The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

https://www.yahoo.com/news/24-year-o...180810400.html

This is what you all deny. This is what I see every day. We've had no fewer than 7 patients at a time just like this for at least the last 8 months, prolly longer. Young, healthy, end up on ecmo and need lung transplant.

Don't get the vaccine, I don't care.

But if you don't and end up like the kid in the article, do our healthcare system a favor and take a long hike into an active volcano.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3668

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

If the delta variant is dangerous.

Shouldn't borders be closing to prevent it from entering the country.

Illegal immigrants need vaccines the most.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    Squirrels are Free, humans are slaves man. Simple as that.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

So Bow down at the altar of JABBO!

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

This is what you all deny. This is what I see every day. We've had no fewer than 7 patients at a time just like this for at least the last 8 months, prolly longer. Young, healthy, end up on ecmo and need lung transplant.

But if you don't and end up like the kid in the article, do our healthcare system a favor and take a long hike into an active volcano.
    Passive aggressive much? So should the hospitals be held accountable for all these healthy young people that end up dying? "Healthcare system" that's good for a laugh!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9149

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post

Opposing COVID business lockdowns and vaccines.

Are Trump supporter held views.

Red states and voters don't want that garbage.
    I think you are trying too hard to make it an us v them argument.

No one on earth would either like to be vaccinated or like to catch covid.

And as someone living under govt imposed restrictions right now, I agree that I don't want lockdowns even more than both of the previous options.

But we find ourselves in the no win situation of having to choose one or more of those unappealing options.

It's a personal decision which way people want to go. Especially with the vaccine.

It's a bet with death as the vig if you get it wrong.

No need to try and get angry at anyone who chooses to bet the other side. It's not at all about politics for the vast majority. And the politicized people trying to tell us what to do, either way, are all out of line imho.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18947

The Delta variant is rampant in the UK. We've gone from having 1000 new cases and under 5 deaths a day in May to 50,000 cases and 70 deaths. The majority of cases are people who haven't had both jabs. About 70% of UK adults have had both jabs. Evidence suggests between 10% & 20% of the people who get covid19 and survive are suffering from long-covid ailments. The breathing difficulties and stiffness in joints may be permanent. Getting covid19 won't immunise you from getting it again. Having a system previously weakened by covid19 means a future infection is likely to be more severe rather than less severe.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Passive aggressive much? So should the hospitals be held accountable for all these healthy young people that end up dying? "Healthcare system" that's good for a laugh!
    Nothing passive about it

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Fuk you China

Ur 4000 years needs to be up. A big festering boil on the Earth at this point.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

The people that took the vaccine are always going to say they are right about the vaccine and the ones that don't are going to say they're right and whatever side disagrees they will just call the other a dumbass. Freedom to take it or not. Just like freedom to drink smoke eat fast food etc as well.
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave Demonata 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by semibluff View Post
    The Delta variant is rampant in the UK. We've gone from having 1000 new cases and under 5 deaths a day in May to 50,000 cases and 70 deaths. The majority of cases are people who haven't had both jabs. About 70% of UK adults have had both jabs. Evidence suggests between 10% & 20% of the people who get covid19 and survive are suffering from long-covid ailments. The breathing difficulties and stiffness in joints may be permanent. Getting covid19 won't immunise you from getting it again. Having a system previously weakened by covid19 means a future infection is likely to be more severe rather than less severe.
    Sorry I just don't believe hundreds of thousands of people in the UK are getting tested every day to find out 50k are positive. Whole mess is a shit show.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Bow down @ The Altar of Jab-bo fukkers.

LMFAO @ THE ALTAR OF JABBO!

Pronunciation Help: Jabbo as in Jaba the Hut.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

In ISRAEL they are the most vaccinated on Earth and vaccinated people are getting it just as much as unvaccinated.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    In ISRAEL they are the most vaccinated on Earth and vaccinated people are getting it just as much as unvaccinated.
    How the fuk do you know this? Are you a doctor there?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

another one bites the dust:

with the vaers system being overloaded, the "vaccines" are about to pass THE KUNG FLU and fauci for total number of deaths........ 50,000 adverse reactions, and historically vaers only recieves ten percent or less of the actual incidents.........

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    How the fuk do you know this? Are you a doctor there?
    unlike our corrupt media, it is being reported by actual journalists in israel..... and it is true.... same thing happening in the uk.... (and here, but biden and the fake news/msm fuksticks refuse to cover it.....) people are dying hand over fist from the vaccines, and the vaccinated are showing up in droves to hospitals after the stupid ass gene modification therapies make their covid reactions even worse, due to their own immune systems attacking their asses.........

