USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post
    That's what pisses me off so bad, last year I was on the fence with their trade but I gave them the benefit of doubt. But Matty & me make a side bet, and they work together and sh*t on me this year. I should have known better, there's no honor among thieves.
    Dazer you’re full of shit. No doubt in my mind you, peavy, $$$ and 1 more vetoed that trade last year. Don’t make me come to Orlando and embarrass you in front of your lovely wife God dammit I’ll do it

CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Guess nobody wants to make any trades this year because I am going to be veto happy af otherwise
    I don't even know how many votes it takes to veto a trade, never had one vetoed before. But you can bet your ass, how ever many it takes, long as I'm in this league, everyone got 1 strike against them already.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Greaser & Dazer crying like little girls Oh wait a minute

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I don't even know how many votes it takes to veto a trade, never had one vetoed before. But you can bet your ass, how ever many it takes, long as I'm in this league, everyone got 1 strike against them already.

I think it takes 4.

Am I right in thinking the only trades that should get vetoed are trades where collusion is suspected?

Philly and Matty gave the perception that it was a bad trade for me, but FB guys trade analyzer had it pretty even, with me getting the edge.

Go ahead and throw a trade up fellas. We got at least two veto votes ready to go

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

I think it takes 4.

Am I right in thinking the only trades that should get vetoed are trades where collusion is suspected?

Philly and Matty gave the perception that it was a bad trade for me, but FB guys trade analyzer had it pretty even, with me getting the edge.

Go ahead and throw a trade up fellas. We got at least two veto votes ready to go
    Still need 2 more

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Still need 2 more
    Well if the trade involves you, let’s be honest, it won’t be hard to get the other two

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Kiss of death, final nail in my coffin.
    You're finished. I've dominated every C+ draft I had. Received a resounding review of my draft for SBR 2, so here's to season ending injuries for Aaron Jones and Saquon.

Good Luck guys.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

$$$$ peavy matty & myself had a 630pm zoom meeting

The tribe has spoken

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    You're finished. I've dominated every C+ draft I had. Received a resounding review of my draft for SBR 2, so here's to season ending injuries for Aaron Jones and Saquon.

Good Luck guys.
    Chaoz I think I finally figured you out. You’re one of those guys that HAS to have a better story then the other guy. The insecure jerkoff. If one of your friends said “hey, I just reinvented the wheel” you’d come back and say “well guess what. I just turned water into wine”. JFC it never ends with you

CarolinaDaze

Yeah this sh*t is definitely either personal or jealousness towards me. I just ran that trade thru multiple trade analyzers and there's only a difference of about 35 points. (2.5 per game). When you take into consideration of each of our teams needs and Travis Kelces SOS (Strength Of Schedule) it was a good trade.
    Last edited by CarolinaDaze; 09-03-21 at 11:06 AM.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    I just looked at 50 draft boards on Twitter (non-TE premium) and Kelce went before Kamara 0 times.

Yep…fair trade, move along.
    That in itself means nothing, key to me is trade is not one-sided. Kelce is #1 tight end in the game and trade had more to do with positional needs. I would not have vetoed.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    That in itself means nothing, key to me is trade is not one-sided. Kelce is #1 tight end in the game and trade had more to do with positional needs. I would not have vetoed.
    Funny you say that…last year when Philly had two good QB’s and we did a trade for positional needs everyone went crazy.

Everyone was stuck on the ratings of the players rankings (which flipped within 2 weeks of our trade).

So as in any good law case, we must Veto because the rankings don’t match…because we set the precedent last year.

CarolinaDaze

Bullshit, I'll say it again, everyone knew how good Lamar Jackson was. But at that time, there just wasn't enough NFL info available on James Robinson to make a good assessment. If you guys waited 2-3 weeks and re-submitted that trade, I don't think anyone would have batted a eye. But you were both to stupid to realize that. What you guys did today was petty, and it speaks volumes about your characters
    Last edited by CarolinaDaze; 09-02-21 at 11:32 PM.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Bullshit, I'll say it again, everyone knew how good Lamar Jackson was. But at that time, there just wasn't enough NFL info available on James Robinson to make a good assessment. If you guys waited 2-3 weeks and re-submitted that trade, I don't think anyone would have batted a eye. But you were both to stupid to realize that. What you guys did today was petty, and it speaks volumes about your characters
    I did the Veto just to have a little fun because of last years fiasco. Actually I think Kamara is a little overrated as he had one big game and a bunch of average games without Brees. Just trying to make a point that only times trades should be vetoed is when there is actual collusion.

