goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Truly embarrassed at how you assume. I posted plenty of links with facts and numbers. I do not care who gets the vaccine or does not. I posted numbers but guys like you hate numbers unless it is on your side of the argument. That is in essence the weakness of liberal thinking. When the going is good they accept but when things change they refuse the original assumption. Science on the vaccine changed my friend. It was intended for the alpha variant. It is not working on the delta . Breakthrough cases are everywhere. Stop being so stubborn.
    You do care who gets the vaccine you are chirping about it everyday now. You can’t say you don’t care and then every second after basically ridicule it and say it doesn’t work. You guys see a few cases and you are like oh it’s not working. While unvaccinated are dying in bunches and instead it’s “oh I know my fifth cousin said he hit the vaccine and he ended up dying”. Meanwhile your fifth cousin is probably retarded and lied about it. A lot of people are doing that to. They are lying because they don’t want to be ridiculed about not being vaccinated.
    And I never questioned the breakthrough cases. This is where you don’t like getting called out. Here’s the thing that still is present. If you get the vaccine you will have more of a chance to live then if you don’t. That’s irrefutable. So if everyone was vaccinated and people had a unbelievably small chance to die then society could get back to normal.
    I love how you throw out the numbers thing like suddenly I just disregarded science. Pal no vaccine is 100 percent and you guys are being stupid and saying it’s pointless when there’s a breakthrough case. Also calling someone a liberal is such a scapegoat move to avoid discussion. It’s a Fats move. You keep this route and you may be crazy like him in 6 months.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Gopuke is the worst poster on SBR bar none.
    We are back to this I see. Whatever man. Should I just follow some of the other SBR people so that I can be accepted by your online presence? Fukk off

goduke

It’s always the same thing on here with some of you. Oh you are being controlled by the propaganda machine. Oh you are just sheep. Oh you are letting this person tell you what to do. Yet none of you lazy fukks do anything about it except post on SBR. If you feel so strongly about this go make your voice heard. But you know why you can’t? Because you won’t be heard. You have no answers and no solutions. You just shout from the fukking clouds. The world is going to move without you and your a peasant in everything so stop acting like you’ve figured it out and anyone that doesn’t see your weird fortune telling scenarios is stupid. Just keep being lazy and posting on here or maybe join Demons cult of boys. He seems to be taking members and preaches the same shit some of you do daily.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

confirmed completely useless

quick approve one of them !

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    We are back to this I see. Whatever man. Should I just follow some of the other SBR people so that I can be accepted by your online presence? Fukk off
    You mad bro? I didn't say you should do anything, I just stated an opinion.

See I vacillate between thinking you're the dumbest poster on SBR and the worst. There is a distinction to be made there. I don't want to mislabel you because I know your ilk are very anal when it comes to labels. Some days I think you're the worst and other days you assert yourself as the dumbest, but the elephant in the room is that you may very well be both. I shudder to think.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Eddy Munny 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tommir99

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

greaser get busy getting vaccinated pal.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

You’re slowly turning into Fats with these. You do realize that certain people on the right wouldn’t get this even if it was 100%. They succeeded in making it fail because they are keeping the virus out there so much it’s just mutating.
    This is the difference between the left and the right. If the right is in charge but the medical field backs the vaccine the left would have taken the shot and then everyone on the right would have said it was because they have a great president. That’s the underlying problem, it’s not about fixing America it’s about cults. People are following political leaders like they follow mythical religious characters. You are just making it worse but adhering to it with your rhetoric

If trump won countless Dems would be saying they don’t trust the rushed Trump vax and will wait for the FDA to approve it. I remember KaMala literally saying she wouldn’t take the vaccine bc Trump was spearheading it. Both sides are sheep that enjoy their own farts

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    A Florida mom lost her 2 sons to COVID-19 in the span of 12 hours after they refused to get the vaccine

• Lisa Brandon's sons Free and Aaron Jaggi, 41 and 35, died within a day of each other due to COVID-19.
    • Brandon told News4Jax that her sons refused to get vaccinated.
    • Brandon got sick at the same time as her sons, but credits her milder case with having gotten vaccinated.

A Florida mom lost two sons to COVID-19 within 12 hours of each other after they failed to get vaccinated.

• Lisa Brandon told News4Jax that she and her sons Aaron Jaggi, 35, and Free Jaggi, 41, who lived with her, got sick with COVID-19 in late July.

• While Brandon got better, both of her sons got worse and had to be hospitalized and eventually put on ventilators after developing double pneumonia. Free died on August 12, followed by his brother just hours later on August 13.

