stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Surely the person calling let them know they/other person were recently vaccinated if they thought it could be relevant. Not sure why you'd refute Demonata when his claim could definitely be valid.
    Trust me.
    I'm not calling out Demonata, from what I've read of him in the past has been solid.

It's just of my opinion, and mine alone, that a 911 op doesn't ask those types of questions.

Not calling out the OP's integrity at all.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Since when does a 911 operator ask those questions?

911 operators have a check list of pertinent vital questions.

1) address
    2) type of call
    3) name of caller.
    4) name of caller that the call is involved
    5) age
    6) is he/she breathing, conscious

911 operators don't have time for chit chat like "did the person recently get a COVID vaccine, and if so do you think in your opinion this emergency you are calling about is COVID 19 related."

That's for the medical professionals to determine, not a 911 operator.

Do you think 911 operators have time for a ten minute emergency call?
    I believe her more than you. You obviously don't understand it at all. No offense but how would nowadays it be rare for someone not to mention covid related on calls. I do private security and they even ask if the person I'm calling about when I call dispatch if they have covid related symptoms.
    Last edited by Demonata; 07-28-21 at 09:08 AM.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Surely the person calling let them know they/other person were recently vaccinated if they thought it could be relevant. Not sure why you'd refute Demonata when his claim could definitely be valid.
    Exactly man. I try to find out the truth in person more than the news on tv.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I believe her more than you. You obviously don't understand it at all.
    I understand what I'm taught and explained by medical professionals that I trust.
    I'm not medical professional, and don't even pretend to be.
    I'm highly opinionated and base my opinions on what I learn from professionals in their field.

Demonata

I understand what I'm taught and explained by medical professionals that I trust.
    I'm not medical professional, and don't even pretend to be.
    I'm highly opinionated and base my opinions on what I learn from professionals in their field.
    That's good that you don't believe the biased news. I respect that.

stevenash

That's good that you don't believe the biased news. I respect that.
    No.

It's like this.

I believe we have some climate change going on, but not to the extent the Al Gore types lead me to believe.
    The data is there, but the data the extremists use is cherry picked, in other words some numbers are used, the ones that support their agenda, and the rest of the data is swept under the rug.

Same thing with the COVID vaccine.

To form a proper analysis all the data must me analyzed, not bits and pieces, or else your conclusion will be severely flawed.

Demonata

No.

It's like this.

I believe we have some climate change going on, but not to the extent the Al Gore types lead me to believe.
    The data is there, but the data the extremists use is cherry picked, in other words some numbers are used, the ones that support their agenda, and the rest of the data is swept under the rug.

To form a proper analysis all the data must me analyzed, not bits and pieces, or else your conclusion will be severely flawed.
    Yep that's why you cant believe a small sample size and the more you talk to the more your point should be valid. So how can you say you believe a small sample size of individuals. There are extremists that support the vaccine and don't support it so don't be biased. You say you are an IT tech.That's awesome. I used to do coding in my early 20s and explored the internet to a deep extent. You really believe the government is really trying to help us? That it is not for financial gain? That no agenda is part of the covid pandemic?

stevenash

Yep that's why you cant believe a small sample size and the more you talk to the more your point should be valid. So how can you say you believe a small sample size of individuals. There are extremists that support the vaccine and don't support it so don't be biased. You say you are an IT tech.That's awesome. I used to do coding in my early 20s and explored the internet to a deep extent. You really believe the government is really trying to help us? That it is not for financial gain? That no agenda is part of the covid pandemic?
    Oh, don't get me started on the government.
    lol
    I'll sum it up briefly, they are a necessary evil.

Yeah, I'm an IT analyst by trade, and the son of a Navy military engineer.
    So my points of views are different.

Code?
    Yeah, I can write code for a living if I chose to, but I choose not to. lol
    Beyond tedious and meticulous and I'd probably bludgeon myself to death with a spade shovel over my temple if I programmed for a living 24/7.