If you think we were colluding last year, then you are an idiot.

Go ahead and resubmit your trade. I won’t waste my time with it. Ive already said I don’t have a winning team so I have other teams/leagues to worry about.
    Points Awarded:

grease lightnin gave mpaschal34 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Dazer you’re out of line. I constantly try & give you the benefit of the doubt but I’m done. Go fuk yourself.

CarolinaDaze

Dazer you’re out of line. I constantly try & give you the benefit of the doubt but I’m done. Go fuk yourself.
    Matty, I give you respect for explaining you were just trying to make a point. I don't even hold it against the 4th vote, cause he's been transparent and made it perfectly clear before, that he doesn't like trades. But those other 2 Jezebels, did it out of pure spite. The balls in Greasers court, if he'd like to try it one more time, I'm down. But either way approved or rejected, this will be the last time I speak on the matter. It's not worth getting my blood pressure up over, or saying things I regret later. I realized a long time ago that sometimes you just can't beat stupid.
    Last edited by CarolinaDaze; 09-03-21 at 11:07 AM.

grease lightnin
    &

Yea resubmit it and let’s see what happens

LT Profits

Funny you say that…last year when Philly had two good QB’s and we did a trade for positional needs everyone went crazy.

Everyone was stuck on the ratings of the players rankings (which flipped within 2 weeks of our trade).

So as in any good law case, we must Veto because the rankings don’t match…because we set the precedent last year.
    Just giving my opinion, I may be commish, but I can't overrule if there are enough vetoes. Last year I did not see the vetoed trade until the following week, although again my opinion alone would have meant nothing in regards to overturning. But back to current, sure trade can be re-submitted and see if it goes through second time. Benefit of this effectively being bye week, normally Friday would be too late to take hold current week due to veto period.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

No trade should ever be vetoed unless there is collusion involved, the trade system in these leagues is broken. If anything grease stands to gain in that trade not the other way around. Kelce at te is the biggest positional advantage at every spot

With that being said Carolina dork is the biggest bitch I've ever encountered in fantasy sports. The only reason why I wouldn't hit him is bc I wouldn't want to shell out to my attorney for a manslaughter plea

CarolinaDaze

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    No trade should ever be vetoed unless there is collusion involved, the trade system in these leagues is broken. If anything grease stands to gain in that trade not the other way around. Kelce at te is the biggest positional advantage at every spot

With that being said Carolina dork is the biggest bitch I've ever encountered in fantasy sports. The only reason why I wouldn't hit him is bc I wouldn't want to shell out to my attorney for a manslaughter plea
    Listen Sh*tty McGrady, if I wanted any sh*t out of you, I'd squeeze out of your head after I b*tch slap you off your bar stool.

CarolinaDaze

Yea resubmit it and let’s see what happens
    I'm still trying to cool down, before I do something I might regret, after what those guys pulled yesterday. I did go back and edit what wasn't re-quoted. I'm not a quitter, but I'm 50/50 between playing this last year out or just selling my team & giving my password to Chaoz or someone else to play out (If you guys saw my team and the others in the league, you'd want it). I'd sell it to Sh*tty, it's the only way he will ever get to play in this league, but he's always a broke d*ck f*cker.

So I don't want to make a trade just yet, that they might not like. But trust and believe, I'm not like PhillyGal who threatens to take his ball and go home every year, when I feel some sort of way, I follow thru with my threats. Greaser give me till tonight, to see what I can do.

grease lightnin
    &

I really don’t know what you mean by that post, but do what you have to

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

Dazer you’re full of shit. No doubt in my mind you, peavy, $$$ and 1 more vetoed that trade last year. Don’t make me come to Orlando and embarrass you in front of your lovely wife God dammit I’ll do it
    i 100% vetoed last years trade.

didnt get the chance for this years trade before it was vetoed

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

i think kamara as a rb1 has more value than kelce.

if hill was the starting qb kamara would have fallen in the draft.

kamara will have a good year since winston can stretch the field and wont take runs away from him like hill would have.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    i think kamara as a rb1 has more value than kelce.

if hill was the starting qb kamara would have fallen in the draft.

kamara will have a good year since winston can stretch the field and wont take runs away from him like hill would have.
    But still NOT ONE-SIDED since Kelce is #1 tight end and guys are filling positional needs. There was more of a case last year because Robinson was an unknown at time of trade, but this one here seems fine.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

I didn't have any problem with it. Both 1st round picks.

