&
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Nice

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post

funny thing about you is that if you actually looked what i post there are some things that you could easily twist to make you look right for once. being that we all know you rather spout "fake news" with the rest of the idiots shows that you read nothing and know basically nothing. "Intellectually lazy" i call it until dimlight dwight plagiared my words so i stopped using it.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7892

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    funny thing about you is that if you actually looked what i post there are some things that you could easily twist to make you look right for once. being that we all know you rather spout "fake news" with the rest of the idiots shows that you read nothing and know basically nothing. "Intellectually lazy" i call it until dimlight dwight plagiared my words so i stopped using it.
    haha more lies from the most intellectually dishonest and lazy fake news cult member on sbr and 3 other sports forums.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

You posted the same post twice in a row. That's spam. I am right daily. More right than your tweets.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    After listening to Rogan list all those drugs he took to get better from Covid i would have much rather get the Vaccine when i did.people say they dont trust the vaccine but then put 5 other drugs in there system.If i do get it i hope not what about old fashion Chicken Soup if you did not lose your taste.Im Going to Remington Park to take in Some Horse Races.You want to go out and Stay 6 feet apart the racetrack is where to go other in Saratoga or Del Mar.
    I just put loads of Tequila, lemon, raw garlic and water into my system and beat the original Covid virus in no time. No problem. Sweated it out, farted a few times and good to go.

Bring on Delta next.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I just put loads of Tequila, lemon, raw garlic and water into my system and beat the original Covid virus in no time. No problem. Sweated it out, farted a few times and good to go.

Bring on Delta next.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

^^ Thor you get your 8th booster shot yet? Better do it asap or you'll die from Covid.

Better never leave the house even after that. Don't forget your double masking and face shield if you do.

DwightShrute

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Taking care of a 39 year old today. Not obese, no risk factors. On max life support. Vented, ecmo, 14 iv drips etc. Unvaxxed

Had covid symptoms, immediately took the cocktail of Ivermectin, vitamins, etc....

We see this everyday. This is not an n=1 anecdotal story. Its Just sad. He didnt believe in the vaccine but believed in Ivermectin.

To this day, 99% of our covid ICU pt's remain unvaxxed.

And this post isnt meant to change the sheeps mind, they've made their choice like my patient today made his.

This post is to reaffirm with those that took the vaxx, believe in it but only get to read the stories in the media.
    Yes, but why they've made their choice.. the answer is here: https://thecovidblog.com/

But if it doesn't fit your agenda or narrative, regardless of how true it is, you are simply going to ignore it or call it fake.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave tommir99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4166

Rogan just a mega-puppet. Cut-out. Sodomite fraud.
    Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave hehfest 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4166

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Rogan just a mega-puppet. Cut-out. Sodomite fraud.
    100 million dollar puppet. Controlled opposition. Follow the money. He was just planted to fool more dumb people.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Good guy

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

It's amazing how many people are mad that Joe Rogan didn't die.

Christ, I made it through Covid with a gallon of Sunny Delight and Ocean Spray Cran-Grape.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Christ, I made it through Covid with a gallon of Sunny Delight and Ocean Spray Cran-Grape.
    It’s good that you made it through. Some families probably wish members of their family were still around to say the same things but they are dead. While your situation was minimal it doesn’t take away from some others misfortunes.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    It’s good that you made it through. Some families probably wish members of their family were still around to say the same things but they are dead. While your situation was minimal it doesn’t take away from some others misfortunes.
    That doesn't make Joe Rogan the bad guy.

I beat Covid (as did my wife) so why should I take an experimental drug into my body if I don't need it, to beat a virus that I already had?

goduke

I beat Covid (as did my wife) so why should I take an experimental drug into my body if I don't need it, to beat a virus that I already had?
    Technically not an experimental drug because it’s fda approved. And didn’t say you needed to at all. I am simply saying that your comments that you just needed some juice to feel better insinuating that is a harmless issue downplays the fact that there’s still a decent amount of people that died.

goduke

Also what is your plan in 6-8 months when the immunity wears off from having covid like some reports and studies are beginning to suggest? Do you get covid again? Or do you consider the shot then?

grease lightnin
    &

Technically not an experimental drug because it’s fda approved. And didn’t say you needed to at all. I am simply saying that your comments that you just needed some juice to feel better insinuating that is a harmless issue downplays the fact that there’s still a decent amount of people that died.

