Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Request what after the fact???

Wr've been requesting more of those machines since day 1 of the pandemic and have received 0. And Im a Stanford. Every other hospital is also requesting more. Theres just not enough machines bc the supply chain broke down.

Theres a huge disconnect in how simply you think the solution is, and how in reality its nearly impossible.

Honestly, the beds are the easiest part of the puzzle. We can make it work. But if we dont have ICU nurses and resp therapists, it doesnt matter if we have a bed or not. And if we dont have those ecmo machines and perfusionists, it doesnt matter if we have nurses or beds.

And then we still have to service the community needs ie strokes, car accidents, heart surgeries, heart attacks, broken bones etc...

A patient that has heart surgery is home in 5 days. A patient on ecmo with covid is in that room maybe 3-4 months. There are not enough nurses, doctors, machines, beds to make this problem go away.

The only thing that will help is getting the vaccine.

If a shortage of machines & such is one of the problems (which it is), then why isn't the Bum Biden pushing for more production and giving the trillions to make it happen, instead of sending it out to lazy fu˘ks who voted for him??

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Why would I allow what a simpleton like you get under my skin? Quit using my pic to masterbate
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave chico2663 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Request what after the fact???

Wr've been requesting more of those machines since day 1 of the pandemic and have received 0. And Im a Stanford. Every other hospital is also requesting more. Theres just not enough machines bc the supply chain broke down.

Theres a huge disconnect in how simply you think the solution is, and how in reality its nearly impossible.

Honestly, the beds are the easiest part of the puzzle. We can make it work. But if we dont have ICU nurses and resp therapists, it doesnt matter if we have a bed or not. And if we dont have those ecmo machines and perfusionists, it doesnt matter if we have nurses or beds.

And then we still have to service the community needs ie strokes, car accidents, heart surgeries, heart attacks, broken bones etc...

A patient that has heart surgery is home in 5 days. A patient on ecmo with covid is in that room maybe 3-4 months. There are not enough nurses, doctors, machines, beds to make this problem go away.

The only thing that will help is getting the vaccine.

The struggle is real and his been since last year.

Data sure does imply that the vaccine will help treeeemendously for this situation.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I provided you facts on the subject being discussed. Hospital beds, nurses and why hospitals do what they. Its factual, informative and on topic....
    I know you did. It only supports my point. It wasn't necessary to post as a response to me. I unerstand the information.

lol

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I know you did. It only supports my point. It wasn't necessary to post as a response to me. I unerstand the information.

lol
    Is that the KVB rule? You certainly have no problem posting a response to me. Do I need to ask your permission to respond to you or must I simply agree with you because you know everything? In other words, be a throne sniffer. You have seen enough of my posts to know that's never gonna happen.

I saw your post, it reminded me of a certain recent video I watched, I posted it thinking you'd be interested it what it showed. Its that simple.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    To bad we don't have the purge with right wing simpletons . covid wouldn't last as long.
    Stay classy libtard.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    at this point the fiat money scam is on its last legs, so i don't think the elite care too much about inflation/jobs... if they did then there wouldn't be these huge unpayable stimulus/unemployment/etc

great reset, world economic forum... they were celebrating empty cities! what a bunch of scumbags
    So if it’s on it’s last legs how do they hold onto it. It’s money which slot is probably likely tied up into their companies, investments, etc right? So if the economy tanks, unemployment gets higher how are these billionaires going to hold into their money? The thing with billionaires is it’s never enough money so why would they put a plan in motion that could end with them losing money just to short term gain?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

The ICU doc I referenced earlier. I believe I remember he said 5 extra patients per ICU and the system is fukked.

I remember thinking, “we are fukked if we get a pandemic like they make movies on, everybody is gonna die”

Well, we didn’t get that type of virus. It is bad in some cases, and infectious as hell. But it this were like Ebola, with the same infectiousness, we’d be literally FUKKED

So let’s ask, HOW COME 5 EXTRA PATIENTS PER ICU IS TOO MUCH TO HANDLE????

Maybe we can get Kraken to answer this. He is in healthcare, but I am not qualified to answer this one because I am in finance… wink wink….

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Last edited by DwightShrute; 09-13-21 at 07:05 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

God forbid we have a real pandemic that takes out more then 1% of the population unlike Covid does. ..

Covid kills less then 1% of the population that are not vaccinated FACT!!

Try and pick a number between 1-100 and ask a friend to hide a number he so chooses. I'll bet the house you don't guess that number right!!

Gotta ask yourself do you feel lucky punk?

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    The ICU doc I referenced earlier. I believe I remember he said 5 extra patients per ICU and the system is fukked.

