rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Disgusting anti maskers at a school board meeting. Pretty bad a kid is more mature than the so called adults in the room. Why am I showing this in here? Covid, MFers!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    You only have one life. There are no do overs. How many years will you live in fear and lock yourself in your home because the government tells you? Before you answer, the same people that tell you this, they don't abide by those same rules. They are living life like nothing happened for the most part while the masses are told to obey. So many are just willing to give up their civil liberties without a second thought. Its only 15 days. It's only a couple months. Its only until the spring. Its only until the fall. Its only until next spring. Its only until next year. Its only for a couple more years.

If you aren't really old and you are healthy, then go out and live your life. You will never be this young ever again. Get some sunshine and exercise. Life is full of risks. You could get hit by a car, you might get cancer and who knows what else.

Oscar De la hoya is in his 40's and vaccinated and in great shape and he's in the hospital fighting covid. I wish him all the best. Unlike some of you guys who are celebrating people who are concerned about the vaccine and are in the hospital with covid or even those who died from it. What happened to some of you people? How did you become so hateful that you seem happy when some one gets ill from a virus?

Crazy times
    I want to run with your statement for a second. Let’s use an example here, say you are a married father with 2 kids. You bring in 200k a year and let’s say your wife brings in 30-40k part time. Should the father be living his best life, and just saying well I could die tomorrow so covid is what it is? Or should he be taking steps to be cautious knowing that if anything happened to him he would leave his wife and 2 kids without someone who provides most of the income and without a father the kids can grow up with? Is he being a pussy in this situation?
    Now adding another point, what if he does everything he can to protect himself, vaccination, safe protocols, etc but over time variants develop and he gets Covid from some mail room kid who thinks the government is out to get him and this leads to the father dying. Should his family be mad? Or should we just use the “ahh life happens”?
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave goduke 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Dumb MFers!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I want to run with your statement for a second. Let’s use an example here, say you are a married father with 2 kids. You bring in 200k a year and let’s say your wife brings in 30-40k part time. Should the father be living his best life, and just saying well I could die tomorrow so covid is what it is? Or should he be taking steps to be cautious knowing that if anything happened to him he would leave his wife and 2 kids without someone who provides most of the income and without a father the kids can grow up with? Is he being a pussy in this situation?
    Now adding another point, what if he does everything he can to protect himself, vaccination, safe protocols, etc but over time variants develop and he gets Covid from some mail room kid who thinks the government is out to get him and this leads to the father dying. Should his family be mad? Or should we just use the “ahh life happens”?
    I used to be a financial planner in Canada. Life insurance is part of a financial plan. I probably understand, more than most people, the need to ensure people you love are taken care of if you should die all of a sudden. I have seen it. I have delivered checks to the families who had one or bother parents insured. I won't go into the details except to say it was gut wrenching. I did the same with buy-sell agreement insurance with business partners. One was for over 25 million which we had to pay because one partner died. He was 31.

I wouldn't ever use the word pussy. I personally don't know anyone who has died from Covid. None of my friends that I know has had anyone die from Covid. I don't know anyone who has died or become very ill after taking the vaccine BUT I do a couple friends that know people who have died and gotten very ill after taking the jab. What does that mean? Probably nothing to be perfectly honest. It is what it is.

So back to your post, what if the father, who I am assuming is healthy and not morbidly obese or isn't on several medications or has cancer etc, decided to get the vaccine and dies because of it? The same virus that he had a 99.8% chance of recovering from it if he did nothing? Then what do you say? You have a dead father who almost certainly would have beaten the virus by staying home for a couple days, who is now dead because he took an experimental vaccine. It's an interesting conundrum isn't it?

Listen, I am not against masks. They probably help a little but probably not as much as most people think. I wear a mask at times. Mostly when I am snorkeling but that is a different kind of mask. Yes, when I go shopping I sometimes also wear those cheap masks everyone else does and I own a bunch of those k95 masks as well. I am not anti-vaccine either.

I keep coming back to the same old question, if you are vaccinated, then why would you care if someone else isn't?

Lastly, do you trust the government about this whole pandemic? Or in general? Do you believe they are telling us everything they know or is it possible they aren't?

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Isn't the point of wearing masks to stop spreading it? I highly doubt they do much if anything to stop you getting it, you'd have to walk around with a face shield as well and be on another level with hand/clothes washing! But common sense says if you're infectious and wearing a mask you're not going to be spreading any germs as much, doesn't necessarily need to be covid.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Go to a testing center and ask for a “delta” Covid test….

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

You only have one life. There are no do overs. How many years will you live in fear and lock yourself in your home because the government tells you?
    If you aren't really old and you are healthy, then go out and live your life. You will never be this young ever again. Get some sunshine and exercise. Life is full of risks. You could get hit by a car, you might get cancer and who knows what else.
    Oscar De la hoya is in his 40's and vaccinated and in great shape and he's in the hospital fighting covid.
    Who the hell is locking themselves in their home? Most likely the Trump cult members. Ordinary people are living their lives. I was in LA for 2 weeks. The roads were PACKED, restaurants PACKED, Universal Studios PACKED, Disney PACKED, 6 Flags PACKED, Movie theaters PACKED. And LA is a Democratic city. Here in Houston, everything is open, people are living their lives. Stop trying to create phony bullshit narratives.