Do you scold everyone you see joyfully eating bacon cheeseburgers, and tell them that they are downplaying the seriousness of heart disease—that a lot of people have died from it and that they and their family members wish they were still around to be joyful?

My guess is…. no you haven’t…. because CNN hasn’t told you to.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave grease lightnin 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Grease bringing the heat early…also making me want a bacon cheeseburger at 7:30 in the morning…

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Grease bringing the heat early…also making me want a bacon cheeseburger at 7:30 in the morning…
    Labor Day weekend bra. Get the grill out!

Demonata

I had no symptoms except taste and smell was different. I felt no pain.

Demonata

It's only FDA approved for emergency use only. There is a difference. They can't even complete the trials for years. So technically still experimental.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

It's only FDA approved for emergency use only. There is a difference. They can't even complete the trials for years. So technically still experimental.
    wtf are you talking about

Why would you say something you know nothing about? Just dont say anything if you have no clue

The Pfizer vaccine was granted a full FDA approval for anyone 16 and up. The fukk you talking about "emergency use" only, that doesnt even make sense

Now that you've been caught in another lie, you can try and spin it into a discussion about the fda and what their approval means ya dunce

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

RIP Joe.

Thanks Trump, the worst president in history according the Republicans themselves.

Kermit

Also what is your plan in 6-8 months when the immunity wears off from having covid like some reports and studies are beginning to suggest? Do you get covid again? Or do you consider the shot then?
    Well, I've had the flu dozens of times over the years and never got a flu shot. So I guess that if I get sick with Covid again, I'll just do what I did the last time that I had it.

These Pfizers shots don't seem to be working very well anyways. There are tons of people still getting sick regardless.

I sure in the Hell am not going to get a shot every 5 months like these goofs are talking about. If you guys want to get shots for the rest of your life to protect you from a virus with a 99.9% survival rate, then more power to you.

Demonata

Why would you say something you know nothing about? Just dont say anything if you have no clue

The Pfizer vaccine was granted a full FDA approval for anyone 16 and up. The fukk you talking about "emergency use" only, that doesnt even make sense

Now that you've been caught in another lie, you can try and spin it into a discussion about the fda and what their approval means ya dunce
    Stay classy liberal. Nothing I said was a lie. It takes years to complete the trials. You choose to lie daily. You definitely graduated lowest of your class,male nurse.

grease lightnin
    &

To be fair, Pfizer was and the other two are approved via Emergency Authorization. And the trials for these vaccines were no where near as thorough as what is normally required.

AND the top two vaccine folx at the FDA just stepped down.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    To be fair, Pfizer was and the other two are approved via Emergency Authorization. And the trials for these vaccines were no where near as thorough as what is normally required.

AND the top two vaccine folx at the FDA just stepped down.
    It was, but its a full fda approval now. Main point of my statement is that obviously Demo doesnt know wtf he's talking about. Ever.

Had he said the FDA has no credibility and the full approval means nothing, I would've nominated his post. But instead he chose to lie and say that the pfizer vaccine is only approved for emergency use only which is 100% false now.

The Kraken

Stay classy liberal. Nothing I said was a lie. It takes years to complete the trials. You choose to lie daily. You definitely graduated lowest of your class,male nurse.
    Hahaha

Your attempt at demeaning male nurses is actually one of the funniest, and saddest things Ive seen. No explanation needed.

Demonata

It was, but its a full fda approval now. Main point of my statement is that obviously Demo doesnt know wtf he's talking about. Ever.

Had he said the FDA has no credibility and the full approval means nothing, I would've nominated his post. But instead he chose to lie and say that the pfizer vaccine is only approved for emergency use only which is 100% false now.
    You are lying. You never know anything it sounds like. Ever. Everything I just said was true. A doctor even told me how it works and steps needed to be higher than emergency approved. Has to have the proper testing which takes years.

You 100% lie that it went through all the usual FDA qualifications. Typical liberal and vaccine worshiper.

Demonata

Hahaha

Your attempt at demeaning male nurses is actually one of the funniest, and saddest things Ive seen. No explanation needed.
    You must have lived a useless life if that's true.

The Kraken

You must have lived a useless life if that's true.
    Nope. Seen a lot of hysterical, and very sad things.
    You're just actually that embarrassing and pathetic

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

this isn't something to get excited about but Oscar Delahoya dropped out of a boxing match because of covid and said he was vaccinated.

[IMG] [/IMG]
    oscar wasn't fully vaccinated. you have to wait 2 weeks after second shot to be considered fully vaxxed

First ... 3456789 Last