sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4449

most chicks are up for fng on that website or what , a little time consuming i guess

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

A few hundred extra pounds

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

***** POF Intro Letter *****

Hey Brandy How’s it going? I noticed in your profile that you like reading suspense novels and I just wanted to tell you that I’m a huge Stephen King fan! LOL I thought that was so cool! Dreamcatcher is my favorite novel! What’s yours? By the way let me tell you a little more about myself...

I'm a business owner. I enjoy crunching numbers... figuring out formulas... and
    patterns. Everyone wants to win in life... and so do I. I'm very modest in
    appearance and very sociable. I'm not afraid to talk to anyone... but I'm also not
    an open book to just anyone. I enjoy fine dining, comedy clubs, and places which
    inspire you.

As a hobby I do enjoy learning more about casting/acting/modeling/print. One of my
    friends got me involved a few months ago and it's quite interesting. I just enjoy
    the business side of it. I also enjoy eating right, working out, and staying
    healthy.

I believe when you’re with the right person you will feel a sense of ease. It's a good feeling
    to have. Your smile is very warm and elegant. You seem very playful and easy going
    as well. That's the type of person I want to get to know

Well, I think I talked your ear off long enough. LOL If you feel there’s a connection please feel free to email me back. If not, best of luck to you on POF. You’re a real gem! Take care.

The Money Shot

1. Always try to use the person’s name of who you’re writing to. If they don’t have a name or you are unsure try to find a nickname. If you can’t find a name anywhere try to make up a funny introduction like. (If they have blue eyes) Hey Miss Blue eyes How’s it going? Girls like cute things like that and right from the start they believe the message was intended for them.

2. Find something in there profile that you can zero in on. Like if the person’s profile says something like “I enjoy reading books about mystery and suspense.” Then the next line should say “I’m a huge Stephen King fan!” Even though you don’t give a rats a#$ about Stephen King or reading for that sake. You’re just trying to get the chicks guard down a bit.

3. Your 2nd paragraph should be easy enough because it goes right into a description of yourself. Like a template.

4. I go right into the business side of things. You want to set yourself apart from all the other guys. Women are intrigued with business because it’s a good source of income. She might be money hungry (but what do you care) you just want to get laid anyways. Plus, you just said “business” and you never said what kind of business? She will respond typically with a “What kind of business do you own?” Question.

5. Show yourself a little but be modest. Then in the same phrase sound a little aggressive but also passive. Let her know that you can do it both ways. She might be a real sensitive chick or she might be an aggressive bitch. You don’t know what kind of guy she’s hot for? This way you covered your ground in both areas.

6. Next paragraph I always use the “hobby line” casting/acting etc. It’s true I do know someone who does all of this. You might find a headstrong hoe that may think she’s the next Britney Spears or something? She has to go through you to get to the other person. Also, she might want to be a model? Or perhaps she’s never had a photo shoot before and always wanted to try? It leaves the door open for her imagination. And remember it’s a “hobby” and it’s a neutral comment. You don’t do your hobbies 24/7/365. So if it strokes her the wrong way you don’t do it for a living anyways.

7. 4th paragraph just talk about your inner emotions a little. What are the basics of a meeting or if you met up together? Kind of be neutral. Then add something to describe what you’re viewing from her photos. Is she a crazy chick? Is she doing something funny in her photos? Say something like “You seemed like you were having the time of your life in that one picture! LOL What were you guys doing that night?” Again, it’s a setup question in a way and she must write you back because she only posts pics of “amazing moments” right? So, she’d be flattered of you noticing.

8. Finally, your closing statement should be something simple. Again, be neutral and kind. Don’t be so direct. Let her make the decision in writing you back.

9. One more hint. Always talk with expression. I know it’s not a “guys” way of handling it. But, girls want you to be different. It works for me.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

lol

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Used it years ago. Met one GF on there, and she was nuts. Had one woman threaten to murder me when she was drunk. We were in her backyard having a bonfire. Had another woman freak out on me when I showed up and she kicked me out of her condo immediately. That was a first! Mostly wacko women on there. Crazies! The best one was her having 2 kids and after waking up with her the next day I found out she had 5 kids as they rolled back home early morning.

