Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Question to those vaccinated: why do you give a shit if others get vaccinated?

You are already protected so why do you care if other people don't want to take the risk?

I had my 1st shot as I have a family member with cancer in the US and need to be able to travel if they implement a vaccine passport. I took the risk because to me it's worth it.

But to others who are healthy and don't need to travel why do you give a shit if they choose not to get it?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

The only people who bring this up are the unvaccinated. I said from the very beginning those who chose not to get the jab will be doing a service to all of us vaccinated. A thinning of the herd is required to bring the vaccination rates at higher percentages.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave pavyracer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post

You are already protected so why do you care if other people don't want to take the risk?

I had my 1st shot as I have a family member with cancer in the US and need to be able to travel if they implement a vaccine passport. I took the risk because to me it's worth it.

But to others who are healthy and don't need to travel why do you give a shit if they choose not to get it?
    Because they have been told the vaccine isn't 100% effective and you can still get covid-19 so they want the non vaccinated to get it so they can feel better. They also have been told by our leader that 75% need to get it to open everything up again so they are freaking out on the people that haven't gotten it yet.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Because they have been told the vaccine isn't 100% effective and you can still get covid-19 so they want the non vaccinated to get it so they can feel better. They also have been told by our leader that 75% need to get it to open everything up again so they are freaking out on the people that haven't gotten it yet.
    If our leader believed in the vaxx he'd mandate it for all military and government personnel. That's your 75% right there.

But he doesn't, so he won't. He's got enough sheep...

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Hey dipshit. You said it's not a vaccine. I simply asked you what the fuk it is and you can't answer me. All you say is to watch some weirdo video. Go fuk yourself you piece of shit. Sorry but I will take my doctors advice rather then listen to a retard on sbr. Lol.
    People like you definitely need the vaccine, good luck with which ever decisions you make...Homo

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    People like you definitely need the vaccine, good luck with which ever decisions you make...Homo
    It's not a vaxx, you are correct. By definition this is not a vaxx, it's an experimental RNA modifier, witch alters Tcells.

There are no natural ally occurring nucleoids in any of the vaxxs, hence immunity isn't possible.

masr

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The only people who bring this up are the unvaccinated. I said from the very beginning those who chose not to get the jab will be doing a service to all of us vaccinated. A thinning of the herd is required to bring the vaccination rates at higher percentages.
    Yea in 5-10 yrs...the nano robots inserted into your body will start doing what its supposed to be doing and wilt you away...

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    It's actually funny in Alberta too they are using % vaccinated as a lure to fully open.

So now a bunch of people I know who don't want the vaccine are getting it because they are so tired of not being able to do things.

masr

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    It's not a vaxx, you are correct. By definition this is not a vaxx, it's an experimental RNA modifier, witch alters Tcells.

There are no natural ally occurring nucleoids in any of the vaxxs, hence immunity isn't possible.
    Yes, I understood that.
    You seem like one of the many few informed in here.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    People that get the vaccine are clowns...letting the government dictate their lives
    Some in this thread say they are heros
    LOLOLOLOLOL

Fishhead

The Denmark soccer player that almost died today recently had the Pfizer shot

Avoid all experiment shots until this time next year

What a disaster, this is only the beginning

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

A lot of crazy in this thread yikes

Fishhead

Avoid experimental drugs
    Pretty fuking simple folks

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

So far, the CDC has identified 226 reports that might meet the agency's "working case definition" of myocarditis and pericarditis following the shots, the agency disclosed Thursday. The vast majority have recovered, but 41 had ongoing symptoms, 15 are still hospitalized, and 3 are in the intensive care unit.
    The reports represent just a tiny fraction of the nearly 130 million Americans who have been fully vaccinated with either Pfizer or Moderna's doses.

jfc 130 million vacinnated 226 reports 41 still have symptoms

it's like nobody dies anymore from heart attacks strokes trees falling on them

RELAX

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    So far, the CDC has identified 226 reports that might meet the agency's "working case definition" of myocarditis and pericarditis following the shots, the agency disclosed Thursday. The vast majority have recovered, but 41 had ongoing symptoms, 15 are still hospitalized, and 3 are in the intensive care unit.
    The reports represent just a tiny fraction of the nearly 130 million Americans who have been fully vaccinated with either Pfizer or Moderna's doses.

jfc 130 million vacinnated 226 reports 41 still have symptoms

it's like nobody dies anymore from heart attacks strokes trees falling on them

RELAX
    That’s CDC report, FRAUDS

Fishhead

Thousands have died from the vaccines to date .

