Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

if you're fully vaccinated

If you're fully vaccinated.

You can eat this carrot dangling from a string.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

More than a carrot you can also get free doughnuts, beer, and entered in to a lottery! Kinda like the drug dealer on the corner saying the first taste is free man.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19213

What if you guys that did not get get a shot and depend on everybody else to make America safe would take some of these carrots and stick them up your ass!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

And if you're not you're gonna get covid. Most likely you'll be OK. Like laying that -800 ML fave. Good luck. I'll pass.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    What if you guys that did not get get a shot and depend on everybody else to make America safe would take some of these carrots and stick them up your ass!
    Thinning of the herd. Within a few weeks just about all of the deaths will be Darwin Award worthy.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1634

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Thinning of the herd. Within a few weeks just about all of the deaths will be Darwin Award worthy.
    But only weak old people die so well be fine

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    But only weak old people die so well be fine
    How do you define old? 115,000+ Americans under age 65 have died from covid. At least.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

How do you define old? 115,000+ Americans under age 65 have died from covid. At least.
    This is about vaccinated people afraid of people with no masks. Why are they afraid?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    This is about vaccinated people afraid of people with no masks. Why are they afraid?
    I agree with that. Vaccinated shouldn't be afraid. I'm not afraid for myself. I'm "afraid" for the unvaccinated. But pretty soon, I'll lack sympathy for any of them that get sick.

I agree with the mask mandate lifting, although I would have waited a few more weeks. Vaccine only became 100% available April 19. So figure another week to get shot 1. Then 5 or 6 weeks depending on brand. Should have waited for June 1 or so. That's when I'll only be interested if a vaccinated person dies from covid. Only mortality number I'll care about. In the US anyway. Time to ship some doses overseas to those who want it.
    Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave d2bets 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BuckyOne gave d2bets 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

And if you're not you're gonna get covid. Most likely you'll be OK. Like laying that -800 ML fave. Good luck. I'll pass.
    It's not at all like laying that -800 ML fave and you know it.

That's the big difference between the left and the right. The right actually believes in what they say, wrong or right. The left will say anything to get the ends they want.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    It's not at all like laying that -800 ML fave and you know it.

That's the big difference between the left and the right. The right actually believes in what they say, wrong or right. The left will say anything to get the ends they want.
    Getting the vaccination is a freeroll. You're gonna be fine if you get it. If you don't, you'll probably be fine, but ya never know. I always take the freeroll, even if it's on a huge longshot.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It's your priviledge to not get the vaccine. But the theory of evolution will get you when the survival of the fittest propels a species. The thinning of the herd from anti-vaxxers is a good thing for future generations because they don't need to reproduce more dumb humans.

dlowilly

Getting the vaccination is a freeroll. You're gonna be fine if you get it. If you don't, you'll probably be fine, but ya never know. I always take the freeroll, even if it's on a huge longshot.
    It isn't a freeroll at all. There are documented side effects and plenty of unknowns about these vaccines. I am not an anti vaxxer, nor am I anti vax with this. I'm just saying it isn't a freeroll. It makes sense for the elderly or unhealthy but not for a healthy young or middle aged person. Add to that the "experts" have repeatedly lied, misinformed us, or been wrong about so much surrounding this.
    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It's your priviledge to not get the vaccine. But the theory of evolution will get you when the survival of the fittest propels a species. The thinning of the herd from anti-vaxxers is a good thing for future generations because they don't need to reproduce more dumb humans.
    People aren't more fit because they blindly obey government agencies and employees who have repeatedly made mistakes with this. I don't think you really understand what evolution is.
    Points Awarded:

PharaohUB gave dlowilly 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    It isn't a freeroll at all. There are documented side effects and plenty of unknowns about these vaccines. I am not an anti vaxxer, nor am I anti vax with this. I'm just saying it isn't a freeroll. It makes sense for the elderly or unhealthy but not for a healthy young or middle aged person. Add to that the "experts" have repeatedly lied, misinformed us, or been wrong about so much surrounding this.