• Now their mom is speaking out in and hopes that her story will drive others to get vaccinated.
    • "It's a parent's worst nightmare," Brandon told News4Jax. "The only reason I'm doing this is to put the word out to please get vaccinated."

• Brandon credits having gotten the Moderna vaccine herself with her milder case and said she believes her sons "would be alive today if they would have gotten their shot."

• "They wouldn't have gotten it as bad. I wish I could have made them do it. And now it's too late," Brandon told News4Jax.

• Brandon has now lost all of her children. Her other son, David, died five years ago. She also has to move out of her house because she shared rent with her sons.
    • A GoFundMe has been set up to help Brandon with funeral expenses. As of Sunday, it had raised more than $19,000.
    look at the picture

overweight double chin mcdonalds 5x a week zero true exercise

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    plenty of hospital beds everywhere

whole ships full of them

unused and unwanted
    i check in with my mom who is a RN working at a hospital each week and ask if they are running out of beds/IC units and she laughs before answering

goduke

You mad bro? I didn't say you should do anything, I just stated an opinion.

See I vacillate between thinking you're the dumbest poster on SBR and the worst. There is a distinction to be made there. I don't want to mislabel you because I know your ilk are very anal when it comes to labels. Some days I think you're the worst and other days you assert yourself as the dumbest, but the elephant in the room is that you may very well be both. I shudder to think.
    Label whatever you want. You’re an asshole it’s fine. Tell me how your opinion is going to change anything though? I’m sure there’s plenty here that don’t like me. Just start a thread and groupthink away. People don’t like what I have to say because it’s against the norm here. Let’s see the next time you take a contrarian view on anything. Or maybe just post your college football cheerleaders. Seems to be a real useful time spent here. Post your paragraphs though have fun.
    I took the high road when you gave me a speech about all my bucks predictions that you thought I was going to be wrong about. Just thought nah I won’t say anything here so this can be dropped. I was wrong.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    i check in with my mom who is a RN working at a hospital each week and ask if they are running out of beds/IC units and she laughs before answering
    Everyone here has the inside scoop. You have a RN mom, Demon has top level hospital doctors he knows. Yours is probably in Florida too and this is all some media conspiracy, liberal agenda, propaganda to take over the the wealth, kill the world, etc, etc. but yes you guys have it all figured out but no one does anything. No one tries here to have rational discussions. It’s so easy to have all the answers but for now all you guys do is yell at the clouds like old senile men.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    If trump won countless Dems would be saying they don’t trust the rushed Trump vax and will wait for the FDA to approve it. I remember KaMala literally saying she wouldn’t take the vaccine bc Trump was spearheading it. Both sides are sheep that enjoy their own farts
    Ok but now the fda is going to approve it so that ends that. I don’t think any republicans are going to jump in line now though. So my point still stands and you basically just said so.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Also no one listens to Kamala Harris she is an idiot and she was is just a figurehead used

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9875

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Find the post where I said I wasn't going to take the vaccine under Trump. I criticize Trump about other things but never for his work on getting the vaccine. I made fun of him when he said to drink bleach and expose the lungs to sunlight because he was talking out of his ass.
    I'll play your silly games. Show me a video where Trump told anyone to drink bleach or told people to expose their lungs to sunlight. I'll be waiting...

Eddy Munny

Label whatever you want. You’re an asshole it’s fine. Tell me how your opinion is going to change anything though? I’m sure there’s plenty here that don’t like me. Just start a thread and groupthink away. People don’t like what I have to say because it’s against the norm here. Let’s see the next time you take a contrarian view on anything. Or maybe just post your college football cheerleaders. Seems to be a real useful time spent here. Post your paragraphs though have fun.
    I took the high road when you gave me a speech about all my bucks predictions that you thought I was going to be wrong about. Just thought nah I won’t say anything here so this can be dropped. I was wrong.
    This doofus is so braindead he actually thinks his ideals go "against the norm."

No Gopuke, it's exactly the opposite, you ARE the norm to a degree at which you'll dig your heels in and beg for your own demise in the name of "safety" or "equity" or any other false pretense that puts you to sleep at night and gives you reason to virtue signal by day. You're basically a corrupt overlord's wet dream.

And you thought I was kidding when I called you SBR's worst/dumbest poster?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Kinda weird all the sharpest posters are on one side of this argument and the other side is comprised of all the simpletons.

grease lightnin
    &

goduke

This doofus is so braindead he actually thinks his ideals go "against the norm."

