ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

What's the opinion on the Vaccines?

If it's Optional...do u pass?

My opinion is that I only put something in my body if I'm absolutely convinced that it will improve my health. Otherwise, I'll pass.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 466

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    If it's Optional...do u pass?

My opinion is that I only put something in my body if I'm absolutely convinced that it will improve my health. Otherwise, I'll pass.
    Same here I don't trust this vaccine because Trump fast tracked it and probably took some sketchy deals to allow it to go thru. Also Tiffany Dover dying on television right after getting the shot didn't help.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

If the government won't mandatory for military my guess is there's a reason

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Why are degenerate gamblers antivax? Shit blows my mind. Lotta scientists on this site

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

If its optional? WTF, no one can make any American take it
    This is a gene therapy with all kinds of weird stuff in it, I mean why the penetrate is there jellyfish parts in there

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

probably cause Trump mated with them

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Why are degenerate gamblers antivax? Shit blows my mind. Lotta scientists on this site
    you don't have to be a scientist to be a sceptic...

Thunderground
    Thunderground's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

If only this was a poker game...

It was never approved by the FDA and was never tested on animals, meaning that people are the guinea pigs. Animal testing with previous mRNA vaccines did kill almost all the animals (rats, cats, ferrets). Why are doctors like Andrew Wakefield, Sherri Tenpenny, Dolores Cahill, and experts from the vaccine industry, like Michael Yeadon and Geert van den Bossche, all coming to the same conclusion? And why are none of these people allowed to speak out through the mainstream media, and banned from Youtube and social media? In what world is Bill Gates the doctor for mankind?

All in.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat, and Terrapin Station

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

some people have common sense, some don't

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19225

The 1000 people that die every day? Too bad they did not get a shot!

I would not worry about it. The medicine they give you if you do get sick? Is that safer? I guess you could try to get thru it / see if you could beat it by yourself!

stake1

If you catch the virus? It’s a 99.99% survival rate, so yeah sure give me a gene therapy in advance that has multiple versions: cold, room temperature, multiple boosters, one shot, unknown ingredients, only approved for “emergencies” that people have had extreme side effects from

Zlaniner
    DUB NATION 415
    Zlaniner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13084

​got mine weeks ago feeling great, ready to roll baby !!

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    rMNA therapy is not a vaccine. What blows my mind is how gullible people are because someone has a DR. or MD. In front of their name.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

I've had both my pfizer shots over a month ago. Feel great. I also get my flu vaccine every year, my pneumonia vaccine every few years. And about ready to get the shingles vaccine soon. My parents always made sure us kids were up to date with vaccinations like, measles, chicken pocks, whooping cough etc.
    Just a word to the fruitloops that want to go without. There will be consequences at times especially if your planning on doing any traveling this summer without proof of being vaccinated. Many colleges and universities are telling there students to get vaccinated or stay home this fall.

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    If its optional? WTF, no one can make any American take it
    This is a gene therapy with all kinds of weird stuff in it, I mean why the penetrate is there jellyfish parts in there
    By the looks of your avatar, you've had some weird shyte in your lifetime...

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

All I hear are these “experts” that say the vaccine is safe.

Yet there is a big asterisk with it that says....by the way, down the line if you die, your wife/daughter can’t have kids, any other major issue from it....well sorry, we (the government/vaccine company) are not responsible that.

So there is enough uncertainty there that I’d rather sit on the sideline for now. If I get Covid and am that less than 1% that dies for my age group...well I guess it was my time.

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    If the government won't mandatory for military my guess is there's a reason
    Hey CHUMP, the government left it up to the Top brass in the military to make that decision. Which was the right thing for Biden to do.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    This coming from a guy who got the chicken pox vaccine as a youth and the shingles vaccine as an adult. Do you understand how the human beings immune systems works?
    Points Awarded:

PharaohUB gave edawg 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16291

Got my second dose last week and had no side effects.So im now walking around with out a mask everywhere.Ive always had a whole in my left shoulder from the small pox vaccine of the mid 70s.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1628

Its a risk / reward type of individual decision. At a society level if you work in a populated environment or desire social interaction with those beyond your inner circle its a no brainer. Get the vaccine.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19225

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    If you catch the virus? It’s a 99.99% survival rate, so yeah sure give me a gene therapy in advance that has multiple versions: cold, room temperature, multiple boosters, one shot, unknown ingredients, only approved for “emergencies” that people have had extreme side effects from
    1000 people die every day. 100,000,000 with no shot. But, take that figure every day. 30,000 in a month / 180,000 in 6 months. This will all come from the pool of 100,000,000 un vaccinated people. Your figure might be right for survival % in one day but, if you take it for 6 months or a year it starts to add up.

