RAIDER1223
    RAIDER1223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    They're having technical issues right now. At the moment, a lot of people think their account was deleted also. That's obviously not the case, given the volume of complaints.

It's a shit book, but they don't appear to be stealing your money this time.
    Yep. The only technical issue they are having is claiming that Betsoft slot games have had "glitches" for over 10+ months; giving My Bookie the "reason" they need to seize $210,085.70.

Do you believe me now DontTailMe?

RAIDER1223

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    gets shadier and shadier by the minute with mybookie
    It sure does! Just like claiming that Betsoft slot games somehow had "glitches" for 10+ months when they seized my $210,085.70.

Just another My Bookie excuse to steal a Player's money in a flash.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDER1223 View Post
    Yep. The only technical issue they are having is claiming that Betsoft slot games have had "glitches" for over 10+ months; giving My Bookie the "reason" they need to seize $210,085.70.

Do you believe me now DontTailMe?
    No. Your case obviously has nothing to do with this, and you polluting every thread with yours is getting very annoying. We have different threads for different topics for a reason. If you want player sentiment to remain on your side, I suggest you cut the shit.
    Points Awarded:

SportsBettor74 gave DontTailMe 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsBettor74

RAIDER1223

No. Your case obviously has nothing to do with this, and you polluting every thread with yours is getting very annoying. We have different threads for different topics for a reason. If you want player sentiment to remain on your side, I suggest you cut the shit.
    Cool it champ. No need to be a Big Richard. Focus your energy on the L'sOTD you give out to curb your bookie business.

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

It sure does! Just like claiming that Betsoft slot games somehow had "glitches" for 10+ months when they seized my $210,085.70.

Just another My Bookie excuse to steal a Player's money in a flash.

Stop spamming the thread, jackass.
    Points Awarded:

SportsBettor74 gave Barrakuda 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsBettor74

Diskfreak3
    Diskfreak3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Hi, new to the forum, but find myself in a situation with MyBookie taking a long time to process my payout. Withdraw was requested 4/21 via Bitcoin. I am live chatting everyday and they are saying 24-48 hours. Now its 48-72 hours. I am hearing they are having major technical issues but that is hearsay. Just wondering what can be done as their support team are Robots, useless.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by Diskfreak3 View Post
    Hi, new to the forum, but find myself in a situation with MyBookie taking a long time to process my payout. Withdraw was requested 4/21 via Bitcoin. I am live chatting everyday and they are saying 24-48 hours. Now its 48-72 hours. I am hearing they are having major technical issues but that is hearsay. Just wondering what can be done as their support team are Robots, useless.
    I would file a complaint if they are not responding to you.

Diskfreak3

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    I would file a complaint if they are not responding to you.
    They are responding in the Live Chat, just not getting anywhere. It seems like it's been way too long with the same excuse of system updates. The chatter on the street is a system failure or a hack. Sucks, but 2 weeks seems excessive.

pologq

They are responding in the Live Chat, just not getting anywhere. It seems like it's been way too long with the same excuse of system updates. The chatter on the street is a system failure or a hack. Sucks, but 2 weeks seems excessive.
    sorry i meant if they were not responding to you in terms of a definite payout date or time fram. i didn't mean literally responding. that was my fault for not being clear.

definitely submit a complaint.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9149

There is a bunch of people who's payouts have been sent to incorrect wallet addresses.

I'd guess you are one of the "luckier" ones which was stopped before the problem could happen.

SBR does not have any specific information on exactly what is going on, but I'd suggest you just keep doing what you have been doing and contact them each day or so for an update... and wait it out for now.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

It's more than hearsay. Read this forum. Something majorly wrong is going on over there.

If I were you, I'd be happy that my payout has been stalled and not caught up in whatever this mess is.

Diskfreak3

It's more than hearsay. Read this forum. Something majorly wrong is going on over there.

If I were you, I'd be happy that my payout has been stalled and not caught up in whatever this mess is.
    Thank you guys for the help. I guess waiting it out is the best I can do. Might be lucky too that I'm not any more than knee deep in their 'issues'.

Anyhow, value on the Brewers ML tonight against Philly.

pologq

Thank you guys for the help. I guess waiting it out is the best I can do. Might be lucky too that I'm not any more than knee deep in their 'issues'.

Anyhow, value on the Brewers ML tonight against Philly.
    agree with your pick
    Points Awarded:

PunisherIND gave pologq 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

YOOOOOO i received a manual adjustment into my account!!! THANK YOU SBR!!!
    Last edited by PunisherIND; 05-04-21 at 11:22 PM.

UnderRated2017
    UnderRated2017's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1230

Same here!!! Got my money and they gave me a 10% cash bonus for the trouble and no rollover added. Mybookie actually came thru amazing!! Thank you @optional and SBR!!

RAIDER1223

Quote Originally Posted by UnderRated2017 View Post
    Same here!!! Got my money and they gave me a 10% cash bonus for the trouble and no rollover added. Mybookie actually came thru amazing!! Thank you @optional and SBR!!
    Good for you. Great to hear!

RAIDER1223

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    That's awesome!

RAIDER1223

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    There is a bunch of people who's payouts have been sent to incorrect wallet addresses.

I'd guess you are one of the "luckier" ones which was stopped before the problem could happen.

SBR does not have any specific information on exactly what is going on, but I'd suggest you just keep doing what you have been doing and contact them each day or so for an update... and wait it out for now.
    Hey Optional! Glad to see these two gentlemen get their funds back from My Bookie. Well done.

Am I next for the manual adjustment?

pologq

very good to hear. SBR and Optional well done.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by UnderRated2017 View Post
    SBR coming thru like a boss

Brian Rodriguez
    Brian Rodriguez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Just wanted to report that I received the cash back in my account and a 10% bonus for my troubles. Thanks SBR and Mybookie!

Optional

Great news everyone!!

Pleased to hear MyBookie looked after everyone.

If anyone missed out please let me know and I'll chase it up.

Hey Optional! Glad to see these two gentlemen get their funds back from My Bookie. Well done.

Am I next for the manual adjustment?
    Now this stuff with the wrong bitcoin wallets appears to be sorted out, hopefully yours will be resolved ASAP.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Great news everyone!!

Pleased to hear MyBookie looked after everyone.

If anyone missed out please let me know and I'll chase it up.
    @Optional did myb explain what caused them to send the payouts to the wrong wallets? were they hacked somehow? and also, would you know if the situation has been rectified such that it would be safe to request a payout now? thanks.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Rodriguez View Post
    Just wanted to report that I received the cash back in my account and a 10% bonus for my troubles. Thanks SBR and Mybookie!
    glad to hear all of these positive results

Optional

@Optional did myb explain what caused them to send the payouts to the wrong wallets? were they hacked somehow? and also, would you know if the situation has been rectified such that it would be safe to request a payout now? thanks.
    I don't have any info about why/how it happened.

I'd think if MyBookie will pay out, they must think it is rectified. The costs already are probably quite large.
    Points Awarded:

PunisherIND gave Optional 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

UnderRated2017 gave Optional 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 12