The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    My sister in law works in ICU in a city of 700000 people. 3 people are in there right now with covid. They aren't empty obviously but the delta variant peaked . They will come up with a new variant to keep this going.
    Again, everyone knows someone thats a nurse now. Kinda funny. But her being an icu nurse in a hospital doesnt tell me what kind of icu or what kind of hospital. Maybe its a surgical icu, or a pediatric icu. Maybe she works in a small county hospital or a low level icu that transfers everyone to is. So her being an ivu nurse doesnt tell me anything

I can only speak to what I see but its the exact opposite. But more so than that, we're a regional transplant and quaternary care facility so we get regional updates as well as hospital updates.

Numbers are trending down right now however nearly every hospital in the Bay Area is >75% capacity with covid patients. We're about 90% but thats expected.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave The Kraken 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Again, everyone knows someone thats a nurse now. Kinda funny. But her being an icu nurse in a hospital doesnt tell me what kind of icu or what kind of hospital. Maybe its a surgical icu, or a pediatric icu. Maybe she works in a small county hospital or a low level icu that transfers everyone to is. So her being an ivu nurse doesnt tell me anything

I can only speak to what I see but its the exact opposite. But more so than that, we're a regional transplant and quaternary care facility so we get regional updates as well as hospital updates.

Numbers are trending down right now however nearly every hospital in the Bay Area is >75% capacity with covid patients. We're about 90% but thats expected.
    I know an ICU doc and he said at the beginning of all this that ICUs are typically 60-75% full. And he said that it wouldn’t take many patients to overrun ICUs across the country and that we were not ready for a pandemic.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Its the only hospital in the city. 608 beds. I have no idea if that is big or small capacity wise but it was overflowing a few months ago. They had tents outside at one point.

lakerboy

Its the only hospital in the city. 608 beds. I have no idea if that is big or small capacity wise but it was overflowing a few months ago. They had tents outside at one point.
    Also knowing a nurse isn't really a big deal. My wife is one as well. Most of our friends are as well.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I'm very reasonable mac. Question for you? Why haven't our leaders encouraged people to stop eating unhealthy and exercise regularly?
    Every first lady since Barbara Bush has pushed for eating healthy and exercise. What does that have to do with stopping a global pandemic that is very easily transmittable? If eating Big Macs were a communicable disease you better believe entire nations would have a huge response that would include lockdowns and muzzles on people's mouths.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Every first lady since Barbara Bush has pushed for eating healthy and exercise. What does that have to do with stopping a global pandemic that is very easily transmittable? If eating Big Macs were a communicable disease you better believe entire nations would have a huge response that would include lockdowns and muzzles on people's mouths.
    Mac I'm going to focus on sports betting for the rest of the day. You clearly are in your own zone on this. Obese people are all vulnerable to covid much more then healthy people but im a right wing nut so I could be wrong. Good luck on your plays today if you have any that is.

Mac4Lyfe

See, you are being intellectually dishonest. You knew the hospital was full just a while ago (They had to bring in tents for Christ sake) but since only 3 people are there currently, you tried to make it like Covid is overblown and some government conspiracy.

Mac4Lyfe

Mac I'm going to focus on sports betting for the rest of the day. You clearly are in your own zone on this. Obese people are all vulnerable to covid much more then healthy people but im a right wing nut so I could be wrong. Good luck on your plays today if you have any that is.
    You should focus on sports betting because your Covid take sucks. You were dishonest and you know it. Now your trying to clean it up. You purposely tried to underplay a hospital in a town that your sister lives in that was fukkking overflowing with sick people just a few months ago. They had to bring in fukking tents to that hospital but you came here to tell us that only 3 people are there now. Why didn't you mention the damn tents in the first place? Because you're being a little bitch.

I have a thread with my plays. I don't have to make up shit like you sir.

lakerboy

See, you are being intellectually dishonest. You knew the hospital was full just a while ago (They had to bring in tents for Christ sake) but since only 3 people are there currently, you tried to make it like Covid is overblown and some government conspiracy.
    I didn't try to make it like anything like you said. You are making shit up. Its definitely overblown but I've never said it is a government conspiracy. Mac don't be a mindless individual. Your country has a big problem because it's full of way too many stupid people. We don't have that problem because we have less stupid people. Now back to football.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    S&P earnings growth 26% ytd thru 2nd quarter. Probably will be 45% by year end.

