Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I really like this play as well. Both teams were pretty decimated by Covid and poor play the year before. Both teams really need a good season as both coaches are in their 3rd year. I'm giving Houston a huge motivation edge. Several players on the team used to play for TT. You can never underestimate how much this can pump up an entire team.

16) 194 - College/Football - Houston U Spread -2½ -108 for Game

Houston has historically been a slow starting team. I'll be looking to hammer a live or halftime line.

eastvan09
    eastvan09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1728

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Thank God Arky finally woke up and covered. That was a sweat.

I loved Marshall today. I should have hammered that bet. I was a bit shell shocked by getting my ass kicked in the early games.
    Ueah, thankfully Arky woke up!
    I won't touch Navy again. Might fade them.

eastvan09

I have a multi unit bet on Liberty -20.5. I gope they can get their offense going.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave eastvan09 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Houston has historically been a slow starting team. I'll be looking to hammer a live or halftime line.
    So much for slow starts... Houston is already up 14 points.

LaTech misses a last second FG to lose to Miss State who was down 20 points in the 4th quarter.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by eastvan09 View Post
    I have a multi unit bet on Liberty -20.5. I gope they can get their offense going.
    Liberty should cover by the 3rd quarter...

Mac4Lyfe

UCLA is the betting favorite. I think LSU has the better players from top to bottom and will come into this game with a lot of attitude. They normally fukk me in similar spots but I think they cash tonight. I'll be looking for a 2nd half bet as well.

17) 213 - College/Football - LSU Spread -1½ -108 for Game

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

2-0 last night. 2-2 today, but lost more on Indiana. I think these totals are too high on most of these games. Cashed Texas Under 58. On Purdue Under 67.5 and Texas A&M game under 67.5 too. I think 1-1 worse case scenario

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    2-0 last night. 2-2 today, but lost more on Indiana. I think these totals are too high on most of these games. Cashed Texas Under 58. On Purdue Under 67.5 and Texas A&M game under 67.5 too. I think 1-1 worse case scenario
    Yeah, a lot of unders today. Weird because last year was all overs. Maybe because of full summer camps without Covid.

I just bought this live. Back and forth game so far but I think UGA can move the ball a bit better than Clemson.

Game / Point Spread: Georgia +1.5

Mac4Lyfe

They're looking great right now. Taking right after last year.

eastvan09

Liberty should cover by the 3rd quarter...
    Yup, they won 2nd h 28-0 to cover.

eastvan09

They're looking great right now. Taking right after last year.
    Yeah, I watched from the 2nd Q onward. Impressive. I am curious to see the line @ Troy next week.

Mac4Lyfe

Yeah, I watched from the 2nd Q onward. Impressive. I am curious to see the line @ Troy next week.
    Over 80+ maybe. Haha.

eastvan09

Over 80+ maybe. Haha.
    Haha. I took -20.5 vs Campbell earlier in the week. I checked the line this morning and it was -35!
    Watching LSU/UCLA & Georgia Clemson. Nice to have a full slate of games.

Mac4Lyfe

Well that was a shitty Saturday (4-6). My picks were hit or miss, dartboard material.

8) 155 - College/Football - Western Michigan Spread +16½ -108 for Game
    9) 155 - College/Football - Western Michigan Spread +9½ -105 for 1st Half
    10) 165 - College/Football - Penn State Team Total OVER 10½ +110 for 1st Half

11) 168 - College/Football - Arkansas Spread -20 -108 for Game
    12) 168 - College/Football - Arkansas Spread -10½ -110 for 1st Half
    13) 174 - College/Football - Iowa Spread -4 -108 for Game
    14) 177 - College/Football - Marshall Spread -3 -108 for Game
    15) 201 - College/Football - UTSA Spread +3 -110 for 1st Half

16) 194 - College/Football - Houston U Spread -2½ -108 for Game
    17) 213 - College/Football - LSU Spread -1½ -108 for Game

Season Total
    8-9-1, 2-5 on Bolded Plays. I removed the one tie from my game list, which is why there’s one less game.