No Gopuke, it's exactly the opposite, you ARE the norm to a degree at which you'll dig your heels in and beg for your own demise in the name of "safety" or "equity" or any other false pretense that puts you to sleep at night and gives you reason to virtue signal by day. You're basically a corrupt overlord's wet dream.

And you thought I was kidding when I called you SBR's worst/dumbest poster?
    Against the norm here stupid. Obviously outside of SBR there are people that aren’t retarded.
    Let me know when my so called demise will come to. This bullshit narrative you could be saying for 50 years. I do everything that I did pre covid. Still work, still make money, still sports bet, still see my family. I travel a little less but that’s by my choice not because someone is telling me I can’t. It’s the same, so let me know when I’m going to suffer this demise?
    This is comparative to me saying one day we will all die. It’s such a stupid open ended broad statement with no definite timeline so it’s irrelevant

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Kinda weird all the sharpest posters are on one side of this argument and the other side is comprised of all the simpletons.
    Skewed conclusion. You have no idea what makes up 99 percent of these people. You are basing it off some words on a forum. For all you know you might be the lowest IQ person here and may be the least successful with the lowest income. You have no true data so your statement is just a generalization based on your stereotypes of people not agreeing with you. It pretty much makes you a fukking retard

grease lightnin
    &

Skewed conclusion. You have no idea what makes up 99 percent of these people. You are basing it off some words on a forum. For all you know you might be the lowest IQ person here and may be the least successful with the lowest income. You have no true data so your statement is just a generalization based on your stereotypes of people not agreeing with you. It pretty much makes you a fukking retard
    I have been reading all of your writing for almost 10 years. I can’t think of a better way to gauge intelligence than reading one’s writings.

Sorry for you but Eddy is tops
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave grease lightnin 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Eddy Munny gave grease lightnin 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sourtwist gave grease lightnin 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Survived with no vaccine another day...so scary...NOT

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    it's over

all the lies caught up with them

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

The name calling is escalating. This is what angry liberals do. You need to take a breather.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11102

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Survived with no vaccine another day...so scary...NOT
    unfortunately Phil Valentine took a dirt nap.

Eddy Munny

Against the norm here stupid. Obviously outside of SBR there are people that aren’t retarded.
    Let me know when my so called demise will come to. This bullshit narrative you could be saying for 50 years. I do everything that I did pre covid. Still work, still make money, still sports bet, still see my family. I travel a little less but that’s by my choice not because someone is telling me I can’t. It’s the same, so let me know when I’m going to suffer this demise?
    This is comparative to me saying one day we will all die. It’s such a stupid open ended broad statement with no definite timeline so it’s irrelevant
    "Demise" doesn't necessarily mean death, numbnutz. The erosion of rights, freedoms, liberties etc. are dominoes that must fall on the path to tyranny. But people like you never see it because it's a slow simmer and you've convinced yourself that those kinds of things only happen to other countries, not in the good ol' U S of A. As long as there's plausible deniability you'll default to "oh everything's cool, they're just looking out for our health and stuff" and dip your head back into the sand.

Many notable figures throughout history have warned of state imposition against the common people and how real patriotic duty is to push back and protect those boundaries, but some clown on a gambling forum named Gopuke said don't worry about it so I must be the crazy one.

Let's be honest, you don't have any personal boundaries much less any civil ones because you're a jellyfish who'd probably pay a guy to pork your wife while you watch. I hope whatever vertebrae dissolving disease you have isn't contagious because that'd be far more detrimental to the future of this country than any Covid variant.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Eddy Munny 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    unfortunately Phil Valentine took a dirt nap.
    An old person died from covid... that's so rare.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3621

Here is a breakdown of average daily COVID-19 deaths and COVID-19 deaths per 100,000 people over the last seven days in all 50 U.S. states and Washington, D.C. The data was last updated Aug 23, 2021.

