pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    Live betting counts toward the rollover. I do strictly nothing but live betting and it has all counted towards the bonus rollover. You can use the bonus up to seven times until the end of September. This is a pretty awesome promotion from one of the most reputable shops out there.
    They told me it doesn’t.

We need clarification now.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Should be easy enough for someone to just run a test. Place a live bet. Rollover balance either goes down or it doesn't. Why bother asking CS when they don't know what they're talking about half the time?

Sea Turtle
    Sea Turtle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1101

Agree with Dont.

One of the easiest things in the world to find out without needing "clarification" Terrible

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11268

Don't bother to ask their customer service. Just place a live bet yourself and you'll see. Not only does the live betting count towards your rollover, you also get the betpoints for it.

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

My rollover was 44776 and I made a $1 live tennis bet. Now my rollover is 44775, so it's confirmed that live bets count towards the rollover.
    Points Awarded:

DontTailMe gave DR225 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

They changed it then. I know I've seen in past T&C's and seen in my account that Live Betting didn't count for rollovers or betpoints. Great news if they've changed it for real.

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7066

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    They changed it then. I know I've seen in past T&C's and seen in my account that Live Betting didn't count for rollovers or betpoints. Great news if they've changed it for real.
    I've never seen that before. I know for years I was getting both rollover and Betpoints from live betting, as that was by far the majority of my action. Can't say about Betpoints as those will be credited overnight, however I've done a lot of live tonight and my rollover is definitely decreasing. That is great news for me.

For me live betting is the key to lowering rollovers effectively, and despite frequent calls from places like Jazz and YBOI offering bonuses, I seldom deposit there as the rollovers there are hard to complete without live.
    Last edited by garyking; 08-27-21 at 09:56 PM.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    Hey, anything is better than MyBookie where live betting causes your rollover balance to go UP

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7066

I've also noticed Bookmaker is wiping remaining rollover after an account goes bust, something they didn't seem to do in the past. This is a big advantage with this current deposit which allows redeposits. (assuming arbing is being done and simply not losing it all, LOL).

KS1986
    KS1986's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9612

Quote Originally Posted by garyking View Post
    I've also noticed Bookmaker is wiping remaining rollover after an account goes bust, something they didn't seem to do in the past. This is a big advantage with this current deposit which allows redeposits. (assuming arbing is being done and simply not losing it all, LOL).
    When did the rollover not get rest to 0 after the account went bust? Been using them for 10+ years and I've never seen this.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13839

Quote Originally Posted by garyking View Post
    They have always wiped remaining rollover after you bust.

Sea Turtle
    Sea Turtle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1101

Seems like some guys dont even look at their account. Really weird posts.

First 12