Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Yeah. The dummies always cause the biggest problems. It’s amazing how many stupid people live in this country. Anti vaxxers are the worst.
    I'm a good guy. I won't get vaccinated. To each their own.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

where you live t he y don't count you on the census. can't wait until some of you low iq losers secede

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

If I didn't already have covid last year, I would have gotten vaccinated as soon as I could have.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Let us know when any professional athlete or oympian dies from having covid without being jabbed.
    So that's your benchmark? Gawd your are really as dumb as your posts.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    My dikk shrunk 3 inches after my second dose but I haven’t died from Covid so it’s all good
    Bro you haven't seen your dikk In decades.
    Last edited by shari91; 07-19-21 at 04:28 AM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Meanwhile in the corrupt state of Texas where politicians are bought at an alarming rate, another chemical spill which most likely inspectors were paid off to look the other way, caused this

A chemical leak at a Houston-area water park left dozens suffering from minor skin irritation and respiratory issues Saturday, authorities said.
    Twenty-nine people were taken to local hospitals following the incident at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Splashtown in Spring, the Harris County Fire Marshal’s Office tweeted. Thirty-nine others declined to be taken to a hospital after undergoing decontamination procedures.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    If I didn't already have covid last year, I would have gotten vaccinated as soon as I could have.
    Seems reasonable.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Bro you haven't seen your dikk In decades.
    hahaaa
    Last edited by shari91; 07-19-21 at 04:28 AM.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10351

Became a big flaming -- after 1st dose, after 2nd dose prolly going Defoe sex change
    Last edited by shari91; 07-19-21 at 04:29 AM.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Meanwhile in the corrupt state of Texas where politicians are bought at an alarming rate, another chemical spill which most likely inspectors were paid off to look the other way, caused this

A chemical leak at a Houston-area water park left dozens suffering from minor skin irritation and respiratory issues Saturday, authorities said.
    Twenty-nine people were taken to local hospitals following the incident at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Splashtown in Spring, the Harris County Fire Marshal’s Office tweeted. Thirty-nine others declined to be taken to a hospital after undergoing decontamination procedures.
    I heard that when they checked the PH level that it was all Pee and no H.

lakerboy

Weren't democrats getting covid-19 on planes unmasked?

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are 2 Seperate purposes for the vaccine. To keep people from getting covid and to keep people from getting seriously ill from covid. As long as people aren’t getting very ill from covid just getting it isn’t a big deal.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Seems reasonable.
    A doctor was down at the shop 2 weeks ago picking up his car, and we had a long conversation about this covid fiasco, and he straight up told me and my dad that since we already had covid that there no point in getting the vaccine.

My mom has been having all kinds of health issues, and she had Sepsis and Bronchitis, then got covid from my dad last November and she was so sick, that she didn't even know that she had covid until the hospital told her that she was in the final stages. Now they want her to get vaccinated becasue she has to go back into the hospital in Pittsburgh for treatment on some disease that settled in her left ear, and she is terrified to get the vaccine because of all of the negative shit that she has read about it.

thomorino

A doctor was down at the shop 2 weeks ago picking up his car, and we had a long conversation about this covid fiasco, and he straight up told me and my dad that since we already had covid that there no point in getting the vaccine.

My mom has been having all kinds of health issues, and she had Sepsis and Bronchitis, then got covid from my dad last November and she was so sick, that she didn't even know that she had covid until the hospital told her that she was in the final stages. Now they want her to get vaccinated becasue she has to go back into the hospital in Pittsburgh for treatment on some disease that settled in her left ear, and she is terrified to get the vaccine because of all of the negative shit that she has read about it.
    Agree, all evidence suggests the antibodies you get from having gnocchis are better than the antibodies you get from the vaccine.

lakerboy

Then talk to her and tell her she will be fine. I had a death in the family from the vaccine. It can happen. It's very rare though.

Kermit

Weren't democrats getting covid-19 on planes unmasked?
    They sure did.