Gotta love POF. Tread with caution!
    Last edited by hehfest; 05-07-21 at 12:06 AM.
    Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave hehfest 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

wikkidinsane gave hehfest 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Pof is free and you have many nuts. Agree with hehfest

TheMoneyShot

POF is a "has been". Not worth the time anymore. Girls aren't stupid like they used to be. lol

1. People have no care... just hit on them on their FB page. A lot of hoes out there. Love to bang.

2. Snapchat is huge now too. No need to even have a dating profile. Snap a photo... say your place or mine... and it's gold. It's actually easier than before. (Cuts down on all the uglies and fakes) No need to BS with someone for a week. Find out in under a day if they are REAL OR NOT.

TheMoneyShot

What is even more funny... some of these women.... still on dating websites after 8 years have gone by! lol I mean... if you can't find someone to settle down with after 8 years of searching... give it up babe lol something is wrong with you... and it ain't the dude.
    Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave TheMoneyShot 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    What is even more funny... some of these women.... still on dating websites after 8 years have gone by! lol I mean... if you can't find someone to settle down with after 8 years of searching... give it up babe lol something is wrong with you... and it ain't the dude.
    that is funny cause you do same the same women just posting updated pics as the years pass. could it be they are just constantly single? you don't think they are fake?

pologq

POF is a "has been". Not worth the time anymore. Girls aren't stupid like they used to be. lol

1. People have no care... just hit on them on their FB page. A lot of hoes out there. Love to bang.

2. Snapchat is huge now too. No need to even have a dating profile. Snap a photo... say your place or mine... and it's gold. It's actually easier than before. (Cuts down on all the uglies and fakes) No need to BS with someone for a week. Find out in under a day if they are REAL OR NOT.
    facebook messenger is a great thing. use it wisely fellow posters. the money shot knows.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    that is funny cause you do same the same women just posting updated pics as the years pass. could it be they are just constantly single? you don't think they are fake?
    For the most part they are real. They are just addicted to the attention. Psychologically they are all screwed up mentally. It just humors me because... you know... you figure we all go through spurts... like dating 2-3 years straight. It happens. But when you see them 8-10 years later still doing it... lol totally funny.

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post

facebook messenger is a great thing. use it wisely fellow posters. the money shot knows.
    Another secret about an easy chick... watch the times she posts. If she's always responding at odd hours like 1, 2, 3, 4 AM her life is all screwed up... she's a night owl and horny. She probably sleeps all day til 3 to 4PM. Those girls are the easiest... if you have a place of your own... ask her to come over... she'll do it. That's the newest trend I've noticed. Watch when she responds to you.

But if she responds like a normal person lol like never past midnight... at proper hours. She's a good girl with a job lol

Truth be told... Facebook is turning into a meat market. Just start throwing chicks messages... that's why sites like POF... Match are suffering... it's easy to do a friend's request... and start flirting with someone. Way too easy. And you know it's a REAL person for the most part. That's why FB is like the best dating site for a guy who wants to bang.... just check if she's single or not. Open season.
    Last edited by TheMoneyShot; 05-07-21 at 09:30 AM.

wikkidinsane

the chick i met at the time stole 10 dollars from me and didn't even give me a piece of ass. she only suked my did for a while...

wikkidinsane

that shit is just sad

wikkidinsane

For the most part they are real. They are just addicted to the attention. Psychologically they are all screwed up mentally. It just humors me because... you know... you figure we all go through spurts... like dating 2-3 years straight. It happens. But when you see them 8-10 years later still doing it... lol totally funny.

Another secret about an easy chick... watch the times she posts. If she's always responding at odd hours like 1, 2, 3, 4 AM her life is all screwed up... she's a night owl and horny. She probably sleeps all day til 3 to 4PM. Those girls are the easiest... if you have a place of your own... ask her to come over... she'll do it. That's the newest trend I've noticed. Watch when she responds to you.

