KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Wuhan strip clubs
    Sounds tantalizing.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

If they are this worried about Covid just ban fans again. I'm sure some of them there have Covid.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I wonder if Rahm regrets not getting vaccinated.
    No he doesn't regret it.... he's happy he's still alive. And not falling for no phony bullsh#$
    Points Awarded:

stake1 gave TheMoneyShot 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16988

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    From Wikipedia
    In 1980, 2.6 million people died of the measles and in 1990, 545,000 died; by 2014, global vaccination programs had reduced the number of deaths from measles to 73,000
    now here is how serious the measles are in a country where ppl arent all starving to death and drinking dirty water:

"In the decade before 1963 when a vaccine became available, nearly all children got measles by the time they were 15 years of age. It is estimated 3 to 4 million people in the United States were infected each year. Also each year, among reported cases, an estimated 400 to 500 people died"

https://www.cdc.gov/measles/about/history.html

now our medical knowledge and technology is much greater than 60 years ago so the amount of ppl dying in the usa of measles would probably be around 200 a year even though our population has increased.

think how many ppl could have been saved by using the measles vaccination money to give clean water and feed the starving back then in those countries where measles posed a threat.
    Last edited by fried cheese; 06-07-21 at 03:08 AM.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1476

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    500,000 Dead Americans are not a small number of people. And many of those people would NOT have died within a year. Add to the hundreds of thousands who are still recovering from covid, losing taste, smell, lung problems. We still do not know the long term effects that covid may have on our country's people.

I said in these forums that if we had proper leadership we could have killed the virus in a few weeks. Trump was right to close the borders but then he fukked up from there. We should have shut EVERYTHING down for 3 weeks to a month. NOONE goes anywhere. Complete quarantine in place. Of course, you need a strong plan to do this, to make sure everyone can eat and survive. But if we would have sacrificed for a few weeks, we would have eradicated the virus right then. Everything could have then reopened. Instead we half assed the entire thing and everyone had to suffer. Look at Singapore, Vietnam, New Zealand, Iceland as examples. Their leadership immediately shut the borders. They immediately went to full lockdowns and were back up running weeks later. They also had cutting edge technology for contact tracing that the US fully fukked up. The African country Mauritius had less than 20 total deaths. They had people get food only twice a week by last name. They had cutting edge contact tracing, they had social media, news information and hotlines to inform their citizens. They were considered the country at the most risk but ended up being the best country in the world at handling Covid.
    That’s Dumb. Unless we planned on keeping our borders completely shut and cutting off all international travel until this bs was eradicated that lockdown would’ve done jack shit. We aren’t some tiny irrelevant lsland country like New Zealand.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16988

500,000 Dead Americans are not a small number of people. And many of those people would NOT have died within a year. Add to the hundreds of thousands who are still recovering from covid, losing taste, smell, lung problems. We still do not know the long term effects that covid may have on our country's people.

I said in these forums that if we had proper leadership we could have killed the virus in a few weeks. Trump was right to close the borders but then he fukked up from there. We should have shut EVERYTHING down for 3 weeks to a month. NOONE goes anywhere. Complete quarantine in place. Of course, you need a strong plan to do this, to make sure everyone can eat and survive. But if we would have sacrificed for a few weeks, we would have eradicated the virus right then. Everything could have then reopened. Instead we half assed the entire thing and everyone had to suffer. Look at Singapore, Vietnam, New Zealand, Iceland as examples. Their leadership immediately shut the borders. They immediately went to full lockdowns and were back up running weeks later. They also had cutting edge technology for contact tracing that the US fully fukked up. The African country Mauritius had less than 20 total deaths. They had people get food only twice a week by last name. They had cutting edge contact tracing, they had social media, news information and hotlines to inform their citizens. They were considered the country at the most risk but ended up being the best country in the world at handling Covid.
    while 500k isnt a small number it isnt even close to one percent of our country. many wouldnt die within a year but i would bet the majority would. the amount of years you are saving from their lives is also being taken away from the other 99%+. lets say these ppl had on average 5 years left to live and you saved all of them from covid. thats 2.5 million years of life saved. now you have just stolen 3 weeks from 330 million ppl. so you saved 2.5 million years of life at the expense of around 19 million years of life.