Louisiana
    Deaths per 100,000: 1.23
    Daily average deaths: 57
    Mississippi
    Deaths per 100,000: 1.1
    Daily average deaths: 32.9
    Florida
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.99
    Daily average deaths: 212.3
    Arkansas
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.98
    Daily average deaths: 29.6
    Alabama
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.59
    Daily average deaths: 28.9
    Nevada
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.56
    Daily average deaths: 17.1
    Kansas
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.51
    Daily average deaths: 14.7
    South Carolina
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.48
    Daily average deaths: 24.9
    Texas
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.47
    Daily average deaths: 137.4
    Missouri
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.43
    Daily average deaths: 26.6
    Tennessee
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.42
    Daily average deaths: 28.7
    Wyoming
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.39
    Daily average deaths: 2.3
    Montana
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.35
    Daily average deaths: 3.7
    North Carolina
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.31
    Daily average deaths: 32.9
    Idaho
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.3
    Daily average deaths: 5.3
    Oklahoma
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.3
    Daily average deaths: 11.7
    Georgia
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.28
    Daily average deaths: 30.3
    Arizona
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.27
    Daily average deaths: 19.4
    Kentucky
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.27
    Daily average deaths: 12.3
    West Virginia
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.26
    Daily average deaths: 4.6
    Oregon
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.25
    Daily average deaths: 10.7
    Delaware
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.23
    Alaska
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.21
    Daily average deaths: 1.6
    Indiana
    Daily average deaths: 14.3
    Maine
    Daily average deaths: 2.9
    Utah
    Daily average deaths: 6.7
    Washington
    Daily average deaths: 16.3
    New Mexico
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.18
    Daily average deaths: 3.7
    California
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.17
    Daily average deaths: 66.6
    Connecticut
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.15
    Daily average deaths: 5.5
    Illinois
    Daily average deaths: 18.7
    Michigan
    Daily average deaths: 15.3
    Vermont
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.14
    Daily average deaths: .9
    Hawaii
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.12
    Daily average deaths: 1.7
    Maryland
    Daily average deaths: 7.4
    Pennsylvania
    Daily average deaths: 15.7
    Rhode Island
    Daily average deaths: 1.3
    Colorado
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.11
    Daily average deaths: 6.3
    New York State
    Daily average deaths: 20.6
    North Dakota
    Daily average deaths: .9
    Wisconsin
    Daily average deaths: 6.6
    District of Columbia
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.1
    Daily average deaths: .7
    New Jersey
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.09
    Daily average deaths: 8.1
    Ohio
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.09
    Daily average deaths: 10.7
    Minnesota
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.08
    Daily average deaths: 4.4
    South Dakota
    Daily average deaths: .7
    Virginia
    Daily average deaths: 6.9
    Iowa
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.07
    Massachusetts
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.07
    Daily average deaths: 4.7
    Nebraska
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.05
    Daily average deaths: 1
    New Hampshire
    Deaths per 100,000: 0.02
    Daily average deaths: .3

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11102

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    An old person died from covid... that's so rare.
    only 62 and not obese and no other major underlying health conditions that we are aware of.......but then again, the part about only being 62 and Not overweight is the part i read.

Per HIPAA laws we may never know if he had major underlying health conditions unless his family or a close friend releases it.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

They are not vaccines . They don't prevent anything. It is a COVID shot. Just like a flu shot. The flu shot rarely works either.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    only 62 and not obese and no other major underlying health conditions that we are aware of.......but then again, the part about only being 62 and Not overweight is the part i read.

Per HIPAA laws we may never know if he had major underlying health conditions unless his family or a close friend releases it.
    He had A-Fib dude, and his dad died of heart disease after decades of mild heart attacks.

Family was I'm politics for 65 years there's no health secrets w them

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I have been reading all of your writing for almost 10 years. I can’t think of a better way to gauge intelligence than reading one’s writings.

Sorry for you but Eddy is tops
    It didn’t matter what I wrote, you just like many on here have no ability to be open minded. It hasn’t changed once. I mean fukk you judge people on this site and you can’t even get your kid to listen to you. He thinks you are an idiot with your views. I mean we could play this game all day long. I could say you are a shitty father. See I’ll just jump to judgement based on what you’ve said about your children on here. You can judge on my writing while I wait for you to be a parent that your kid won’t hate until you die

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The name calling is escalating. This is what angry liberals do. You need to take a breather.
    You need to fukk off how about that? I literally just say my opinions on here and Eddy, Booya and a few other scum bags like to pop shots because they disagree with my view. So I’m going to respond. Has nothing to do with my view.
    Booya is on here everyday telling people he hopes they die, that they are pieces shit and hundreds of other insults. Where’s your opinion about that? You stay quiet like a fukking mouse because you share his view. Keep being a hypocrite. Be transparent one fukking time clown

goduke

"Demise" doesn't necessarily mean death, numbnutz. The erosion of rights, freedoms, liberties etc. are dominoes that must fall on the path to tyranny. But people like you never see it because it's a slow simmer and you've convinced yourself that those kinds of things only happen to other countries, not in the good ol' U S of A. As long as there's plausible deniability you'll default to "oh everything's cool, they're just looking out for our health and stuff" and dip your head back into the sand.

Many notable figures throughout history have warned of state imposition against the common people and how real patriotic duty is to push back and protect those boundaries, but some clown on a gambling forum named Gopuke said don't worry about it so I must be the crazy one.