Mac4Lyfe

Adding Florida State tonight. I'm moving this to my 19th game which it is.

19) 224 - College/Football - Florida State Spread +7 -108 for Game

I'm also taking FSU ML (+235), FSU scores 1st (+115) and first to 10 (+135).

If FSU can get their offensive line right and if they can eliminate the bonehead penalties, this could be a win. On paper, I like FSU with the better talent DLine, better talent Oline, better QB, RBs, WRs and DBs. Questions are LB's, discipline and coaching. This is the type of game that we should know in the first 10 minutes, who's going to win.
    Points Awarded:

shopbar picks gave Mac4Lyfe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

My God, FSU just can't get out of their own way. With any competent coaching, that should have been a win. So many penalties and bonehead mistakes. The coach is an idiot. Went for it on 4th down and like 4 on his own 30 yard line? What the fukk was he drinking? Then he iced his own kicker in OT. I knew him and the team discipline would be an issue.

-------------------------------------------------
    One play for me tonight. I've been leaning Lousiville the last few days but I'm not confident enough with just 7.5 points. I'd play it at 10 but it's a pass for me at 7.5. I'll probably take a Live bet if it goes over 10+.

I do like the under. Both teams defense were trash last year. I expect them to be trash this year and both offense are very good... but I think Ville will slow the game down with a rush game. That should reduce the possessions which is good for the Under. I also think losing Kiffin to Covid helps the under as well. Plus a lot of games have gone under this week. Let's keep it going.

20) 225 - College/Football - Louisville vs Mississippi Total UNDER 74½ -108 for Game

eastvan09

My God, FSU just can't get out of their own way. With any competent coaching, that should have been a win. So many penalties and bonehead mistakes. The coach is an idiot. Went for it on 4th down and like 4 on his own 30 yard line? What the fukk was he drinking? Then he iced his own kicker in OT. I knew him and the team discipline would be an issue.

-------------------------------------------------
    One play for me tonight. I've been leaning Lousiville the last few days but I'm not confident enough with just 7.5 points. I'd play it at 10 but it's a pass for me at 7.5. I'll probably take a Live bet if it goes over 10+.

I do like the under. Both teams defense were trash last year. I expect them to be trash this year and both offense are very good... but I think Ville will slow the game down with a rush game. That should reduce the possessions which is good for the Under. I also think losing Kiffin to Covid helps the under as well. Plus a lot of games have gone under this week. Let's keep it going.

20) 225 - College/Football - Louisville vs Mississippi Total UNDER 74½ -108 for Game
    Yiked FSU sounds like a mess. I didn't watch or bet this game.

Listening to Ole Miss Louisville on the radio. 4 ejections for targeting in 1st half, 2 apparently suspect. Louisville's offense is terrible tonight. 26-0 Ole Miss at the half. Not sure if Ole Miss's defense will be respectable this year.
    Last edited by eastvan09; 09-06-21 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Typo

Mac4Lyfe

FSU is a hot mess. So undisciplined.

Ole Miss defense is much improved. They brought in a nice middle linebacker (Campbell) from MD. He’s been all over the field and doing great spying the QB. I was looking at line movement that made me not take OM line. I originally wanted OM but was leaning UL with that much movement.

Mac4Lyfe

The ejections were horrible but that’s college football today. You have to keep your head up and not lead with it.

eastvan09

FSU is a hot mess. So undisciplined.

Ole Miss defense is much improved. They brought in a nice middle linebacker (Campbell) from MD. He’s been all over the field and doing great spying the QB. I was looking at line movement that made me not take OM line. I originally wanted OM but was leaning UL with that much movement.
    Understood. Louisville looks like a bet against team in sports this year.

Mac4Lyfe

It looked like first game jitters for UL. Losing key guys to targeting really hurt them. #7 is a quality middle LB that was spying Corral. Once he went out and #11 came in, Corral was beasting. Their defense will look much better at full strength and against other teams. OM is a very tough team to defend. They uptempo like crazy and it's hard to stay disciplined with all the movement and eye candy. They will be a hard out for Bama. UL offense finally got going in the 2nd half. Hell the Over almost hit as a result. I think UL is one of the better teams in the ACC. One game won't define them. They'll get better with every game.

