rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    You are stupid if you think 90% of people in usa are fat. You must be legally blind? Find ne the post where I said Americans are not fat. I'll wait?
    Uh, your post number 66 in this very thread.....dementia much?

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Uh, your post number 66 in this very thread.....dementia much?
    Nope. You are too stupid. I said I was referring to the percentage. I never said that people in usa are not fat. I have referenced on this forum of obesity being linked to covid. You have dementia just like your favorite president Biden.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Its like any disease or illness in the last past centuries...
    Some people make it, some don't. What you gonna do...

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Another story about one of those fat overweight out-of-shape type of people that contract covid-19.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/after-s...213814842.html

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    Another story about one of those fat overweight out-of-shape type of people that contract covid-19.

How dumb are you? It's a fact that most cases involve someone with obesity or other underlying illnesses. I'm pretty sure garbrant survived as well.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

"But even before he had COVID, Garbrandt’s health was a problem. Even leading into the Assuncao fight, he was having issues."

The strenuous training regimens and all the drugs and supplements many elite athletes to gain an edge can have a negative impact on immune function.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave Foxx 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    "But even before he had COVID, Garbrandt’s health was a problem. Even leading into the Assuncao fight, he was having issues."

The strenuous training regimens and all the drugs and supplements many elite athletes to gain an edge can have a negative impact on immune function.
    Way to move the goalposts on the narrative that only fat people get Covid-19.

He had a kidney infection and got put on antibiotics by IV. Bacterial infection is different then a viral infection. Plus he won the fight.

If strenuous training with ALL the drugs and supplements they take to GAIN an edge has negative effect on their immune systems then wouldn't more MMA/Boxers/Pro/Semi-Pro/Amateur Players from All sports/General Fitness Buffs all have contracted Covid-19 at a larger rate vs fitness people that just ate healthy and exercised moderately and don't take drugs and supplements.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

How dumb are you? It's a fact that most cases involve someone with obesity or other underlying illnesses. I'm pretty sure garbrant survived as well.
    I'm not as dumb as people that spew and only believe that the ONLY people that get/caught Covid-19 are overweight and/or have underlying health issues.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

He had a kidney infection and got put on antibiotics by IV. Bacterial infection is different then a viral infection. Plus he won the fight.
    If strenuous training with ALL the drugs and supplements they take to GAIN an edge has negative effect on their immune systems then wouldn't more MMA/Boxers/Pro/Semi-Pro/Amateur Players from All sports/General Fitness Buffs all have contracted Covid-19 at a larger rate vs fitness people that just ate healthy and exercised moderately and don't take drugs and supplements.
    I'm not moving any goalpost and I've never pushed a narrative that only fat people get Covid. As for infection rates of fitness buffs vs fitness people, I can't speak to that because I don't have any data on that and I'm guessing nobody does, certainly not you.

Demonata

I'm not as dumb as people that spew and only believe that the ONLY people that get/caught Covid-19 are overweight and/or have underlying health issues.
    Well I didn't say that. I'm saying what the proof is. Your democratic way of thinking doesn't matter. Over 99% chance of survival if you are healthy.

Demonata

So a kidney infection isn't an underlying illness? Wow you democrats say the dumbest shit. Nobody has said only fat people get covid except for you. You must be fat and take offense or something.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

So a kidney infection isn't an underlying illness? Wow you democrats say the dumbest shit. Nobody has said only fat people get covid except for you. You must be fat and take offense or something.
    You might have an underlying condition and not know it. Life is an underlying condition.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    You might have an underlying condition and not know it. Life is an underlying condition.
    Good one...

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Kid is right here everything you put in your body has to be broken down and processed. Once again obesity hysteria is a way for the "fitness" industry to make 💰. Stored fat is just stored energy like everything else there is a breaking point if you are over 300lbs and not 7 ft tall you should lose weight but the internal organ functions is what determines longevity. To say a overweight person is more at risk than a fanatical triathlete is just nonsense. People that spend half their day in the gym and take all kinds of supplements put just as much stress on themselves as you typical fat fuk.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

boom

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Wow you democrats say the dumbest shit. Nobody has said only fat people get covid except for you.
    Wut?! There are numerous threads not only on this forum but across the whole G.D. WWW with the repeating narrative that only overweight people are catching Covid-19.

