ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

It's tough to get the attention of SBR rule makers? Not one time do I remember...

Where I see evidence of severe punishment for 1 or 2 of my most disgusting, low-life troll followers?
    Why is this?
    So, assuming this tread will catch the eye or ear of someone in charge of personal ethics, at SBR, I felt I had to do this attention grabber thread.
    Will it work?

*Just what kind of personal slander crosses the line at SBR? And, if it's consistent, like, say, as sure as the sun rises most days, that slop will be there, smack dab "after," one of my serious sports threads, or the other, any post I do reply to.

Me, being a staunch believer in fair "Rules for each and every citizen of the World," I say, enough is enough, SBR.
    Well, it is possible these employees have a solid excuse for-- --missing my complaints toward a certain member? Maybe the virus has them overwhelmed with so many responsibilities, they somehow missed this old veteran member's, thoroughly legitimate complaint?

* Here's the legit evidence I have witnessed: Since last Nov., I am guessing, this spoiled member has replied with nasty trash--and many times this reply has nothing to do with my reply or thread--yet it's consistently, almost always, loaded with personal degrading remarks, and the number is approximately, give or take 20, sitting at 75 hits. Now isn't that what you would call strong circumstantial evidence?

** I am not his father or his granddad, but someone out there, unfortunately, sure missed switching his ass often enough, it stayed a baby color of pink?
    And lucky for him, I am not his dad or granddad, for, his ass would stay the color of a deep purple, if he was fool enough to disrespect me, inside or outside of my home.

*** Yes, I have hit that little red triangle many times. Yet, I never noticed any type of action that stopped the nonsense?

Now, ABE, will wait and see if this long thread was worth the effort?
    And for the good members, I do regret having to make this thread.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 734

Is this thread for real? Have you read any of the moderators posts? They are some of the most racist low level humans anywhere. They don’t give a damn about this pal.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8057

I have seen many a dumb ass around over the years!!

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    I have seen many a dumb ass around over the years!!
    My money says look in mirror? You're one of them.
    Now, quit dancing around the idea of, just how do you feel?
    If you have any meaningful, detailed post or idea, get down to the specifics, or take pass?
    And I hope you're not just another one of those, younger, simple minded jerks?

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8057

Depends on what you call younger Ive been a member here at SBR for almost 14 years and was 38 when i joined!! I thought you were being genuine but after your last post its clear your just another cry baby here at SBR !!

ABEHONEST

Depends on what you call younger Ive been a member here at SBR for almost 14 years and was 38 when i joined!! I thought you were being genuine but after your last post its clear your just another cry baby here at SBR !!
    Okay pal, my last shot of trying to read your mind?
    A mind that wants to leave you thinkin', "just who is this guy pulling for?"
    Bye.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

Abe

There is an ignore function that you can use. Have you tried that?

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 734

Abe, are you ok? Nobody works here.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1955

God's honest truth.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Abe

There is an ignore function that you can use. Have you tried that?
    Yeah, I know, I'm a sucker for payback when someone is stupid enough to insult you for no legit, or logical reason. I try to do better but usually fail.
    I told my son years ago, "there's just too many nuts out there, stop wasting good brain matter."

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Abe, are you ok? Nobody works here.
    No kiddin'?
    So anything goes? Ok, like I said above, I try to do better.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    God's honest truth.
    See, I am going to ignore you from now on. I owe it to myself, and I am also listening to these wise advisers above.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    See, I am going to ignore you from now on. I owe it to myself, and I am also listening to these wise advisers above.
    Smart move abe.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

Trolls on this site does not have to answer to nobody and are allow to do as they please it seems, this is one thing that need to be change by the mods

BOA12

Get your refund from the trump gang, abe?

Smart move abe.
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    Trolls on this site does not have to answer to nobody and are allow to do as they please it seems, this is one thing that need to be change by the mods
    Moderators, biggest trolls here.

<br>

<br>

ABEHONEST

Gianni Russo guarantees that Trump will e president sooner than you think. He says [a few weeks ago] "Wait and see."

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    Clean Trollers, I may ignore, but those repeating gutter insults are not forgiven.
    Too bad, it seems to me, SBR may have outgrown their britches?

BOA12

Gianni Russo guarantees that Trump will e president sooner than you think. He says [a few weeks ago] "Wait and see."
    Always B your president abe, know one can take that away from U. God's honest truth.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Clean Trollers, I may ignore, but those repeating gutter insults are not forgiven.
    Too bad, it seems to me, SBR may have outgrown their britches?
    NO, YOU!

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

the only way to kill a snake is to cut off it head, the sbr need to clean up trolls in poster threads that do it over and over imo and i dont care what forum it is the bottom line trolls get away with too much here at times........

ABEHONEST

She's hot and I would do her.
    Your prob?
    Let me make a calculated guess--based on my long history of observing clowns who disagree but never have the smarts or skills to directly go to the heart of the problem they see right in front of their eyes?

1. You have TDS?
    2. You sympathize toward the communist leaning Party?

How'd I do?

*This is for Ryermkd

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

I put everyone on ignore except Gouchojake
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave USCPHILLYGUY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    BOL 2day. Hope you ,and your new pooch, have fun this long weekend.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

She's hot and I would do her.
    Your prob?
    Let me make a calculated guess--based on my long history of observing clowns who disagree but never have the smarts or skills to directly go to the heart of the problem they see right in front of their eyes?

1. You have TDS?
    2. You sympathize toward the communist leaning Party?

How'd I do?

*This is for Ryermkd

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Where I see evidence of severe punishment for 1 or 2 of my most disgusting, low-life troll followers
    I think you have been told numerous times it is none of your business what happens to other accounts?!

If you did not make a habit of reporting quite normal responses from other posters you demand should draw sanctions, maybe mods would take more notice of you.

