the children's table
    Male nurse that means you better leave. You should be giving old men and ladies bubble baths. You fake news loser.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

The nurse is trying to have a one-sided debate with other vaccine freaks. I think it's gonna be enjoyable to read
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave tommir99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

rkelly110

Another reason why rump killed more people than necessary.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-tr...124347906.html

Donald Trump said that he did 'pretty much the opposite' of what Dr. Fauci advised during the COVID-19 pandemic

Former President Donald Trump said he did "the opposite" of Dr. Anthony Fauci's advice during the pandemic.

Trump said he decided against firing Fauci because he would have "taken heat" for it.

Trump and Fauci have often criticized each other for their differing approaches to the pandemic.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Another reason why rump killed more people than necessary.

Donald Trump said that he did 'pretty much the opposite' of what Dr. Fauci advised during the COVID-19 pandemic

Former President Donald Trump said he did "the opposite" of Dr. Anthony Fauci's advice during the pandemic.
    Was that really a bad thing? Considering that Fauci was wrong on just about everything that he said?
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Kermit 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Was that really a bad thing? Considering that Fauci was wrong on just about everything that he said?
    Going by your logic then they were both wrong. I often wonder how the world would've faired if rump didn't fire the preparedness team obama had put in place because of the ebola outbreak. By the looks of things with the way you anti makers and vaxxers are, things wouldn't be any different. Your boy politicized the virus making it even worse. Just my 2 cents.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rustie View Post
    Last I heard Australia is not a tyrannical dictatorship

Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    The problem is, is that the protestors are not organized. They need to overwhelm that police force controlled by tyrants by the thousands and 10s of thousands. They are not sending a strong enough message. The tyrannical govt does not fear the people just as the tyrannical police force that does their bidding doesn't fear them either. They need to gather by the 10s of thousands and literally stampede these tyrant mother fukers into the ground and set their armored vehicle on fire to send a message that they are not fuking around. Until that is done, these unorganized mobs will achieve nothing.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Runeblade 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tommir99

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

NBA is going to have trouble with players that are Anti-Vaxxers.

The NBA’s Anti-Vaxxers Are Trying to Push Around the League—And It’s Working

Conspiracy theories in the locker room. Mask police in the arena. Superstars trying to avoid the shot. After bringing back the culture from Covid, basketball confronts its own civil war

One by one, the basketball players — non-vaccinated star here, fully-inoculated veteran on mute down there, a full-on anti-vaxxer front-and-center — logged into the video conference. The annual summer meeting of the powerful NBA union had gone virtual again on August 7, and high on the agenda for the season ahead was a proposed mandate from the league office that 100 percent of players get vaccinated against Covid-19.

One response echoed from squares across the screen, according to players and an executive on the call: “Non-starter. Non-starter.”

The NBA had relied on science above all to lead the sports world through the Covid nightmare, from the league’s outbreak-driven shutdown to a pandemic-proof playoff bubble in Disney World to game after game with fans back in the stands. But after two plagued seasons of non-stop nasal swabbing, quarantining and distrust, unvaccinated players were pushing back. They made their case to the union summit: There should be testing this year, of course, just not during off-days. They’d mask up on the court and on the road, if they must. But no way would they agree to a mandatory jab. The vaccine deniers had set the agenda; the players agreed to take their demands for personal freedom to the NBA’s negotiating table.

Two of America’s most progressive cities, New York and San Francisco, would require pro athletes to show proof of one Covid-19 vaccination dose to play indoors, except with an approved medical or religious exemption. Which meant that one of the NBA’s biggest stars — one known for being receptive to conspiratorial beliefs — would be under heavy pressure to get a shot. And if Brooklyn Nets superstar Kyrie Irving could be convinced to take the vaccine, then maybe, just maybe, the whole league could create a new kind of bubble together.

When asked directly about Irving’s vaccination status — or his plans to change it — multiple people familiar with his thinking declined to answer directly. But one confidant and family member floated to Rolling Stone the idea of anti-vaxx players skipping home games to dodge the New York City ordinance… or at least threatening to protest them, until the NBA changes its ways.

“There are so many other players outside of him who are opting out, I would like to think they would make a way,” says Kyrie’s aunt, Tyki Irving, who runs the seven-time All-Star’s family foundation and is one of the few people in his regular circle of advisors. “It could be like every third game. So it still gives you a full season of being interactive and being on the court, but with the limitations that they’re, of course, oppressing upon you. There can be some sort of formula where the NBA and the players can come to some sort of agreement.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...covid-1231988/

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20445

https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0925/12...ravel-ireland/

Travel to the US from Ireland safe, says Fauci

"I think the combination of the fact that it will be in November, and there will be a requirement for vaccination and testing, that it will be safe for people in Ireland to travel to the United States.

"I believe our Irish friends and colleagues who come from Ireland to the United States with vaccination and testing can have a safe visit," he said.

(More at the Link.)

