Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

Terd wont leave his safe space.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I’m gonna be in Boston this whole weekend. Catch a flight proud boy. You said anyplace and anytime. You pussied out the first time. You and donk. All talk. Get your shine box.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I’m gonna be in Boston this whole weekend. Catch a flight proud boy. You said anyplace and anytime. You pussied out the first time. You and donk. All talk. Get your shine box.
    Why would i go clear across the country to see a Libtard? You need the homefield advantage because it's your safe space.

vitterd

Why would i go clear across the country to see a Libtard? You need the homefield advantage because it's your safe space.
    That’s what I thought pussy. I’ve never even been here. Just like you. Dont challenge me again and this won’t happen. Shut your mouth idiot. All you tough guys that threaten shrink up real quick when I name a spot.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Demonata

That’s what I thought pussy. I’ve never even been here. Just like you. Dont challenge me again and this won’t happen. Shut your mouth idiot. All you tough guys that threaten shrink up real quick when I name a spot.
    Keep thinking that Liberal. You are the pussy since you wont come anywhere near the west coast. Also you named a baseball game so we could both get arrested. Dumb cuck.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11762

Hell of a key board warrior though!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

moderators tough

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Hell of a key board warrior though!!

Lmfao true jibby but in real life they would cry from a hangnail.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    In the past I enjoyed settling those disputes over a good old fashioned capping contest. If ppl want to measure dicks, then measure your capping skills. Morino is definitely annoying. He watches a lot of different sports, but isn't a good gambler, but what bothers me is that he argues for no good reason at all. Good old fashioned opinion debates are good and healthy, but this guy tells everyone that they are morons and he is the type of guy who will say "Michael Jordan is the best basketball player ever" in his thread, then if you create a thread that says "Jordan is the most ultimate competitor ever" he will say "Actually, Jordan wasn't as competitive as many of his contemporaries."

In general there's too much hate on here. Plenty of play discussion but it's just too watered down now.
    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    You know how it goes GOAT, every now and then some e battling poster starts crying for attention all over SBR until everyone gets sick of it and it bleeds into every thread.

Currently those posters are Vittard and Morono. They've been at it at SBR for a while now.
    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Just like Morono, needs the attention.

But, just like Morono, everyone that just waits on edge and holds their breath to make fun of how stupid he is are basically jacking off with him.

We know he lies, we know he has no integrity, just like Morono, many posters just encourage him so he'll play victim and, just like Morono, have to respond to everything as if he's "defending" himself.

We get it, he's an idiot. GOAT will figure it out eventually, like everyone else.

Does he still drop Booya's name as if it somehow redeems him? That's alway funny.
    2 dumb shits.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Morino is due for a great football season

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I wouldn’t mind seeing the kid have a good season. Not certain it’s possible though. Rooting your ya though big Thommy.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Keep thinking that Liberal. You are the pussy since you wont come anywhere near the west coast. Also you named a baseball game so we could both get arrested. Dumb cuck.
    If he would show his face and confirm it’s him with the Mickey Mouse voice I’d fly up there and knock the shit out of him. My charges are still pending so leaving the state won’t be an issue. Lol dumb fukking tranny expects someone to fly to Pennsylvania when they have no idea if they’d even be meeting up with SHITTER or not. What a fukking duplicitous, lying ass piece of water logged feces.
    Last edited by KiDBaZkiT; 07-10-21 at 06:35 AM.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    If he would show his face and confirm it’s him with the Mickey Mouse voice I’d fly up there and knock the shit out of him. My charges are still pending so leaving the state won’t be an issue. Lol dumb fukking tranny expects someone to fly to Pennsylvania when they have no idea if they’d even be meeting up with SHITTER or not. What a fukking duplicitous, lying ass piece of water logged feces.
    True bro i would go to.

vitterd

True bro i would go to.
    No you wouldn’t. Neither would lying kiddiebitz. I told the forum the exact location where I would be twice and none of showed up. You are all a bunch of big mouth pussies who can’t even afford the flight anyway. Always an excuse.

Kiddiebitz is a scrawny wannabe. Guy is the white pookie. A total loser and snitch bitch. Both of you are losers and all talk

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

go fuk urself goldy

Demonata

No you wouldn’t. Neither would lying kiddiebitz. I told the forum the exact location where I would be twice and none of showed up. You are all a bunch of big mouth pussies who can’t even afford the flight anyway. Always an excuse.

Kiddiebitz is a scrawny wannabe. Guy is the white pookie. A total loser and snitch bitch. Both of you are losers and all talk

Sp the baseball game would have been ok with us fighting? liberal logic.

vitterd

Sp the baseball game would have been ok with us fighting? liberal logic.
    There is a fight in the parking lot all the time. Plus it would have been over in seconds. Face it, you pussies are all talk. I gave you two chances.

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

Demonata

There is a fight in the parking lot all the time. Plus it would have been over in seconds. Face it, you pussies are all talk. I gave you two chances.

You are the type that would sue me after i beat your ass. No thanks. Also I don't like to hit women.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Vitterd show your face with your Mickey Mouse voice so I know it’s you when I get there. I will fly out tomorrow night. Put me to the test BITCH.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

I’ll check back later. Odds are

We don’t get shit from fibberd but her trying to turn the tables. This delusional tranny fukk keeps calling people onto fights and asking them to fly to his home state which I got no problem with but I’d have to be out of my fukking mind to waste that time and energy when I can’t even get confirmation I’ll be meeting up to knock the dogshit out of the actual person. Lying ass tranny bitch. Swear on everything you show your face with that Mickey Mouse voice that we know is yours, I’ll be up there to lay you the fukk out within 48 hours. Test me BITCH I fukking DARE YOU!!!!!