Let's be honest, you don't have any personal boundaries much less any civil ones because you're a jellyfish who'd probably pay a guy to pork your wife while you watch. I hope whatever vertebrae dissolving disease you have isn't contagious because that'd be far more detrimental to the future of this country than any Covid variant.
    Story time with fukk boy. I mean seriously you go off on a tangent on a response that starts wrong.
    Never said my demise related to death. Read one penetrating time. I specifically said the things I still do on a daily basis. I merely compared your broad statement to basically saying we are going to die one day because you could sit back and say for 20 years the day are liberties or freedoms are restricted is coming.
    And what are you doing on a daily basis to fight against these restrictions? You’re posting on a gambling forum and not wearing a mask in a city that probably doesn’t require one. Is that it? You judge someone when you yourself aren’t doing anything to fight the cause either. Eddy you are a hypocrite here who offers nothing. I might say opinions that you don’t agree with but I put a ton of winners out there for people over a two month span even if I don’t share their views. What did you do? Posted up college cheerleader pics like a depraved teenager. Congrats retard

Eddy Munny

Story time with fukk boy. I mean seriously you go off on a tangent on a response that starts wrong.
    Never said my demise related to death. Read one penetrating time. I specifically said the things I still do on a daily basis. I merely compared your broad statement to basically saying we are going to die one day because you could sit back and say for 20 years the day are liberties or freedoms are restricted is coming.
    And what are you doing on a daily basis to fight against these restrictions? You’re posting on a gambling forum and not wearing a mask in a city that probably doesn’t require one. Is that it? You judge someone when you yourself aren’t doing anything to fight the cause either. Eddy you are a hypocrite here who offers nothing. I might say opinions that you don’t agree with but I put a ton of winners out there for people over a two month span even if I don’t share their views. What did you do? Posted up college cheerleader pics like a depraved teenager. Congrats retard
    The tone of your posts have all went south in a hurry. You're shook. Your posts were always bottom of the barrel material here at SBR but now they're tinged with a stark bitterness that have become a hallmark of your emotional soyboy tantrums. You're a loser shut-in with zero social intelligence or awareness, just parroting old tropes that the masses kick around.

And twice now you've referred to some cheerleader pics I posted two months ago like that's your ace card to wreck me... LOL who gives a sh!t? Are you a fukkin fruit or something? I mean it wouldn't surprise me if you were, but please keep your heterophobia to yourself. Us straight folks are people too.

Hey remember when you went all private detective on me and Googled (I'm guessing that was the extent of your "investigation" based on the laughably inept results) my SBR handle and then tried to hit me with this big, long narrative about who I was, and what I did, based on a phony name you entered into a search engine? That was some Keystone Cops level incompetence. You gave up the chase soon after that once you realized you'd wasted a whole afternoon going down a rabbit hole only to hit a dead-end. Classic Gopuke.

You're the same guy who thinks BLM is a grassroots organization whose sole objective is peace and justice. You also think police officers should be armed only with self-help pamphlets and pool noodles... Maybe you have a future in comedy?

Look, the cat is out of the bag... You're SBR's dumbest poster and the only thing motivating you to camp out in these vaccine/politics threads and paste useless drivel is the hopes that one day you'll accidentally submit something halfway decent and ascend to "2nd dumbest poster" status. #goals

Last edited by Eddy Munny; 08-24-21 at 01:46 AM.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    This is why they're slowly undermining the education system in this country. In Bay County FL they're hiring substitute teachers with a Master's Degree for $13/hr. You can make $17/hr at Whataburger!

Stupid people follow conspiracy theories because they don't know any better. They don't want you educated. They want you running around, yelling and threatening experts and hospital workers, people who have DEDICATED THEIR LIVES to healthcare. People are easily controlled by what they FEAR! In the 60's and 70's it was through television, now it's the internet. Keep watching Fox News like a bunch of lemmings. In 2024 this country will look like Kabul. It already looked that way on Jan 6 2021. That was just a practice run.
    The irony of your post is literally the reason the word was created

You speak of fox news not knowing all media is corrupt, controlled, and presented by people who laugh at those of us who argue amongst ourselves while they all get their instructions and stories from the same place

You obviously haven't gotten very far on your journey of truth seeking, nor do you understand that you are controlled and being used by the same people who provide you with false hopes and ideals

Yes...the country will look like Kabul, if not worse...all by design we continue on our path of becoming a third world country

I thank God every day that I am not as blind, or willfully ignorant as those who use arguments like fox news or any media outlet as a way of taking shots at other people who are as misled as you

First 1234567 ... Last