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Thousands have died from the vaccines to date .
    says who

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4994

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    says who
    The CDC tracking does and you know you can at least double that.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    The CDC tracking does and you know you can at least double that.
    I would say 4x MINIMUM

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4166

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    It's not a vaccine
    Don't bother dude. They don't want to hear other viewpoints than what the media all owned by 2 corporations says. Its an injection of technology. Period. Covid made you sick because of the roll-out of 5g/6g which happened to happen around the same time that people started getting sick. People have become a complete embarrassment as a species. Oh, its covid, covid is real. They always want to preface their shit so they can slightly fit in. FUKK YOU (not you masr). THINK FOR YOURSELF. WHAT THE FUKK HAPPENED TO THAT IDEA? The world has become one giant retard pit.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Don't bother dude. They don't want to hear other viewpoints than what the media all owned by 2 corporations says. Its an injection of technology. Period. Covid made you sick because of the roll-out of 5g/6g which happened to happen around the same time that people started getting sick. People have become a complete embarrassment as a species. Oh, its covid, covid is real. They always want to preface their shit so they can slightly fit in. FUKK YOU (not you masr). THINK FOR YOURSELF. WHAT THE FUKK HAPPENED TO THAT IDEA? The world has become one giant retard pit.
    Great post

Fishhead

Two doses of vaccines is equal to 15.5 alcoholic drinks per day in terms of long term health.....that’s a lot

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18961

I am not rooting against the non vaccinated but there is nothing I can do for them.
    Put me down for I do not care. Used to care but have given up and I DO NOT FUKKIN CARE!
    Last edited by BuckyOne; 06-12-21 at 08:46 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave BuckyOne 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4166

Unrivaled........you failed in your thinking...."If THEY make you get a vaccine passport." If you are a free man, and you want to be free......and many of us do.......they can't make us do ANYTHING. If you are a slave, and you want to be a slave, then you accept that THEY will make RULES for YOU to live by.

If the majority said NO to any of their rules, then guess what? They lose POWER. Or, they'd have to kill all of us.

masr

Great post...

Unrivaled

Unrivaled........you failed in your thinking...."If THEY make you get a vaccine passport." If you are a free man, and you want to be free......and many of us do.......they can't make us do ANYTHING. If you are a slave, and you want to be a slave, then you accept that THEY will make RULES for YOU to live by.

If the majority said NO to any of their rules, then guess what? They lose POWER. Or, they'd have to kill all of us.
    They've been talking about this stupid passport for months. I have family member who has cancer. If I need to fly in a few months, I need to ensure there are no restrictions.

Only reason I got it. Government has all the power.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Then what? Anarchy?

There will always be a "them" and a govt of some shape or form if we want a cohesive society. Which I think the majority will always want more than freedom from any rules.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4994

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Then what? Anarchy?

There will always be a "them" and a govt of some shape or form if we want a cohesive society. Which I think the majority will always want more than freedom from any rules.
    It is written WE THE PEOPLE! not them the people.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Less then 1% of the population die from Covid. Younger people and healthy people is almost 0%..

It was nothing more then a bad flu bug. You ain't shooting a needle in my arm for that crap. Can't believe the economy was shut down over this garbage for a year..

Old and fat people should get the vaccine now if they want. That's what I think!!! End of story.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Less then 1% of the population die from Covid. Younger people and healthy people is almost 0%..

It was nothing more then a bad flu bug. You ain't shooting a needle in my arm for that crap. Can't believe the economy was shut down over this garbage for a year..

Old and fat people should get the vaccine now if they want. That's what I think!!! End of story.
    They are giving us benefits for vaccine. Free ice cream and lottery tickets.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

You should be happy that other people decided to not be scared like you and had the courage to take the vaccine. If they hadn’t the economy and all the luxuries you enjoy would be shut down for another year. Give credit where it’s due. People are looking out for you while you trash them on this forum.
    When was the last time you did something in life that was for the betterment of society or that was selfless? You could learn from some
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave goduke 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

goduke

I can’t believe you think they shut the world down for a year to inject people to improve a cell phone connection. Absolute batshit crazy.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I can’t believe you think they shut the world down for a year to inject people to improve a cell phone connection. Absolute batshit crazy.
    I don't believe 5g crap but I believe Covid and the vaccine both have their own risks.

goduke

I don't believe 5g crap but I believe Covid and the vaccine both have their own risks.
    But what did you want to do? So in your world we do nothing because you said covid is just the flu right? Well clearly your opinion was not going to change the reality of what was going on. They weren’t going to say oh Unrivaled said it’s the flu time to open everything up. So with that being said now what should people do? Keep the world closed and not take the vaccine? Start riots arguing to open things up? Civil war? Which one of these methods was truly going to help the world? A couple of those options might lead to a world that no one really wants to be a part of. Day to day living could have changed completely. People just don’t get it. You got lucky people took that vaccine for you. They helped you be able to go back to living a normal life. You can be scared to take the vaccine but celebrate the people who were brave for you. That were selfless and wanted to help you get back to a normal life. You may be scared but they may have been to but guess what? They were brave and said don’t worry Unrivaled we got you we will risk it so that you can live a better life.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave goduke 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    But what did you want to do? So in your world we do nothing because you said covid is just the flu right? Well clearly your opinion was not going to change the reality of what was going on. They weren’t going to say oh Unrivaled said it’s the flu time to open everything up. So with that being said now what should people do? Keep the world closed and not take the vaccine? Start riots arguing to open things up? Civil war? Which one of these methods was truly going to help the world? A couple of those options might lead to a world that no one really wants to be a part of. Day to day living could have changed completely. People just don’t get it. You got lucky people took that vaccine for you. They helped you be able to go back to living a normal life. You can be scared to take the vaccine but celebrate the people who were brave for you. That were selfless and wanted to help you get back to a normal life. You may be scared but they may have been to but guess what? They were brave and said don’t worry Unrivaled we got you we will risk it so that you can live a better life.
    I got the vaccine bro, but I still think Covid is completely exaggerated.

Again, there are risks to getting it which is what I'm saying.

First ... 45678910 ... Last