louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

people are nutty af
    Last edited by jtoler; 04-29-21 at 03:38 PM.

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

I've watched the Rogan/Lazar interview four times. I don't think he's lying. Maybe embellishing a bit on a few things but he comes across as pretty genuine. How did he know where and when they were gonna run the flight tests? I don't think that Corbell guy is helping his cause any. He (Corbell) does come across as a bit of a con man but that might just be me.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    @ KVB

In 1989 Bob Lazar revealed to the public that the UFOs possessed by the government were powered by a mysterious "Element 115". Lazar was labelled a nutcase as the scientific community had no knowledge of "Element 115". Until 2003, when a group of Russian scientists managed to lab create this element and it was posted on the periodic table. I'd say 14 years before his time was damned remarkable for Bob Lazar.
    Darpa
    Last edited by The Kraken; 04-30-21 at 09:41 AM.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    I mean its pretty simple

Look at where the pyramids were built....The Great for Example---the geographic coordinates match the speed of light ....there is no coincidence.....NONE lol...
    Whoah whoah whoah

The great pyramid was built thousands of years before modern units of measurement were invented

So does that mean that Copernicus was an alien or alien plant as were all the people who normalized the use of meters?

Come on now
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave dlowilly 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

vivablu
    vivablu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

UFO are bull shit. ITs simply missile tests, and other tests, meteorites, etc. The way things are developing with the release of documents and how world economic forum is planning things, makes believe that they will use alien threat (a fake one obviously) to pass even more sinister policies to take control of the population and to ramp up globalization. There is a reason musk, bezos, gates etc are creating their own space programs with building rockets and stuff. They can simply tell whatever to the sheeps in earth claiming they saw it or captured in their satellite in another galaxy or far away in solar system adn push it as a threat to invade even more of your privacy and to control all aspects of your life. considering how the sheeps fell for corona, its will be very very easy.
    Points Awarded:

jtoler gave vivablu 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

First 123