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I’ll check back later. Odds are

We don’t get shit from fibberd but her trying to turn the tables. This delusional tranny fukk keeps calling people onto fights and asking them to fly to his home state which I got no problem with but I’d have to be out of my fukking mind to waste that time and energy when I can’t even get confirmation I’ll be meeting up to knock the dogshit out of the actual person. Lying ass tranny bitch. Swear on everything you show your face with that Mickey Mouse voice that we know is yours, I’ll be up there to lay you the fukk out within 48 hours. Test me BITCH I fukking DARE YOU!!!!!

Exactly bro. He probably would just send a fake person there or something. Or hide at his house and call the police. I wouldn't fly all the way across the country to beat up a fat liberal unless i knew it was actually him.

vitterd

Kiddiebitz can’t even afford the flight. Guy is broke trash. He knows where I’ve been for days and hasn’t said a word. This snitch bitch is such a pussy he has to run to ignore because I’m destroying his punk ass.

Once again nobody shows. Typical all talk from the same pussies like demonta, donk and kiddiebitz

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Lol that’s what I thought. I have no idea where you have been but let’s pretend I did, am I supposed to just look for the male in a woman’s wig with a 5 o’clock shadow? You think I can’t afford the flight? show me who I’m going to spend $ to beat the fukk down. I got RACKS right now and don’t even need to go to details. I can get that flight, ain’t flying to go on the tranny version of where’s Waldo, lol you really think somebody gonna fly across country to show teach your gay ass a lesson when they can’t even verify if it’s you???

Your a clown. Quit with the fight talk, your a BITCH!!!! Eat another hot pocket and read another fantasy book cause that’s your life. Like I said -10000000 this bitch wouldn’t show her face.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1, and Demonata

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

You claim you win ten dimes, you seen what I look like but lemme guess? You won’t fly out here? Won’t fly out here won’t verify who I’m actually going to hospitalize???? Go ahead and type another lie you just look pitiful. That’s why the only cat I’ve seen have your back is an apple with legs who has never even had Sex with a woman and if Pi Mike did, damn I gotta see the hefer that let him pump twice and dump. Fukking shit show SBR, quit letting this SKIDDER stain your forum, no pun intended.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Honestly, I’m willing to spend my $ time and potentially my freedom just to teach this queer a lesson and he can’t even do so much as make a ten second video with his bitch ass Rocky Dennis face saying “this is vitterd” so I know I’m annihilating the right tranny??? guys a lying sack. All he’s going to do is type some lame ass fake ass lie in response it’s sickening. Fukking guy has no idea how god damn shameful he looks. Lol guy keeps talking “5 pros” got his back????

Lol GUY TOOK IT ON THE CHIN FROM TWICE THAT NUMBER YESTERDAY. SBR show your loyalty and commitment to sportsbetting and ban this SKIDDERD trash already. You guys banned woolymammoth??? For what? The exact same shit SKIDDERD does???? And wtf is a kiddiebitz btw? Or do I even want to know you sick pedophile fukk????

“I’m vitterd, 5 pros have verified me, trump, Biden, trump, Biden, trump, Biden, Trump, Biden, duuuurrrrrrrrrr can’t get over 2020 me SKIDDERD duuuurrrrrrrrrrr”

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Come on BITCH!!!!!!!

Let’s see that mug so I can come SMASH THAT WORTHLESS ASS SHIT!!!!!!

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

I mean come on, ole SKIDDERD has been verified by 5 pros and has met posters outside of here that he has phone sex with, I mean text with all the time if he is this invincible bad ass why are they not encouraging him to show his face before I change the way it looks FOREVER??????

Huh SKIDDERD?

Demonata

Terd is a liberal pussy, nothing new.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

This lil SKID MARKERD WILL DO ANYTHING BUT SHOW HER FACE.

This tranny SKIDDERD is so delusional she thinks people will fly out to PA without even getting confirmation of what the person they are supposed to mangle looks like.

WHO ARE THE 5 “PROS” THAT HE IS EMBARRASSING RIGHT NOW DROPPING THEIR NAMES????????????

He’s making them look like liars and bitches as well.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

This little stinky C. U. Next Tuesday usually responds within 5 seconds living on this forum. Now all this BITCH has to do is make a video confirming the ugly ass bitch face that Mickey Mouse voice belings to and can’t even do that????

EMBARRASSING TO SBR AND THE ENTIRE FORUM THIS DISGRACEFUL LYING FECES FAKE SHIT THIS TRANNY TYPES DAILY.

tyronebigsby
    Update your status
    tyronebigsby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 69

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    No offense but you are due for some dentures.
    Points Awarded:

KiDBaZkiT gave tyronebigsby 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

COME ON BITCHTERD!!!!

Take the plug out of your fat loose asshole and be a man and show me who I need to fly up to PA to absolutely fukking ANIHILATE!!!!

COME ON BITCH, YOU USUALLY CANT MAKE IT 1 min without a response……

WTF??? Now your being asked to put your tranny ass gay cocksukking money where your herpes infested mouth is and??????

No show??? AND IM SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE OF I FLEW UP TO THAT SHIT BOX SOUTH PA YOU WOULD ACTUALLY SHOW UP TO GET YOUR MEDICINE???????

Fraud!!! Fraud!!!!!! Fraud!!!!! Fraud!!!!!!!

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    2 dumb shits.
    Cool story

First ... 45678910 Last