KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    It's the same hamstring. That's my point, it didn't affect his cardio the first go round.

Plus for all we know he could already be doing cardio and Utah is just erring on the side of caution as far as throwing him into game action, knowing they held a 2-0 lead.
    Especially with a hammy.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

The real crux of the matter is if the Clippers can continue shooting the three like they did tonight, because the Jazz are consistently knocking them down, but this is the first time in 10 playoff games that the Clips shot over their season % from behind the arc.
    Utah shot unbelievably well from the 3 point line in game 1 and 2, as the series goes longer 3 point shooting should be harder, and George and Leonard are better finishers in the paint than anyone on Itah other than Mitchell.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The other thing is you are forgetting between the end of the regular season and the start of the playoffs he got a week to get ready, he won’t get that here.
    It's already been over a week.

thomorino

The real crux of the matter is if the Clippers can continue shooting the three like they did tonight, because the Jazz are consistently knocking them down, but this is the first time in 10 playoff games that the Clips shot over their season % from behind the arc.
    George looked much better, main reason your point on 3 point shooting is true. Seemed like the altitude impacted him in Utah, altitude shouldn’t be as big of a factor in game 5 as it was in game 1 or 2 as the Clippers acclimate.

thomorino

It's already been over a week.
    And he’s still not healthy enough to play, which shows this is a serious injury. I’m saying he likely was healthy at the end of the regular season and just held out as a precaution, here he is obviously only being held out because he’s dealing with a significant injury. Players with serious lower body injuries aren’t going to do much conditions work.

Eddy Munny

Utah shot unbelievably well from the 3 point line in game 1 and 2, as the series goes longer 3 point shooting should be harder, and George and Leonard are better finishers in the paint than anyone on Itah other than Mitchell.
    Yeah I mean we both have futures on the Clipshow so we're on the same side here, I'm just playing devil's advocate... Clips seem to enjoy making things tougher on themselves than need be.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Looks like bipolar boy is having a breakdown.

You evidently didn’t even know the ankle that is bothering Mitchell is the same ankle that he hurt at the end of the regular season you dumb shit.

Stop talking.

Evidently? How so? Mr. Lawyer. Show your evidence.

LMAO

Serously guy, you need to take it easy.

There is no press realease or report anywhere that says mitchell is in trouble.

Like I said, we see tomorrow for info.

You're like a kid where even though it's written it still has to be repeated to you. Are you a kid? Maybe a 12 year old and on the spectrum?

Weird.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by beantown34 View Post
    is conley even that good?

i dont watch much NBA but is he even better than Rondo? same type player
    Who's Rondo? He's apparently their new towel boy.

Conley is way better at this point in their careers.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Conley was good for almost 30 minutes, 16 points, 3.5 boards, 6 assists, 1.4 steals and an occasional block in the regular season.

3 pointers over 40%.

He's beating his career averages in practically everything but minutes.

beantown34
    beantown34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3348

hammy is a whammy

ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1864

If george keeps playing like that then jazz have their hands full. That point aside, if clips win it means morono stays so it's all good in the hood

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by beantown34 View Post
    hammy is a whammy
    It really is when you consider the level they play.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Evidently? How so? Mr. Lawyer. Show your evidence.

LMAO

Serously guy, you need to take it easy.

There is no press realease or report anywhere that says mitchell is in trouble.

Like I said, we see tomorrow for info.

You're like a kid where even though it's written it still has to be repeated to you. Are you a kid? Maybe a 12 year old and on the spectrum?

Weird.
    Take your meds dumb shit.

thomorino

Yeah I mean we both have futures on the Clipshow so we're on the same side here, I'm just playing devil's advocate... Clips seem to enjoy making things tougher on themselves than need be.

It’s interesting to me that the Clippers haven’t lost a game facing elimination, Kawhi seems to play at a different level in these games. I see the Clippers likely winning game 4, losing game, then winning games 6 and 7, just like the Dallas series. If the series goes 7 Utahs heavy reliance on 3 point shooting should be an issue since fatigue would be a bigger issue.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    If george keeps playing like that then jazz have their hands full. That point aside, if clips win it means morono stays so it's all good in the hood
    You are a dumb shit.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    The Suns are better than the Clippers. Unless Kawhi Carries them, do you trust PG or the Suns players?
    I trust Leonard and PG. what people don’t seem to realize on this team is that this is the clippers shot. If they don’t make the finals then this team is finished. They’ll blow them up and move on. This team steps up everytime they need a big win. And Leonard does something that I’ve only ever seen lebron do and that is take the best player on the other team and guard him. Other superstars constantly sacrifice defense to save energy for offense. He does both. The suns are not better than the clippers. I stand by my statement I said after clippers were down 2-0 that they were who was going to win the west.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Sorry Morino but Booker is a way better playoff performer than PG.