I remember thinking, “we are fukked if we get a pandemic like they make movies on, everybody is gonna die”

Well, we didn’t get that type of virus. It is bad in some cases, and infectious as hell. But it this were like Ebola, with the same infectiousness, we’d be literally FUKKED

So let’s ask, HOW COME 5 EXTRA PATIENTS PER ICU IS TOO MUCH TO HANDLE????

Maybe we can get Kraken to answer this. He is in healthcare, but I am not qualified to answer this one because I am in finance… wink wink….
    Damn …another guy that needs a critical thinking class. I thought you were the bright one but here it goes. Normally you have 5 extra beds for anyone really sick. But now besides the crackheads begging for pills you have 15 dip shits that didn’t believe in the vaccine. So instead of 5 empty beds which are now filled up with covid deneyers + 10 extra in the waiting room. Usually takes a week for them to die. Hospitals make money on little surgeries . While there is some belief they get 50,000 per covid death. I understand they have to get hazmat team to clean room. Not sure.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave chico2663 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Damn …another guy that needs a critical thinking class. I thought you were the bright one but here it goes. Normally you have 5 extra beds for anyone really sick. But now besides the crackheads begging for pills you have 15 dip shits that didn’t believe in the vaccine. So instead of 5 empty beds which are now filled up with covid deneyers + 10 extra in the waiting room. Usually takes a week for them to die. Hospitals make money on little surgeries . While there is some belief they get 50,000 per covid death. I understand they have to get hazmat team to clean room. Not sure.
    I work in hospitals…at the beginning of the pandemic hospitals were getting around $29K if it was a covid death. Now I don’t think they are getting anything. They should just let the covid patients die and take care of the patients that actually need care. My two fukking cents
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Booya711 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I work in hospitals…at the beginning of the pandemic hospitals were getting around $29K if it was a covid death. Now I don’t think they are getting anything. They should just let the covid patients die and take care of the patients that actually need care. My two fukking cents
    Stay safe buddy. Govt always takes forever to pay. Then they offer split dollar cost.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Stay safe buddy. Govt always takes forever to pay. Then they offer split dollar cost.
    You too Chico…stay safe man
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

My post went completely over your head. Read it back to yourself slowly.

Actually, nevermind, I will spell it out for you.

Call me crazy, but I don’t believe that we could ever be prepared for a pandemic from a virus that has a high death rate when the hospitals are over capacity with an additional 5 critically ill patients.

The reason we are not prepared is because it isn’t profitable to be prepared.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave grease lightnin 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    My post went completely over your head. Read it back to yourself slowly.

Actually, nevermind, I will spell it out for you.

Call me crazy, but I don’t believe that we could ever be prepared for a pandemic from a virus that has a high death rate when the hospitals are over capacity with an additional 5 critically ill patients.

The reason we are not prepared is because it isn’t profitable to be prepared.
    The reason we aren’t prepared is because we don’t make shit anymore. I guess that went over your head. Sorry. We have sent jobs over seas. So the smart Guys we had aren’t coming here like the old days. We quit being a nation but now we are corporations. Seen this shit coming in the 80s. But was. toooooo stupid to set myself up. The big b’s got me. Booze,broads and betting!

chico2663

Back in the day a president could call up a U.S. company and say we need you to make this product. But Nixon allowed corps from other countries to invest in USA companies. Now give Trump credit he tried to make them do it e.g. the masks. Problem is they are made in India or Singapore.e.g. They say sure but never make it because of a port or bad storm. Reminds me of the scene in good fellows.

chico2663

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Back in the day a president could call up a U.S. company and say we need you to make this product. But Nixon allowed corps from other countries to invest in USA companies. Now give Trump credit he tried to make them do it e.g. the masks. Problem is they are made in India or Singapore.e.g. They say sure but never make it because of a port or bad storm. Reminds me of the scene in good fellows.
    Chico! How's it hangin?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Don't be little twats, get the shots!

Demonata

Survived all variants yesterday!!!! So scary...NOT

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    That's nuts if true. I always thought big pharma and hospitals were connected for the worse. Doctors get sucked into as well. Doctors push the new meds on patients and get kick backs. It all stinks just like the Washington Swamp.

Money creates greed. Greed then cancels out morals.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That's nuts if true. I always thought big pharma and hospitals were connected for the worse. Doctors get sucked into as well. Doctors push the new meds on patients and get kick backs. It all stinks just like the Washington Swamp.

