unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Also I doubt you got covid tests every single week for a year. That is the biggest load of shit I heard you say yet.
    It's right up there with most of his other claims which are dubious at best.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave unusialsusp5 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11794

I believe what Hannity said!! This COVID IS FAKE. NO REASON TO GET VACCINE!!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Fake news

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Yea we barely did anything either we do a bit more since the shots. But we still both try and be careful. We went to a restaurant for the first time in over a year (Longhorn) and we went earlier in the day when there were not a lot there. W ordered drinks to celebrate our first time out in a year. We have also gone to 3 family functions . We turned down some that we felt were just not as important to go to. I would if not doing Instacart go to the store to pick up specific things myself but earlier again when not a lot of people there.

Your family and friends i agree are getting it because they are not being as careful as you are. But that is just my point with flying and crashing before. The more you do something the more of a chance something can happen. So you will have a better chance of not getting covid then myself or my wife because we are doing things but limited mind you. But I and my wife will have a better chance of not getting covid because we are not running around every day without a mask going in large groups taking no precautions. Can all of us get it - sure . But you better your odds with how you live your life.

We have a cruise next June it was already pushed back i am hoping by then we can go with limited worries.
    We've been totally out since the vaccines. We eat out at least 3 or 4 times a week, movies, shopping, kids stuff, sporting events. Just got back from Dallas nationals, went to a wedding last week. Good friend just got back from a cruise with no issues. If you're vaccinated there really is no need to worry as the risks of getting very sick is extremely low. No masks or distancing and Texas is currently a hotspot. If we start seeing a lot of breakthroughs with the Moderna shot, we'll probably readjust.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    We've been totally out since the vaccines. We eat out at least 3 or 4 times a week, movies, shopping, kids stuff, sporting events. Just got back from Dallas nationals, went to a wedding last week. Good friend just got back from a cruise with no issues. If you're vaccinated there really is no need to worry as the risks of getting very sick is extremely low. No masks or distancing and Texas is currently a hotspot. If we start seeing a lot of breakthroughs with the Moderna shot, we'll probably readjust.
    I never stopped doing this
    Sorry to hear you were banged up at home playing gin rummy
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Fishhead 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Playing with fire dude.

Fishhead

playing with fire dude.
    lol, stop, please fuking stop

stevenash

lol, stop, please fuking stop
    Just sayin'
    If I want advice on a two team parlay, I'll pay attention to you.
    If I want advice on these (COVID) topics, I pay attention to the CDC.

You're playing with fire dude.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave stevenash 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Fishhead

Just sayin'
    If I want advice on a two team parlay, I'll pay attention to you.
    If I want advice on these (COVID) topics, I pay attention to the CDC.

I'm here to help you much more than the CDC........when you realize that you will be healthier.

Mac4Lyfe

Sorry to hear you were banged up at home playing gin rummy
    What's your point? That you are more of a man than everyone else? I have friends that bang hookers without condoms too. Good for you and them. Does it really make you feel good to shame other people or are you hiding some sort of insecurity? It's very strange that you go out of your way to put people down for taking precautions. You don't agree and more power to you. I totally respect your stance and truly hope we both never get sick.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10728

We ate out once plan to a bit more . We want to do a bit more but still try and be careful . I still get scared of Acme and Walmart and wear mask . We went to 3 family functions but did turn some down. I am not as worried about covid as i am the new strand . And i know a few that are getting ready to go on cruises soon so will see how that goes for them. We are supposed to go to Bermuda next June and if the Delta variant screws up my chances of Alien Abduction in the Bermuda Triangle i will be pissed. Aliens may get scared off of the newest strand and it has been at least 2 years since i have been abducted and i have been going through withdraw.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    It's right up there with most of his other claims which are dubious at best.
    Who the fukk are you? I mean it seriously??? Who are you? You've been on this site for over a decade and nobody knows who the fukk you are? Wow, I've never heard of you except for when you come out of your hole to follow me like a lap dog. I ask the forum. Does anyone know who this guy is? How could he be on this site for a decade and no one knows who he is? Every other posts of his is nibbling on my nuts. Can anyone vouch for him? Can anyone say they've seen him in this forum? He's like Casper the Ghost. Totally invisible. If you died tonight NOT ONE PERSON on this site would give a shit or even know you died.