that is not even taking into account of all the extra ppl who will die because of the lockdowns. you will have more suicides, overdoses, domestic killings, food shortages and who knows what else with all the shipping and production being shut down. the food shortages wont really kill many americans but it will kill a lot in the poorer countries where large amounts of ppl are already on the brink of starvation. who knows how many ppl would starve if every country just locked down for 3 weeks. it might be a lot more than have died from covid.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

Stopped reading after that line, just couldn't take the rest of the post serious.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

So basically no Country had proper leadership

The virus buried almost every Country

Mac your a dumb fuk

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    That’s Dumb. Unless we planned on keeping our borders completely shut and cutting off all international travel until this bs was eradicated that lockdown would’ve done jack shit. We aren’t some tiny irrelevant lsland country like New Zealand.
    we actually have a lot in common with new zealand

the only 2 countries that can have big pharma sponsor tv news, and the only 2 countries that allow direct-to-consumer advertising for pharmaceutical products

follow the money and covid is all about selling vaccines... it's been a major propaganda campaign from the beginning... "we can only go back to normal when we have the VACCINES!"... hcq doesn't work! zinc doesn't work! ivermectin doesn't work! vitamin c/d doesn't work! we only have the VACCINES! THEY ARE THE ONLY SOLUTION!

*brought to you by vaccine salesmen

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

rudy you don't have to pay someone $12 million/year to tell the truth, you have to pay them that to sell their soul
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RudyRuetigger

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    No he doesn't regret it.... he's happy he's still alive. And not falling for no phony bullsh#$
    Over 50% of tour players are vaccinated. Did any of them die? No. Were any of them forced to withdraw? No.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

This thread still going strong.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    What business owner did she call greedy and selfish?

RudyRuetigger

What business owner did she call greedy and selfish?
    you say she

its a spectrum of cnn, cnbc, abc, cbs, nbc

you idiots love spectrums

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    rudy you don't have to pay someone $12 million/year to tell the truth, you have to pay them that to sell their soul
    ive come to the conclusion that "working your way up" isnt through hard work

very sad

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

ive come to the conclusion that "working your way up" isnt through hard work

very sad
    We've all heard the saying...It's not what you know, it's who you know.

Also, some of the biggest pop stars ever talked about selling their souls. I think Janet Jackson talked about it, and Prince maybe too.

Sorry I'm not coming in with concrete evidence and links, I'm just remembering some shit and don't want to google it...

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Lol
    i actually had him in a masters pool
    With my buddies and co workers.I was going to win around 1000 as it was I think a 50.00buy in.
    3 or 4 of them actually worked with me at Ruby Tuesdays during the final round on Sunday,including the guy who had Faldo.Jesus I was so pissed off at Norman.To this day If that asswipe is on Tv or I hear him on the radio I wanna throw something.I get it from my friends to this day.HATE THAT AUSSIE penetrate(No offense Shari)
    None taken Beefy. I think he’s a wanker too

TheMoneyShot

Over 50% of tour players are vaccinated. Did any of them die? No. Were any of them forced to withdraw? No.
    And you consider 50% a large number??? Judging from you it should be 95%. What happened to the other 45%??? They aren't sold on it.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    So basically no Country had proper leadership

The virus buried almost every Country

Mac your a dumb fuk
    When Mac starts typing.... guy can't stop spewing sh#$. He should have his own talk show. lol

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

And you consider 50% a large number??? Judging from you it should be 95%. What happened to the other 45%??? They aren't sold on it.
    I said over 50%. Might be 95%. Probably is close to that. I don't know, they didn't say. But 50% is pretty much representative of the country at this point, and that includes elderly. Overall those in their 20's and 30's are probably less than 40% fully vaccinated.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

