THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

UFC Fight Night: Barboza vs. Chikadze (August 28, 2021)

ESPN 10:00 pm ET
    Edson Barboza vs. Giga Chikadze
    Bryan Battle vs. Gilbert Urbina (TUF middleweight final)
    Ricky Turcios vs. Brady Hiestand (TUF bantamweight final)
    Kevin Lee vs. Daniel Rodriguez
    Andre Petroski vs. Micheal Gillmore
    Makhmud Muradov vs. Gerald Meerschaert

ESPN+ 7:00 pm ET
    Abdul Razak Alhassan vs. Alessio Di Chirico
    Sam Alvey vs. Wellington Turman
    Dustin Jacoby vs. Darren Stewart
    JJ Aldrich vs. Vanessa Demopoulos
    Jamall Emmers vs. Pat Sabatini
    Guido Cannetti vs. Mana Martinez

Points Awarded:

magpie878 gave THE_LOCKSMITH 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Thrilla gave THE_LOCKSMITH 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave THE_LOCKSMITH 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

some big favorites this week.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

Giga time!!!

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Probably Win or your fired matches for Alvey, Turman, Meerschaert, Stewart, Allhassan, and Canetti

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by hankcream View Post
    Probably Win or your fired matches for Alvey, Turman, Meerschaert, Stewart, Allhassan, and Canetti
    Doesn't mean any of them will win. I see walking papers for them all.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Write ups prelims MMAMANIA -

145 lbs.:
    Jamall Emmers vs. Pat Sabatini

Jamall Emmers (14-3) put together an 8-1 run — marred only by a loss to Julian Erosa on “Contender Series” — to earn himself a spot in the Octagon. Though he fell controversially short against Giga Chikadze, he entered the UFC win column with a decision over Vince Cachero.
    He’ll enjoy two inches of height and four inches of reach on Pat Sabatini (18-5).
    Renzo Gracie Philly’s Sabatini made his name under the Cage Fury banner, enjoying two reigns as Featherweight champion and racking up multiple title defenses. He finally reached UFC in April 2021, when he welcomed Tristan Connelly back to the cage after a lengthy absence with a unanimous decision win.
    That victory was just his third by decision, and he’s scored 10 submissions as a professional.
    This fight — which is the closest “Prelims” bout odds-wise at the time of writing — boils down to Emmers’ ability to execute. His length, wrestling skills and pace give him all the tools to be a major threat, but lapses in fight IQ have led him to lose winnable match ups. He can’t afford those sorts of screw-ups against Sabatini, who’s got deceptive pop on the feet and needs only the slightest opening to bring his lethal submission game to bear.
    Emmers’ uptick in aggression against Cachero was a good sign, though, and while Sabatini is unquestionably a step up in class, Emmers looks to have the edge in the style clash. I like Emmers’ takedown defense, superior gas tank, and dangerous clinch to ultimately win the day in a competitive affair.
    Prediction: Emmers via unanimous decision
    Related
    Up Next! Barboza Battles Chikadze In Vegas!

135 lbs.: Mana Martinez vs. Guido Cannetti

A five-fight knockout streak carried Mana Martinez (8-2) to “Contender Series,” where he fell victim to a Drako Rodriguez triangle choke early in the third round. He has since returned to his winning ways with two knockouts in a combined 92 seconds, including a finish of fellow “Contender Series” veteran Jose Johnson in May 2021.
    He steps in for Mario Bautista, who tested positive for COVID, on less than two weeks’ notice.
    Argentina’s Guido Cannetti (8-5) took part in the inaugural The Ultimate Fighter (TUF): “Latin America” tournament back in 2014, falling in the opening round and subsequently suffering a second defeat when given another shot. He’s 2-4 in the Octagon itself, most recently suffering a knockout loss to Danaa Batgerel.
    He fights for the first time in nearly 18 months.
    “Manaboi” has had three scheduled debut opponents in the last little couple weeks: Jesse Strader, who withdrew, Trevin Jones, whom Martinez withdrew against after the death of coach Saul Soliz, and now Cannetti. With all due respect to Cannetti, he’s the weakest of the lot, a 41-year-old brawler who never developed the technique to make up for his awful durability.
    Martinez — a sharp counter-puncher with frankly unreasonable power in his hands — is as awful a style match up as you can cook up.
    The only feasible way Cannetti can win this is by focusing exclusively on his wrestling to turn the fight into an execrable slog, and the only way that would work is if Martinez sacrificed his solid takedown defense to chase fruitless guillotines. It’s far, far more likely that Martinez simply annihilates him with a left hook in the first few minutes.
    Prediction: Martinez via first-round knockout
    Related
    Giga Wants Backup Spot For Volks-Ortega

