Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Is the average age of death from Covid still higher than the average age of death?

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Come find me asshole, I promise I'll blow your fuckin head off if you get within 10 feet

coop-dog
    coop-dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4668

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Is the average age of death from Covid still higher than the average age of death?
    Its the boomer remover correct

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Brock don't even look real
    Like a bobblehead gone wrong
    Bet this dude hardly ever mows his lawn

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

No matter what happens, blacks and whites unite to be dumbfukks together

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

61 year old conservative radio talk show host, Phil Valentine, hospitalized with Covid, battling for his life. Despite the karma, I wish him well.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/...y-brother-says

Close buddy with Hannity. Wonder if this is why Hannity changed his tune.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    LOL

....and how many people died from COVID who were UNDER the average life expectancy already & healthy?

Not a lot of them

Stop calling this a vaccine, it's not immunity. This is a sports site, we've seen HUNDREDS of athletes that are vaxxed test positive. They don't show symptoms or die....just like 99% of the population.

Stop w the bullshit. Let this joke run its course and be done w it.
    post the stats where those who took the vaccine died because of taking the vaccine SBR-EINSTEIN. YA cant. You know why? You believe in fairytales. VAERS show folks who passes after taking the vaccine and it correlates with those who passed without taking the vaccine of other causes.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    61 year old conservative radio talk show host, Phil Valentine, hospitalized with Covid, battling for his life. Despite the karma, I wish him well.

My dad was 70 when he got Covid last November, and had to drive 360 miles to Dearborn while he was sick.

He made it there and survived. He and is fine now.

Just like getting the vaccine, it is different for everyone.
    Last edited by Kermit; 07-23-21 at 11:19 PM.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    piece of shit human!

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    You got taco meat on ya mouth ya bitch. or is that ass juice

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    post the stats where those who took the vaccine died because of taking the vaccine SBR-EINSTEIN. YA cant. You know why? You believe in fairytales. VAERS show folks who passes after taking the vaccine and it correlates with those who passed without taking the vaccine of other causes.
    To be fair, you can't find the numbers because they won't release them.

It isn't hard to find local stories about people that have died from the vaccine.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by coop-dog View Post
    tuskegee experiment is why blacks are least vaccinated and rightfully so.They have 0 faith in government and i dont blame any black person who refuses shot.
    Thats what the media says. i didnt know wtf that was until they started broadcasting it. I dont know if older blacks in this country is passing it down from generation. I just think its the uneducated flocking with each other and deciding not to take it, just like Trump Supporters.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    But again what purpose does it serve to call out China now? Do you want to go to war with them? Do you want to cripple our economy more and refuse to trade with them? Lets say we investigate and find out everything was caused by them what will change? Absolutely nothing. Thats my point to this, if we live in the past and just blame others while not being better than we are, its our own fault.
    So you will just accept what happened? I guess so. The thing you probably know but won't say is that china is the biggest threat to the world ever. They are much worse then the Soviet union. This basically told them that they can do this again without any repercussions. You see what Australia is trying to do? The free world needs to make a stand together but unfortunately we have way too many cuck leaders everywhere. They Chinese are undermining the world order all over the globe. They are the biggest threat of our lifetimes. When the world gave hitler an inch he took all of Europe.

Kermit

Thats what the media says. i didnt know wtf that was until they started broadcasting it. I dont know if older blacks in this country is passing it down from generation. I just think its the uneducated flocking with each other and deciding not to take it, just like Trump Supporters.
    Why does everyone say that it is just Trump supporters that aren't getting the vaccine?

wikkidinsane

To be fair, you can't find the numbers because they won't release them.

It isn't hard to find local stories about people that have died from the vaccine.
    You think with all the right wing publications that go out their way to dig up the latest "covid-hoax" story that its so easy to conceal these stories. I dont buy that, Yall have Oann Newsmax and FOX News for propaganda now. I am not buyin that bullshit argument

coop-dog
    coop-dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4668

Its most likely the older blacks who know about Tuskegee.

wikkidinsane

Why does everyone say that it is just Trump supporters that aren't getting the vaccine?
    blacks and trump supporters dude, they are leading the way. but mostly blacks in red states lead by ass face governors who mislead the people

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

My dad was 70 when he got Covid last November, and had to drive 360 miles to Dearborn while he was sick.

He made it there and survived. He and is fine now.