And I'm not registered as a Democrat.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1712

Wut?! There are numerous threads not only on this forum but across the whole G.D. WWW with the repeating narrative that only overweight people are catching Covid-19.

And I'm not registered as a Democrat.
    Most of the people dying from it ARE obese. We all have caught the harmless flu for normal people...

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Get the shot pussies!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Get the shot pussies!
    They're too afraid. Let them live in fear of the vaccine.

DwightShrute

You must be the worst lawyer in the US

Demonata

Get the shot pussies!
    I will not get the shot and I will live healthy anyways

Demonata

Pretty stupid to get something not even fda approved injected in your veins.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

DwightShrute

Boom!!! The most concise explanation about the experimental injection yet for sheeple

YouTube and FB don't want you to see this

https://www.bitchute.com/video/enHYg...StAec-JEwEERY4

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I guess Donald Trump and his family are pretty stupid.

Demonata

Better than dying weirdo liberal.

sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    YouTube and FB don't want you to see this

https://www.bitchute.com/video/enHYg...StAec-JEwEERY4
    You got my curiousity so I watched it. NO NO vaccine for me. What a scam pushing lotto tickets free donuts etc just to get you to take the shot. I'm not falling for it.

vivablu
    vivablu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

What most people don't understand is that this vaccine doesn't work like traditional vaccine. There are lots of unknowns. There are enough studies going on to see if this vaccine will reduce immune response to future variants or virusues/diseases...i.e. if you would become vaccine depended once you take the vaccine. This won't be a 2 and done shot like the public is made to believe...once they make majority take the vaccine, you will see studies showing that you will need to take this vaccine. The the new variants will be bigger threat to those who took the vaccine and don't want to take it in the future. Key to fighting this virus is to improve your immune system with healthy lifestyle..this was a wake up call to get that as priority but there is no profit in it so they push the vaccine. Now everyone who took the vaccine is high risk for future variants if they don't take the vaccine again and again in the future.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave vivablu 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by vivablu View Post
    What most people don't understand is that this vaccine doesn't work like traditional vaccine. There are lots of unknowns. There are enough studies going on to see if this vaccine will reduce immune response to future variants or virusues/diseases...i.e. if you would become vaccine depended once you take the vaccine. This won't be a 2 and done shot like the public is made to believe...once they make majority take the vaccine, you will see studies showing that you will need to take this vaccine. The the new variants will be bigger threat to those who took the vaccine and don't want to take it in the future. Key to fighting this virus is to improve your immune system with healthy lifestyle..this was a wake up call to get that as priority but there is no profit in it so they push the vaccine. Now everyone who took the vaccine is high risk for future variants if they don't take the vaccine again and again in the future.
    those are some interesting comments.

masr

I agree man. All the radical left like to do is make up lies and hate facts.
    So true and the idiots don't even realize it
    Just a bunch of douche bags in life

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

masr

He'll see like in 10-yrs when both his heads start to shrink, and his his ears starting growing, and he starts growing wool instead of hair

masr

See you do have something in common with the Trumps

MoneyM1ke
    MoneyM1ke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12843

These vaccines are making billions of dollars for the companies selling them and you people think they will fully test them in a small window given or do anything to get it shipped out asap and let the lawyers fight it out later if anything goes wrong 26 billion for Pfizer alone off this scare tactic shit use your common sense for once.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Get the shot pussies!
    Lol what kind of bullshit logic is this?

People that aren't getting the vaccines know this is just a flu and are not afraid of this bullshit virus.

Pussies that are scared to death they might die from the virus are the ones getting the fake vaccines.

Oh but I'm getting the vaccines for other people and for herd immunity. Oh STFU, you're getting the vaccines for yourself. Scared little bitches calling others pussies. This world has gone mad
    Points Awarded:

jtoler gave Ghenghis Kahn 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata gave Ghenghis Kahn 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Hey CHUMP, Hydroxychloroquine was NOT FDA approved either, but you right wing whackos lined up behind your scumbag president, Douchebag Don pushing the shyte on Americans. Your a hypocrite. One other thing CHUMP, Bleach wasn't FDA approved either. You've tied your future to Trumps stump like many of his ignorant voters.

First 12345 Last