If it was such a big deal why did they wait for him to finish the round and shake hands with the other players?? Total whore shit....

he should have been allowed to play solo on Sunday

TheMoneyShot

I said over 50%. Might be 95%. Probably is close to that. I don't know, they didn't say. But 50% is pretty much representative of the country at this point, and that includes elderly. Overall those in their 20's and 30's are probably less than 40% fully vaccinated.
    I think your estimate on 50% vaccinated is right on... some golfers won't even tell you if they are vaccinated or not. My counter point to this is... it was an unlucky break for that dude. So many tournament leaders in the past probably weren't even vaccinated. They just never tested for positive covid. I don't think anyone should just run out and get vaccinated because of it. If they chose not to do it before... why do it now?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bet of course a loss

Rules are rules

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I think your estimate on 50% vaccinated is right on... some golfers won't even tell you if they are vaccinated or not. My counter point to this is... it was an unlucky break for that dude. So many tournament leaders in the past probably weren't even vaccinated. They just never tested for positive covid. I don't think anyone should just run out and get vaccinated because of it. If they chose not to do it before... why do it now?
    Of course it was unlucky. But it was still a totally avoidable and unnecessary risk for him to take. And he knew or should have known the risk, he's a big boy. So nobody should feel bad for him. I think he's accepted it too.

Why do it now? Because of this. If this happens again to another golfer, they will more than deserve it. Should never happen again.Of course they could run out today and get the shot and still gotta wait several weeks for fully vaxx status. We'll see if it impacts the US Open. But I gotta believe the vaxxed golfers are breathing a whole lot easier than the unvaxxed ones.

RudyRuetigger

Of course it was unlucky. But it was still a totally avoidable and unnecessary risk for him to take. And he knew or should have known the risk, he's a big boy. So nobody should feel bad for him. I think he's accepted it too.

Why do it now? Because of this. If this happens again to another golfer, they will more than deserve it. Should never happen again.Of course they could run out today and get the shot and still gotta wait several weeks for fully vaxx status. We'll see if it impacts the US Open. But I gotta believe the vaxxed golfers are breathing a whole lot easier than the unvaxxed ones.
    listen numbnuts

you can still transmit the virus while you have the vaccine

so why isnt everyone tested?

who is being protected by only testing those not vaccinated???????

ANYONE???????????????????????

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

listen numbnuts

you can still transmit the virus while you have the vaccine

so why isnt everyone tested?

who is being protected by only testing those not vaccinated???????

ANYONE???????????????????????
    Potentially yes, but it appears to be FAR less likely. Thus, why transmission has slowed more in areas that are more densely vaccinated. So the bifurcation is reasonable, numbnuts.

RudyRuetigger

do you think everyone should get the flu vaccine?

Unrivaled

Rudy you can't change their mind. They are "fully protected" but it still isn't good enough for them until everyone in the world has a vaccine

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Ideally for most, yes. But that vaccine is far less effective, the flu is far less infectious, and the flu is far less likely to result in hosp/death.

But go ahead and draw that false equivalent....I need one of those for my day.

RudyRuetigger

Ideally for most, yes. But that vaccine is far less effective, the flu is far less infectious, and the flu is far less likely to result in hosp/death.

less effective?

neither one protect you

too many variants

if you are sick, stay home

RudyRuetigger

at first........china creating this virus in a lab was a conspiracy

now its on 60minutes

are you idiots finally realizing what happened?

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Any reports on symptoms? Has he been hospitalized? My Bet is no symptoms and feels great

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Any reports on symptoms? Has he been hospitalized? My Bet is no symptoms and feels great
    He didn't even know he had it.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    He didn't even know he had it.
    They can run those pcr cycles at higher levels and generate any result they want.
    Shocked that he is not presently in the Icu or at least on oxygen

First ... 789101112 Last