d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    The only thing that beat Trump was the Virus. It killed him! Nothing else really mattered much. It's a shame, but the truth.
    In Aygust/September/October he was looked at by Books, as a cinch to win. Remember the odds?
    Not quite. It almost did though. If he didn't have access to the best health care in the world, it probably would have like it did to 600k other Americans. Who knows how many pre-existing conditions Trump has.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Not quite. It almost did though. If he didn't have access to the best health care in the world, it probably would have like it did to 600k other Americans. Who knows how many pre-existing conditions Trump has.
    Or your next door neighbor?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Trump needs a media and social platform, his voice needs to be heard!!

Democratic Liberal ran Twitter and Facebook shut him down with a life time ban. A former United States of America President being shut out of social media I still find totally alarming to this day. I think what if this was Obama being shut out?

It's all starts there, Trump needs to be heard again. I read Trump is working on something new now as far as a social media platform is concerned. Something big coming out soon.

Twitter 2 for the right wingers..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ABEHONEST

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

If it was OJ he could sign jerseys

Accused Capitol rioter who put feet up in Pelosi's office is selling signed photos

https://news.yahoo.com/accused-capit...200300904.html

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Or your next door neighbor?
    One of my neighbors did die from covid. Is that a joke or funny to you? Trump is a cancer on his supporter's brains.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    One of my neighbors did die from covid. Is that a joke or funny to you? Trump is a cancer on his supporter's brains.
    Who cares. People die every day. Esorvislly if you are old. I found your neighbor was young and in perfect health.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Listen up you Right Wing Whackos and listen up fukking good.

Douchebag Don politically is fukking done. WTF is wrong with you idiots. There's a very good chance he could be charged with inciting the deadly Capitol insurrection. Most of you have FRUITLOOPS between your ears and just don't get it. His days are done politically. He will be answering to different charges by the United States AG, AG of NY, by the SDONY and possibly by the AG of Georgia. For the next several years he will be answering summons after summons, subpoena after subpoena, making court appearances etc., and dodging the court systems. His days are running out CHUMPS.. To continue to believe he will return in any form politically tells me you fukking Right Wing Whackos really are ignorant..

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post

Douchebag Don politically is fukking done. WTF is wrong with you idiots. There's a very good chance he could be charged with inciting the deadly Capitol insurrection. Most of you have FRUITLOOPS between your ears and just don't get it. His days are done politically. He will be answering to different charges by the United States AG, AG of NY, by the SDONY and possibly by the AG of Georgia. For the next several years he will be answering summons after summons, subpoena after subpoena, making court appearances etc., and dodging the court systems. His days are running out CHUMPS.. To continue to believe he will return in any form politically tells me you fukking Right Wing Whackos really are ignorant..
    I think he has a better chance of rallying people than DeSantis personally.

I'm in Canada though and I hate both parties in the States.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

He's got the republican party by the balls.

They won't get any stumping if they don't suck trumps cawk.

As far as everyone considering them seperate entities, the republican party is in almost as bad shape as the Dem party.

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    I think he has a better chance of rallying people than DeSantis personally.

I'm in Canada though and I hate both parties in the States.
    Hey CHUMP, think for a fukking second, how the fuk is he going to rally anyone if he's answering all these court challenges over the next several years??? How???

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Man our gov't is basically fukked for the next couple of elections.

So tired of choosing between the bad and worse for president.

Unrivaled

Hey CHUMP, think for a fukking second, how the fuk is he going to rally anyone if he's answering all these court challenges over the next several years??? How???
    People will still follow him and rally behind him.

I think Democrats overreact to the court challenges. The right will not care.

Politics is all about overreacting if you hate the party and not reacting at all if you like the party.

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    He's got the republican party by the balls.

They won't get any stumping if they don't suck trumps cawk.

As far as everyone considering them seperate entities, the republican party is in almost as bad shape as the Dem party.

Your so right, North Carolina is holding its yearly state convention this weekend. They have chosen a fukking loser as there key note speaker. Douchebag Don lost the WH, lost the Senate, lost the House and lost the popular vote in 2 elections. What the fuk is wrong with these fools.. Talk about a CON job.

Demonata

How stupid are you? Right now we have the walking dead as president. I have seen more life from those zombies.