Just like getting the vaccine, it is different for everyone.
    Except it's not just like getting vaccine.

Glad your dad survived, many dads didn't. Phil might or might not.

Difference is your dad didn't have a chance to get the vaccine. Pretty much anyone who gets it now did. Decisions have consequences.

After deriding the vaccine, if Valentine survives now he's going to promote it. That's what it takes. A near-death experience for some people/

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 478

Who cares let all the Trumpers get the Trump vaccine if they want

lakerboy

Close buddy with Hannity. Wonder if this is why Hannity changed his tune.
    Don't fool yourself. Hannity and every other big name republican got vaccinated the moment the jabs started.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Of course it's not just that, but the politics of it and the demographics are unmistakable. Take a look at the map of most and least vaccinated counties -- it mirrors the presidential election voting almost exactly. Stunning really.

wikkidinsane

I say open this whole shit back up. The majority of people we will lose are the stubborn and assholes of society
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave wikkidinsane 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

You got taco meat on ya mouth ya bitch. or is that ass juice
    He’s a fat, disgusting “human”

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Don't fool yourself. Hannity and every other big name republican got vaccinated the moment the jabs started.
    Not Phil Valentine.

A lot of them did, but not all. More have now. But yeah, the same guys suggesting not to take the vaccine took it themselves. Almost literally profiting off of death and misery. Sick bastards.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I say open this whole shit back up. The majority of people we will lose are the stubborn and assholes of society
    Everything is open. What's not open? I've even got concert tickets. Looks like they're requiring proof of vaccination. Fine by me. It's open.

Kermit

You think with all the right wing publications that go out their way to dig up the latest "covid-hoax" story that its so easy to conceal these stories. I dont buy that, Yall have Oann Newsmax and FOX News for propaganda now. I am not buyin that bullshit argument
    So you don't believe that people aren't dying from the Vaccine?

I already posted about my uncle not showing up for work at his business, and they found him in his house laying in his own filth for 16 hours only a few hours after getting his second shot. If he didn't have people wondering where he was, he would be dead.

Here is the best part, guess what the reasoning was that they gave at the hospital as to why he passed out in his his home only hours after getting the second shot?

Dehydration.

Kermit

Of course it's not just that, but the politics of it and the demographics are unmistakable. Take a look at the map of most and least vaccinated counties -- it mirrors the presidential election voting almost exactly. Stunning really.
    I'm a Conservative and I am all for anyone who hasn't had Covid getting the vaccine.

lakerboy

I already posted about my uncle not showing up for work at his business, and they found him in his house laying in his own filth for 16 hours only a few hours after getting his second shot. If he didn't have people wondering where he was, he would be dead.

Here is the best part, guess what the reasoning was that they gave at the hospital as to why he passed out in his his home only hours after getting the second shot?

Dehydration.
    They advise to drink lots of water when you get vaccine don't they? People have definitely died. I have one in my family that died from the vaccine and I know one more. It's rare though.

wikkidinsane

Dehydration.
    Sorry to hear that horrible story. I wont refute because its a family member. I hope you find peace pal

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Dehydration.
    Probably because he was dehydrated. Let me guess, they hooked him up to an IV drip and then he was fine? Yeah, he was dehydrated.

There are a very small number of vaccine deaths from the J&J vaccine causing CVST.

No, there is no evidence and no reason to believe that people are dying from the vaccine.

wikkidinsane

I did feel sick fora whole two days after my second shot. I hydrated like crazy and didnt do much and i was fortunate enough to have someone monitor me through this

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    They advise to drink lots of water when you get vaccine don't they? People have definitely died. I have one in my family that died from the vaccine and I know one more. It's rare though.
    That's what the death certificate says?

wikkidinsane

Everything is open. What's not open? I've even got concert tickets. Looks like they're requiring proof of vaccination. Fine by me. It's open.
    Im just trying to push-back against that narrative by repeating something thats obvious to you and I but not plenty here. They have to get shit beaten in their skulls daily for it to register

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I did feel sick fora whole two days after my second shot. I hydrated like crazy and didnt do much and i was fortunate enough to have someone monitor me through this
    I had a mild fever for a bit too. That's the vaccine and your immune system doing what it's supposed to do.

lakerboy

That's what the death certificate says?
    Yes sir.

First ... 2345678 ... Last