Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Worth a shot

As we saw last year, anything can happen, and it all happened last year with Tampa Bay in one year

The Bucs won 3 playoff games on the road

The Bucs reward for doing so earned them the first team to host a Super Bowl, which they won at home

And this with a 43yr old QB coming in to lead them on that journey

Kind of summed up what a crazy year it had been in general
    Me and you both never gave up on Tampa even when they were like 6-5 or whatever it was. We knew that Brady would take them somewhere.
    Points Awarded:

Hman gave Goat Milk 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Make no mistake, there are plenty of people who think it is a big move. You aren't exactly doing something sneaky here, you are following a wave, a big one.

I'm not saying that's bad, I'm just saying you haven't picked up on something that literally everyone else sees too.

It's just that the NFL is never that easy, and the markets are a little funky right now. We'll see. I do wish you luck and I might get some myself down to a certain point just to play a hedge game come playoff time. Again, we'll see.

Hopefully, if Quintorris Lopez "Julio" Jones is used effectively and he's still got it then it's going to be interesting.

Well it's not like I'm picking a +250 future. It's plus 2500. Whether other people see it or not, I'm taking a +2500 bet which most ppl on this site never post. We shall see what happens. I am pretty confident in this pick. Titans are the best team in the AFC.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Well it's not like I'm picking a +250 future. It's plus 2500. Whether other people see it or not, I'm taking a +2500 bet which most ppl on this site never post. We shall see what happens. I am pretty confident in this pick. Titans are the best team in the AFC.
    I get it, I'm not talking shit. If they get rolling regular season you'll be able to pick up every other contender for profit lol...just saying NFL isn't always that easy, it rarely is.

Considering a small position myself with the intent of insuring some profit down the line, or at least break even.

I think it's a decent investment, with the biggest risk being injury, not competition.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9119

I'll throw a hundred betpoints on it.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    I'll throw a hundred betpoints on it.
    Just did it myself.

+4000 in SBR Book.

It's DOA I'm sure, but value to sell back as well.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Just did it myself.

+4000 in SBR Book.

It's DOA I'm sure, but value to sell back as well.

Get Hman to transfer my 900 token to you and you can dump them all on the titans for yourself. He's one of few here who likes me, maybe he'll do it. Hman you can half of them too for yourself but you have to dump them all on titans.

That is the deal or no deal.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

If he makes it happen I'll put them in with a screenshot to prove.

I've been good with points, honest with them. All I do is give them away but since running the charity drive this month I have not messed around with points at all. The points you see are all for charity.

But if he sends yours over, I'll put them in the book. SBR always slow to move those futures, usually.

First 12