acmeinvest
    acmeinvest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Heritage Warning

I was a customer there for many years. I took a break from wagering a few months ago then got a phone call from them saying i could send in some bitcoin before the weekend, make a few wagers, then withdraw bitcoin on Monday. I sent in the bitcoin and noticed the amount credit was slightly more than the amount I sent. I figured this was from fluctuation in the price of bitcoin. What I didn't know was they gave me a 10% bonus that I hadn't requested. I found this out a week later when I tried to withdraw after rolling my deposit over 3 times. I was told by JJ that I needed to roll it over 5 times because of the bonus. I asked them to take back the bonus I never requested and send me my balance. They refused to do so. On their Bones Rules page it says a bonus must be requested at the time of the deposit. I will never do business with Heritage again.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Johns1124

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5792

Heritage solid as they come. you should of asked esp when they call to solicit a depsoit. I'd say this one is on you and your lucky its only 5X

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7766

Heritage isn't the best book but they are solid. I'm surprised they didn't remove the bonus and pay you out. How much was the deposit you made?

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2182

What exactly is the warning?

dmm
    dmm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4116

Heritage once told me that I was eligible for a bonus, then 5 minutes later after depositing I requested the bonus and was told I wasn't eligible.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2906

I went through the same thing, it shows up in the history on one of the pages but I didn't go looking for it at the time. It wasn't a big deal for me as I do a lot of action through them but it is a little annoying that they do it on their own whenever they feel like it.

dreamlanding
    dreamlanding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2382

Noticed this before with them. I haven't found a rhyme or reason as to when/why they credit me the 10% bonus. Won't happen for 4-5 deposits in a row then suddenly it will for 1 or 2. Just random deposits that I do on my own, not talking to anyone.

Have always been able to withdraw no problem when I win, but perhaps I'm completing the invisible rollovers.

RAIDER1223
    RAIDER1223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

I've played at Heritage every since they merged with Bet Jamaica. Excellent book. Fast payouts, great customer service, and some of the best lines/betting options around. Never had a problem. Always do what they can to please the customer. I hope they will work with you on the bonus matter. They are good people.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

It's in the settings. You have to uncheck "apply any bonus automatically"

I believe also if you deposit less than 200 (maybe 150) the bonus doesn't apply.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave ThaWoj 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post

I believe also if you deposit less than 200 (maybe 150) the bonus doesn't apply.
    This

acmeinvest
    acmeinvest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

The deposit was $500. I would never have agreed to a 5X rollover for a $50 bonus. They should not have misled me when they called by saying I could pull my funds out after wagering for the weekend.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pay attention guy and learn

Heritage top notch

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7766

Quote Originally Posted by acmeinvest View Post
    The deposit was $500. I would never have agreed to a 5X rollover for a $50 bonus. They should not have misled me when they called by saying I could pull my funds out after wagering for the weekend.
    That's it? Now I understand why you thought it was a fluctuation. I can't believe they don't remove the $50 and let you withdraw. Seems silly for such a trivial amount.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Again heritage should of paid cust out

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

I emailed heritage a few months ago and they never replied so I deposited stateside. Customer service is important to me. Oh well

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3462 View Post
    I emailed heritage a few months ago and they never replied so I deposited stateside. Customer service is important to me. Oh well
    Yea I emailed them regarding any new reup deals. No response.

Lol

They are not the same.
    Points Awarded:

Jerm3462 gave pimike 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1945

Wow, didn’t know that. I’ve been with them since the beginning with the invite. Great book with some minor problems which CS has always corrected.

At least for me, bonus is applicable for $100 or more. Not positive but I think it’s 4x r/o for me. Op may want to call them and ask to speak to a supervisor.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2906

Thank you! It's under my account - preferences.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Heritage solid as they come. you should of asked esp when they call to solicit a depsoit. I'd say this one is on you and your lucky its only 5X
    Disagree. I went several deposits without even noticing it. I'm not saying Heritage is a bad book. In the grand scheme of things, this is not a huge deal, and they're solid overall. But this is definitely a shady practice IMO. Something I wouldn't expect a book of their caliber to try to pull off.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5792

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Disagree. I went several deposits without even noticing it. I'm not saying Heritage is a bad book. In the grand scheme of things, this is not a huge deal, and they're solid overall. But this is definitely a shady practice IMO. Something I wouldn't expect a book of their caliber to try to pull off.
    Reg deposits sure but when the sales guys call from any book( I get many calls from A/B books all the time) the deposit bonus question has to be asked as that's what they do try to push bonus for deposits....right?

Edit: hahah as i was finishing I just saw BOL was calling with the 702 area code Vegas since I went broke yesterday and havent redeposited
    Last edited by littlekona; 05-30-21 at 07:52 PM.