“I can assure you”
    BigMacs4life has not made a coherent post in a long time Grease

i mean dude has been here all this time and has no clue that his posting style is dogsh*t

greaser nobody reads dangerously fat Mac posts
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave manny24 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

grease lightnin gave manny24 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    governments and media want the pandemic to continue

main way to keep it going is to vaccinate people and make them superspreaders

while this happens, they blame it on the "unvaccinated" to keep people getting jabbed and getting boosters to keep the scam going as long as possible

all of the real data and real studies say that the VACCINATED are the ones making everyone sick

as runeblade posted, read this as many times as necessary until you wake up

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/08/oxfo...ake-you-worse/
    Why would they want it to continue? I just want to hear your thoughts. To me it seems like economy is down, unemployment is up, society is in chaos, why would it benefit government to continue if that was their goal? How does it benefit production, economy, value of the dollar, etc.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave goduke 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

I didn't try to make it like anything like you said. You are making shit up. Its definitely overblown but I've never said it is a government conspiracy. Mac don't be a mindless individual. Your country has a big problem because it's full of way too many stupid people. We don't have that problem because we have less stupid people. Now back to football.
    Who is "They".
    "They will come up with a new variant to keep this going."

I agree the US has a lot of stupid people but that too seems to be spreading around the world.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Covid dipping off now again in the States. Makes you wonder if the fake news media just creates this Covid hype on their own to create fear from time to time. There is an agenda driven behind this now. I'm convinced.

Hospitals are empty now in California.
    Or couldnt it just be that it always going to take a dip if people are getting vaccinated and then the ones not getting vaccinated are getting Covid and then getting antibodies afterwards. If enough of either option happens to both sets of people wouldnt that cause covid to drop. Also how do you know hospitals are empty? Are you visiting them? Are you calling around?
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave goduke 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

goduke

I'm a right wing nut case? Lmao mac you need to take a breather man. I am not implying that delta was made up. Just wait until the next variant. Its coming. The UK variant and the south African ones weren't very good but delta did hit hard. MU is most likely next.

I'm very reasonable mac. Question for you? Why haven't our leaders encouraged people to stop eating unhealthy and exercise regularly?
    to be honest would it matter though? And I would think it would get backlash like many things do and people would answer with "I dont want to be told what to do", or then what if then those statements got the spin treatment from opponents and said "Governor X or President X doesnt like fat people"? I just dont think it would be beneficial.
    I think where that message needs to be delivered is through employment in a way. Jobs that offer incentives or reimbursements for health programs, gym memberships, etc. is a better approach then someone coming on TV telling people to run/eat well.

lakerboy

You should focus on sports betting because your Covid take sucks. You were dishonest and you know it. Now your trying to clean it up. You purposely tried to underplay a hospital in a town that your sister lives in that was fukkking overflowing with sick people just a few months ago. They had to bring in fukking tents to that hospital but you came here to tell us that only 3 people are there now. Why didn't you mention the damn tents in the first place? Because you're being a little bitch.

I have a thread with my plays. I don't have to make up shit like you sir.
    You really are a major dumbfukk. No wonder everyone here can't stand you. Chico likes you and he is literally the most retarded person on this forum. The topic was the current state of the hospitals. I answered according to that. We have 77% of people fully vaccinated up here and the hospital is now empty practically but the top doctor here is telling us it will get full again in October unless we increase vaccination. 77% and kids under 12 can't get so basically we have 89% vaccinated of all eligible.
    I have never seen your thread on plays but I'm assuming it's hiding in some subforum that no one pays attention to.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Why would they want it to continue? I just want to hear your thoughts. To me it seems like economy is down, unemployment is up, society is in chaos, why would it benefit government to continue if that was their goal? How does it benefit production, economy, value of the dollar, etc.
    Antivaxxers - That vaccine is made up to control the people

Antimaskers - Biden just wants people to keep wearing masks and lockdown the country

These fukking idiots keep blaming the government when they don't realize that THEY ARE THE REASON we can't get back to normal. The sooner these fools die off or get vaccinated, the sooner we get back to normal.

