thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

This series shows how strong Durant is, Durants status was elevated by this series you dumb shit. Harden and Kyrie scored a combined zero points in the overtime and Brooklyn still almost won against a top team because of Durant.

Nashs rotations were trash. Joe Harris was horrible the whole series and keep playing him over Shamet and James.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I don't care what you had bro. You are trying to make an equivalency. What you mean so? This was his opportunity to prove he can do it. He thought it was a done deal after game 5. That's what this thread is about. He blew his load early. He lost this series man. That's all that matters.
    You have some really dumb takes. You gotta get over your personal hate for guys like Lebron and KD. It’s not healthy. These guys are the 2 best players in the nba. Why is that so hard for you to say?

The nets lost this series because they had injuries and that happens. They didn’t lose because KD played poorly. He was the best player on the floor. I’m happy Milw won….I didn’t want to play the nets as a sixers fan. If they are healthy, they are the best team. Anyone should be able to see that.

thomorino

All this series showed is that Brooklyn would have easily won a title of not for injuries. Brooklyn would have rolled Milwaukee if they were healthy.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    This series shows how strong Durant is, Durants status was elevated by this series you dumb shit. Harden and Kyrie scored a combined zero points in the overtime and Brooklyn still almost won against a top team because of Durant.

Nashs rotations were trash. Joe Harris was horrible the whole series and keep playing him over Shamet and James.
    Yes Morino…the Nets ended up losers just like you and all your threads

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Yes Morino…the Nets ended up losers just like you and all your threads
    Wrong, you are a dumb shit

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Durant needs superstars surrounding him to win. That's all there is to it, he would have zero championships if it wasn't for joining the super team Warriors.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Unrivaled 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

can KD go back to the warriors next year with Klay coming back?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Lakerman silence.

You got lucky by 1 centimeter and you're sitting here bragging about it?

Durant will be back and win it all probably next year.

You had bucks winning this series in the beginning when irving and harden were healthy. That would have been a sweep.

You simply got lucky.

No need to make a thread about it.

Acknowledge your luck and move on.
    Bro go to bed. You suck star dick. Only a few stars left. Your lips getting dry.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Bro go to bed. You suck star dick. Only a few stars left. Your lips getting dry.
    You suck underdogs dicks.

You said Lebron would never win a championship.

Worst prediction on this site's history.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Durant needs superstars surrounding him to win. That's all there is to it, he would have zero championships if it wasn't for joining the super team Warriors.
    They all need superstars around them to win. What game do you watch? You think jordan and bird didn’t have other stars? Durant had 3 G league out there tonight and carried them

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You have some really dumb takes. You gotta get over your personal hate for guys like Lebron and KD. It’s not healthy. These guys are the 2 best players in the nba. Why is that so hard for you to say?

The nets lost this series because they had injuries and that happens. They didn’t lose because KD played poorly. He was the best player on the floor. I’m happy Milw won….I didn’t want to play the nets as a sixers fan. If they are healthy, they are the best team. Anyone should be able to see that.
    You knew what dumb people do? Make excuses. I'm not making any. Have a good night pal. It's always personal with you. Enjoy your sixers easy win tomorrow . If they don't win blame the refs.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

All this series showed is that Brooklyn would have easily won a title of not for injuries. Brooklyn would have rolled Milwaukee if they were healthy.
    excuses much

thomorino

That’s true of almost every player on NBA history. Jordan won nothing without Pippen, Lebron won nothing in Cleveland before Kyrie.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    excuses much
    You are a dumb shit.

lakerboy

You suck underdogs dicks.

You said Lebron would never win a championship.

Worst prediction on this site's history.
    You keep going back to the same thing. I NEVER said I was perfect. You are pissed right now because kd lost. It hurts I get it. Your boy shot an air ball. That's the type of thing he always did before he joined with step and dray and clay. He tried hard tonight but he realized he isn't Mike. Tough break bro. I won tonight.

