DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    Perfect

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Next week taking the little lady to Vegas for her first time, it'll probably be next month before I have time to work on this.

No rush, I'll continue to try and call from time to time, check in from time to time.

A+ book, I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually. Thanks for letting me vent.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    (I'll start a new thread tomorrow, I'm tired, sorry to hijack you Newbee.....carry on)
    But you did continue to hijack her thread anyway, with maybe a dozen more posts

Who started a new thread about this anyway?

I commented in another thread where a young lady was having issues?

Weird.
    So your posts were all moved to this new thread.

Patrick McIrish

Any suggestion on how I can try and get paid, Optional? For some reason I can't raise them on the phone......

Thanks.

Patrick McIrish

Optional, did you see this?

And FTR I hadn't decided whether or not to start a thread about this or not......

I was posting in another thread, I'm sure a moderator decided it wasn't appropriate there and started this one instead.

I completely understand that decision.
    No biggie.

Do you have any advice to try and resolve it? I know you have a lot of experience, if you're able to share on the issue here I'd appreciate it.

Speaking on the phone tonight with a more experienced post-up player he suggested I just mail in all the personal details (again?) since "verification" was mentioned.

Do you think that's a good idea? Mail in DL, utility bills, that kind of stuff?

I don't remember if I ever did that here, some places I did at time of first deposit, some I did not.

He suggested just sending everything again in case it's something like that.

Do you think that's a good idea Optional? Do you know where I should mail it, customer service department?

Players in this thread have been supportive of BOL and that's a good thing!

If a bunch ran in to say they sucked it wouldn't be good for my chances. I remain optimistic because of it.

I just wish I could through on the friggin' phone, LOL, to date I've been unable to so it's left me guessing as to what to do.

Thanks for any opinion you (or anyone else) can share.

Patrick McIrish

BTW unlike most of the others in this thread I'm an absolute total DONKEY!!!! LMAO! Wish I was kidding!

I have no self-esteem issues, it is what it is! Some are good at this stuff, some not so much.

One look at my wagers and it's beyond obvious to all, BOL was probably as shocked as I was, LOL.

At this point in my life I bet very small and I bet a lot of -EV situations. It's a hobby, that's it, I enjoy it.

Anyway I hope I can get this resolved but it not I'll move on to the next book and hope for better luck if I ask for another w/d.

Books have rules in place, if I'm unable to meet them then they are allowed to keep the money. I understand that.

Alright men, good luck. A couple more days with the extended family, next week Sin City, I can't wait!!!!

DontTailMe

Do you have any advice to try and resolve it? I know you have a lot of experience, if you're able to share on the issue here I'd appreciate it.

Speaking on the phone tonight with a more experienced post-up player he suggested I just mail in all the personal details (again?) since "verification" was mentioned.

I don't remember if I ever did that here, some places I did at time of first deposit, some I did not.

Do you think that's a good idea Optional? Do you know where I should mail it, customer service department?

If a bunch ran in to say they sucked it wouldn't be good for my chances. I remain optimistic because of it.

I just wish I could through on the friggin' phone, LOL, to date I've been unable to so it's left me guessing as to what to do.

If they're telling you to send in your docs, then send in your docs. It's standard.

But they should be able to tell you definitively if that's the problem. You make it sound like they are guessing, which is weird.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

I think I would persevere with speaking to that manager first.

If you have been using live chat to ask, I would try email instead. You usually get a more experienced CS person who also has time to go find out an answer before replying.

If they have not asked for more ID, I would not send it.

Frustrating not getting the call as promised but we've seen this before and the manager will eventually speak to you I think.

Patrick McIrish

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    If they're telling you to send in your docs, then send in your docs. It's standard.
    No, they haven't told me that, at least not at this point.

Only thing they told me is email them from original email account that I mentioned earlier in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    IBut they should be able to tell you definitively if that's the problem. You make it sound like they are guessing, which is weird.
    No, they aren't guessing, I'm the one guessing.

They've been crystal clear, told me I need to speak to someone at a certain extension, I've just been unable to get through.

I tried to get them to email me what else they needed but they're pretty firm on us having a phone conversation.

Anyway I saw where Ron in chat mentioned "additional verifications needed" so I was trying to remember if I ever did send in anything at this place.....

I don't think I have. And as you say it's pretty standard, I was trying to jump the gun and just send it in before talking to them.

I'll just wait until I can get through, I've only been through this process about a 1/2 dozen times or so, appreciate the help.

And BTW in fairness it's not like I have tried to call them dozens and dozens of times and they're avoiding me.

I've only tried a couple times at this point and didn't stay on hold for a long period on either occasion, just gave it a shot in case it was something that could be done quick.

I'll quit guessing and just wait until I do get through..... thanks for the advice.

Patrick McIrish

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I think I would persevere with speaking to that manager first.

If you have been using live chat to ask, I would try email instead. You usually get a more experienced CS person who also has time to go find out an answer before replying.

If they have not asked for more ID, I would not send it.

Frustrating not getting the call as promised but we've seen this before and the manager will eventually speak to you I think.

I'm going to take your advice and not do anything more at this point, just cool my jets and wait until I get them on the phone.

As I noted above, not like it's been a long drawn out process at this point, I probably need to remain more patient.

I'l probably wait and really put an effort in to contact them in June when I'll have plenty of free time.

Thanks for the response, appreciate you trying to help.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Patrick McIrish 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DontTailMe

No, they haven't told me that, at least not at this point.

Only thing they told me is email them from original email account that I mentioned earlier in the thread.

No, they aren't guessing, I'm the one guessing.

They've been crystal clear, told me I need to speak to someone at a certain extension, I've just been unable to get through.

I tried to get them to email me what else they needed but they're pretty firm on us having a phone conversation.

Anyway I saw where Ron in chat mentioned "additional verifications needed" so I was trying to remember if I ever did send in anything at this place.....

I don't think I have. And as you say it's pretty standard, I was trying to jump the gun and just send it in before talking to them.

I'll just wait until I can get through, I've only been through this process about a 1/2 dozen times or so, appreciate the help.

And BTW in fairness it's not like I have tried to call them dozens and dozens of times and they're avoiding me.

I've only tried a couple times at this point and didn't stay on hold for a long period on either occasion, just gave it a shot in case it was something that could be done quick.

I'll quit guessing and just wait until I do get through..... thanks for the advice.
    Okay, I guess I had a hard time understanding your post then. If they aren't asking for docs, then yeah, don't send them.

Patrick McIrish

Just to close this thread it was taken care of several days ago. Thanks for the dude(s) trying to help.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

First 12