Biden's been pleading for people to get the jab. Every country's leader has done the same thing because they ALL know that's the only way for their countries to reopen. But these fukkers are so fukked in the head they refuse to listen to logic.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Get the vaccine and die.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    to be honest would it matter though? And I would think it would get backlash like many things do and people would answer with "I dont want to be told what to do", or then what if then those statements got the spin treatment from opponents and said "Governor X or President X doesnt like fat people"? I just dont think it would be beneficial.
    I think where that message needs to be delivered is through employment in a way. Jobs that offer incentives or reimbursements for health programs, gym memberships, etc. is a better approach then someone coming on TV telling people to run/eat well.
    Let's mandate exercise and eating healthy. That would be great. It would save hospitals from dealing with obese people who get all sorts of diseases and sicknesses from not doing exercise and eating better. I'm not 100% sure but I do believe that the USA has the highest obesity rate in the world.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

not one person is going to get a vaccine that has not already end of story

move on qu33rs

Mac4Lyfe

You really are a major dumbfukk. No wonder everyone here can't stand you. Chico likes you and he is literally the most retarded person on this forum. The topic was the current state of the hospitals. I answered according to that. We have 77% of people fully vaccinated up here and the hospital is now empty practically but the top doctor here is telling us it will get full again in October unless we increase vaccination. 77% and kids under 12 can't get so basically we have 89% vaccinated of all eligible.
    I have never seen your thread on plays but I'm assuming it's hiding in some subforum that no one pays attention to.
    No one likes me on a betting forum. Haha, you are funny. I'm not here to be your fukking friend. I come here to fade your dumb ass picks.

You tried to come up with shit and I called you out on your bullshit. Now you mad. Now you're changing your tune. Now you touting Canada's vaccination rates. Good for you.

This is Lakerboy after sucking dick...

Mac4Lyfe

I'm not 100% sure but I do believe that the USA has the highest obesity rate in the world.
    Wrong again... The US isn't even in the top 10 and not that far ahead of Canada.

You're just making up shit now. Why don't you start your anti obesity campaign. You seem so worried about US health.

Mac4Lyfe

Of course you've never seen it because you don't know how to find winners.

lakerboy

Wrong again... The US isn't even in the top 10 and not that far ahead of Canada.

You're just making up shit now. Why don't you start your anti obesity campaign. You seem so worried about US health.

lakerboy

lakerboy

Of course you've never seen it because you don't know how to find winners.
    You are a huge loser at everything. You have not posted a play in players talk in years. Look down the board and see who has NFL winners today. Its me not you.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Demonata 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Laker - I thought you were going to focus on sports betting??? You broke out the OECD.

Mac4Lyfe

You are a huge loser at everything. You have not posted a play in players talk in years. Look down the board and see who has NFL winners today. Its me not you.
    You've gone down hill ever since Trump lost. You live in Canada but his lost clearly affected you. You won't admit it but we've seen in in your posts. You haven't been the same since, just like most of the Trumplets. Looks like your life has gone into shambles ever since. You can't even afford to become Pro. Sad.
    Do you need a pay day loan???
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

^ Mac you've become the biggest posting troll on SBR lately. What happen to you bud? You use to be chill and level headed.

Now you are a unhinged liberal Biden ball licking jerk off. .

grease lightnin
    &

Mac, people like you are the problem. Laker is not all on one side. But since he doesn’t agree with everything that you believe (which is literally the MSM talking points) you attack him and claim he is a right winger.

This is the problem. Factions. Division. You say “what do THEY stand to gain from keeping this going” That is a big part of it. THEY seek to divide.

And people like you fall right into the trap.

We don’t all have to agree on everything. Diversity of opinion, thought, and discussion are all great things.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave grease lightnin 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    BigMacs4life has not made a coherent post in a long time Grease

i mean dude has been here all this time and has no clue that his posting style is dogsh*t

greaser nobody reads dangerously fat Mac posts
    But you just read it, stupid fuk!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Mac, people like you are the problem.
    Laker posted fake shit then tried to clean it up. I don't give a shit if you or him agree with everything I believe but don't start posting shit and don't think you won't be called on it.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    But you just read it, stupid fuk!
    I've ignored Manny for year now. This guy (might be a girl) is totally infatuated by me. All (s)he does is post about me, even in her dreams.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

grease lightnin
    &

Laker posted fake shit then tried to clean it up. I don't give a shit if you or him agree with everything I believe but don't start posting shit and don't think you won't be called on it.
    What fake shit did he post?

First ... 78910111213 ... Last