People aren't more fit because they blindly obey government agencies and employees who have repeatedly made mistakes with this. I don't think you really understand what evolution is.
    Trust me I know how evolution works:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...isoning-death/

A man thought aquarium cleaner with the same name as the anti-viral drug chloroquine would prevent coronavirus. It killed him.

BuckyOne

[QUOTE=d2bets;30270669]I agree with that. Vaccinated shouldn't be afraid. I'm not afraid for myself. I'm "afraid" for the unvaccinated. But pretty soon, I'll lack sympathy for any of them that get sick.

Well said! I get the feeling that the anti-vaccinated people celebrate every time a vaccinated person dies. The solution is there - we could do it - wipe out Covid - but, it looks like Covid is going to have to wipe itself out - infect every un vaccinated person until they are either dead or have immunity.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

It’s bizarre how most of the world and half our country puts politicians/lawmakers and doctors on a pedestal when it comes to Covid. First of all what exactly is the skill set of a politician ? They are professional liars and manipulators and most work for corporate interests and not for you. They wouldn’t be where they are if they weren’t. As for doctors. Knowing how to do heart surgery does not make you an expert at a novel virus. Not only has the medical community been wrong over and over during Covid they have gotten things wrong over the course of human history. It is mind blowing that anyone at all would not be skepitcal of this vaccine. Sure go ahead and weigh your risk factors and make the decision for yourself. But if you think that strongly that anyone who questions the vaccine is complete moron then it is you that is brainwashed and deciding not to use your brain. It is much easier to blindly follow the herd than it is to participate in independent thought.
    Last edited by PharaohUB; 05-15-21 at 08:42 PM.
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave PharaohUB 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dlowilly

Trust me I know how evolution works:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...isoning-death/

A man thought aquarium cleaner with the same name as the anti-viral drug chloroquine would prevent coronavirus. It killed him.
    1)What does that have to do with making a calculated decision based on a cost/benefit analysis about a vaccination for a virus with a very low fatality rate ?

2)They were Dems

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

Nice theory but in the real world it works the exact opposite of what you just said.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Underlying issues?? Guarantee 70%+ were over weight according to American guidelines. What really killed them??

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

can't you just say that you identify as vaccinated?

BuckyOne

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Underlying issues?? Guarantee 70%+ were over weight according to American guidelines. What really killed them??
    They could have enjoyed many more years of life

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

As a kid I was vaccinated for Polio, Measles, Smallpox, and I think mumps or some other things. I also remember getting Tetanus shots/boosters, and Tuberculous shots/boosters.
    I remember having to get a TB test in order to work at a fast food restaurant when I was a teenager.
    Around 30 I had an accident at work and had to have a small surgery and had quite a few stitches, and they gave me a tetanus shot.

As an adult over 40 they've pushed the yearly Flu ones on me, I've had a shot twice - don't think I've had the actual flu except once in my life. I get yearly colds when weather makes drastic changes between seasons from fall to winter, and again from winter to spring, but those are tolerable.
    Once when I turned 40 - because they made it sound like I had one foot in the grave and I should really really be getting a flu shot. And I had one last fall after me surgery. Plus a whooping cough(?) shot/vaccine.

I also remember back around 04-05, i was donating, aka selling, my plasma for extra money for a short bit. And they were offering anyone that got a rabies vaccine an extra $100 plus another extra $5 on their next 8 or so donations, and I was one of few people to take up the offer.

I just recently got my 1st Pfizer dose, and due back for 2nd around end of May.

After all these years I'm still considered perfectly healthy. Maybe a little mental, but body, organs, blood, is considered in good shape.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

I have to laugh at the people that use the "overweight" as an excuse for the people that died. Going by the US health guidelines, damn near 75% of the country is "overweight." Heck, I'm considered obese. Yet people tell me I carry me weight well, and that's from doctors.
    Going by the guidelines for my age and height I'm supposed to weigh between 145-170(maybe 175) which would make me a skinny azz sick-looking dude.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    They could have enjoyed many more years of life
    Maybe they weren't really enjoying their lives?? Do we really know how happy they were inside from other ailments?