125 lbs.: J.J. Aldrich vs. Vanessa Demopoulos

J.J. Aldrich (9-4) bounced back from a UFC debut defeat to Juliana Lima by winning three straight, among them an upset of Polyana Viana. She’s 2-2 since, most recently scoring a split decision over Cortney Casey in March 2021.
    She’ll have four inches of height and nearly a half-foot of reach on Vanessa Demopolous (6-3).
    An inverted triangle finish of Sam Hughes earned Demopoulos the LFA Strawweight title and a spot on “Contender Series,” where she dropped an entertaining decision to Cory McKenna. Though she lost her title to Lupita Godinez her next time out, she returned to the win column with a 38-second finish of Cynthia Arceo in March 2021.
    She replaces the injured Tracy Cortez on a week’s notice.
    I’m a genuine fan of Demopoulos, who mixes admirable aggression and grit with innovative, lethal grappling. That said, this doesn’t seem like it will go well for her. Aldrich has her out-classed on the feet, and as dangerous as Demopoulos is on the mat, her poor wrestling severely limits her effectiveness. “Lil’ Monster” needs an extremely fortunate guard pull to win, as Aldrich’s huge reach advantage and technical striking make it the kickboxing battle a wash.
    As we’ve seen, Demopoulos is never out of a fight and can score a wild submission out of nowhere; therefore, if Aldrich gets lazy on the ground, this can turn on a dime. If she stays composed and leans on her striking, however, she’ll dominate.
    And that strikes me as a bit more likely.
    Prediction: Aldrich via unanimous decision

185 lbs.: Abdul Razak Alhassan vs. Alessio Di Chirico

Abdul Razak Alhassan (10-4) smashed his way to a 4-1 Octagon start, taking home “Performance of the Night” bonuses for his finishes of Charlie Ward and Sabah Homasi. Success has proven more elusive of late for “Judo Thunder,” entering the Octagon this Saturday on the heels of three consecutive defeats.
    All of his professional wins have come by first-round knockout.
    Italy’s Alessio Di Chirico (13-5) went from starting his UFC career 3-2 to dropping three straight against Kevin Holland, Makhmud Muradov, and Zak Cummings. He came up huge with his back against the wall, however, flattening the red-hot Joaquin Buckley in Jan. 2021 to claim “Performance of the Night.”
    Having lost original opponent Aliaskhab Khizriev, he steps in for Antonio Braga Neto on a week’s notice.
    Alhassan fights are as boolean as they come — either he smashes his opponent’s face in the first couple minutes or he gasses out and gets dominated. He’s shown zero inclination to change his approach despite its diminishing returns, and now that he’s at Middleweight, I expect it to become even less effective.
    That looks to be the case here. If nothing else, “Manzo” is extremely durable, having traded heat with heavy hitters like Oluwale Bamgbose, Julian Marquez and the aforementioned Buckley without ever getting stopped by strikes. He’s tough enough to weather the early storm and skilled enough to retake the reins once Alhassan inevitably runs out of steam. In the end, Di Chirico banks the latter two rounds for a clear decision.
    Prediction: Di Chirico via unanimous decision
    Related
    UFC Vegas 35 Loses Four Fights In 24 Hours