Rules for thee, not for me.

Democrats have got caught breaking the rules since this whole thing started.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Get the vaccine unless you have an allergy or condition preventing it.

In Canada Covid is now zero because people are almost all getting vaccinated.

wikkidinsane

the worse thing Trump did was politicize this virus
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave wikkidinsane 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

beefcake gave wikkidinsane 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thomorino

They sure did.

Rules for thee, not for me.

Democrats have got caught breaking the rules since this whole thing started.

3 of hem them have covid although I doubt they got it on the plane, the air flow and ventilation system on planes has made the spread of disease on planes almost zero.

Kermit

Then talk to her and tell her she will be fine. I had a death in the family from the vaccine. It can happen. It's very rare though.
    That's the thing. For all of the health problems my mom has developed in the last few years, I woudl hate for her to get the vaccine and have issues from it.

My uncle John got his second shot earlier this year and shortly after passed out for 16 hours until someone found him the next day in his home. My aunt(his wife) was down in Florida at the time having emergency heart surgery.

It was bad. My uncle shit himself and threw up and everything. They thought that he was dead. Barley had a pulse.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Did he really though? Or did both sides politicize it?

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

This.

We all got vaccines before we could step foot into the first grade.

thomorino

The left policies the virus not Trump, Pelosi and many left wing leaders even called Trump racist and xenophobic for banning travel from China and Europe.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The left policies the virus not Trump, Pelosi and many left wing leaders even called Trump racist and xenophobic for banning travel from China and Europe.
    thats 1 thing I applauded the ape for

thomorino

thats 1 thing I applauded the ape for
    Trump was in power, the left wanted power, desperately, they saw covid as an opportunity to get Trump out, their impeachment failed so covid and voter fraud was plan B. The left was the side that was desperate, they wanted Trump out badly, and they were the ones who politicized the virus from the beginning.
    Points Awarded:

RoyBacon gave thomorino 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Trump was in power, the left wanted power, desperately, they saw covid as an opportunity to get Trump out, their impeachment failed so covid and voter fraud was plan B. The left was the side that was desperate, they wanted Trump out badly, and they were the ones who politicized the virus from the beginning.
    no. your guy went on tour calling it fake. he was the main culprit in his 1 term presidency causation

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

?? I assume this was maybe the chlorine used to purify the water or maybe bleech.

Not like it's a chemical plant lol

Kermit

no. your guy went on tour calling it fake. he was the main culprit in his 1 term presidency causation
    He didn't call it fake. He said that it was a Democratic hoax in the sense that that they were trying to use it agaisnt him, like he created it.

Think about it, if he thought that it was fake and wanted people to believe that it didn't exist, why did he ban travel from China(back in January 2020, long before he called it a "Democratic Hoax") so the Democrats could call him Xenophobic?

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

He was obviously playing defense: he saw where things were and where they were going...

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Wikki, go to bed, you are really starting to embarrass yourself here.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Did he really though? Or did both sides politicize it?
    Both sides did politicized it. Covid should have never been about politics. But both sides are too far gone. People are still dying from Covid and now it's the ones that are not vaccinated. Sorry to hear about your uncle. Who really knows what is going on with the virus or the vaccines but it sure looks like the risk of taking the vaccine is much better than not taking it.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Mr. Insane claimed he would never post again. That was many months ago. He is indeed, ironically, insane.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    I changed my mind. I don't want months and years more of variants and lockdowns.

Get. The. Vaccine.
    You would have made a fine Sonderkommando.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    This isn't a political issue, get the vaccine or you are part of the problem.
    Your vaccine isn't gonna stop the problem. It's a bandaid. What are you gonna do, get vacinnated for covid every 15 months for the rest of your life? When do you expect this to be over? Is it going to last forever, like the flu?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post

where are we going with this
    Exactly. Whoever even made this graphic... should be shot. lol Ridiculous.

First 12345 ... Last