Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Republicans by far are not getting the shot...

By DAN GOLDBERG and ALICE MIRANDA OLLSTEIN
    06/05/2021 07:00 AM EDT

The partisan divide in Covid-19 vaccinations is becoming starker as the nation inches toward President Joe Biden’s goal of providing at least one shot to 70 percent of adults by July 4, complicating efforts to reach the unvaccinated in areas still vulnerable to virus outbreaks.
    All but one of the 39 congressional districts where at least 60 percent of residents have received a coronavirus shot are represented by Democrats, according to a Harvard University analysis that presents one of the most detailed looks yet at the partisan split behind the nation’s diverging vaccination drive. By contrast, Republicans represent all but two of the 30 districts where fewer than one-third of residents have received a shot.

That proves nothing at all .

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Even this asshole has a point

[IMG] [/IMG]

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post

[IMG] [/IMG]
    What a trash human to be against freedom.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post

[IMG] [/IMG]
    Geraldo can be an absolute idiot at times. Jessie Waters makes him look like an idiot every time in the end.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

JJGOLD, do something gawddamn it!!

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4994

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    What a trash human to be against freedom.
    His name is Jerry Rivers he made his life pretending to be Geraldo Rivera a Latin "tough" guy. If it wasn't so pathetic it would be funny!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21401

Anyone know someone who died from covid after being vaccinated?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    No. I also don't know anyone personally that died from Covid either.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    OK, well I suspect you're unusual in that regard. I know quite a few as I bet most do. None were vaccinated. The again the last one I knew was back in February.

Kermit

OK, well I suspect you're unusual in that regard. I know quite a few as I bet most do. None were vaccinated. The again the last one I knew was back in February.
    I mean I know of people that died through friends, I just don't know any personally. My mother is in the hospital right now after getting the Covid shot on Friday. She was fine Saturday until later in the night and then started feeling ill. My dad said she should be coming home tomorrow. She was running a high fever.

She also had Covid back in November.

Fishhead

Me either...........or even in the hospital.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't know anyone that died from Covid who weren't vaccinated. I know about a dozen people that got it in my circle of family and friends from when this all started a year ago. All beat it and no one died including me.

Just like all the 100's of pro athletes that tested positive not one died or was hospitalized. All recovered quickly if they even had symptoms.

Kermit

Hmm. "Breakthrough" cases huh...?

159 Dead, 593 Hospitalized in Illinois Breakthrough COVID Cases

More than 150 people have died and nearly 600 have been hospitalized in Illinois due to COVID-19 in "breakthrough" cases after they were fully vaccinated, according to state health officials.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/coro...5RkC5TP8ZKrUtU

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

More than 150 people have died and nearly 600 have been hospitalized in Illinois due to COVID-19 in "breakthrough" cases after they were fully vaccinated, according to state health officials.

That figure equates to 2.3% of COVID-19 deaths in the state since Jan. 1, officials said.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

no one does !!

virtually all underlying conditions or one judge judy episode from death's door

not one kid on the entire planet
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave manny24 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post

no one does !!

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4994

no one does !!

100% correct and yet these
    losers are hell bent on scaring children and masking them up ruining their childhood all because there just might be a miniscule chance of getting their 80+ great grandparents or their loser punk ass middle aged teacher a bad flu. Disgusting

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^Mask wearing with children in schools still being pushed is pure cruelty and worse then Covid itself!!

I'm so against mask wearing as kids can't fully breath in them, they blow snot in them, slobber in them. Those masks become nasty in a hurry with kids. It's just not healthy for kids.

Demonata

Me neither and i know a ton of people with all the political debates etc i got to and being a member of the proud boys.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^Mask wearing with children in schools still being pushed is pure cruelty and worse then Covid itself!!

I'm so against mask wearing as kids can't fully breath in them, they blow snot in them, slobber in them. Those masks become nasty in a hurry with kids. It's just not healthy for kids.
    its insanity

Demonata

The vaccine doesn't do shit. I have talked to enough medical professionals in person to see that.

Fishhead

The vaccine doesn't do shit. I have talked to enough medical professionals in person to see that.
    oh wow

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Yeah it's a fact that the masks don't help at all like fauci even said in his earlier emails. Also it's a fact it restricts oxygen and you breathe in what you are supposed to exhale.