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    How stupid are you? Right now we have the walking dead as president. I have seen more life from those zombies.
    Hey CHUMP, you defend Douchebag Don by attacking Biden. WTF is wrong with you. Have you no balls to defend your lowlife 5 time loser former president???

Demonata

Hey CHUMP, you defend Douchebag Don by attacking Biden. WTF is wrong with you. Have you no balls to defend your lowlife 5 time loser former president???
    Trump is in control of nothing right now! So I will bash the one who is actually president instead of blaming trump for everything in your life.

HockeyRocks

Trump is in control of nothing right now! So I will bash the one who is actually president instead of blaming trump for everything in your life.
    You can't defend him you fukking COWARD, Trump is in fact in control the FRUITLOOPS between your ears...You've been CONNED and are to ignorant to know it.

Demonata

You can't defend him you fukking COWARD, Trump is in fact in control the FRUITLOOPS between your ears...You've been CONNED and are to ignorant to know it.
    When it comes to politics I am the exact opposite of being a coward. I have fought blm and antifa on the streets.
    Points Awarded:

ABEHONEST gave Demonata 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Unrivaled

Trump was horrible and Biden is horrible too.

No good politicians.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3549

When it comes to politics I am the exact opposite of being a coward. I have fought blm and antifa on the streets.
    Good. Fight some more on the streets. Go to jail. Then we won't have to listen to your anal rhetoric.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

When it comes to politics I am the exact opposite of being a coward. I have fought blm and antifa in the sheets.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3549

I fought them... I DID!!!

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Good. Fight some more on the streets. Go to jail. Then we won't have to listen to your anal rhetoric.
    No thanks snowflake. I'm good. Never start it always defending myself or businesses.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    [/B]

Changing people's words. So mature child.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Trump was horrible and Biden is horrible too.

No good politicians.
    Hah! Trump was hailed as the man who could and would get the job done. The most famous man in the world within 3 years of his presidency, til the Dims miracle showed up as their best friend; C-19.
    It was downhill after that, and meanwhile. those instigating, lying majority of Dims. loved it as much as hogs loved slop.

Did they really care if the truth mattered? Hell no and history is not finished analyzing this 2020 election either?

* Choke on this fact, you Dims: No politician in America, ever had anywhere close to those rallying crowds as did Trump. None!

I like winners and Trump thumped so many democrats in his first 3 years, most Democrats lost their minds and could only retaliate in one manner.
    HATE to the max.

** I've stated this solution several times recently: End this election process pf a 2-Party system. One is now so pitifully corrupted and now this evil has rubbed off on the other Party as well.
    We don't need no Parties!
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave ABEHONEST 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ABEHONEST

No thanks snowflake. I'm good. Never start it always defending myself or businesses.
    Demonate, talks and sounds like a wise man.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Demonata

Demonate, talks and sounds like a wise man.
    Thanks buddy I appreciate it. Yeah I m.j ade so many enemies at the protests that blm/antifa started following me home and I had to call the cops on them. I just can't sit back and watch the country fall apart. I may not be part of the proud boys anymore but I still will fight fir what is right. Hopefully this country survives the biden disaster. God bless ya man.

ABEHONEST

Thanks buddy I appreciate it. Yeah I m.j ade so many enemies at the protests that blm/antifa started following me home and I had to call the cops on them. I just can't sit back and watch the country fall apart. I may not be part of the proud boys anymore but I still will fight fir what is right. Hopefully this country survives the biden disaster. God bless ya man.
    Back at you, Pal.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Listen up you right wing whackos.

Trump woke up the day after the election the loser. Trump has woken everyday since then as the loser, and will be know as the loser the rest of his shortened life.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

No he wont
    You sound crazy

DwightShrute

Only a person with a mental illness would post something like that.

would it surprise anyone if you were the next mass shooter?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    No he wont
    You sound crazy

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

No zipper in the front His pants are backwards

Yes....Biden is a senile old man, but I'm guessing he can put his pants on correctly!!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post

No zipper in the front His pants are backwards

Yes....Biden is a senile old man, but I'm guessing he can put his pants on correctly!!
    Too bad there isn't a vaccine for Trump Derangement Syndrome

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...nts-backwards/
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 06-06-21 at 05:41 PM.

First 123 Last