185 lbs.: Sam Alvey vs. Wellington Turman

Following a 5-2 stretch at Middleweight, Sam Alvey (33-15-1) moved up to 205 pounds, where he defeated Marcin Prachnio and Gian Villante in succession. He’s winless since, going 0-4-1 in his next five Light Heavyweight efforts and falling to Julian Marquez in his return to 185.
    He has scored 20 knockouts as a professional.
    A four-fight win streak, capped off by a submission of former TUF: “Brazil” finalist Marcio “Lyoto,” sent Brazil’s Wellington Turman (16-5) to the Octagon in 2019. “Prodigy” has won just one of four in the world’s largest fight promotion, suffering consecutive stoppage losses to Andrew Sanchez and Bruno Silva in his last two efforts.
    He faces a two-inch height disadvantage and a 3.5-inch reach disadvantage.
    I’m more torn here than I should be about an Alvey fight in 2021. Yes, he hasn’t won a fight since 2018, but stout takedown defense and solid power are a recipe for success against Turman, whose lack of striking potency and durability have become increasingly obvious in recent efforts. I distinctly remember facing this exact same dilemma before his fight with Prachnio, where I ultimately picked against him and ate crow.
    So help me, I think I’m taking Alvey. His current skid isn’t as bad as it looks (he deserved the win against Jung) and Turman really hasn’t impressed me in UFC. I say Alvey keeps his UFC career alive by catching Turman with something nasty.
    Prediction: Alvey via first round technical knockout
    Related
    Injury Shakes Up TUF 29 Finale

205 lbs.: Dustin Jacoby vs. Darren Stewart

Eight years after washing out of the Octagon with an 0-2 run, Dustin Jacoby (14-5-1) announced his return with a brutal low kick finish of Justin Ledet. “The Hanyak” followed that up with a competitive decision over Maxim Grishin, then survived a rough first round to force a draw against Ion Cutelaba.
    Nine of his 10 professional finishes have come by form of knockout.
    Once on the brink of being cut after going winless in his first four UFC appearances, Darren Stewart (12-7) rattled off a 5-2 run to establish himself as a genuine contender. Then came another winless skid, and he currently finds himself at 0-2 (1 NC) in his last three.
    He stands three inches shorter than Jacoby and gives up four inches of reach.
    If Stewart was a genuine Light Heavyweight, he’d have a decent shot here. For all his striking prowess, Jacoby’s takedown defense and gas tank have been a bit iffy during his second UFC run, and what Stewart lacks in overall wrestling technique he can sometimes make up for in aggression. Sadly, he’s not a 205er, making it unlikely he can recreate Grishin’s powerful striking or Cutelaba’s suffocating grappling attack.
    That’s not to say he’s totally out-classed, of course. On the contrary, I can definitely see him doing well for himself in the clinch despite Jacoby’s likely dominance at a distance. I just don’t see him getting enough done in his windows of opportunity to overshadow the sharp potshots Jacoby will land all night. In short, Jacoby sprawls-and-brawls to victory behind his jab.
    Prediction: Jacoby via unanimous decision
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Emmers better have great takedown defenses cause he is gonna need it. Gas tanks are a wash as is the clinch game. Emmer is very good at a lot of thing. Pat is to but Pat is great at some things. I see it going three and i ill bet Pat by decision which i hate to do because i have to rely on judges. I did have a dream Pat subs him in round one so i will put a little cash on that.
    Points Awarded:

KingHawkins gave Thor4140 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

I'm hyped for the Kevin Lee vs Daniel Rodriguez bout that's gonna be a banger.

Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2878

Going with Sabatini. Mostly a heart bet. Hope the kid makes it big! Put a PATDOWN on him.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Main Card write ups -