These 180,000 people do not have to die in the next six months. They could be saved! You are not taking the shot as much for yourself as you are for the pool of people that adds up over time. If the virus starves out / everybody is safe.

It is getting spread day after day by asymptomatic unvaccinated people. The pot just continues to simmer. Eventually, it will run its course but, it is sad to see the massive number of people that die every day because a big portion of America does not care that they die.
    Last edited by BuckyOne; 05-02-21 at 01:09 PM.

stake1

I like Bob Weir's music. Has nothing to do with the fact that all these pharma companies that produced these gene therapies have done so without having to answer, explain or reveal their process to anyone
    Then the shit gets approved for "emergency use". Sure that sounds like a penetrating great idea, especially when you look at the FDA approved drugs they produce that they do get sued over, that had actual animal and human trials and still hurt people anyway

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Chucky and others, you should really watch this video. It's a long video but very informative. It's a waste of time to discuss the matter with people that do not understand how this mRNA jab works or still believing in asymptomatic carrier bullshit.

If you don't have time, just skip to 17:17 mark. That's where he explains how the jab works.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aE1PJPog8Alz/
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave Ghenghis Kahn 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ChuckyTheGoat gave Ghenghis Kahn 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Chucky and others, you should really watch this video. It's a long video but very informative. It's a waste of time to discuss the matter with people that do not understand how this mRNA jab works or still believing in asymptomatic carrier bullshit.

If you don't have time, just skip to 17:17 mark. That's where he explains how the jab works.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aE1PJPog8Alz/
    Bitchuite, is a free speech version of youtube, with the intended purpose of allowing the alt-right to host illegal content and hate speech that has gotten banned everywhere else. And your posting this fukking garbage and taking it as gospel./ WTF is wrong with you.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I won't ever get it....I have a medical exemption anyways..pays to have friends

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

Bitchuite, is a free speech version of youtube, with the intended purpose of allowing the alt-right to host illegal content and hate speech that has gotten banned everywhere else. And your posting this fukking garbage and taking it as gospel./ WTF is wrong with you.
    If you can't see the irony of what you just wrote your brainwashing is now complete.
    Points Awarded:

PharaohUB gave edawg 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

It doesn't matter. It's science. Get one and let's open shit back to ok?

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    If you can't see the irony of what you just wrote your brainwashing is now complete.
    One of the favorites right wing whackos use. " If you can't see the irony" LMFBO...

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Fact of the matter is the vaccine is safer than Covid. So get it or you are a moron, and I won't feel bad for you if you get really sick after declining the vaccine.

I am conservative but that is my opinion.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

5800 fully vaxxed caught Covid post vax.

7% hospitalization rate

33% asymptomatic positives

77 deaths

Stats thru April 15. New stats should be out this week.

The vaxx is horseshit and proven ineffective for more than a couple months.

The masks don't work either.

Your immune system being strengthened by a good dose of vitamins and common sense about sneezing & washing, and general hygiene is all that's going to prevail....

The masks, the closures, the distancing is all politics. Florida proved it to the world.
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave MinnesotaFats 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Thx, Minny.

Was just looking for facts, and u provided it.

I feel fine. Don't feel like I need a vaccine. The mask thing is a complete pile of shit.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Fact of the matter is the vaccine is safer than Covid. So get it or you are a moron,......
    Fact of the matter is the risk is different for everyone, the equation is different for everyone. While some of the old heads here would probably be foolish to forgo the jab, a lot of the 12 year old girls we have running around here don't have too much to gain.

dmm
    dmm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4116

I got the Dolly Parton vaccine.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    Got my second dose last week and had no side effects.So im now walking around with out a mask everywhere.Ive always had a whole in my left shoulder from the small pox vaccine of the mid 70s.
    Please keep wearing your mask the vaccine does not stop you from getting or spreading Covid

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    I won't ever get it....I have a medical exemption anyways..pays to have friends
    I thought you were a Trumper thru and thru Trump told you to get your vaccine didn't he?

12 Last