vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    The Tard getting buried here.. May just put his tail between his legs and run off..
    This idiot. What a loser. First ass just says the exact same thing. What a D list poster.

I won. Again. 10 knockouts in one thread won me the Sammy game ball last week!!

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

I think I'll do a vid when i get bored. My character?

Meet: Hank (the bipolar) Terd.

Hank Terd can fight

Talks tough

Yet is an emotional train wreck

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KiDBaZkiT

vitterd

Roy, you have a Republican sense of humor….not funny at all. I mean, it’s awful. Go put your fedora on, black socks and walk your 45 minute mile.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

The Tard getting buried here.. May just put his tail between his legs and run off..
    She doesn’t care. She will just keep on typing non stop and acting like she’s winning and just say she’s winning. 1000’s know she’s a liar and can see it plain as day. She is delusional. “I told you guys I was at Fenway, nobody showed” LOL BITCH IS DELUSIONAL. Let me just hop on a plane and fly across the country with 20 minutes notice to find the only tranny at a Red Sox game, that’s really feasible. What a fukking CLOWNterd. She will just keep lying and say she’s winning. It’s actually beyond sad at this point.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I was planning to bring some glass shards and an aluminum folding chair to the fight......... your post gives me a great idea........

I'll just zing a 92 mph split-finger dong across the ring and take bitcherd out just prior to the ring announcer making fighter introductions..........:

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post

Hank Terd can fight

Talks tough

What a fukking BURIAL. Her response won’t even be half as clever and will have no intellectual statements contained within the confines of what will be yet another, plain ass generic tired ass response that she’s used thousands of times already. It’s so obvious the “vitterd” account is just several uneducated Costa Rican’s that are paid by SBR to try to irritate posters and get them off their game so they lose. That way SBR gets a bigger kick back. V-terd would literally RATHER DIE then show us her face with that Mickey Mouse voice for verification.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Terd is such a loser. Only way I would fight him is if he would have in writing not to sue also to have picture verification before the fight proving it's him and I would need him to show me his I'd. He's an old man so would need proof.

vitterd

Kiddielover is roys new cuck. Post that fade kiddiebitz!! You are the new morino here.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    She doesn’t care. She will just keep on typing non stop and acting like she’s winning and just say she’s winning. 1000’s know she’s a liar and can see it plain as day. She is delusional. “I told you guys I was at Fenway, nobody showed” LOL BITCH IS DELUSIONAL. Let me just hop on a plane and fly across the country with 20 minutes notice to find the only tranny at a Red Sox game, that’s really feasible. What a fukking CLOWNterd. She will just keep lying and say she’s winning. It’s actually beyond sad at this point.
    exactly......... that's why we know 1. this guy is a total pussy afraid to fight any of us and 2. either the stupidest mother fukker on the planet and/or totally delusional, and 3. a lying phony.........

vitterd

exactly......... that's why we know 1. this guy is a total pussy afraid to fight any of us and 2. either the stupidest mother fukker on the planet and/or totally delusional, and 3. a lying phony.........
    Did you see kiddiebitz in his yellow paints? You both dress like fruits!! Lmao. You two would be cute together.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You are pretty boring lately. 100 bucks. Lmao. I was stiffed here for 15k and didn’t blink. You lost 100 points and sued a poster.
    it's impossible to blink when your shedding tear after tear, crying like a little bitch and whining day in and day out about brad shoving that bet up your well-traveled bunghole........

you whined every day for months over a few hundred bucks worth of bet points, you lying mother fukkin' pussy......

vitterd

it's impossible to blink when your shedding tear after tear, crying like a little bitch and whining day in and day out about brad shoving that bet up your well-traveled bunghole........

you whined every day for months over a few hundred bucks worth of bet points, you lying mother fukkin' pussy......
    Lies. I have about 3 posts since the stiff. You guys would jump off a bridge but since you’re all deadbeats with a 400 credit score you love when guys welch.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Sbr supports Brad. Xi-tard refused to post up. Xi-tard is, was and always will be Broke

Demonata

He's a confirmed Snowflake.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Sbr supports Brad. Xi-tard refused to post up. Xi-tard is, was and always will be Broke
    More lies from fatty. You haven’t seen bloke since. He’s hiding and ghosting. You support stiffs because you stiffed tons of books. That’s why you change names.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    He's a confirmed Snowflake.
    You, donk, kiddielover…..all no shows. 3 times.

RoyBacon

Hank Terd can fight

Talks tough

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4291

Roy ,you should tuck the Tard in, now that you have put him to bed

vitterd

What a loser this guy is. You could be the worst poster here. You add nothing.

RoyBacon

Don’t like to kick a dog when he’s down but... who else will help him? His doctors and meds have obviously failed.

I think our therapy sessions are helpful. His lies are down from 95% of every word to 85%.

vitterd

Down? I knocked out 10 guys in one day. I have the biggest winning thread in sbr history. I beat Roy 8 straight times and for 300. I celebrated 20 years of marriage. Family is healthy and happy. Life has never been better. I wouldn’t trade my life for anyone.