Demonata

Yeah all the doctors and nurses I talked to and even one guy making the vaccine said that pretty much everyone got covid by now. That they wont even get the vaccine. That if you had covid already you already have the antibodies. Also that if you are healthy basically no reason to take it at all. I will believe the ones I talk to live in person face to face than what a biased news network says making it all political and a governmental vaccine being pushed on us.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah it's a fact that the masks don't help at all like fauci even said in his earlier emails. Also it's a fact it restricts oxygen and you breathe in what you are supposed to exhale.
    Even your boy Sanity Check knows that masks work.

Demonata

Even your boy Sanity Check knows that masks work.

That is fake news. It is proven that the mask does nothing to prevent the virus from getting in your eyes which are open the whole day and very easily can get covid transmitted. Also all these masks don't even work and just catch germs you breath in. Masks are good for robbing places, that's the only way they work.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Demonata 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

you forgot how our natural immunities will be much better at facing the coming plagues without mRNA restructuring

these psychos already signed their own death warrants now they want your children

China's america

Points Awarded:

Demonata gave manny24 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

So much for children being "immune"... 24 children (half are 12+) admitted to the hospital in just one day in Arkansas (none are vaccinated).

https://katv.com/news/local/arkansas...spitalizations

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KATV) — Arkansas Children's Hospital reported a record high number of COVID-19 hospitalizations Tuesday.
    The hospital reportedly saw 24 patients admitted with the virus, officials said in a news release. That is the highest number the hospital has seen since the pandemic started.

Officials said of the 24 patients admitted, seven are in intensive care and four are on ventilators. None of the hospitalized patients have been fully vaccinated and more than half of the patients are eligible.

"We will continue to see more kids get sick quickly and the best ways to reduce the spread of COVID-19 are by taking the vaccine, masking and social distancing," hospital officials said.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

you forgot how our natural immunities will be much better at facing the coming plagues without mrna restructuring

these psychos already signed their own death warrants now they want your children

china's america

this

Fishhead

you forgot how our natural immunities will be much better at facing the coming plagues without mRNA restructuring

China's america

This

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10212

I love how people have been getting vaccinated their entire life and couldn’t ever have told you the mechanism or efficacy of any of the multiple vaccines they received. Now all the sudden they have a graduate degree in infectious disease and epidemiology. It honestly makes me sad cry laugh now. You’ve allowed yourself to get so twisted by politics I am guessing if the right person told you substernal chest pain at 50y/o is almost always acid reflux and don’t ever trust health experts who say take aspirin or allow someone to do heart cath because the chance of getting kidney failure or iodine killing you was high. Are you people completely out of your minds? Listen to your personal doctor and move on with your life. Next.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Anytime I hear someone say that they don't know anyone that have died from Covid, it tells me 2 things.

1 - they don't have a large circle of friends/family
    2 - they definitely don't know many black and Hispanics.

You will be hard pressed to find a black person who has not have had a love one die from Covid. Telling them that it's a hoax or that no one dies from it is a smack in the face. It really is cruel and insensitive.

Demonata

Anytime I hear someone say that they don't know anyone that have died from Covid, it tells me 2 things.

You will be hard pressed to find a black person who has not have had a love one die from Covid. Telling them that it's a hoax or that no one dies from it is a smack in the face. It really is cruel and insensitive.
    I know hundreds of people and none have died from covid. So much for your assumptions. My step dad has a huge family and is mexican. So you are wrong twice, impressive.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

I know hundreds of people and none have died from covid. So much for your assumptions. My step dad has a huge family and is mexican. So you are wrong twice, impressive.
    There's not even a hundred people in your shitty city. Your next door neighbors don't even know you in your double wide trailer. Figures your father in law is an illegal Mexican. How many of them did you smuggle into the country???

Kermit

Like I said, I know "of" people that have died from Covid.

"they definitely don't know many black and Hispanics."

I am currently working on a black guy's Mercedes (went to school with him) he is fully vaccinated and he doesn't have any direct family or friends that have died from Covid either, so your whole "Doesn't know any blacks or Hispanics" theory doesn't hold any water. He lives in the same poor end of town that I live in, only 4 blocks away.
    You ever think that maybe what is happening in your area isn't happening everywhere?

Mac, sometimes you can be worse than tooty fruity Don Lemon.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave Kermit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 11121314151617 Last