Betpoints: 10

Baz KVB is not all there

Believe me man

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I dig omelets. Although a few weeks ago I got one of those things from the store that you put an egg in and microwave it makes a perfect egg sandwich. It’s like an eggmcmuffin except not trash. McDonald breakfast is disgusting af I don’t care what anyone says. Even their hash towns are *** half the time, undercooked and soaked in grease. Woof.
    Next time just add some shit to it...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh yeah, and Bang!! by the way, this is now a profitable thread...

1 unit
    per bet
    563 28-May BRK -315
    35 MIN +1.5 (-183)
    ----Pays +1.037 -1
    563 28-May BRK -315
    35 MIN +1.5 (-183)
    917 KC +1.5 (-143)
    ----Pays +2.462 -1
    910 5-Jun ATL +117
    574 6-Jun LAC -252
    ----Pays +2.031 2.03
    Total 0.03

Winning!!!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Alright we have another one from the market.

I have gone with the Clippers tonight and the Las Vegas Knights on Monday the 14th.

Parlay
    542 12-Jun LAC -192
    2 14-Jun LVK -281
    ----Pays +1.0621

Good Luck, this parlay is from BM.

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/ShorttermGrippingBluetickcoonhound' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='844'></iframe>

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Porkchops tonight.

Gonna have Jibbs take a pic of them...

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Clip with a lead!

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/WarpedHarmfulBufeo' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='404'></iframe>

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

That's one down.

Now it's to the Vegas Knights to squeeze out the victory.

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/UnfinishedEllipticalAmericancrocodile' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='1180'></iframe>

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Let's go Vegas!

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/SickCreepyBetafish' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='1180'></iframe>

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Not gonna lie here, I've considered selling this parlay back by picking up MTL to beat Vegas and taking a shot.

MTL value generated in the market after I made this parlay.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Alright we have another one from the market.

I have gone with the Clippers tonight and the Las Vegas Knights on Monday the 14th.

Parlay
    542 12-Jun LAC -192
    2 14-Jun LVK -281
    ----Pays +1.0621

Good Luck, this parlay is from BM.

That ass!

Did you guys see that assss??? ^^^

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Thread is now up a unit...

1 unit
    Parlay per bet
    563 28-May BRK -315
    35 MIN +1.5 (-183)
    ----Pays +1.037 -1
    563 28-May BRK -315
    35 MIN +1.5 (-183)
    917 KC +1.5 (-143)
    ----Pays +2.462 -1
    910 5-Jun ATL +117
    574 6-Jun LAC -252
    ----Pays +2.031 2.03
    542 12-Jun LAC -192
    2 14-Jun LVK -281
    ----Pays +1.0621 1.06
    Total 1.09

No omelette tonight but we did have some chinese...

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17017

Kung Pao chicken, walnut prawns, beef and broccoli, chow mein, rice.. All the good stuff.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave franklee168 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

2 team parlays to eliminate juice

if you know what to do it's pretty deadly

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    Kung Pao chicken, walnut prawns, beef and broccoli, chow mein, rice.. All the good stuff.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Ok, we have another multi-sport parlay here.

Both games are tonight and we are looking at MLB's SF Giants combined with teh CFL Calgary Stampeders...

964 12-Aug SF -175
    680 CAL -286
    ----Pays +1.1209

These numbers and the parlay courtesy of Bookmaker.

Please note that this SF-175 is the opposite of my triggered and bet KVB MLB Contrarain Fund backbone play of Colorado +176.

Also notice how line shopping can be profitable there on the single bet for that game.

Good Luck.

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/MiserableBareCrab' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='1183'></iframe>

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kvb the dumb shit spent 3 hours arguing that Draftkings didn’t have a line for the WNBA game tonight when the line has been up for over 6 hours.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

KVB Morino in your head

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    KVB Morino in your head

Ok I'll play. He is? Oh wow. Everyone else says it's the other way around, and you know he's obsessed with me, you said it yourself. Are you baiting him or something? LMAO. You know there's a KVB Defense and even KVB Merch all revolvoing around Morono's obsession with me, which was away worse than I knew, as I don't even read his posts, none of them, unless it's in the WNBA thread, and even then I don't read them fully. What's he doing now Gold? Why bring him up? What does it have to do with a multisport parlay thread?

What does that have to do with this thread or anything else at SBR, Gold?

I've read 4 of his posts today, all in the WNBA thread. I have to, I am charged with keeping him honest and he lied again today about his bets, of course doesn't he do that in every thread? I doubt anything has changed. Outside of that, I have no idea, he probably lies and then fights about it, just like the political guys.

We won't let him get very far trying that in my WNBA thread.

Hopefuly he's not starting threads about me and tripping out again because I caught him lying. He tends to do that for a few days after he gets caught with his lies in the WNBA thread, they say he attacks me and brings me up all the time. Apparently he's typed my name so much that they say his spell check just defaults to me.

Unreal.

I honestly wouldn't know, I really don't read any of his posts. I'm sure they all say the same thing. Don't they?

Name one poster with less credibility and integrity than Morono (political posters probably shouldn't count because they are not credible by their own admission anyway and everyone know that).

Perhaps you haven't noticed Gold, but I really don't read the posts of or interact with Morono unless it's a play in the WNBA thread. I don't even read the posts to see if there's a play. I just glance at teams and numbers. That's how little I care about what lies he's spewing. Today I had to read a couple of posts, and they literally said nothing, if you take out his lying.

Then I can see everyone else, literally everyone, with no defenders, come in and tell him he's wrong or lying, etc.

It's pretty obvious nothing has changed.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 859

#iamkvb
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave mjsuax13 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Ok I'll play. He is? Oh wow. Everyone else says it's the other way around, and you know he's obsessed with me, you said it yourself. Are you baiting him or something? LMAO. You know there's a KVB Defense and even KVB Merch all revolvoing around Morono's obsession with me, which was away worse than I knew, as I don't even read his posts, none of them, unless it's in the WNBA thread, and even then I don't read them fully. What's he doing now Gold? Why bring him up? What does it have to do with a multisport parlay thread?

What does that have to do with this thread or anything else at SBR, Gold?

I've read 4 of his posts today, all in the WNBA thread. I have to, I am charged with keeping him honest and he lied again today about his bets, of course doesn't he do that in every thread? I doubt anything has changed. Outside of that, I have no idea, he probably lies and then fights about it, just like the political guys.

We won't let him get very far trying that in my WNBA thread.

Hopefuly he's not starting threads about me and tripping out again because I caught him lying. He tends to do that for a few days after he gets caught with his lies in the WNBA thread, they say he attacks me and brings me up all the time. Apparently he's typed my name so much that they say his spell check just defaults to me.

Unreal.

I honestly wouldn't know, I really don't read any of his posts. I'm sure they all say the same thing. Don't they?

Name one poster with less credibility and integrity than Morono (political posters probably shouldn't count because they are not credible by their own admission anyway and everyone know that).

Perhaps you haven't noticed Gold, but I really don't read the posts of or interact with Morono unless it's a play in the WNBA thread. I don't even read the posts to see if there's a play. I just glance at teams and numbers. That's how little I care about what lies he's spewing. Today I had to read a couple of posts, and they literally said nothing, if you take out his lying.

Then I can see everyone else, literally everyone, with no defenders, come in and tell him he's wrong or lying, etc.

It's pretty obvious nothing has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    #iamkvb
    2 dumb shits.

This weak coward won’t even admit he got caught lying when the whole forum can see his posts in mybthread were obvious lies, and he kept posting the same trash for 6 hours.

First 12