PG in regular season is elite, in playoffs he is small.
    This is an absolutely bananas statement. Booker has played 9 playoff games compared to George playing in the playoffs for 9 years. I can’t even believe someone would say this statement

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    This is an absolutely bananas statement. Booker has played 9 playoff games compared to George playing in the playoffs for 9 years. I can’t even believe someone would say this statement
    I've seen enough PG to know how bad he is in the playoffs.

Exactly, 9 years of choking it up bro.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

I've seen enough PG to know how bad he is in the playoffs.

Exactly, 9 years of choking it up bro.
    Bro stop. Pg was incredible vs the heat when he faced James. The ankle injury made him change his game. He isn't the same guy.

Now to your point about the suns being better then the joint. ( I will stop saying joint if they make round 3 which they NEVER have).

Phoenix is a regular season superhero that has extended because AD got hurt. They got destroyed in game 3. That series was over if he didn't get hurt. They were+615 before game 4.

Vs the nuggets lets be real. Denver did incredible just to get past the first round. That's a bench squad with jokic. If they had Murray the suns were losing.

The clippers are the redemption boys from last year's bubble. You are falling in love with the suns.
    Points Awarded:

goduke gave lakerboy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Bro stop. Pg was incredible vs the heat when he faced James. The ankle injury made him change his game. He isn't the same guy.

Now to your point about the suns being better then the joint. ( I will stop saying joint if they make round 3 which they NEVER have).

Phoenix is a regular season superhero that has extended because AD got hurt. They got destroyed in game 3. That series was over if he didn't get hurt. They were+615 before game 4.

Vs the nuggets lets be real. Denver did incredible just to get past the first round. That's a bench squad with jokic. If they had Murray the suns were losing.

The clippers are the redemption boys from last year's bubble. You are falling in love with the suns.
    Chris Paul was injured which was a major factor. Injuries happen, that's why I trust them more than other teams with their depth.

Denver would be competing with the Jazz or Clippers. They are playing the best team in the west in my opinion.

Suns have been underrated all year. They have so many shooters and play good team defense.

PG is trash, sorry he isn't winning a championship he sucks bro!

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

Chris Paul was injured which was a major factor. Injuries happen, that's why I trust them more than other teams with their depth.

Denver would be competing with the Jazz or Clippers. They are playing the best team in the west in my opinion.

Suns have been underrated all year. They have so many shooters and play good team defense.

PG is trash, sorry he isn't winning a championship he sucks bro!
    What a clown

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by 209 Life View Post
    What a clown
    Suns vs Nets bro book it.
    Points Awarded:

johnnyvegas13 gave Unrivaled 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Unrivaled

I don't even know how my claim is outrageous. Suns are currently +180 to win the west and Clippers are +350.

thomorino

Suns vs Nets bro book it.
    You put too much stock in the regular season, you made the same mistake in the Carolina-Tampa Bay series.

thomorino

I don't even know how my claim is outrageous. Suns are currently +180 to win the west and Clippers are +350.
    Phoenix doesn’t have a reliable third scorer. Ayton and Bridges are solid players, but both struggle to score 15 a game and are role players.

Unrivaled

You put too much stock in the regular season, you made the same mistake in the Carolina-Tampa Bay series.
    No, I got blinded by not knowing Tampa still wanted it that bad after just winning. I also overrated the Hurricanes goaltending.

Unrivaled

Phoenix doesn’t have a reliable third scorer. Ayton and Bridges are solid players, but both struggle to score 15 a game and are role players.
    Bridges and Crowder are fine. Either way +180 is trash value, I got them at +1200 before playoffs.

Eddy Munny

The Suns were going to beat the Lakers with or without AD.

thomorino

The Suns were going to beat the Lakers with or without AD.
    Disagree, they were in control in game 4 up 2-1 before Davis got hurt, Phoenix wasn’t coming back against a healthy Laker team down 3-1 with Paul hurt.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Utah will be in for a battle with Clips

I cannot see them winning this series

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

stars might be lining up

no team has ever won 2 series down 2-0 in the same playoffs

clippers have never been to the final 4

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

So what's the play now that Jazz are finished. Do we keep betting Clippers ML all in. Looks like some easy money to be made now.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Clips
    Ml

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Mitchell will not be 100% Clippers finish this series.

Eddy Munny

Disagree, they were in control in game 4 up 2-1 before Davis got hurt, Phoenix wasn’t coming back against a healthy Laker team down 3-1 with Paul hurt.
    That's hogwash to say "Lakers were in control of game four." That's like saying the Jazz were in control of last night's game because they had an early 8 point lead. The Suns had a deficit to start the game (only ten points or so, nothing dramatic) and erased it by halftime and with AD still in the game. Plus the Suns would've been up 2-1 if they hadn't had to deal with their own injury to CP3. The better team won that series.

First 12345 ... Last