But if she responds like a normal person lol like never past midnight... at proper hours. She's a good girl with a job lol

Truth be told... Facebook is turning into a meat market. Just start throwing chicks messages... that's why sites like POF... Match are suffering... it's easy to do a friend's request... and start flirting with someone. Way too easy. And you know it's a REAL person for the most part. That's why FB is like the best dating site for a guy who wants to bang.... just check if she's single or not. Open season.
    damn you have this shit down to a science

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

No quality chicks on there. Should call it Plenty of Whales
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ByeShea

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    100% correct. The dude who bought pof years ago... I think 4-5 years ago... how he's still surviving?? I don't know? POF was an absolute gem 10 years ago. Pure trash now. Even the fat girls... like you try to find the prettiest face... and hope they aren't ghetto lol even they know you're scouting them for a BJ lol It's like listen lady... I'm not going to be seen with you in public... so know your role and shut your mouth lol

These bitches keep eating... and eating... and blowing up lol it's ridiculous

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Classic!

TheMoneyShot

nyplayer33

That's hilarious

nyplayer33

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    Hahahaha

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

It's free, and the women who put profiles there are not the shy type because they get a lot
    of messages from the guys. Not something I would use myself, but my almost-80 year old uncle
    does, and he gets women in their 50s and 60s there.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    damn you have this shit down to a science
    themoneyshot is now our dating yoda

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    It's free, and the women who put profiles there are not the shy type because they get a lot
    of messages from the guys. Not something I would use myself, but my almost-80 year old uncle
    does, and he gets women in their 50s and 60s there.
    good for him getting some younger than his age ass

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Moneyshot so good at this he even gets POF members to sign up at SBR, but they don’t seem to want to turn pro.

Just ask Amy from page 30.

Points Awarded:

DiggityDaggityDo gave KVB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Moneyshot so good at this he even gets POF members to sign up at SBR, but they don’t seem to want to turn pro.

Just ask Amy from page 30.

Money, did you ever see this?

Was hilarious

TheMoneyShot

Money, did you ever see this?

Was hilarious
    Yeah... I heard about it... someone showed me the thread. That girl was on a major TRIP or something? lol like I don't even know how she got here? Haven't spoke to her in years. Did you expect anything less from a girl from POF? lol I guess we've confirmed the nut cases!

TheMoneyShot

Just trying to figure out.... what in the world did she GOOGLE.... to get to SBR? It's really mind boggling. Did she like search for herself? lol Type in her credentials? Mind blowing.

DiggityDaggityDo

Just trying to figure out.... what in the world did she GOOGLE.... to get to SBR? It's really mind boggling. Did she like search for herself? lol Type in her credentials? Mind blowing.
    Probably did a google
    image search of herself.

I wish she was still posting

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Yo Money, I miss your POF trip reports. Those were legendary Saloon threads. Resurrect them from the dead pal
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wikkidinsane

TheMoneyShot

Probably did a google
    image search of herself.

lol oh sh#$. I never knew you could do that. You learn something new everyday. That girl was an odd ball. She's the one that did the phone sex thing from her home. That was way before she knew about Chaturbate though lol

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Yo Money, I miss your POF trip reports. Those were legendary Saloon threads. Resurrect them from the dead pal
    Thanks Kahn. This thread made me think of those good ole POF days. lol I can't believe the sh#$ I did. lol I definitely would like to come up with something funny and entertaining again. Hopefully one day it will happen.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Thanks Kahn. This thread made me think of those good ole POF days. lol I can't believe the sh#$ I did. lol I definitely would like to come up with something funny and entertaining again. Hopefully one day it will happen.
    That was hands down one of the best SBR threads of all time.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

tms could write a novel about pof. but id just turn to the pages with pics there too.

speaking of which....wtf.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Probably did a google
    image search of herself.

Yup.

She said she was googling pics of herself and SBR came up.

First 123 Last