funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

If your balls got caught inside your ass, I can offer the stakes.....

2 month soccer contest... MAX 3 picks per day....Minimum 60 picks....

Favs to win 1 unit... Dogs risk 1 unit....

You win I give you 5k betpoints...I win, you do not post one single time for 2 months....you can login to get your daily points but ZERO posting....

Sup?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

He is good to fade but doesn't bet real money.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    If your balls got caught inside your ass, I can offer the stakes.....

2 month soccer contest... MAX 3 picks per day....Minimum 60 picks....

Favs to win 1 unit... Dogs risk 1 unit....

You win I give you 5k betpoints...I win, you do not post one single time for 2 months....you can login to get your daily points but ZERO posting....

Sup?
    I accept. Contest starts in the 2021-2022 European Season when major leagues start. I don't bet the summer leagues. Mid to End of August. Hopefully SBR can set it up in their contests so we can be picking from the SB Book using same lines.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I accept. Contest starts in the 2021-2022 European Season when major leagues start. I don't bet the summer leagues. Mid to End of August. Hopefully SBR can set it up in their contests so we can be picking from the SB Book using same lines.
    LOL....So you only bet those....I will bet whatever, so we can't start now??? IS this a form of backing down?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paver tough to beat

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Fukin guy.... we might be dead before that shit starts.....

Whatever....it is what it is...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

LOL....So you only bet those....I will bet whatever, so we can't start now??? IS this a form of backing down?
    Talk to SBR. I will do a contest with what is offered at the SBR Book. This contest will be like all the other contests SBR does like for MLB where there is a timestamp of the bet. Not sure if they are going to have anything else for the summer besides MLS.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Morino is a well established attorney and can beat any investigation on SBR..

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Talk to SBR. I will do a contest with what is offered at the SBR Book. This contest will be like all the other contests SBR does like for MLB where there is a timestamp of the bet. Not sure if they are going to have anything else for the summer besides MLS.
    OMG dude....You are making this complicated. All we have to do is pick a bet.....

To make this much easier....We can ONLY use Pinnacle lines since neither of us can bet there.....Copy and Paste the play and it is good as long as we do it before the match starts... I don't give a fuk if you have different odds if you actually bet the match, This is strictly a contest to get you to go away for 2 months. (you can still play poker and contests and shit, just don't post)

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

OMG dude....You are making this complicated. All we have to do is pick a bet.....

To make this much easier....We can ONLY use Pinnacle lines since neither of us can bet there.....Copy and Paste the play and it is good as long as we do it before the match starts... I don't give a fuk if you have different odds if you actually bet the match, This is strictly a contest to get you to go away for 2 months. (you can still play poker and contests and shit, just don't post)
    When you get to 72,544 posts you can dictate the rules. I don't have time to look at pinnacle lines. The lines can only be from SBR Book with a timestamp. And no one can see each others plays like all contests at SBR.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Worse than CNN. Fake news.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

When you get to 72,544 posts you can dictate the rules. I don't have time to look at pinnacle lines. The lines can only be from SBR Book with a timestamp. And no one can see each others plays like all contests at SBR.
    Pavy you're more of a posting whore then me over the years. Holy smokes! Just saw that now. SBR DEGEN RSPK PAVY!!!

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

penetrating clown....I said a Soccer contest...not just the bullshit major leagues that SBR offers...Jesus fuking christ....

Some one help me...am I wrong here?

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    He is good to fade but doesn't bet real money.
    You are a dumb shit

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Funny you’re out of line man go get laid

We got games

Buena Onda
    Buena Onda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Well we had it so many complaints regarding this guy on various issues

I am in hot water somewhat with execs for protecting him and blowing him up to be a star here

I have no idea what will come of this, possible banning if guilty

SBR Genie running investigation, I got kicked off being a judge and Jury on this issue like I am usually on most cases.

Anyway let's see what happens
    Execs?

Buena Onda
    Buena Onda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

I've noticed lately that the number of posts you have is supposed to mean you have more clout or more knowledgeable about anything and everything. I do not mean this in a demeaning way at all, but seriously when I see someone has 70,000 + posts on any forum, I don't care if you've been a member there for 100 years, to me, all I see is that this person has absolutely no life whatsoever and that you are a VERY, VERY lonely person. Check yourself before being so proud of this fact. Just my opinion, but what the hell could I POSSIBLY know about ANYTHING considering I only have less than 100 posts. I most be a total, complete fuckking moron.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Buena Onda View Post
    I've noticed lately that the number of posts you have is supposed to mean you have more clout or more knowledgeable about anything and everything. I do not mean this in a demeaning way at all, but seriously when I see someone has 70,000 + posts on any forum, I don't care if you've been a member there for 100 years, to me, all I see is that this person has absolutely no life whatsoever and that you are a VERY, VERY lonely person. Check yourself before being so proud of this fact. Just my opinion, but what the hell could I POSSIBLY know about ANYTHING considering I only have less than 100 posts. I most be a total, complete fuckking moron.
    I barely read half of this shit, but the bottom line is he doesn't want to go away any time soon so he delayed the challenge to EUROPE only

Guy is an ass clown and everyone knows it... NOW...IF he has the balls to start now....hell I am in as exactly as stated...

Up to him to back down or step up...I am sure 99% o the forum would love to see him gone for 2 months...

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Until then... I am done posting in this thread until he accepts like he challenged...

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Mr. Racer has little time for insults or insolent behavior

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Pavy, Morino, many others just a bitch
    People who insult posters from behind a screen have issues.

.... the goof who insults posters from behind the screen but kisses ass IRL, those are the truly sad cowards...
    You are the quintessential example of a phony internet Warrior, totally respectful and complacent when I met you, but easily triggered and wildly overconfident when a safe distance from me.
    sad, pal.

Good Luck with your picks today.
    Points Awarded:

goduke gave Jayvegas420 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

leovegas
    leovegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

dumb shit

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by Buena Onda View Post
    Execs?
    Mike Hunt
    Heywood Jablowme