The company I work for in New Haven set me (and a couple dozen) others up so we work 100 percent at home remotely now.
    It's a beautiful thing, I can play on the internet (and I do) if it doesn't interfere with the job I get paid to do.

Demonata

Oh, don't get me started on the government.
    lol
    I'll sum it up briefly, they are a necessary evil.

Yeah, I'm an IT analyst by trade, and the son of a Navy military engineer.
    So my points of views are different.

Code?
    Yeah, I can write code for a living if I chose to, but I choose not to. lol
    Beyond tedious and meticulous and I'd probably bludgeon myself to death with a spade shovel over my temple if I programmed for a living 24/7.

The company I work for in New Haven set me (and a couple dozen) others up so we work 100 percent at home remotely now.
    It's a beautiful thing, I can play on the internet (and I do) if it doesn't interfere with the job I get paid to do.
    Haha fair enough

Yeah I used to work online and code but I just got too bored and really like helping save or protect people so went in to private security. Almost was going yk get in to cyber security but I hate sitting for long periods of time and love the fresh air outside.

Yeah man I would as well if I had to do it that much haha. Yeah that's awesome you can be remote and not at a set location. Pretty much can live anywhere that way.

stevenash

Haha fair enough

Yeah I used to work online and code but I just got too bored and really like helping save or protect people so went in to private security. Almost was going yk get in to cyber security but I hate sitting for long periods of time and love the fresh air outside.

Yeah man I would as well if I had to do it that much haha. Yeah that's awesome you can be remote and not at a set location. Pretty much can live anywhere that way.
    Not to mention COVID has pretty much eliminated 50 percent of the 'office building' way of life.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

What was age?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Somebody post Don Lemon's address. That's where I'll be going to get my food once I can't get it at stores.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

SCIENCE B*TCHES! Always re-evaluating the data and cross-checking amongst peers.

"This year's vaccine, formulated for the H1N1 strain of influenza virus, has been 47 percent effective so far, the CDC also said. Last year's vaccine was 36 percent effective at the same point in the season. Overall, the 2017-2018 vaccine was 40 percent effective for the entire season."

And all I keep reading or seeing, is people say shit about "well looky looky, another person that got the fake Gate's vaccine still got covid." and blah blah blah.

Like the dumbasses that say "Sure are a lot of people that got the vaccine still testing positive."

Yeh! Duh! Before the vaccine rollout if someone tested positive for covid, they just tested positive for covid. Now as more and more people are vaxed, AND because of more opening of businesses and states loosening guidelines, and so many non-vaxed, and with newer mutated strains developing - it's like , YES! people are gonna be vaxxed and still end up testing positive.
    And it's now just a new metric to account for. Another variable.
    Before if someone tested positive for covid it was marked as a case and/or positive for covid.
    Now, if someone has been vaxxed and tests positive for covid it is marked as a vaxxed person and a case and/or positive for covid.
    It's just a NEW penetrating category. But dumbasses don't get it.

Hell, there's probably even categories for people that test positive and whether they got both shots, or what brand vaccine they got, or was it the one-shot J&J, and how long since the one shot, or the first shot, or last shot, and yada yada yada.

https://weather.com/health/cold-flu/...lnesses-deaths

Science!
    Last edited by louisvillekid; 07-31-21 at 02:15 PM.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1696

There is democrat science and Repuplican science.
    They get money via grants to say whatever they are paid to do. So many sheep...

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Sanity Check 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

They think they are gods, as if a demented fool has power over nature.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    There is democrat science and Repuplican science.
    They get money via grants to say whatever they are paid to do. So many sheep...