Unrivaled

That’s true of almost every player on NBA history. Jordan won nothing without Pippen, Lebron won nothing in Cleveland before Kyrie.
    Who do the Bucs have? Holiday and Middleton combined for like 5 for 40 tonight and Durant still lost...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If Bucks win the championship it will be the first time a team won without any superstars. Just average Joes.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    excuses much
    No excuses. Giannis moves on. But it's hard to believe ppl are pounding their chest for picking bucks in this series prior to irving and harden going down. it's actually hilarious. those ppl actually believe bucks would win this series with 2 of the best player in the league healthy. it's odd. But onto the next one for me. Thousands in play once again tomorrow.

Goat Milk

You keep going back to the same thing. I NEVER said I was perfect. You are pissed right now because kd lost. It hurts I get it. Your boy shot an air ball. That's the type of thing he always did before he joined with step and dray and clay. He tried hard tonight but he realized he isn't Mike. Tough break bro. I won tonight.
    I'm pissed because I had ML and KD's foot was on the line. I don't care about KD. I care about winning and losing money.

thomorino

Michael Jordan never won a single playoff series without Pippen, the notion that Durant needing good players around him to be good is a negative on his career is absurd

lakerboy

I'm pissed because I had ML and KD's foot was on the line. I don't care about KD. I care about winning and losing money.
    Let's move on bro. Our relationship is not about one game.

thomorino

Who do the Bucs have? Holiday and Middleton combined for like 5 for 40 tonight and Durant still lost...
    Homieay and Middleton were healthy, Duarant didn’t have a single healthy teammate who was an all-star.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

Homieay and Middleton were healthy, Duarant didn’t have a single healthy teammate who was an all-star.
    How could we forget the great Homieay

Goat Milk

Let's move on bro. Our relationship is not about one game.
    Lol Lakerman I will never get mad at you, I get plenty of hate here it's all good. I said yesterday that this was a toss up game but you have to sprinkle some on the best player on the court just out of principle. It wins more time than it loses and I can second guess it all I want but all I can do is move on to tomorrow.

vitterd

You knew what dumb people do? Make excuses. I'm not making any. Have a good night pal. It's always personal with you. Enjoy your sixers easy win tomorrow . If they don't win blame the refs.
    It’s not excuses. It’s fact. They have major injuries. Get rid of the personal hate….it clouds your ability to enjoy the greatest players in the game.

I don’t blame refs but I will point out when they have a bad night like they did in Atlanta.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Michael Jordan never won a single playoff series without Pippen, the notion that Durant needing good players around him to be good is a negative on his career is absurd
    you are a dumb shit

Unrivaled

Holiday and Middleton are not all stars. Holiday is trash and Middleton is on and off.

Fact is Nets still had the better roster and lost.

They lost to a guy who can't hit a free throw and Durant threw up an air ball against a midget guarding him to end the game.

lakerboy

It’s not excuses. It’s fact. They have major injuries. Get rid of the personal hate….it clouds your ability to enjoy the greatest players in the game.

I don’t blame refs but I will point out when they have a bad night like they did in Atlanta.
    Good they have injuries. We took advantage. Right?

Kd can't win on his own.

vitterd

This is like skip Bayless level stuff. Very odd.

vitterd

Good they have injuries. We took advantage. Right?

Kd can't win on his own.
    Who can? Nobody.

lakerboy

Who can? Nobody.
    You think pippen was as good as harden in prime?

The numbers aren't close.

The only people who make the comparison are Jordan haters.

Also Mike NEVER played with a curry, Klay and green.

lakerboy

Also vitterd I know you hate Mike. He didn't do the democrat thing. It's all political for you buddy.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Who can? Nobody.
    Exactly. If Harden or Harris make just one more wide open 3, they probably win. Don't what Harden was doing on some of those possessions in the 4th and OT.

Durant, only got help from Blake and Bruce Brown tonight.

Unrivaled

KD lost them the game. In OT he missed almost all his shots and shot up an air ball to end the game.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

You think pippen was as good as harden in prime?

The numbers aren't close.

The only people who make the comparison are Jordan haters.

Also Mike NEVER played with a curry, Klay and green.
    harden doesn't play any defense, pippen one of the best defenders of all time, harden just a stat guy like melo neither ever winning a ring

First 12345 Last