145 lbs.: Edson Barboza (22-9) vs. Giga Chikadze (13-2)
    Watching Giga’s fights and beholding the depth of his striking pedigree, I’ve had the urge to declare that nobody in the Featherweight division beats him in a pure standup battle. The ease with which he took apart skilled strikers like Omar Morales and Cub Swanson seemed to justify the urge, and even now it’s hard not to picture him steadily dismantling Edson for 25 minutes.
    Thing is, Barboza’s a hell of a lot meaner than anyone Chikadze’s yet fought in the cage. Few fighters have been through the sort of hellish torture sessions that Barboza’s endured, but the man simply refuses to give up the fight. We know he can walk through fire, but Chikadze has yet to rise above that sort of adversity; he essentially folded once Jamall Emmers started to put the pace on him, and it was only through questionable judging and Emmers’ early passivity that he managed to earn the win.
    He’s since improved massively, sure, but none of the men he beat can destroy a human body the way Edson can. Even if he can take those sorts of blows better than most thanks to his experience, that’s still 25 minutes of attrition against a guy who historically does not slow down.
    All of this is to say that while Chikadze will have a clear edge in the early going, his lack of experience in grueling fights plays right into Barboza’s hands. I like the Brazilian to power through a tit-for-tat early battle to snowball and eventually beat a tiring Chikadze into submission.
    Prediction: Barboza by fifth-round TKO

185 lbs.: Bryan Battle (5-1) vs. Gilbert Urbina (6-1)
    For those unaware, this wasn’t the original Finale matchup. Team Volkanovski’s Battle was originally slated to face Tresean Gore, the last man standing from Team Ortega. Urbina, who fell to Gore in the semifinals, got the call after the latter injured his knee. This wouldn’t be the first time a TUF competitor brought home the gold after losing in the house (see McGee, Court and Hall, Ryan), but as much as I’d like to see Urbina succeed where brothers Elias and Hector fell short, this is a tall order.
    Urbina’s greatest strength lies on the ground, where he’s scored all three of his professional finishes and basically ran over Micheal Gillmore in the quarterfinals. Getting Battle there is no mean feat, however; he managed to wear down Andre Petroski, the most skilled and physically imposing wrestler on the show, before ultimately finishing him in the second. I can’t see Urbina having much success in the grappling, especially since he couldn’t even muster the nerve to shoot against Gore.
    That leaves the striking, where Battle’s offbeat stylings look to have a clear edge despite Urbina being the taller of the two. If Urbina could blend his standup and wrestling, he could potentially hold his own, but that looks beyond his abilities.
    On top of that, Urbina’s spent most of his career at 170, while Battle fought exclusively at or above 185 pounds during his pro and amateur runs. Urbina’s a growing lad and came in at around 176 for his last pro fight, but he’s just not used to dealing with men the size of Battle.
    Earlier in the season, Alexander Volkanovski explicitly tabbed Battle as the one to win it all, and I can’t say I disagree. He cruises his way to a sprawl-and-brawl decision for a shiny new contract.
    Prediction: Battle by unanimous decision

135 lbs.: Ricky Turcios (10-2) vs. Brady Hiestand (5-1)

Both of these men impressed mightily in the TUF house, turning in some of the grittiest and most entertaining performances of anyone on the show. Turcios’ madcap offense and relentless pace proved way too much for Team Ortega’s best, while young gun Hiestand showed an admirable ability to power through adversity despite barely being old enough to drink. This figures to be a high-pace mess of a fight, one in which I just barely favor Hiestand.
    Though Turcios’ cardio is a fearsome weapon, he hasn’t quite developed the technique to utilize it to its fullest. Hiestand is decent enough to handle himself on the feet and, critically, is the stronger wrestler of the two. If both men are fresh, he’s good enough to stay afloat in the striking and drag Turcios to the mat anytime the Contender Series vet starts to build a head of steam.
    The question, then, is whether Hiestand can stay fresh. He had to dig deep to get past Josh Rettinghouse, while Turcios overwhelmed the technically superior Dan Argueta as the fight progressed. With the experience of gassing behind him and a cardio monster in Michael Chiesa in his corner, though, I like Hiestand to manage his energy, keep Turcios on the back foot, and eke out the upset.
    In the interest of full disclosure, I started really questioning my pick once I started writing, and going back to the footage of their TUF fights didn’t alleviate my concern. Still, picking Hiestand was my first instinct, so I’ll trust it.
    Prediction: Hiestand by split decision