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

ivermectin, zinc, vits c and d are all you need.....

i'm goin to do a psa ivermectin thread later today, to hopefully save a few of you that are unfortunate to come down with the KUNG FLU.....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

i'm goin to do a psa ivermectin thread later today, to hopefully save a few of you that are unfortunate to come down with the KUNG FLU.....
    What happened to hydroxychloroquine?

louisvillekid
    slummin it

A lot of y'all sure don't want your pudding.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Awsome avatar, donk.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4291

Well hurry the hell up Donk we are dropping like flies
    Points Awarded:

KingHawkins gave firstclass 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Dr. Pancakes R. Delicious

@0syruppancakes

·
    5h

My grandmother finally passed today. 2mos after collapsing the day after her 2nd shot from blood clots & irregular blood pressure. She never recovered. RIP, Momo

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8440

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    What happened to hydroxychloroquine?
    Ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine

I got my ivermectin tablets last week.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8440

News of India’s defeat of the Delta variant should be common knowledge. It is just about as obvious as the nose on one’s face. It is so clear when one looks at the graphs that no one can deny it.

Yet, for some reason, we are not allowed to talk about it. Thus, for example, Wikipedia cannot mention the peer-reviewed meta-analyses by Dr. Tess Lawrie or Dr. Pierre Kory published in the American Journal of Therapeutics.

Wikipedia is not allowed to publish the recent meta-analysis on Ivermectin authored by Dr. Andrew Hill. Furthermore, it is not allowed to say anything concerning www.ivmmeta.com showing the 61 studies comprising 23,000 patients which reveal up to a 96% reduction in death [prophylaxis] with Ivermectin.

One can see the bias in Wikipedia by going on the “talk” pages for each subject and reading about the fierce attempts of editors to add these facts and the stone wall refusals by the “senior” editors who have an agenda. And that agenda is not loyalty to your health.

The easy way to read the “talk” page on any Wikipedia subject is to click the top left “talk” button. Anyone can then review the editors’ discussions.

There is a blackout on any conversation about how Ivermectin beat COVID-19 in India. When I discussed the dire straits that India found itself in early this year with 414,000 cases per day, and over 4,000 deaths per day, and how that evaporated within five weeks of the addition of Ivermectin, I am often asked, “But why is there no mention of that in the news?”

Yes, exactly. Ask yourself why India’s success against the Delta variant with Ivermectin is such a closely guarded secret by the NIH and CDC. Second, ask yourself why no major media outlets reported this fact, but instead, tried to confuse you with false information by saying the deaths in India are 10 times greater than official reports.

https://blog.canberradeclaration.org...uiHckLVIk56aPw

louisvillekid
    slummin it

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8353

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    If only the high risk quarantined and people never got vaccines this thing would have been gone by now from natural immunity. Instead we’re just letting this thing slowly spread around and mutate and cause more problems. Clearly vaccinated people can spread it or our numbers would be going down not up. We barely understand human brain but we think some rna altering vaccine rushed out to people is going to be more effective than letting nature take its course. Democrats are always so short sighted. The reason this thing isn’t going away is because of your dumbasses who said let’s all hide inside because my 95 year old grandfather died even though there is like a 0% chance it can kill you if you’re young and healthy. Now this thing is never going to go away and we now have to choose between getting mutated COVID variants or vaccines with known and unknown risk. Nice job 
    Not sure what you consider old but 2 healthy people in their mid fifties that I've known most of my life have died in the last week from covid. I'm not sure if we should trust the pushed thru faster than any in history Trump vaccines or not. Crazy how most Trump supporters are against it and the democrats' who dislike him are pushing it. Only in America I guess its what makes us great!!

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8353

No.

It's like this.

I have as much respect for Steve as anyone on this forum. One of the few that can debate without hate. He don't have to degrade someone else to make his point!! This is not the norm but the exception around here.
    Steve this hits the nail on the head and its not only extremists any newsoutlets you listen to are very skilled at only giving you the points they want you to here if its fox, abc, nbc, cbs, or any of the others even if a fact don't disprove their point they are still only giving you what shines the light on their agenda. Of coarse the political host that want you to think they are news just make stuff up and blow it up!!

First ... 1112131415 Last