DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I would think programmers really not top notch offshore unlike Europe , Asia and the USA who are much more highly trained
    Yes, you'd probably have to pay people to relocate. Shouldn't be a hard sell for some though, as long as the money's right (that's the problem, I'm sure).

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

any updates??

Bookmaker solid as the US MINT

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Quote Originally Posted by Snowden View Post
    Just cross Bookmaker off the list of sites to use. No need to deal with a shitbag site in 2021. Numerous quality options.
    I beg to differ. They pay, and they pay ultra fast. They will iron out the wrinkles. I prefer bookmaker vs onshore as payouts are lightning fast and odds are a lot better.

jjgold

Big limits

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Have 3 wagers not graded from yesterday.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    Have 3 wagers not graded from yesterday.
    They are all fuked up don’t use safari browser use google chrome

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

I’ve tried 2x times to get them to grade wagers over live chat. Nothing

Anyone else having grading issues?

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

I’ve tried 2x times to get them to grade wagers over live chat. Nothing

Anyone else having grading issues?
    All mine have graded. No issues. The only thing that isn't working for me is redeeming betpoints.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

WTF is going on??

1. I have 3 wagers ungraded since Saturday. They say I have to wait 48 hours.

2. Can’t cash out Bet Points

3. Can’t Cashout. When attempting to cash out BTC like normal…. It says I have 0% of my rollover complete. While I have long rolled over

Live chat is slow to respond…..
    something not right

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Guys for future reference, anytime a Costa Rican book has “scheduled maintenance” it translates to, YOUR GONNA GET FUKKED FOR AT LEAST A WEEK. Just pull your funds out next time and play somewhere else. Bookmaker really needs to get a different staff though. Especially their wagering department, no class and unprofessional.

oilcountry99
    oilcountry99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1094

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    New "History" tab sucks balls
    I couldn't agree more, what garbage. Nothing like getting a downgrade.

miaplus3
    miaplus3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3036

The bet points limbo is whats frustrating me. I mean the points are there in black & white. How hard can it be?

bleedblue
    bleedblue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4551

WTF is going on??

3. Can’t Cashout. When attempting to cash out BTC like normal…. It says I have 0% of my rollover complete. While I have long rolled over

Live chat is slow to respond…..
    something not right
    For what it’s worth, my rollover number hadn’t changed since before the update despite placing thousands in bets.

Just logged in and my rollover amount has updated, so perhaps that issue is fixed.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Cashier page finally working

Rollover calculator still missing

Open Bets and History pure trash!

jjgold

Let’s hope everything is back to normal tomorrow

ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1864

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Bookmaker really needs to get a different staff though. Especially their wagering department, no class and unprofessional.
    This is true as of the past year. The customer service from their support is a tossup from trash to solid. Just depends on their mood that day, I guess.

Sea Turtle
    Sea Turtle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1101

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Let’s hope everything is back to normal tomorrow
    Seems you have been around a while but seems like the longer the term poster the less they offer.

Your posting nonsense every post in this thread is irritating. So please stop. Thanks!

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Bookmaker just graded a bunch of my open parlays. And said because the feature isn't available at the moment. Not happy about this at all.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Naz18 View Post
    Bookmaker just graded a bunch of my open parlays. And said because the feature isn't available at the moment. Not happy about this at all.
    Yeah the one I put in they ended up cancelling the next day

Sea Turtle
    Sea Turtle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1101

Thats terrible. And I still see the option open now to do one.

Disgraceful.

Is there another site that will get involved and see whats going on there? Just doesnt seem SBR will help with this problem.

jazzmonkey
    jazzmonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1182

Cris and JB/BM now different odds for everyone or just me?

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

What a horrific move. If they don't want you to fill the open slots, that's fine. But they already booked whatever open bets you made beforehand and should honor them.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

open parlays cmon man. find a different hobby.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Can’t even get bets in tonight

balances read zero, try and place a wager nothing but error messages

RobertAnthonyT7
    RobertAnthonyT7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1766

I deposited on my I-phone, no issue, and was graded in a timely fashion. I could only speak for myself. And to be fair - Bookmaker is the best offshore book. I wouldn’t use anybody else. I used Heritage for one day a few years back, hit a hot steak (like 4/5 games) and got limited to $100 max baseball bets. Still can’t believe that. BM has paid me no problem every time and never limited me.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Can’t even get bets in tonight

balances read zero, try and place a wager nothing but error messages
    So when that happens you have to close the window and re login in. I had that issue but once I did that it works

goduke

I know the update is sloppy but I took a payout for five figures today and they paid it in 9 minutes. I’ll take a shitty update for that kind of payout speed all day
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave goduke 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold

Duke yes

Good work

vk.sab
    vk.sab's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 316

Is it just me or after few minutes on bookmaker.eu my balance turns to 00.00 USD and I have to log out and log in, because when I try to bet it says I am not logged in?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Quote Originally Posted by vk.sab View Post
    Is it just me or after few minutes on bookmaker.eu my balance turns to 00.00 USD and I have to log out and log in, because when I try to bet it says I am not logged in?
    You literally didn't read any of this thread, did you? You can simply look up 4 posts from here..
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave funnyb25 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: vk.sab

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9825

Hopefully they fixed the odds moving against you, in the betslip, a split second before hitting submit and getting stuck with a price different than you selected.
    Points Awarded:

big joe 1212 gave Frank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

I’ve been using BM the last couple days and everything seems to be working fine. Weird that there’s still no rollover marker (haven’t taken a bonus so I don’t know if it shows up then or not) and the history screen still sucks but these are small things I don’t care much about. The zero balance thing I don’t care about, seems like it’s doing that instead of logging you out and you just have to logout and log in and it’s fixed so not really much different.

I’m actually happy everything is the same. It was dumb to have a two day update for this but if they changed a bunch of shit we all know it would have been worse and we’d all be complaining about it. I have been liking the site since I started using them again at the beginning of the year and I’m fine with everything pretty much being the same. You can still catch them shading lines this way and that so you get a pretty good price on most anything if you’re patient and they also offer selling on pretty much every line too if you want to go that route to lower your overhead. They take big bets. They have betpoints, bonuses, and you can still get a good line off them which is a pretty rare combination. And they don’t do like the stupid -125/-114 shit on point spreads like you’ll see more and more these days offshore as stateside shit normalizes it. Bookmaker still solid as fas as I’m concerned

(Now watch them go completely to shit since I said all that)

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Hopefully they fixed the odds moving against you, in the betslip, a split second before hitting submit and getting stuck with a price different than you selected.
    This does happen and mainly happens in live betting and I try to stay away from that so it doesn’t effect me too much. I did get stuck with something about a month or so that happened to hit but I wasn’t happy about it so I get it. I think it was like 2nd quarter over in a Bucks playoff game, so I didn’t have to sweat for too long

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins
    Mr. Teaser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6161

Beware the glitches using safari to make bets. 2 live bets that were not accepted by BM were actually accepted. The site has gone to sht.

caramba
    caramba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3993

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Have had this happen even after the upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Teaser View Post
    Beware the glitches using safari to make bets. 2 live bets that were not accepted by BM were actually accepted. The site has gone to sht.
    Thanks for the heads-up. I had that happen before the upgrade (but I don't use safari, this was probably chrome), and also the other way around, getting betting confirmation and then it turns out bet wasn't accepted.

Overall, I think this upgrade has been a big improvement. Site way more stable than it was before for me. Being logged out is still annoying, but not worse than before. History page being changed the only negative. I hope they can sort this. I like to see my daily/weekly win/loss record instead of having to count that manually.

First ... 456789 Last