slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

6 year old girl dies at Colorado amusement park

She died on this mine drop ride it got a 110ft drop why would any parent allow there child go on one of these

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

heres the ride . Not sure how she and she only would die , since you are on it with others.
    If the ride would of failed and dropped hard and fast they all would be dead or gravely injured
    her seatbelt , or whatever fastener had to of failed or not been put on her properly
    or she did something she shouldnt have and manipulated whatever was keeping her secure on the ride...possibly

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

At the local park here in Des Moines there was a water raft accident a whole family was trapped under water.One little kid died and one survived and another is blind and has some brain damage a year after i believe the same ride a worker was repairing a section and got dragged under and died.

slayer14

I dont think the family will get any compensation either you have to sign a agreement form before you enter this park

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3621

Corporate Fukks™ ~~~~~ Sue the s#it outta them!!!

This is what happens when you pay a repair kid $15/hr to do a job that a skilled craftsman should be working.

Sorry to the families that lost loved ones.

TheGoldenGoose

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    I dont think the family will get any compensation either you have to sign a agreement form before you enter this park
    Kidnap that CEO out of his gated community and drag his lifeless body up and down Main Street.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

They'll list it as an unvaccinated covid death.
    Points Awarded:

Ebumdude gave VeggieDog 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10334

If you want to start suing and killing CEO’s when it was probably the union workers fault, that’s fine and dandy. But then we should get the governors and mayors of the American cities where all the killings, murders and mayhem are taking place. Get them and hang em high..

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    They'll list it as an unvaccinated covid death.
    You beat me to it! lol.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Not exactly how it works

Used to own a skate park w ramps, etc & a foam pit

340 pound 14 year old Flys off his BMX into the pit and his weight broke the springs (this thing was tested for like 12,000 pounds). And ge fell thru and broke his leg.

They sued and insurance paid out

The funniest thing was the statements in court filings about the kids obesity and girth exceeding the tested force of the weight of 6 vehicles lol

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post

This is what happens when you pay a repair kid $15/hr to do a job that a skilled craftsman should be working.

Is that what the cause of this was? I haven't heard anything yet other than she died on the ride. My first thought was that she was possibly too small to be on it.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

You can still sue... no matter if you signed a paper or not. Amusement parks have insurance.... and that's what the attorney will go after... sure if they can sue the amusement park itself... they will try... but insurance will step in and try to settle. The money doesn't get back that 6 year old girl though. Very sad.

TheGoldenGoose

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Is that what the cause of this was? I haven't heard anything yet other than she died on the ride. My first thought was that she was possibly too small to be on it.
    Was referring to the repair job accident.

slayer14

The family have set up a go fund me page