CarolinaDaze

I really don’t know what you mean by that post, but do what you have to
    Sorry I butcher the English language when I write. I just meant that if I was to transfer my team to a new owner, I'd let them decide if they even wanted to trade Kelce. I've had no interest in my team tho, so looks like I'll go down with the ship.

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    I didn't have any problem with it. Both 1st round picks.
    There wasn't anything wrong with it, it was personal over a vetoed trade last year that I had NO involvement in. Some players would rather spoil the integrity of the league, than do what's right.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

I didn't have any problems with the trade either. I'm thinking Kamara won't have quite as many catches with Winston, he can stretch the field, Brees the last few years his arm was going and leaned on the short pass game.

I guess this is one way to spice up the league, games haven't even been played yet and it's already turning into ThunderDome......

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Wow…didn’t think Dazer would pack up his bags and leave just because he pulled off a very favorable trade and got called on it. Again….99.99% of people would prefer Kamara over Kelce.

I’ve already said I wouldn’t veto again. But if you want to leave nothing we can do to stop you.

If you want to bow out of my league, let me know…that way I can work on a replacement (since there is a lot of league overlap).

CarolinaDaze

Wow…didn’t think Dazer would pack up his bags and leave just because he pulled off a very favorable trade and got called on it. Again….99.99% of people would prefer Kamara over Kelce.

I’ve already said I wouldn’t veto again. But if you want to leave nothing we can do to stop you.

If you want to bow out of my league, let me know…that way I can work on a replacement (since there is a lot of league overlap).
    I'm not going no where this year, I paid to play so deal with it. Best part of me staying here is taking your hard earned money.

There's seems to be a trend in your league Matty, if you can't beat them, run them off. First last years champion, now the runner up. Sad what Philly & you will do to win.

CarolinaDaze

Not at all, both should average somewhere near 22 points a game, it comes down to positional need. I'm weak at RB and I have 2 of the top 5 TEs. So you either vetoed cause of our side bet or you too stupid to know the difference.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Not at all, both should average somewhere near 22 points a game, it comes down to positional need. I'm weak at RB and I have 2 of the top 5 TEs. So you either vetoed cause of our side bet or you too stupid to know the difference.
    so you would trade a top 15 pick for a top 5 pick? forget the players. if someone said to you i will trade my 11th pick for your top 5 you make that trade???? you screwed up picking 2 top 5 te's. thats on you!

its not lopsided but lets not act like its an even deal either.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13684

this is why i check the thread every now and then, always some drama!

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

I'm not going no where this year, I paid to play so deal with it. Best part of me staying here is taking your hard earned money.

There's seems to be a trend in your league Matty, if you can't beat them, run them off. First last years champion, now the runner up. Sad what Philly & you will do to win.
    Not trying to run you off at all. Just when I heard you say that you were going to back your bags and leave in this league....I figured you would probably do the same in the other leagues with some of the same players.

CarolinaDaze

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    so you would trade a top 15 pick for a top 5 pick? forget the players. if someone said to you i will trade my 11th pick for your top 5 you make that trade???? you screwed up picking 2 top 5 te's. thats on you!

its not lopsided but lets not act like its an even deal either.
    I'd trade my 5th for a 25th if they both are going to score about the same amount of points. Where they were picked (9 picks a part) is irrelevant. You say it's a screw up, but is it really? Having another Top 5 TE as a insurance policy for Kelce, to use for bye week, in case of injury, and plus I can start him in my flex and get 11-15 points every week from him.

This was strictly about positional needs for both teams. And what links some players will go to win or better yet keep another team from winning. All because their vaginas still sore, because their sh*tty trade got vetoed last year.

While almost all agree it was a fair trade, trying to explain this to some people, is like a Bee trying to explain to a Fly, why honey tastes better than sh*t.

First 1234567 ... Last