JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Spot on!! lol..

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Always waking up alone is a good way to avoid Covid. You will always be in that position.
    You are trying to be funny but it's not working.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

55,000 posts & he still doesn't get it

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Who won thread?

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    You are trying to be funny but it's not working.
    You gonna say you didn’t wake up alone? You haven’t been laid in decades.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Go to bed vit...this is getting ridiculous. I mean, if you were getting paid for this like JJ or Hman (maybe I'd understand)...but to post this often, all day & night for free is just sad & depressing.
    You're burying yourself here.
    Take a break or I'll have the mods send you on a temp vacation.
    It will look better if you do this on your own without forcing my hand.
    Capice?

The guy is a 22 year old college drop out that lives in his mother's basement. What do you expect?

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    The guy is a 22 year old college drop out that lives in his mother's basement. What do you expect?
    Who are you? I never heard of ya? Do you have any interesting posts or just old mom basement material?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Are you gonna post another discredited twitter doctor today? Thank god you’re a foreigner.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

This thread has turned into the usual shithole thread of the same people bickering with one another. Not that I have never participated in it, but good God some of you… It seems like you spend have your day every day slinging the same insults back and forth at one another. Most of you rarely say anything that is based on facts or anything that actually furthers your argument.

Jayvegas said they don’t get paid, but I literally see no other way somebody could spend that much time slinging such useless bullshit posts
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tommir99, and Jayvegas420

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I've read stories about people getting vaxxed and dying from the VaxI've read stories about people getting vaxxed and then dying from CovidBut I haven't read any stories about people who had Coivd and then died after getting Covid a second time.So what is the incentive of getting vaxxed if you had and recovered from Covid?
    You only see what you want to see. A shitload of people are dying from Covid after getting it a 2nd time. You ever use google? Why do you think Trump and all the rich people have gotten vaccinated especially the ones who already had Covid. Stop being dumb.

18-Year-Old Dies After Contracting COVID-19 for the Second Time

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Wilber Portillo's family called the death "an unexpected loss for all of us"

By Gabrielle Chung

[/COLOR]

ADVERTISEMENT

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]FB

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Tweet[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]More[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65)]Wilber Portillo[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65)]| CREDIT: GOFUNDME[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]An 18-year-old from Denver has died after contracting the novel coronavirus for the second time, according to family and friends.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Wilber Portillo on Nov. 19 during his second bout with COVID-19, his girlfriend Andrea Ferrel told KDVR.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]"He was just getting better. He had about a week of COVID-free before getting sick again," Ferrel said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Portillo, a CEC Early College graduate who launched an online sporting goods retailer called My Journey My Success, first fell ill with COVID-19 months into the pandemic following a business trip to Los Angeles, his uncle Oscar Castillo told Denverite.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Two months after recovering and testing negative for the virus, Portillo came down with a fever after attending a party, according to Castillo. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]RELATED: Elderly Dutch Woman with Cancer Becomes First to Die from a COVID-19 Reinfection[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Ferrel told KDVR that Portillo went to the doctor's office on Nov. 18, where he was told he had a "really strong infection in his lungs" and was advised to take Tylenol. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]"That was the last [time] I heard from him," she recalled. "He just went to sleep."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Portillo died in his sleep, according to Castillo, and the COVID-19 test he took during his last doctor's visit came back positive two days after his death.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]"It's a little bit difficult to know that he doesn't exist physically anymore," Castillo told Denverite. "He was a guy with a lot of light."[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    This thread has turned into the usual shithole thread of the same people bickering with one another. Not that I have never participated in it, but good God some of you… It seems like you spend have your day every day slinging the same insults back and forth at one another. Most of you rarely say anything that is based on facts or anything that actually furthers your argument.

Jayvegas said they don’t get paid, but I literally see no other way somebody could spend that much time slinging such useless bullshit posts
    Covid is a simple debate. The numbers tell the story. The real numbers. Unfortunately people spread misinformation that cost lives.

Getting the vaccine leads to less deaths and less people in the hospital. We know how it spreads, we know what works to protect ourselves. All the rest is just bullshit conspiracy nonsense.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

imagine a disease so deadly that people have to post about a death from last november!

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    imagine a disease so deadly that people have to post about a death from last november!
    I guess you haven’t checked the obits in Florida the last few months. Funeral home owners are now the richest people in America

grease lightnin
    &

Covid is a simple debate. The numbers tell the story. The real numbers. Unfortunately people spread misinformation that cost lives.

Getting the vaccine leads to less deaths and less people in the hospital. We know how it spreads, we know what works to protect ourselves. All the rest is just bullshit conspiracy nonsense.

You are numero uno when it comes to my description of a shit slinger with an echo as I defined above.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave grease lightnin 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

vitterd

You are numero uno when it comes to my description of a shit slinger with an echo as I defined above.
    Like I care what you think of me. Lol. It’s a forum guy…..it’s not a board meeting. All these type forums are 90 percent shit slinging. And let’s not play mr innocent here, you’ve done your share as well.

grease lightnin
    &

Like I care what you think of me. Lol. It’s a forum guy…..it’s not a board meeting. All these type forums are 90 percent shit slinging. And let’s not play mr innocent here, you’ve done your share as well.