Yep. Vax and testing, just like the hundreds of thousands streaming across our southern border. This would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

more insurrection NOW

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Kermit he wasn't wrong guy fukkin lied through his teeth
    Points Awarded:

TATUMUS gave manny24 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Insanity

There's no reason to have complete lockdowns, especially for so long, unless one or two things are guaranteed:

1. Every country agrees to have the same lockdowns to kill this virus off

OR

2. If you are a country who does have a complete lockdown, you stop/halt/eliminate/forbid, any entry or re-entry into your country from then on out

Demonata

Had so many edibles,hennesy and weed last night. Must have prevented the delta strain.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Demonata 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19581

If the union truly fights for the players' rights, they have to be on tbe side of the so-called anti-vaxxers.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    The NBA’s Anti-Vaxxers Are Trying to Push Around the League—And It’s Working

Conspiracy theories in the locker room. Mask police in the arena. Superstars trying to avoid the shot. After bringing back the culture from Covid, basketball confronts its own civil war

One by one, the basketball players — non-vaccinated star here, fully-inoculated veteran on mute down there, a full-on anti-vaxxer front-and-center — logged into the video conference. The annual summer meeting of the powerful NBA union had gone virtual again on August 7, and high on the agenda for the season ahead was a proposed mandate from the league office that 100 percent of players get vaccinated against Covid-19.

One response echoed from squares across the screen, according to players and an executive on the call: “Non-starter. Non-starter.”

The NBA had relied on science above all to lead the sports world through the Covid nightmare, from the league’s outbreak-driven shutdown to a pandemic-proof playoff bubble in Disney World to game after game with fans back in the stands. But after two plagued seasons of non-stop nasal swabbing, quarantining and distrust, unvaccinated players were pushing back. They made their case to the union summit: There should be testing this year, of course, just not during off-days. They’d mask up on the court and on the road, if they must. But no way would they agree to a mandatory jab. The vaccine deniers had set the agenda; the players agreed to take their demands for personal freedom to the NBA’s negotiating table.

Two of America’s most progressive cities, New York and San Francisco, would require pro athletes to show proof of one Covid-19 vaccination dose to play indoors, except with an approved medical or religious exemption. Which meant that one of the NBA’s biggest stars — one known for being receptive to conspiratorial beliefs — would be under heavy pressure to get a shot. And if Brooklyn Nets superstar Kyrie Irving could be convinced to take the vaccine, then maybe, just maybe, the whole league could create a new kind of bubble together.

When asked directly about Irving’s vaccination status — or his plans to change it — multiple people familiar with his thinking declined to answer directly. But one confidant and family member floated to Rolling Stone the idea of anti-vaxx players skipping home games to dodge the New York City ordinance… or at least threatening to protest them, until the NBA changes its ways.

“There are so many other players outside of him who are opting out, I would like to think they would make a way,” says Kyrie’s aunt, Tyki Irving, who runs the seven-time All-Star’s family foundation and is one of the few people in his regular circle of advisors. “It could be like every third game. So it still gives you a full season of being interactive and being on the court, but with the limitations that they’re, of course, oppressing upon you. There can be some sort of formula where the NBA and the players can come to some sort of agreement.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...covid-1231988/
    Disagree, the ones who don't get the vaccine will likely get covod nd the league should be able to achieve herd immunity before the playoffs.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Had so many edibles,hennesy and weed last night. Must have prevented the delta strain.
    Drinking and drugs alone is a bad sign.

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Hopin for the Civil War-sounds like fun

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

I'm tired of this argument. If you don't want the vaccine, fine. Roll the dice. Own the libs.

I'm vaccinated and I'm just getting over Covid. Only thing remaining is a nagging cough which isn't uncommon for me as I've dealt with asthma and Type 2 diabetes over the years. I also got the Regeneron shots 2 days after testing positive. It was definitely the turning point for the illness. But I'm glad I was vaccinated. Stay safe, we need gambling degenerates in this world!

DwightShrute

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Vaccines are advertised and/or promoted as crucial with these ‘businesses’ until it affects the bottom line so of course they’ll fold like a cheap suit. Should be fun to watch it unfold

Runeblade

https://assets.publishing.service.go...3_21_09_16.pdf

This is a technical briefing of public health England. Scroll to page 19 and you will see Table 5 which represents all Covid-19 cases and deaths from vaccinated individuals except the furthest right column which represents unvaccinated. Now scroll down to the next page which is the bottom of the previous table which show deaths within 28 days of positive specimen date and it clearly shows that 1613 vaccinated individuals have died after getting their jabs and 722 deaths from those that haven't. Which is around a 230% increase of DEATH from vaccinated individuals.

If this doesn't show that these jabs are fuking poison, I don't know what does.
    Last edited by Runeblade; 09-26-21 at 11:32 AM.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1476

Kyrie is a buffoon

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Runeblade View Post
    https://assets.publishing.service.go...3_21_09_16.pdf

This is a technical briefing of public health England. Scroll to page 19 and you will see Table 5 which represents all Covid-19 cases and deaths from vaccinated individuals except the furthest right column which represents unvaccinated. Now scroll down to the next page which is the bottom of the previous table which show deaths within 28 days of positive specimen date and it clearly shows that 1613 vaccinated individuals have died after getting their jabs and 722 deaths from those that haven't. Which is around a 230% increase of DEATH from vaccinated individuals.

If this doesn't show that these jabs are fuking poison, I don't know what does.
    Yeah, the hospitals are over run with vaccinated people! Talk about fake news!

Don't get the shots, twats! Just stay away from kids.

Runeblade

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Yeah, the hospitals are over run with vaccinated people! Talk about fake news!

Don't get the shots, twats! Just stay away from kids.
    Yup, that's all you hear....MSNBC, CNN,FOX, ABC, NBC, VICE, CBS, CNBC...smh lol. Did you know that all these networks receive a shit ton of money from Pharmaceutical companies? 70% of all news advertising comes from Big Pharma.

They own the news, they own politicians ect...ect...
    You got to open your mind and follow the money....

First ... 34353637383940 ... Last