Mac4Lyfe

Updated Results

19) 224 - College/Football - Florida State Spread +7 -108 for Game20) 225 - College/Football - Louisville vs Mississippi Total UNDER 74½ -108 for Game

Season Total
    10-9-1, 2-5 on Bolded Plays.

Mac4Lyfe

Some early leans for this coming week.

Kansas at Coastal Carolina -25.5 . Kansas is really pathetic. I don't think they can improve.

UTEP
    at Boise State -26. Leaning UTEP here after BSU just lost a heartbreaker.

Oregon at Ohio State -14. Leaning OSU here. OSU should look much better game 2, plus Oregon's key defender may be out. And it's in the Shoe.

Boston College
    at UMass +37.5. UMASS is the worst FBS team in college. This line may cover in the first half.

Florida
    at USF +28.5. USF might be the 2nd worst team in college. The only reason I may not hammer this game is because a lot of these kids have played against UF players.

Pitt at Tennessee +4. Wow, I would have thought UT would have been favored. UT is not a very good team but they tend to play well against other P5 teams not in the SEC. They looked like shit this week but I think they were holding back.

South Carolina
    at East Carolina -2. This is another head scratcher. USC is catching 2 points? They have the better athletes and their QB is very experienced. I've got to look at this closely but this line seems off.

UAB
    at Georgia -25. I'm loving UAB here. UGA just played a very emotional, hard hitting game, now they should be resting on their laurels. UGA offense very one dimensional run heavy. UAB should be able to get a few stops. Hopefully they can score more than Clemson.

Iowa
    at Iowa State -4.5. Every few years Iowa has a quality hard hitting team. I think this is that year. They are very physical and should be able to control the LOS. Iowa State could put up points but Iowa's defense is tough.
    App State at Miami -8. This is another game where I think the team playing a tough first game may struggle because they're beat up. App State can probably score with Miami and the Over might be a good play as well.

NC State
    at Miss State +3. Miss State looked awful. NC State might be the best team in the ACC. This is a good barometer of where NC State is as a program. I think this is their statement game. Possible beat down here.

Texas at Arkansas +6.5. I think this game will be close. A lot of people are thinking UT blowout. I don't see it. The fans are going to be nuts in Fayetteville. This is their superbowl. The hate for Texas is deep in Arkansas.

Utah at BYU +7. This could be the wrong team favored game for me.

eastvan09

I like NC State also. Does South Carolina look too straight forward?

Mac4Lyfe

I like NC State also. Does South Carolina look too straight forward?
    USC now -3 at ECU. I really should have hammered them when they were +2.

Mac4Lyfe

We have an early morning game between Illinois at Virginia. At first thought, I really liked Illinois getting +10.5. They were clearly looking ahead to this game and caught napping against UTSA, which they lost. They should be more prepared for this game. Their offense has been pretty good and consistent. They will have another receiver back, so I expect the passing game to improve and the run game to get more room. But, the Illini defense is hot garbage. They can't stop traffic, let alone a competent offense. I think this game will be back and forth but in the end the Illini won't be able to keep up. I'm taking the over and Virginia minus the points.

21) 306 - College/Football - Virginia Spread -10½ -108 for Game
    22) 305 - College/Football - Illinois vs Virginia Total OVER 56½ -108 for Game

I also like Virginia -6.5 in the first half as well. I think they jump on Illinois early and often in this one.

Mac4Lyfe

I'm looking for an Ohio State team total vs Oregon but Heritage doesn't have a line yet. I'm leaning OSU but 14.5 points is a lot especially with OSU having a bunch of banged up players on defense. I like the Over 64.5 but would probably like OSU team total more. Especially if Thibodeux can't geaux for Oregon. I also like OSU 2nd half. I see them wearing Oregon down in the 2nd half.