Demonata

What's your point? That you are more of a man than everyone else? I have friends that bang hookers without condoms too. Good for you and them. Does it really make you feel good to shame other people or are you hiding some sort of insecurity? It's very strange that you go out of your way to put people down for taking precautions. You don't agree and more power to you. I totally respect your stance and truly hope we both never get sick.
    You are such a hypocrite!

Fishhead

Who the fukk are you? I mean it seriously??? Who are you? You've been on this site for over a decade and nobody knows who the fukk you are? Wow, I've never heard of you except for when you come out of your hole to follow me like a lap dog. I ask the forum. Does anyone know who this guy is? How could he be on this site for a decade and no one knows who he is? Every other posts of his is nibbling on my nuts. Can anyone vouch for him? Can anyone say they've seen him in this forum? He's like Casper the Ghost. Totally invisible. If you died tonight NOT ONE PERSON on this site would give a shit or even know you died.

LOLOL
    This is one HILARIOUS post

Mac4Lyfe

We ate out once plan to a bit more . We want to do a bit more but still try and be careful . I still get scared of Acme and Walmart and wear mask . We went to 3 family functions but did turn some down. I am not as worried about covid as i am the new strand . And i know a few that are getting ready to go on cruises soon so will see how that goes for them. We are supposed to go to Bermuda next June and if the Delta variant screws up my chances of Alien Abduction in the Bermuda Triangle i will be pissed. Aliens may get scared off of the newest strand and it has been at least 2 years since i have been abducted and i have been going through withdraw.
    I trust the Moderna vaccine above all others, especially from countries like China, Russia or Israel. Moderna has been studying vaccines for decades and have been working with the basic blocks of the mRNA for Covid for at least 10 years.

mRNA vaccines have been studied before for flu, Zika, rabies, and cytomegalovirus (CMV). As soon as the necessary information about the virus that causes COVID-19 was available, scientists began designing the mRNA instructions for cells to build the unique spike protein into an mRNA vaccine.

Mac4Lyfe

LOLOL
    This is one HILARIOUS post
    Fisher - I'm serious. Do you know this kid?

Fishhead

Fisher - I'm serious. Do you know this kid?
    no, do not

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10728

I trust the Moderna vaccine above all others, especially from countries like China, Russia or Israel. Moderna has been studying vaccines for decades and have been working with the basic blocks of the mRNA for Covid for at least 10 years.

mRNA vaccines have been studied before for flu, Zika, rabies, and cytomegalovirus (CMV). As soon as the necessary information about the virus that causes COVID-19 was available, scientists began designing the mRNA instructions for cells to build the unique spike protein into an mRNA vaccine.
    Thats the one we got the Moderna.

Mac4Lyfe

no, do not

He's been here over a decade and he has like 5,000+ posts, half of them are about me. WTF???

Mac4Lyfe

Thats the one we got the Moderna.
    I feel very good about Moderna and then Phizer. Not sure about the others including J&J. I think we're seeing a lot of breakthrough cases from poor testing or erroneous tests. Usually a second test clears it up. The most important thing for me is that vaccinated people are not getting sick enough to go to the hospital nor are they dying. If that starts happening, we are all fukkked.

Go out, enjoy life, you've done your part and took precautions. The research is pretty clear. Millions of people have been vaccinated and they are NOT getting sick or dying despite what you read here.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by mac4lyfe View Post
    i feel very good about moderna and then phizer. Not sure about the others including j&j. I think we're seeing a lot of breakthrough cases from poor testing or erroneous tests. Usually a second test clears it up. The most important thing for me is that vaccinated people are not getting sick enough to go to the hospital nor are they dying. If that starts happening, we are all fukkked.