Auto Donk

damned if you don't, damned if you do (get the vaccine)

(healthy young people who would have kicked covid's ass in all likelihood dying from the "vaccines", ie , gene modification therapies..........):

I could post thousands more such vids, but you get the point......... if youre young, healthy, etc, you'd have to be a total fool to get the damn shots to prevent a 99.8 percent survivable bat virus engineered by the Chi_ks)

bet all those being reported in the vaers data base now wish they'd told biden to suck their dicks/lick their clits, respectively......

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18947

Every country has their own individual circumstances. However, high population density seems to be a factor, and the UK has comparatively high population density. France has a similar population size but they have 2.64 X the UK's land mass. If I lived in France I might be less concerned. Israel has a considerably higher population density than the UK so I would expect covid19 to be an even bigger problem there. Given the population density I would expect there to be a higher rate of vaccinated people getting covid19 in Israel.

The vaccine isn't 100% protection. The longer and closer you are to an infected person the more likely you are to become infected, and the more serious it's likely to be. That's the real point, (and benefit), of the vaccine.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

high population density

Both israel and the UK were isolated.

Which led to a decline in genetic diversity.

Reduced genetic diversity is correlated with decreased resistance to illness.

I hate to say this, but it is true.

Okieirish

The vaccines will be looked at , years from now as being a disaster. I still think maybe they sterilize people or something. A lot of white people have gotten them, and they hate white people. White people are pretty hard to control.

Demonata

The vaccines will be looked at , years from now as being a disaster. I still think maybe they sterilize people or something. A lot of white people have gotten them, and they hate white people. White people are pretty hard to control.
    I talked to one person that making the vaccine and he told me directly he would not get it. That their are things in the vaccine that you do not want in your body.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I'm not getting vaccine I hardly go out anymore or like usual

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I talked to one person that making the vaccine and he told me directly he would not get it. That their are things in the vaccine that you do not want in your body.
    "I talked to someone making the vaccine and he told me directly not to get it"

Now this is one funny comment...LMFBO...

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post

It's not funny, it's scary. Countless doctors and nurses have said it as well. Can't believe people take an experimental vaccine. They volunteered to be guniea pigs to big pharma.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post

Scary part is he probably believes it. He's lost in his own alt reality

Demonata

Scary part is he probably believes it. He's lost in his own alt reality
    You are just some dumb liberal cuck. You voted for biden and will do anything they say. You can't think for yourself. Typical sheep.

Okieirish

Saw a video where the guy says everybody that got vaccinated will be dead in 2 years ! Pretty crazy stuff.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Saw a video where the guy says everybody that got vaccinated will be dead in 2 years ! Pretty crazy stuff.
    Well if the guy says it it must be true. The guy knows all. Time to YOLO. Gonna quit my job and spend all my money. If I'm still alive in 3 years I'm coming after you, and the guy.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    If the delta variant is dangerous.

Shouldn't borders be closing to prevent it from entering the country.

Illegal immigrants need vaccines the most.
    you do know the variant is already in 50 states--right?

misinformation, misinformation, misinformation and lies. typical conservative BS, it never fckin ends.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Well if the guy says it it must be true. The guy knows all. Time to YOLO.
    my friend can you believe our beloved country houses such incredible stupidity. no need to answer it is rhetorical. I realize you know.

now fox has dueling talking heads, did you see that? one of the head assholes is pleading with his listeners to get the vaccine and to believe in the science. hours later the head of all the talking assholes is downgrading the science and the vaccine. I wonder why? my guess is asshole number one is aware he may very well be culpable for the deaths of thousands maybe more.

I hope and pray they arrest these clowns on criminal charges and I think it is very possible that will happen

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    my friend can you believe our beloved country houses such incredible stupidity. no need to answer it is rhetorical. I realize you know.

now fox has dueling talking heads, did you see that? one of the head assholes is pleading with his listeners to get the vaccine and to believe in the science. hours later the head of all the talking assholes is downgrading the science and the vaccine. I wonder why? my guess is asshole number one is aware he may very well be culpable for the deaths of thousands maybe more.

I hope and pray they arrest these clowns on criminal charges and I think it is very possible that will happen
    Dr. Fauci needs to be locked up for his crimes.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

over 300 million vaccines given in the US as of June. how many verifiable deaths from this vaccine whether it be any one of the three. here is a hint the percentage is less than .0017%. compare that measurement to the deaths from covid and the very very long term ill.

these are facts and if you don't believe me check it out. now all you have left is every government organization including the USFDA, VAERS, WHO, and dozens of others are fckin lying. you clowns and Fox you guys have the real scope. did any one of you finish jr high?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

you know what makes a normal brain fckin crazy? when the facts are readily available for a particular issue. when those facts are easily obtainable and right in your fckin face. and then idiots who more than likely do not have a jr high certificate find every BS comment and nonsense and present it as factual.

like post 172. I will wager 1,000 to one that idiot never graduated jr high. if he challenges me I might take the time to prove it. I am tired and not feeling well--but I just might.

Demonata

First ... 2345678 ... Last