170 lbs.: Kevin Lee (18-6) vs. Daniel Rodriguez (15-2)
    There’s a frustrating lack of precedent here. We don’t really know how Lee’s game will work at Welterweight since his only fight at 170 pitted him against Rafael Dos Anjos, a natural 155er. Conversely, we’ve yet to see Rodriguez square off against a high-level wrestler, so we’re missing critical information about his takedown defense and ground skills.
    From a fan perspective, this adds an enticing few layers of intrigue. From the perspective of someone committing their prediction to metaphorical paper, it’s obnoxious. If only it was still Lee vs. Sean Brady, who would have manhandled “The Motown Phenom” and spared me the task of having to actually think.
    I’ve flip-flopped a few times, but I think I’ll go with Rodriguez. The size and pace just look like too much for Lee, who’s seen winnable fights slip through his fingers through sheer attrition. “D-Rod” lands more than twice as many significant strikes per minute as Lee, so if Lee can’t hold him down or find his signature RNC early, things will only get worse for him as the fight progresses.
    Lee’s been out for a while and is still just 28 years old, so it wouldn’t surprise me at all to see him . Still, Rodriguez represents an archetype that Lee’s struggled badly with before, so I like him to wear Lee down and take a commanding late lead.
    Prediction: Rodriguez by unanimous decision

185 lbs.: Andre Petroski (5-1) vs. Micheal Gillmore (6-3)
    If you skipped and/or missed out on this season of TUF, here’s Gillmore’s story. While preparing for a quarterfinal clash with Gilbert Urbina, Team Ortega Middleweight Miles Hunsinger tore his MCL. He tried to train through it, but wisely decided to withdraw rather than risk serious injury once he realized how limited his movement was. Dana White lied to the teams about the severity of the injury, basically accusing Hunsinger of punking out because he couldn’t handle the little pain, and brought in Gillmore, who impressed The Baldfather by admitting that he quit his job to pursue MMA.
    Gillmore got taken down in the opening seconds and ultimately submitted. Hunsinger’s teammate, Vince Murdock, tried to fight through an MCL injury later in the season and ended up tearing it completely, requiring surgery.
    There’s a lesson there.
    In any case, Gillmore’s ground game is woefully underdeveloped, as seen in both the Urbina fight and his three pre-TUF submission losses. Petroski is an overpowering wrestler with solid finishing ability on the mat. You can probably figure things out from here.
    The only concern for Petroski is his limited gas tank, but it’s hard to see Gillmore surviving long enough for that to play a factor. Odds are, Petroski just bulldozes him in the opening minute and, depending on how he’s feeling, either taps him or pounds him out not long after.
    Prediction: Petroski by first-round submission

185 lbs.: Makhmud Muradov (25-6) vs. Gerald Meerschaert (32-14)
    It really is a shame to see Meerschaert’s durability fade so dramatically. At his best, the guy was a terror of relentless volume striking and venomous grappling, but those 46 pro fights seem to have really taken a toll.
    While he’s still a handful for a good chunk of the division, Muradov doesn’t number among them. He’s too fleet-footed for Meerschaert to walk down, too skilled a wrestler for Meerschaert to take down, and too heavy a puncher for Meerschaert’s increasingly shaky chin to withstand. It even looks like he’s fixed the cardio issues that hampered him in his debut against Alessio Di Chirico, as seen in his third-round knockouts of Trevor Smith and Andrew Sanchez.
    If this were 2017-2018, when Meerschaert could absorb an avalanche of punishment from the likes of Thiago Santos and keep grinding, he’d have a real shot of hunting Muradov down. He’s just not tough enough to survive that long anymore, unfortunately, and he hasn’t developed the striking defense to compensate. Muradov clobbers him with something nasty in the first round.
    Prediction: Muradov by first-round TKO
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hankcream

I’m down over $3k on MMA bets the last 2 months so I need a rebound, but this card sucks for betting especially with these shitty low level Ultimate Fighter bouts on the main card. These TUF fighters are worse than the guys on Contender Series.