Mac4Lyfe

I am locked and loaded on Florida vs USF. I'm a huge Florida fan (played football there) but not really a homer when it comes to betting. Most of the time I would layoff this game, especially the week before they look ahead to Bama but USF is awful. They don't have a QB and they're going against a beastly defense. UF's offense is a work in progress but they can run the rock and USF can't stop the run. My only worry is that a lot of these USF players have played against UF players. Will they play up to UF's level and/or will UF players play down to their level??? I can't over think this. UF should win this game like 45 - 10, with USF getting a couple of mercy scores late.

23) 313 - College/Football - Florida Spread -17 -115 for 1st Half
    24) 313 - College/Football - Florida Spread -28½ -108 for Game

I've hammered this game. I hate to mention lock but this game will not be close. Putting a bit more on the 1st half as Mullen could pull starters early and open the backdoor.

Mac4Lyfe

South Carolina has the better athletes and a grad QB that can manage the game. This looks like a potential double digit win here. I'm looking to make a big 2nd half play on USC.

25) 317 - College Football South Carolina Spread -3-103 for Game

eastvan09

Good luck with your card today. I took South Carolina also, got them as a Pick em.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave eastvan09 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

GL with the action
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Hman 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

eastvan09

I am locked and loaded on Florida vs USF. I'm a huge Florida fan (played football there) but not really a homer when it comes to betting. Most of the time I would layoff this game, especially the week before they look ahead to Bama but USF is awful. They don't have a QB and they're going against a beastly defense. UF's offense is a work in progress but they can run the rock and USF can't stop the run. My only worry is that a lot of these USF players have played against UF players. Will they play up to UF's level and/or will UF players play down to their level??? I can't over think this. UF should win this game like 45 - 10, with USF getting a couple of mercy scores late.

23) 313 - College/Football - Florida Spread -17 -115 for 1st Half
    24) 313 - College/Football - Florida Spread -28½ -108 for Game

I've hammered this game. I hate to mention lock but this game will not be close. Putting a bit more on the 1st half as Mullen could pull starters early and open the backdoor.
    I faded USF big last week against NC State. I didn't play the game vs Florida. I like first half bets, since the starters will be in there.

Mac4Lyfe

I'm looking for an Ohio State team total vs Oregon but Heritage doesn't have a line yet. I'm leaning OSU but 14.5 points is a lot especially with OSU having a bunch of banged up players on defense. I like the Over 64.5 but would probably like OSU team total more. Especially if Thibodeux can't geaux for Oregon. I also like OSU 2nd half. I see them wearing Oregon down in the 2nd half.
    Dammit. The OSU team over was 37 but now it's up to 39.5. I still like this but I think I'm better off waiting for a Live bet here.

Mac4Lyfe

I faded USF big last week against NC State. I didn't play the game vs Florida. I like first half bets, since the starters will be in there.
    I'm a bit surprised that NC State opened pickem against MS State? MS State looked like dog shit last week. They did finally wake up in the 4th quarter but damn they made a lot of mistakes. I really wanted to hammer NCST but that line stinks. It's up to -1 but still??? I have NCST more like -8 or -9. Going to live bet that too most likely.

Mac4Lyfe

I always like to fade bad teams. Vanderbilt is a BAD team. Maybe the worst team in the FBS. Their program was just a mess 2 years ago with Mason. All kind of social justice bullshit, players not buying in, split locker room, girl kicker. They are usually awful but last year and right now they are all kinds of awful. They lost last week to a bad E TN State team. Not just lost but lost 23 to 3. Do you know how bad that is? That is unreal. Now they have to go on the road to play a pissed off Colorado State team that also lost, but to a much better opponent. Co St was embarrassed at home. Their fans packed the stadium and left in the 4th quarter. The fans will be back today but this is a MUST win for them. I think Vandy has already threw in the season. This has blowout all over it. Hammer the 1st quarter, hammer the half and hammer the game. Also hammer Vandy Under. That offense is offensive.

26) 379 - Football Vanderbilt team total under 21½ -120 for Game
    27) 380 - College/Football - Colorado State Spread -6½ -108 for Game
    28) 379 - College/Football - Vanderbilt Team Total UNDER 9½ +115 for 1st Half

First 12345 ... Last