What people should be pissed off about is... the COVID thing was planned. lol Don't act like it just escaped from some lab.... or some sh#$ and it effected people. lol Should be a class action lawsuit against New World Order. lol

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    I have to laugh at the people that use the "overweight" as an excuse for the people that died. Going by the US health guidelines, damn near 75% of the country is "overweight." Heck, I'm considered obese. Yet people tell me I carry me weight well, and that's from doctors.
    Going by the guidelines for my age and height I'm supposed to weigh between 145-170(maybe 175) which would make me a skinny azz sick-looking dude.
    Just hypothetically saying... high weight leads to cholesterol issues etc. The average American should get lab work once a year to check CBC and Comprehensive Metabolic Panel... majority of the world is scared to see the results. Also scared of a poke to get blood drawn.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Were talking 400 pld geezers with diabetes. Not normal people

BuckyOne

Just hypothetically saying... high weight leads to cholesterol issues etc. The average American should get lab work once a year to check CBC and Comprehensive Metabolic Panel... majority of the world is scared to see the results. Also scared of a poke to get blood drawn.
    I agree with you on this point. A lot of things can start going wrong at age 55.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Maybe they weren't really enjoying their lives?? Do we really know how happy they were inside from other ailments?

What people should be pissed off about is... the COVID thing was planned. lol Don't act like it just escaped from some lab.... or some sh#$ and it effected people. lol Should be a class action lawsuit against New World Order. lol
    TheMoneyShot et al,
    Plaintiff

v.

New World Order,
    Defendant

Verified Complaint for Planned Covid-19

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

As a kid I was vaccinated for Polio, Measles, Smallpox, and I think mumps or some other things. I also remember getting Tetanus shots/boosters, and Tuberculous shots/boosters.
    I remember having to get a TB test in order to work at a fast food restaurant when I was a teenager.
    Around 30 I had an accident at work and had to have a small surgery and had quite a few stitches, and they gave me a tetanus shot.

As an adult over 40 they've pushed the yearly Flu ones on me, I've had a shot twice - don't think I've had the actual flu except once in my life. I get yearly colds when weather makes drastic changes between seasons from fall to winter, and again from winter to spring, but those are tolerable.
    Once when I turned 40 - because they made it sound like I had one foot in the grave and I should really really be getting a flu shot. And I had one last fall after me surgery. Plus a whooping cough(?) shot/vaccine.

I also remember back around 04-05, i was donating, aka selling, my plasma for extra money for a short bit. And they were offering anyone that got a rabies vaccine an extra $100 plus another extra $5 on their next 8 or so donations, and I was one of few people to take up the offer.

After all these years I'm still considered perfectly healthy. Maybe a little mental, but body, organs, blood, is considered in good shape.
    Good Job kid...

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11842

Rabies vaccine? Unless you were traveling somewhere outside the USA where rabies is actually an issue, sounds like they were just using you as a guinea pig for some sort of rabies vaccine trial to test for safety. Anything to pad the bankroll though I suppose.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

High cholesterol was made a thing so big pharma could make money selling statin drugs. Some of the healthiest best functioning people have medium/high cholesterol levels.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    High cholesterol was made a thing so big pharma could make money selling statin drugs. Some of the healthiest best functioning people have medium/high cholesterol levels.
    It's all a scam, bro.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

It's all a scam, bro.
    Can you make a counter argument? In this thread we have a poster telling another poster good job for getting rMNA therapy for a virus that he has such a miniscule chance of dieing from it is almost non existent. No not everything is a scam but not everything is a catastrophe that everyone should be fearful of either.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Can you make a counter argument? In this thread we have a poster telling another poster good job for getting rMNA therapy for a virus that he has such a miniscule chance of dieing from it is almost non existent. No not everything is a scam but not everything is a catastrophe that everyone should be fearful of either.
    I agree. I'm not afraid of the covid-19 vaccine.

I do agree that clean, healthy living is better than popping all kinds of pills. I don't take any pills (aside from ambien for sleep - worth it to me).

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

I drink beer daily

That kills any coronavirus
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RockBottom

1234 ... Last