Where do you get that you have to be old and unhealthy? Stop with the false information. Perfectly healthy young people are dying from Covid. Why do you need to lie? Yes, a lot of people get over Covid, a whole lot. But thousands have died and are dying from Covid as well. We have hundreds of YOUNG KIDS in the hospital in Houston right now. It's fukkking sad and you come here and post this shit that only old and unhealthy. That is fukking sick man. You do this shit on purpose too. One day very soon, someone you know and care about is going to get Covid, one day someone you know is going to die from Covid. It is only a matter of time. Wise the fukk up before that day comes.

De la Hoya is out of the hospital. Imagine if he wasn't vaccinated??? He'd probably be in the ground by now.

Mac4Lyfe

Fukkk off DeathSantis, Smart people are not falling for your death hunger games. Trying to make money off of people's misery. This guy needs to be hung in city square by his nuts...

Florida judge denies DeSantis appeal on school mask mandates

Erin Doherty
    Wed, September 8, 2021, 12:51 PM·1 min read

Second Circuit Judge John Cooper on Wednesday upheld Florida schools' ability to enforce mask mandates, ruling against Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' (R) appeal, CNN reports.
    Why it matters: The ruling brings a pause to the state of Florida’s enforcement of mask bans — which up until this point had included withholding funds from school districts with mandates — until a higher court rules on the appeal.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11851

Masks don't stop Covid. Kids don't die from Covid. End of story. Stupid for kids to wear masks.

Demonata

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

DeadSantis is killing people in Florida…..which makes me want to vote for him.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post

Stay classy liberal!

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Stay classy liberal!
    If you wanna move to Florida I will gladly pay your flight.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata

vitterd

Is this your new little thing. You figure out memes? Really gay.

Please go to Florida.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

It is simple. If you get the shots and nothing happens, worst case scenario is that you have wasted some time. If you do not get the shots and you get Covid, then you are a dumb arse and get what you deserve.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave BigdaddyQH 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata

Is this your new little thing. You figure out memes? Really gay.

Please go to Florida.

I already got covid once and I had worse injuries from a paper cut. Covid doesn't scare me liberal. I wish I could live in Florida. I'm not retired though.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    It is simple. If you get the shots and nothing happens, worst case scenario is that you have wasted some time. If you do not get the shots and you get Covid, then you are a dumb arse and get what you deserve.
    You make no sense. Or you get the shots and die. Your medical advice is wrong. People have been seriously injured and have died from the vaccines.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    and the thousands of people who died or went to the hospital after taking the vaccine?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Demonata

vitterd

I already got covid once and I had worse injuries from a paper cut. Covid doesn't scare me liberal. I wish I could live in Florida. I'm not retired though.
    You and Dwight are the poster couple for misinformation.

I didn’t scare all the right wing loons dead from it either.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Liberals should love DeSantis as the fake news tells you he is killing Republican voters in Florida. Yet you fools still hate on him. Democrats are so stupid and twisted.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Liberals should love DeSantis as the fake news tells you he is killing Republican voters in Florida. Yet you fools still hate on him. Democrats are so stupid and twisted.
    Murder is still murder. DeadSantis needs to be taken off the streets because he keeps spreading trumps virus but I do like that maga hats are dropping like flies. Laying in intensive care saying Covid is fake with their last breath. This is what happens when the dopes gets control.

Mac4Lyfe

13 Miami Dade school employees died this past week. All 13 were black and none of them vaccinated. So no, DeathSantis is not only killing Trumplets.

He is getting rid of the dumb and easily misled however. When do you get to Florida???

DwightShrute

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Masks don't stop Covid. Kids don't die from Covid. End of story. Stupid for kids to wear masks.
    dont be stupid. these new variants are killing kids and putting them in the hospital.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    dont be stupid. these new variants are killing kids and putting them in the hospital.
    How many kids have died so far?

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Unfortunately, I believe this caricature is correct.
    It will continue for some time.
    A new variate of the original and on and on......................that is what viruses do, they mutate!
    The fight should be against the virus not each other.
    Live or choose to die with it, Covid is here for a long time.

Sad.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    13 Miami Dade school employees died this past week. All 13 were black and none of them vaccinated. So no, DeathSantis is not only killing Trumplets.

He is getting rid of the dumb and easily misled however. When do you get to Florida???

Hoping members here get dead. You are trash just like vitterd. Stay classy libtard.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post

Fake news.

Demonata

Mac4Lyfe

See, there you go again giving false witness. Hell has a hot seat for you Demon. You are just like your father the Devil.

DwightShrute

Remember the false news narrative a few weeks ago where the idiots on the Left kept saying that kids are going to the hospital because of Covid? They were showing up in hospital WITH coronavirus NOT because of it. Because you had kids isolated at home for months and their immune system weren't trained so their immune system were picking up other respiratory viruses because you kept them in quarantine!

Sept 6th

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    See, there you go again giving false witness. Hell has a hot seat for you Demon. You are just like your father the Devil.
    I'm doing gods work calling out the people speaking blasphemy. You always hope Republicans die. Stay classy liberal.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Covid overrated. Always was. Mask wearing needs to stop. Played out with a twist now.

First 1234567 ... Last