Go out, enjoy life, you've done your part and took precautions. The research is pretty clear. Millions of people have been vaccinated and they are not getting sick or dying despite what you read here.
    yes they are, and they will be

goddamn it

Demonata

Get the vaccine or don't get the vaccine. Freedom. Enjoy life the way you want.research is pretty clear that if you get the vaccine you can still get covid and if you had covid already your immune system has the natural vaccines the antibodies

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

I'm with you. Only reason to be more cautious is if live with or care for an unvaccinated person.

Otherwise, I did my part, and if I spread it to an unvaxxed person, that's on them.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I'm with you. Only reason to be more cautious is if live with or care for an unvaccinated person.

Otherwise, I did my part, and if I spread it to an unvaxxed person, that's on them.
    You want a fuking medal

GOOD LORD

FUK

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

You want a fuking medal

GOOD LORD

FUK
    Just the opposite. I don't want a fukkin medal. I'm done protecting those who don't want to protect themselves. Not concerned about it anymore. I'll wear a mask only if I have to. I have few fukks left to give.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Mods please private zone this nonsense lest these idiots keep bumping this shit.

Mac4Lyfe

At this point it is definitely up to each individual. If you haven't been vaccinated that's on you. If you have been vaccinated and later on we find out the vaccines causes some disorder then that's on us as well. Right now, all the people dying in the hospitals are unvaccinated. Maybe that will change but I doubt it. Lot's of Trump supporters, black and brown people will continue to get sick and many will be gasping for their last breaths. Irony.

Trump was on another super spreader tour in Arizona. He says, "I recommend you take the vaccine, I came up with it but I believe in your freedoms 100%". You got to love this guy. He sure knows how to confuse the issues and his dumb flock don't know what to do. He loves when people die for him. Eating it all up, watching social media for death certificates.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

At this point it is definitely up to each individual. If you haven't been vaccinated that's on you. If you have been vaccinated and later on we find out the vaccines causes some disorder then that's on us as well. Right now, all the people dying in the hospitals are unvaccinated. Maybe that will change but I doubt it. Lot's of Trump supporters, black and brown people will continue to get sick and many will be gasping for their last breaths. Irony.

Trump was on another super spreader tour in Arizona. He says, "I recommend you take the vaccine, I came up with it but I believe in your freedoms 100%". You got to love this guy. He sure knows how to confuse the issues and his dumb flock don't know what to do. He loves when people die for him. Eating it all up, watching social media for death certificates.
    Why can't he just leave it at: "We wouldn't have the vaccine without me. It's the Trump Vaccine. I know it's safe. I took it. All of my family took it. And all of you should as well. I want you here to vote for me in 2024!"

That's it. Obnoxious, but at least gets the point across.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave d2bets 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Why can't he just leave it at: "We wouldn't have the vaccine without me. It's the Trump Vaccine. I know it's safe. I took it. All of my family took it. And all of you should as well. I want you here to vote for me in 2024!"
    That's it. Obnoxious, but at least gets the point across.
    He loves the confusion. He loves people dying for him. There's no other reason. If he really cared about Americans, he would have done the right thing when he first knew how deadly covid was. Only a sick fukk would politicize a global pandemic. Only a sick fukk (like some here at SBR) would publicly shame people for wearing masks or socially distance. Only a sick fukk would infect the entire White House on purpose.

Demonata

You want a fuking medal

GOOD LORD

FUK
    Yeah it would be like me bragging about the charities I donate to. I did my part.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump basically invented vaccine

Thank him

Demonata

My cousin is a Democrat and is white and eont get the vaccine. I thought you said only trump supporters don't get it? Also lots of libertarians don't get it as well. You post so much fake news. All the people in the hospital are unhealthy. How many kids dying daily unvaccinated in the hospitals from covid? Dumbass liberal

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Got to love beetlejuice

First ... 9101112131415 ... Last