BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

After that 10k I won last month I’ve just been giving it back & I really can’t afford that. I don’t know what I’m gonna do men long term to make money my health is deteriorating as we speak & I have zero confidence right now picking winners. My mental state is weak & fukked too I’m way too sober everyday & I want to start numbing this pain both physically & mentally. I’m really in a bad spot, this forum has like been an open diary for me the last few months & I appreciate the posters who’ve been there for me to stay positive. I need to get these negative & daily suicidal thoughts out of my head it’s a real struggle. 2-11 last 13 $-4,256 in this thread DO NOT TAIL ME !!!
    Last edited by BeatTheJerk; 05-11-21 at 04:04 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I say this every day forget gambling you can’t win you have to figure another way out to make money

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I say this every day forget gambling you can’t win you have to figure another way out to make money
    Fukk off dumb shit.

jjgold

Jerky just think of all the money you would of had if you never gambled like the rest of us

NOBODY WINS

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

day by day is all you can do. use the forum as you have been to help you. we are all in this gambling world together.

jjgold

80% of disposable income should be invested long term market

20% anything else you like

All I do i try to help

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

You will bounce back Jerky.

BeatTheJerk

Jerky just think of all the money you would of had if you never gambled like the rest of us

NOBODY WINS
    I’m up over 200k in 2 decades JJ Gold I lived off my winnings 4-5 years in the last 20. Having said that since my mind is hooked on the sports market & betting it has took my motivation to really pursue anything else in life even with my small success over the years. I have no more fall back career anymore because my physical health & that is why I’m in panic mode.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    day by day is all you can do. use the forum as you have been to help you. we are all in this gambling world together.
    Amen I’m thankful I have a number of you guys here to keep me a float.

jjgold

Relax take a few steps back
    Address back issues 1st

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I’m up over 200k in 2 decades JJ Gold I lived off my winnings 4-5 years in the last 20. Having said that since my mind is hooked on the sports market & betting it has took my motivation to really pursue anything else in life even with my small success over the years. I have no more fall back career anymore because my physical health & that is why I’m in panic mode.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Jerky this sounds dumb but if you are able to walk just put your headphones on and go outside

a 25 minute walk can do wonders for your mental state

we got you Jerky
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222, and pologq

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Jerky this sounds dumb but if you are able to walk just put your headphones on and go outside

we got you Jerky
    Yeah I do that nearly everyday Manny. I also try & go to the gym 3 days a week to lift light machine weights. I’m as active as can be. I can’t play 18 holes of golf unless I have perc or blow my back gives out mid round. I still can do many things just can’t do them for long periods of time. I can play tennis for about an hour, but I can no longer play pick up basketball games.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Yeah I do that nearly everyday Manny. I also try & go to the gym 3 days a week to lift light machine weights. I’m as active as can be. I can’t play 18 holes of golf unless I have perc or blow my back gives out mid round. I still can do many things just can’t do them for long periods of time. I can play tennis for about an hour, but I can no longer play pick up basketball games.
    Yeah me neither. getting old. last time I Played got run off the court by 20 year olds. could not keep up sucks but is what it is. Hang in there BTJ.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 873

Jerky- 1 game a day like you told me. $200-$500 max. Small goals.... add up to big goals.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post

we got you Jerky
    this is good advice for anyone.

do not underestimate the power of a good walk.

BeatTheJerk

this is good advice for anyone.

do not underestimate the power of a good walk.
    Yes I agree. Can I make a drink & go for a walk ? Or do I need a clear head lol

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Jerky- 1 game a day like you told me. $200-$500 max. Small goals.... add up to big goals.
    Ok you’re right let me focus here. I’ll have one play later & one play only my budget allows me to bet 1,000 on it. I’m gonna scan the fuckin’ card like never before

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Yeah me neither. getting old. last time I Played got run off the court by 20 year olds. could not keep up sucks but is what it is. Hang in there BTJ.
    Yeah shit sucks, you hang in there too.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Yeah shit sucks, you hang in there too.
    Thx

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I'm not going going to bullshit around and say never to late to learn something new and start a career because Im not fukkin doing that either

Day by day

Health is 1st so whatever ************ (cards of the credit variety) you have need to go towards that

Id suggest looking into a work from home call support job...some offer benefits and you will atleast have a small income on the side of the gambling

I saw a video about 15years ago on gambling and how 1 loss is equal to 2 wins in your mind in terms of happiness (poker video). So Id say focus on the health, applying for phone support jobs then GRINDING sports

jjgold

Rudy good advice

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I'm not going going to bullshit around and say never to late to learn something new and start a career because Im not fukkin doing that either

Day by day

Health is 1st so whatever ************ (cards of the credit variety) you have need to go towards that

Id suggest looking into a work from home call support job...some offer benefits and you will atleast have a small income on the side of the gambling

I saw a video about 15years ago on gambling and how 1 loss is equal to 2 wins in your mind in terms of happiness (poker video). So Id say focus on the health, applying for phone support jobs then GRINDING sports
    Thanks for the mention, & I’ve thought about doing this my self, but at the end of the day. I’m not a fuckin’ salesmen, I’m a gambler. Having said that maybe I need to adapt lol.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

And yet, as one of the worst gamblers in here, you do not take your own advice.

pologq

Thanks for the mention, & I’ve thought about doing this my self, but at the end of the day. I’m not a fuckin’ salesmen, I’m a gambler. Having said that maybe I need to adapt lol.
    you can be support without selling. plenty of call center positions work from home now so those companies save overhead. this is good advice by rudy.