But it doesn't matter how many times you are told the same thing... like what mods do with other accounts aint your business... you never bloody stop repeating the same cry baby lines!!

How long have you crying about this exact same thing to me privately?

What would you guess Over/Under 150 messages Abe?

You're a rude inconsiderate time wasting cry baby Abe. Grow up and shut up, sheesh.

Go ahead Abe, make a guess how many crying messages you have wasted my time with privately as well as all these forum threads.

I dare you, make a guess. I can tell you exactly how many you have sent.
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave Optional 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I think you have been told numerous times it is none of your business what happens to other accounts?!

If you did not make a habit of reporting quite normal responses from other posters you demand should draw sanctions, maybe mods would take more notice of you.

But it doesn't matter how many times you are told the same thing... like what mods do with other accounts aint your business... you never bloody stop repeating the same cry baby lines!!

You're a rude inconsiderate time wasting cry baby Abe. Grow up and shut up, sheesh.

Go ahead Abe, make a guess how many crying messages you have wasted my time with privately as well as all these forum threads.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Can someone tell me what Boa12 said
    Points Awarded:

BOA12 gave USCPHILLYGUY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

BOL 2day. Hope you ,and your new pooch, have fun this long weekend.

ABEHONEST

Well you snake, lying in the grass, butthole. We were bud's at one time, and yes, the only answer you ever gave me was to hit that read triangle. And we both know now, that didn't keep the filthy trash posters from replying their personal *hit.
    Now Mr. OP., if you have been this disturbed all of these last 10 months of me trying get help with this issue, why didn't you speak in the same insulting manner you just spouted out, via PM? No balls?

It makes no sense. If you have a "personal problem with me," as you NOW claim, that is what the PM's are for.

And also, I'm not buying your bs about me "crying," either. I like to discuss sports and wager on sports and I don't have the time or want to waste my time, having to deal with this distracting horseshit. The horseshit you are definitely guilty of, to a certain degree, you are responsible for. And I paid my dues, that 1000 point charge, did I not?
    You weren't on the blunt end of childish bs I had to see and put up with, so, I am sure you never took the time to make "any effort," to stop this unworthy dirt. Unworthy of "any open forum."

It opens up repetitious chaos and no grown man deserves it, yet, you have seen it for 10 months, and neither you, or the man responsible for etiquette rulings, evidently, just ignored me time after time.

OP. lost his bitty temper and doesn't like to face his failing responsibility of any help with cleaning up this "sports forum." It's now a Soap Opera forum isn't it, OP? And you working here for years and not doing the work needed here for years, right, then you have a certain amount of responsibility to observe what filth is spouted off on this website.

You didn't help. Own it.
    * I haven't PM'd OP for how many months?
    Now I know the real OP. and you are no friend to members of SBR.
    ** Well, you may have a few favorites you look after?

Optional

Well you snake, lying in the grass, butthole.
    Look in the mirror!! This is almost exactly what I was thinking about you making yet another public thread complaining that staff do not do their jobs!

Imagine if I kept ranting on that you do a crap job in front of your boss. You'd cry like like the sky was falling.

And next time if you don't want a public answer, do not cry in public.

ABEHONEST

Yeah, my score is 2 complaints about the same kid in March and none till all the way back to January. And 1 a few days ago, NOT sent to u.
    Boy, that's a ton of complaining. Sorry to bother you and I will not send basket tips anymore.

Optional

Yeah, my score is 2 complaints about the same kid in March and none till all the way back to January. And 1 a few days ago, NOT sent to u.
    Boy, that's a ton of complaining. Sorry to bother you and I will not send basket tips anymore.
    Here is the answer Abe.

Messages 253

And 250 of them are you ranting at me about the same 3 subjects and ignoring my previous 249, very polite, answers.

And you stopped messaging a month or so ago when, just ONCE, I finally explained you have no respect for me or my time.Shame it took that, but thank the lord it worked.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Look in the mirror!! This is almost exactly what I was thinking about you making yet another public thread complaining that staff do not do their jobs!

Imagine if I kept ranting on that you do a crap job in front of your boss. You'd cry like like the sky was falling.

And next time if you don't want a public answer, do not cry in public.

ABEHONEST

Here is the answer Abe.

Messages 253

And 250 of them are you ranting at me about the same 3 subjects and ignoring my previous 249, very polite, answers.

And you stopped messaging a month or so ago when, just ONCE, I finally explained you have no respect for me or my time.Shame it took that, but thank the lord it worked.
    253! I do believe you have double vision. We talked many subjects--our members need to see the actual truth and not the hs OP is trying to fed members.
    You just confessed a major point, though.
    Thanks for that at least.
    Why allow these ugly members to ruin a valuable forum? A real asset for gamblers. Well, it can be.
    But, what if I have just wagered a good size bet, or I will very soon, maybe, simply looking for other opinions on SBR, and it kicks off in 2 or 3 minutes, do you really believe I want to be disturbed and distracted from nuts on there? Nuts that only want to disgrace this forum, it seems, or merely to get their jollies by interfering simply to mess you up in some manner?
    Do you, OP, see any advantage of allowing this juvenile bs on SBR?

Optional

Well, you kept sending me cryptic multi paragraph rantings about college basketball, if you want to count that. Of course you don't recall me saying I don't bet it and usually can't even understand what you are talking about. But they kept coming. Along with indignant follow up messages asking if I got them if I ever failed to reply fast enough.

But from this end it felt like the first 150 were mostly about JJ having some cult he was using to stop people replying to your threads.

And the last 100 were mostly about wanting me to stop people replying to your threads.

Anyway Abe. You had your public whinge. You got your public answer. Good luck with your bets.

12 Last