RoyBacon

Down? I knocked out 10 guys in one day. I have the biggest winning thread in sbr history. I beat Roy 8 straight times and for 300. I celebrated 20 years of marriage. Family is healthy and happy. Life has never been better. I wouldn’t trade my life for anyone.
    Regressed back to 95%.

Well, it’s a work in progress.

vitterd

Regressed back to 95%.

Well, it’s a work in progress.
    Don’t forget. You follow me around. It’s not the other way around. If you don’t post about me and lie about me all day…I don’t even mention you.

You should thank me. People know who you are now because of me. Nobody knew you.

Your lies are getting even more weird than pre election. My 50 for 50 hurt ya.

RoyBacon

Don’t forget. You follow me around. It’s not the other way around. If you don’t post about me and lie about me all day…I don’t even mention you.

You should thank me. People know who you are now because of me. Nobody knew you.

Your lies are getting even more weird than pre election. My 50 for 50 hurt ya.
    You followed me for years in the poly forum Einstein before anyone knew you. You even trolled me in the stocks thread totally embarrassing yourself. LOL

The never owned a single share of stock millionaire. LOL

vitterd

You followed me for years in the poly forum Einstein before anyone knew you. You even trolled me in the stocks thread totally embarrassing yourself. LOL

The never owned a single share of stock millionaire. LOL
    You have been making things up for a month straight. Your list of lies is in book format now.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

SKIDDERD getting absolutely ANNIHILATED in this thread. Dumb bitch just keeps on typing too how she’s won and never verified anything but her squeaky ass voice and thought $500 was worthy of a video, did we get a video counting out the alleged 10k winner???? “NAH BITCH NOT EVEN CLOSE”

bacon absolutely steam rolled this lying bitch with that me myself and Irene. That was so classic, original, and accurate. Quivered too god damn dumb to recognize the genius that took place in that post and just logout for a few days.

FUKK STINKY HO-TERD we got the 250 risked and the 250 won, counted out in 20’s and 10’s lmfao
    Points Awarded:

KnuckleHeadz gave KiDBaZkiT 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RoyBacon

vitterd

Bacon lame joke only amused a crack head loser who thinks jail is a badge of honor. I won game ball this week because of knockouts in this thread

Kiddielover RIP
    Auto donk RIP
    Roy Bacon RIP
    Knuckleheadz RIP
    Stake1 RIP
    First class RIP
    Demonta RIP
    Dustyy RIP

All destroyed. Knuckleheadz running around giving 1 pinball point like they mean something. What a cuck

Demonata

Bacon lame joke only amused a crack head loser who thinks jail is a badge of honor. I won game ball this week because of knockouts in this thread

Kiddielover RIP
    Auto donk RIP
    Roy Bacon RIP
    Knuckleheadz RIP
    Stake1 RIP
    First class RIP
    Demonta RIP
    Dustyy RIP

All destroyed. Knuckleheadz running around giving 1 pinball point like they mean something. What a cuck
    Vittered RIP

RoyBacon

Hank Terd can fight

Talks tough

Deserves another look. LOL

Vitty are sooooo much like Hank. I knocked out you and you and you...LOL!

vitterd

Deserves another look. LOL

Vitty are sooooo much like Hank. I knocked out you and you and you...LOL!
    You got a pity laugh from a meth head that wears yellow yoga pants.

RoyBacon

You got a pity laugh from a meth head that wears yellow yoga pants.
    You laughed too.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Lol at this delusional bitch!!! “One laugh” can you not read????

Meth head??? Lol pal I’m a drinker. I don’t do drugs you slimey queer, but anything you can say to make me look bad right BITCH?

Lol all you got about my gear is the $130 sweat suite I bought to sleep in? You said it was Walmart, posted the link that it’s from a underground company, special order takes at least 3 weeks from the time you order to receive, so they went from Walmart to Yoga???

Lol bitch you want me to show you what a stack looks like? Huh stinky oyster? Want me to take a fat dump on your measley $500????

Okay you got it BITCH!!!!

RoyBacon

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Lol at this delusional bitch!!! “One laugh” can you not read????

Meth head??? Lol pal I’m a drinker. I don’t do drugs you slimey queer, but anything you can say to make me look bad right BITCH?

Lol all you got about my gear is the $130 sweat suite I bought to sleep in? You said it was Walmart, posted the link that it’s from a underground company, special order takes at least 3 weeks from the time you order to receive, so they went from Walmart to Yoga???

Lol bitch you want me to show you what a stack looks like? Huh stinky oyster? Want me to take a fat dump on your measley $500????

Okay you got it BITCH!!!!
    It’s clear you have a serious drug problem. And serious mental problems. You’re a life loser.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

HEY BITCHTERD!!!! This what a STACK looks like!!

someone go find Skidderds video of him counting out $500 not even showing his coward ass face

BURIED THIS BITCH AGAIN!!!!! If you got more money why my video got 5 times the amount of your video BITCH

CUZ YOUR A FRAUD
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

First ... 31323334353637 ... Last