Money creates greed. Greed then cancels out morals.
    I have been on metformin since the 80. Weighed 158 played football.ran track and played center field in baseball.sp wasn't a queerback homo from California. Anyway was told by Doctor to stay on it. Told them go duck off.when I went to kidney Dr he told me good move. My kidneys ate improving. They also tried to put me back on their shit that is ducking me up.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

I have been on metformin since the 80. Weighed 158 played football.ran track and played center field in baseball.sp wasn't a queerback homo from California. Anyway was told by Doctor to stay on it. Told them go duck off.when I went to kidney Dr he told me good move. My kidneys ate improving. They also tried to put me back on their shit that is ducking me up.
    Metformin is a joke cinnamon works better.(look it up) cholesterol is actually good for men unless it is sky high! A good majority of people that live vigorous lives over 90+ years have "high cholesterol" don't buy into the lies.

Demonata

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

To My Unvaxxed-Uninjected Brothers!

Prepare for Battle/War!

Do what you can now to put supplies and food away. As much as you can. If I'm wrong, then so you have food you can eat on occasion. If you don't have arms, then get them now. I mean today. Not after the football game is over.

They're Going Door To Door In Washington DC, Looking For 'The Unvaxxed', Knocking On Doors 4, 5, 6 Times A Day If Necessary!

https://allnewspipeline.com/Going_Do...hington_DC.php

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

LOL

What a bunch of BULLSHIT

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5020

Fake vacation card already ordered.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

Saloon to the tinfoil forum

Thnx

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Must be good/easy money in those conspiracy rags. Lots of them and they all have a "Donate Now" button. It's true, there's a sucker born every minute

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Prepare for Battle/War!

Do what you can now to put supplies and food away. As much as you can. If I'm wrong, then so you have food you can eat on occasion. If you don't have arms, then get them now. I mean today. Not after the football game is over.

They're Going Door To Door In Washington DC, Looking For 'The Unvaxxed', Knocking On Doors 4, 5, 6 Times A Day If Necessary!

https://allnewspipeline.com/Going_Do...hington_DC.php
    They are going door to door to give info and encourage vacvination.

They arent tying you down and forcing the jab on you.

You gonna shoot one of them, Fester?
    Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave DiggityDaggityDo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    I used TSA and 9-11 as an example.
    Lackadaisical ppl who never expected anything like it would happen and not thorough with their jobs.
    But TSA learned from it and hasn't let their guard down since, as anyone who's been to an airport knows
    Can we say that with the medical field?
    HMAN - this is the 2nd time you mentioned TSA learning from 9-11. The TSA was created AFTER 9-11. My brother works for TSA. He was one of the first people hired in November 2001.

How do you expect the medical field to account for dumb asses who won't even protect themselves from themselves by not getting vaccinated. Who would have ever thought that we would have so many idiotic people??? You are blaming the medical field when you really should be blaming the dumb dumbs...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Too bad biden and the rest of the democrats keep allowing illegal immigrants with covid in to usa.
    Dude you are nuts. Very few illegal immigrants are in our hospitals nor are they dying. Imagine that. Immigrants are smart enough to wear a mask. It's dumb US citizens like you that are unvaccinated, antivax, antimask that are dying in hospitals taking up bed spaces, morgues and cemeteries.

Here's another example of people like you, who not only deny Covid but purposely deceive and misinform US citizens. There's a hot seat in hell for people like you, who are killing people with your misinformation. Can you imagine that people say this guy was the smartest person they knew? A bunch of dumb ass people out there.

Colorado radio host who urged boycott of vaccines dies of Covid-19

Bob Enyart, conservative firebrand and pastor, dies of COVID-19

Enyart’s death was reported two weeks after the Denver Bible church said he and his wife had been taken to hospital.
    “Pastor Bob and Cheryl are in … good hands and improving daily,” the church said then. “We anticipate and pray for a full recovery. We both grieve and rejoice together during this challenging time.”
    In a Facebook post on Monday, Enyart’s co-host, Fred Williams, said: “It comes with an extremely heavy heart that my close friend and co-host of Real Science Radio has lost his battle with Covid.
    Bob Enyart was one of the smartest, and without question the wisest person I’ve known. All the while being exceedingly kind and humble, and always, always willing to listen and discuss anything you wanted.
    “Heaven’s gain has left an enormous hole here on earth.”
    In contrast, the Denver Post reported that Enyart was a practiced and brutal provocateur who once used a show on cable television to mock by name people who died of Aids.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    If a shortage of machines & such is one of the problems (which it is), then why isn't the Bum Biden pushing for more production and giving the trillions to make it happen, instead of sending it out to lazy fu˘ks who voted for him??
    So, you want the US taxpayers to spend money to help people suck on a ventilator, which most likely they are too far gone to be saved anyway.... VERSUS people just simply getting VACCINATED? HMan - I hope you are drunk because your logic is poor. First you claim TSA had to learn about 9-11 when TSA didn't even exist. Now you want Biden to pay for equipment that is not necessary if people just did the right thing. When are you going to hold unvaccinated people accountable for their own deaths???

First ... 10111213141516 ... Last