The neck & face tatts are going to be big for the Motown Phenom
    7.1 units Kevin Lee -142

thedenthead
    thedenthead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Battle/Turcios parlay

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Kevin Lee beat Barboza and he's main eventing over him.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Got Mana by KO/TKO -110

Best play on the card IMO. Well at least on the early prelims.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Chikadze +100
    Urbina +160
    Heistand +135
    Rodriguez +125
    Gillmore +380 (odds bet, doubt he wins but...)
    Muradov/Meer Over 1.5 -120 (Meer survive 1 round)

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Chikadze +100
    Urbina +160
    Heistand +135
    Rodriguez +125
    Gillmore +380 (odds bet, doubt he wins but...)
    Muradov/Meer Over 1.5 -120 (Meer survive 1 round)

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I will small add him again because you gave
    me a toast. Cheers

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

UFC on ESPN 30: Barboza vs. Chikadze Picks:
    Mana Martinez Round 1 TKO (Punches)
    Jamall Emmers Unanimous Decision (29-28 x3)
    J.J. Aldrich Unanimous Decision (30-27 x3)
    Dustin Jacoby Unanimous Decision (30-27, 29-28 x2)
    Sam Alvey Round 1 KO (Punch)
    Alessio Di Chirico Unanimous Decision (30-27 x2, 29-28)
    Makhmud Muradov Round 3 TKO (Punches)
    Andre Petroski Round 1 Submission (Rear-Naked Choke)
    Daniel Rodriguez Round 3 TKO (Punches)
    Brady Hiestand Unanimous Decision (29-28 x3)
    Bryan Battle Unanimous Decision (30-27 x3)
    Edson Barboza Unanimous Decision (49-46, 48-47 x2)

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

UFC on ESPN 30: Barboza vs. Chikadze

ESPN+ Prelims:

Fight #1: M. Martinez (DEBUT) vs. Cannetti
    M. Martinez+Cannetti Under 1.5 (-112) 0.35u to win 0.31u

Fight #2: Emmers vs. Sabatini
    Emmers (-150) 0.25u to win 0.17u

Fight #3: Aldrich vs. Demopoulos (DEBUT)
    No Bet

Fight #4: Jacoby vs. Stewart
    Jacoby (-195) 0.5u to win 0.26u
    Jacoby Decision (+165) 0.11u

Fight #5: Alvey vs. Turman
    No Bet

Fight #6: Di Chirico vs. Razak Alhassan
    No Bet

Main Card:

Fight #7: Muradov vs. Meerschaert
    No Bet

Fight #8: Petroski (DEBUT) vs. Gillmore (DEBUT)
    No Bet

Fight #9: D. Rodriguez vs. K. Lee
    D. Rodriguez ITD (+275) 0.2u

Fight #10: Hiestand (DEBUT) vs. Turcios (DEBUT)
    Hiestand (+138) 0.45u

Fight #11: Battle (DEBUT) vs. Urbina (DEBUT)
    Battle Decision (+200) 0.15u

Fight #12: Barboza vs. Chikadze
    Barboza (-116) 0.3u to win 0.26u
    Barboza Decision (+300) 0.1u
    Last edited by Hugo de Naranja; 08-28-21 at 05:00 PM.
    Points Awarded:

dawg58kahn gave Hugo de Naranja 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dawg58kahn
    dawg58kahn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1235

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post

ESPN+ Prelims:

No Bet

No Bet

No Bet

Main Card:

No Bet

No Bet

Hiestand (+138) 0.45u

i tailed with my case money....gl to us, i feel it today

dawg58kahn

god bless me today

dawg58kahn

allahhu akbar hamdullah

hankcream

Trying a different approach on this thing
    1 unit Alvey +115
    .75 units Stewart +150
    .5 Unit Alhassan +200
    7.1 units Lee -143
    1 unit Heistand +135
    2 units Giga -103

GL all

hankcream

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post

ESPN+ Prelims:

No Bet

No Bet

No Bet

Main Card:

No Bet

No Bet

Hiestand (+138) 0.45u

Hugo I’ll give you Barbosa +ev for 100 points if your up for it

boss_of_um
    boss_of_um's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14883

Best of luck everybody! Let's all get paid!

dawg58kahn

Quote Originally Posted by boss_of_um View Post
    Best of luck everybody! Let's all get paid!
    subhan allah

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

Kevin Lee -143 only play

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Fight night!

dawg58kahn