The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Personal Freedoms Being Stripped Away

In Texas

Now a woman doesn't have a choice in Texas. Unless ofc youre the daughter or wife of a politician

Anti-conservative legislation stripping away peoples freedoms

Mandate the vaccine, fukk your "freedoms"

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I’m a far right guy but that Texas abortion law goes to far with no options for rape and incest and 6 weeks is to soon. Might cost him the election in 2022
    Points Awarded:

Ebumdude gave capitalist pig 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    In Texas

Now a woman doesn't have a choice in Texas. Unless ofc youre the daughter or wife of a politician

Anti-conservative legislation stripping away peoples freedoms

Mandate the vaccine, fukk your "freedoms"

Woman doesn’t have a choice to do what? Be specific

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

That's the problem with pig culture - always trying to control everyone always having to tell people what to do what not to do, but it always results in same thing throughout history, which is making the prohibited thing more expensive to obtain instead of impossible to obtain.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Christian Fundamentalists are like the Muslim Fundamentalists ( The Taliban)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cecil127, and 5mike5

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3597

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Woman doesn’t have a choice to do what? Be specific
    Most women don't have a clue if they are pregnant or not at 6 weeks. That's about the time they start having morning sickness. 6 weeks to 14 weeks on average they experience morning sickness. Women don't have any time. Only 6 weeks is a ridiculous law.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ebumdude, and EasyCover

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22846

BS THREAD go get another jab street junkie they'll give ya a can of malt beer krack head

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

It's the only way to reel in the women.

Women and blacks are DESTROYING the social contract and morality of this country.

I'm not generally in favor of abortion bans, but they are used now as a plan b option basically, which was never the intent.

Women have become whores, it's time to reign them in for the good of the idea of the American family.

Next up, Men's rights in divorce/ child welfare

After that, voter restrictions to titled land owners only.

USA
    USA
    USA
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind, and Demonata

grease lightnin
    &

Anybody making the case that abortion should be legal, please answer my question in my first post and be specific. Thanks

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Good, abortion should be illegal after a heartbeat imo. Use a condom or if you are raped get abortion earlier than way later. Why wait months until you decided to get an abortion.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    It's the only way to reel in the women.

Women and blacks are DESTROYING the social contract and morality of this country.

I'm not generally in favor of abortion bans, but they are used now as a plan b option basically, which was never the intent.

Women have become whores, it's time to reign them in for the good of the idea of the American family.

Next up, Men's rights in divorce/ child welfare

After that, voter restrictions to titled land owners only.

USA
    USA
    USA
    The abortion rate has been dropping consistently for a long time and is lower than ever.

The Kraken

Anybody making the case that abortion should be legal, please answer my question in my first post and be specific. Thanks
    Women should have full protected access in any state to abortion at any time. Fetus has no rights. Women are more than just host bodies

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

Freedom has gone too far.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

This was voted on correct? Whatever it is, it’s what the people wanted, correct? Win some, lose some, happens everyday at all levels…

Demonata

Now women wont kill as many babies. Since they are not fetuses. They have a heartbeat. The democrats love killing babies though.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    I’m a far right guy but that Texas abortion law goes to far with no options for rape and incest and 6 weeks is to soon. Might cost him the election in 2022
    I'm a Ronald Reagan Republican and I totally agree with this.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10327

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Most women don't have a clue if they are pregnant or not at 6 weeks. That's about the time they start having morning sickness. 6 weeks to 14 weeks on average they experience morning sickness. Women don't have any time. Only 6 weeks is a ridiculous law.
    I have to disagree respectfully… Most women know exactly when they are fertile, when their eggs dropped and how many days she will remain fertile. If you think when the seed is available to fertilize their egg, and it is ejected into that space, women are not aware or sure. I think you are misinformed about women…

I’m not saying I disagree with the woman’s right to abort, but realistically, there should be some accountability on the women’s side of the coin. More so than mens. A woman should tell the man she that she is fertile and just turn around or open her mouth.. Otherwise, she becomes a killer. If the man says he does not care if she gets pregnant, then he should be held accountable for murder.. Just a thought on taking responsibility for ones own actions..

Conservatives know they will not get it on fully concerning this issue. But they want accountability.. They should get it..

WTF is so difficult about that..???

grease lightnin
    &

Women should have full protected access in any state to abortion at any time. Fetus has no rights. Women are more than just host bodies

Why do you say fetus and not baby?

The Kraken

Just bc something is voted on and legal doesn't make it right. Segregation and racism was legal for a long time. Slavery was voted on and legal.

If you're gonna sit here and cry about freedom of choice for vaccines, you can't turn around and support forcing women to do something against their will.