Ok, bye

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

To the vaccine freaks:

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Any SBR Canadian Ontarians Hustling The Wuhan Jabberwocky Docs...

��Ontario Vaccine Certificates available
    Can be used to show proof of vaccination from Sept until they introduce the digital version
    Can also be used in other countries/provinces for proof of vaccination and for WORKPLACES to keep you job!!
    50$ each DONT LET THE GOVT CONTROL YOU

Last edited by 19th Hole; 09-22-21 at 06:39 PM.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Opening up my window, letting all the covid in!
    Points Awarded:

tommir99 gave Demonata 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You only see what you want to see. A shitload of people are dying from Covid after getting it a 2nd time. You ever use google? Why do you think Trump and all the rich people have gotten vaccinated especially the ones who already had Covid. Stop being dumb.

18-Year-Old Dies After Contracting COVID-19 for the Second Time

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Wilber Portillo's family called the death "an unexpected loss for all of us"

By Gabrielle Chung

[/COLOR]

ADVERTISEMENT

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]FB

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Tweet[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]More[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65)]Wilber Portillo[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65)]| CREDIT: GOFUNDME[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]An 18-year-old from Denver has died after contracting the novel coronavirus for the second time, according to family and friends.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Wilber Portillo on Nov. 19 during his second bout with COVID-19, his girlfriend Andrea Ferrel told KDVR.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]"He was just getting better. He had about a week of COVID-free before getting sick again," Ferrel said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Portillo, a CEC Early College graduate who launched an online sporting goods retailer called My Journey My Success, first fell ill with COVID-19 months into the pandemic following a business trip to Los Angeles, his uncle Oscar Castillo told Denverite.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Two months after recovering and testing negative for the virus, Portillo came down with a fever after attending a party, according to Castillo. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]RELATED: Elderly Dutch Woman with Cancer Becomes First to Die from a COVID-19 Reinfection[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Ferrel told KDVR that Portillo went to the doctor's office on Nov. 18, where he was told he had a "really strong infection in his lungs" and was advised to take Tylenol. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]"That was the last [time] I heard from him," she recalled. "He just went to sleep."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Portillo died in his sleep, according to Castillo, and the COVID-19 test he took during his last doctor's visit came back positive two days after his death.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]"It's a little bit difficult to know that he doesn't exist physically anymore," Castillo told Denverite. "He was a guy with a lot of light."[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]
    Well, that's one. Hell of a lot more people dying after getting vaxxed.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    Yeah. I actually remember that. It was posted here last year, probably by Mac or one of the other Fauchi loving weirdos.

tommir99

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Demonata, and DwightShrute

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    Sarah Jessica Parker and Luke Wilson are conspiracy theorists?

tommir99

Sarah Jessica Parker and Luke Wilson are conspiracy theorists?
    Well, they're not wearing a mask. That means they're not normal, is that correct?

vitterd

Well, they're not wearing a mask. That means they're not normal, is that correct?
    You think you’re normal. Read your posts. You are not normal.

Ps. That’s a picture from 1990 I think. So yes that’s normal

tommir99

You think you’re normal. Read your posts. You are not normal.

Ps. That’s a picture from 1990 I think. So yes that’s normal
    Yes, I do.

What do you think about the woman in the picture above? is that normal now, in 2021?

vitterd

Yes, I do.

What do you think about the woman in the picture above? is that normal now, in 2021?
    You don’t think that picture was made as a goof? 99 percent of pics and memes like that are fakes designed to make you believe people are doing that. Be smarter. Even little kids understand this.

tommir99

You don’t think that picture was made as a goof? 99 percent of pics and memes like that are fakes designed to make you believe people are doing that. Be smarter. Even little kids understand this.
    So, you don't think covid is that serious after all.. what kind of a liberal are you? Don't you think you should be protecting yourself properly, like that lady in the picture? Shame on you.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Well, that's one. Hell of a lot more people dying after getting vaxxed.
    Where are you getting that from? I haven't seen any solid research on this but I have seen a bunch of people have died after getting Covid a second time. Also, folks that get Covid a 2nd time, many seems like the 2nd time is much worse for a lot of people.

vitterd

So, you don't think covid is that serious after all.. what kind of a liberal are you? Don't you think you should be protecting yourself properly, like that lady in the picture? Shame on you.
    You’re not making much sense. Maybe go back to memes and twitter doctors.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

~~~

Vitturd is a malignant tumor.

Coming from a long line of Fluffers there is no recourse.

tommir99

You’re not making much sense. Maybe go back to memes and twitter doctors.
    Good idea. But reading real information about the vaccine can be stressful. Sometimes it's good to relax, come here to play with the trolls too

First ... 29303132333435 ... Last