BeatTheJerk

you can be support without selling. plenty of call center positions work from home now so those companies save overhead. this is good advice by rudy.
    I just applied to like 5 call support jobs via internet since I read this. I’m willing to give it a try if I can stay home & do it.

BeatTheJerk

Now back to the card.

BeatTheJerk

Colt Brennan dead @ 37. I use to love this guy 15 years ago watching those late night shootouts with his team back then. I remember cracking the top 15 one year winning back to back 10 plus win seasons if I remember correctly. The guy was an alcoholic who was getting arrested a couple times last year for dis-orderly conduct while intoxicated. Not a heavy drug user I believe and there’s no word on how he died exactly but his life was definitely on a downward spiral kind of like my own
    Last edited by BeatTheJerk; 05-11-21 at 10:02 PM.

BeatTheJerk

That guy made me money back in the motherbleepin’ day RIP

BeatTheJerk

I really wanted to just play one but I really like these two after studying the card & watching CBS SportsLine for 6 hours. I’m loyal to CBS SportsLine as a former employee customer service rep for their fantasy sports nearly 20 years ago. I’m also a life member for their picks & daily analysis they have decent cappers & computer models to read & help form an opinion on a game.

Heat -120

Angels +144
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave BeatTheJerk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

After that 10k I won last month I’ve just been giving it back & I really can’t afford that. I don’t know what I’m gonna do men long term to make money my health is deteriorating as we speak & I have zero confidence right now picking winners. My mental state is weak & fukked too I’m way too sober everyday & I want to start numbing this pain both physically & mentally. I’m really in a bad spot, this forum has like been an open diary for me the last few months & I appreciate the posters who’ve been there for me to stay positive. I need to get these negative & daily suicidal thoughts out of my head it’s a real struggle. 2-11 last 13 $-4,256 in this thread DO NOT TAIL ME !!!
    Come on Jerky, snap out of it. You got enough to worry about here don't let the losing streak get to your emotions, keep it seperate, this is business.

Don't play golf with you back like it is, it's terrible for that. Don't take steps backwards as time is your best friend to get the flare ups down.

Two good breaths in with your nose, one longer breath out with your mouth bro. Get some dank, and try to order some of these.

I think they used to be 100mg, but drink one or two of these and you'll be cooler than the other side of the pillow...

https://habitcbd.com/product-category/cbd-water/

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Come on Jerky, snap out of it. You got enough to worry about here don't let the losing streak get to your emotions, keep it seperate, this is business.

Don't play golf with you back like it is, it's terrible for that. Don't take steps backwards as time is your best friend to get the flare ups down.

Two good breaths in with your nose, one longer breath out with your mouth bro. Get some dank, and try to order some of these.

I think they used to be 100mg, but drink one or two of these and you'll be cooler than the other side of the pillow...

https://habitcbd.com/product-category/cbd-water/

Send me some good Dank in the mail pal, those drinks are real expensive lol. I appreciate the pick me up, been getting real down on my losing days as of late.

BeatTheJerk

I need to stop crying like a bitch on this forum I’m probably ruining my rep.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I need to stop crying like a bitch on this forum I’m probably ruining my rep.

Our shit bucket can only hold so much Jerky and there are only so many ways to empty it.

You're all good here pal. Shit, I just posted this earlier today...

I've tried not to bitch about it too much but I'm running our of painkillers and can't take em as I need em am getting neuritis on the right side now too, though not as bad, after burning that side last Thurs. Pk's only thing that helps.

Left side still on fire.

I've really pushed the limits here on what I can handle. I think I've taken a few years off my life with the stress I've put myself through the last couple of weeks. And I'm still enduring it. Bad neuritis is one thing, but bilateral?

Fawk.

I need to find this guy, and find him soon, I'm not sure how much more of this I can take...

So I feel you pal, I hear every word.

RudyRuetigger

I just applied to like 5 call support jobs via internet since I read this. I’m willing to give it a try if I can stay home & do it.
    good job bro

i dont like selling either

technical support is good though

RudyRuetigger

Our shit bucket can only hold so much Jerky and there are only so many ways to empty it.

You're all good here pal. Shit, I just posted this earlier today...

So I feel you pal, I hear every word.

Damn bro, weve all been struggling it seems

Hope you feel better soon

Points Awarded:

KVB gave RudyRuetigger 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 10111213141516 ... Last