It exposes the hypocrisy of the people that claim to be pro-freedom

Support women in their right to decide what is best for their body

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Just bc something is voted on and legal doesn't make it right. Segregation and racism was legal for a long time. Slavery was voted on and legal.

If you're gonna sit here and cry about freedom of choice for vaccines, you can't turn around and support forcing women to do something against their will.

Lol

The Kraken

Why do you say fetus and not baby?
    Because it is important to distinguish that it is unborn. And a fetus cannot have rights that supersedes the rights of the woman carrying it.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

The waste of breathe worthless liberal c*cksuckers sure are trying to strip away freedoms, going for bank accts next...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...nts/ar-AAOgr9F

is their anything worse for this country than a liberal? doubt it

Demonata

You are a hypocrite. If something has a heart beat it's alive. You are a Democrat so of course you love abortions.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Because it is important to distinguish that it is unborn. And a fetus cannot have rights that supersedes the rights of the woman carrying it.
    Is a pizza a pizza the minute the fists touch the dough or is a pizza a pizza when it goes into the oven?

(Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld's Roe v. Wade lampoon)

Demonata

Being able to abort a child all the way up to giving birth is basically murder.

Demonata

Regardless if you hold the Bible to be the word of God or just a book reflecting ancient cultural views, you should agree that it presents a consistent view of the fetus from the point of conception as fully human. First, the Bible prohibits the taking of innocent human life in the sixth commandment “You shall not murder” (Exodus 20:13). This divine law reflects and makes explicit the natural law reasoned above. In Exodus 20:22-23, the life of the unborn is protected by the same punishment for the injury and death of an adult.

grease lightnin
    &

If no one intervenes, it will be born and become a baby. That is important to distinguish. Just like a child becomes an adult if you don’t kill it. The VAST MAJORITY of abortions are not to save the mother’s life.

It is ridiculously to say a mother has a right to kill her unborn child. It is no different than me saying I have the right to kill one of my sons.

Legal abortion is eugenicism. Plain and simple. Those who think otherwise are useful idiots of elites. If you don’t believe me, look up Margaret Sanger, the founder of planned parenthood
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Demonata

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

I agree, Government bodies telling individuals what they can and cannot do, is something I would prefer less of...but we are pretty deep in it right now...

As for abortion, if you use it as birth control, or to avoid responsibly, you are a piece of shit imo, but you should be free to choose to be a piece of shit...

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

You know someone's soul is lost when they celebrate abortion and associate freedom with death.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Demonata

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20445

It's mostly blacks getting abortions. There shouldn't be any limits on blacks killing their own.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

If no one intervenes, it will be born and become a baby. That is important to distinguish. Just like a child becomes an adult if you don’t kill it. The VAST MAJORITY of abortions are not to save the mother’s life.

It is ridiculously to say a mother has a right to kill her unborn child. It is no different than me saying I have the right to kill one of my sons.

Legal abortion is eugenicism. Plain and simple. Those who think otherwise are useful idiots of elites. If you don’t believe me, look up Margaret Sanger, the founder of planned parenthood
    Just the opposite. If nobody else except for the mother intervenes, the fetus and then infant will likely not survive. Otherwise, there'd be no need for doctors.

Or, what if the mother just doesn't eat. Or doesn't take care of herself enough for the fetus to survive. Is that murder too?

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Being able to abort a child all the way up to giving birth is basically murder.
    I don't think that was legal in any state

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I don't think that was legal in any state
    Yes but straw mans are gonna straw, man.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

DOJ sues Texas

“Texas does not dispute that its statute violates Supreme Court precedent,” Attorney General Merrick Garland added, but rather has crafted the measure “to thwart judicial review for as long as possible” by shifting enforcement from government to individuals.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/poli...al-vigilantes/

Senate Bill 8 bars health care providers from performing an abortion once a fetal heartbeat is detected. And it offers a $10,000 bounty for lawsuits against providers or anyone who “aids or abets” an abortion, a private enforcement action that could even target an Uber driver who transports a woman to a clinic.

“The Supreme Court has allowed a state law to stand that deputizes citizens — anyone — to proclaim themselves in a position to have the right under law to interfere with those choices in Texas,” Vice President Kamala Harris said, boasting that the Justice Department “has spoken loudly in saying that this law is patently unconstitutional.”

After Thursday’s meeting with vice president, Dr. Bhavik Kumar, medical director at Planned Parenthood of Gulf Coast, which serves women in southeast Texas and Louisiana, said he took heart from the Biden-Harris administration’s support. [emphasis added]

“Banning abortion never makes it go away,” said Dr. Bhavik Kumar.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Now women wont kill as many babies. Since they are not fetuses. They have a heartbeat. The democrats love killing babies though.
    Disgusting post and should be reported like your reported me

12 Last