vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    It’s refreshing to read a picks thread without drama and that doesn’t require five or six recordkeepers.
    Doing good work in here Sportsy!
    Vitterd 24/7. I own this guy

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

You wake up & troll all of my posts, even the ones that you arent mentioned in.

Who owns who?

This is a picks thread...fukk off

vitterd

You wake up & troll all of my posts, even the ones that you arent mentioned in.

Who owns who?

This is a picks thread...fukk off
    You always refer to me or my thread. You’re obsessed. Get help. I destroyed you.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

NBA plays (record: 42-32 [+8.48 Units])

Suns -3.5 (-105)

Vyasports

NBA plays (record: 43-32 [+9.43 Units])

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    Suns -3.5 (-105)
    easy winner

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Deeper into the black.

well done

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

57.3%

Vyasports

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    57.3%
    should have been more than 60%, Sammy. I made some "greedy" plays...just to win some more units.... but we learn...we.....learn....! [in the basketball]

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

im sitting at 53.5%

Vyasports

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Let’s see where you stand after 200 picks

This guy couldn’t hit 60 percent with yesterday newspaper. Trust me.
    Lol
    counting: 3+

Vyasports

He’s finding out it’s not as easy as he thinks.

Lol. Very true!!

You don’t know what winning looks like. The best gamblers in the world hit at my 54-57 range. This is why you run a failing food truck and are alone, overweight with 2 teeth.

You lose constantly along with the food truck guy!! Keep throwing those darts. Nobody has a bigger winning thread than Vitterd. Nobody!!! All you losers can’t keep up!!

I win. You don’t. Bottom line. This idiot thinks 60 percent is easy when the best gamblers in the world never hit 60. That’s how dumb sbr gamblers are. I’m the only one with a winning thread.

You are in my thread constantly

Lmao!! No he didn’t. He hit 12 percent the month before!! He has 80 picks and I have over 200. This is one of the many reasons you’re a dope.

You are boring. Flip those coins today!! At least the Mexican kid posts stupid lame videos with his boredom

You had a losing record up until your coin flips yesterday.

Overall I’m killing everyone here. But I see your need to just use nba!! Lmao. Nice try fraud!

128-106 Vitterd overall!!
    Ok enough attention to this light weight thread. Another guy trying to become Vitterd famous.

128-106. You can’t get near those numbers. Ever. Not even close. You are a 40 percent or lower guy. Total square bettor.
    counting: 14+

Vyasports

You actually don’t know that’s where pros hit. That’s the scary part. You must lose a lot. You sound broke, so that’s a good thing. Nobody getting real hurt.

Wake up, shoot up, talk Vitterd. The life of ArcadeJay

Uh, it was about me. Get control of yourself. I ended you here and accept it. It’s Vitterd sbr.

Here comes taco food truck guy. Get in your roach coach and serve the guys at the plant.

Every post you make is a reference to me. You’re obsessed. I’m the reason you wake up. Besides drugs.
    counting: 19+

Vyasports

Here is your jinx. This guy getting near your thread is death. Plus Sammy with his percentage update. You should ask those guys to get out of your thread. I weathered their mushy storm but it wasn’t easy. GL

Your last 300 posts....292 about me. My last 300 posts....19 about you. Stop mushing pick threads. Just stay out with your 2-23 record. Guy was hot until you stopped in.
    What happened to updated records in this thread? Do we only update after winning days?

I’m killing Jayvegas all over the board again. This could be back to back POTM for me.

It sucks when people do that huh? Good luck on that easy 60 percent. I’m rooting for ya!

Wake up....talk Vitterd. Sleep.

The life of ArcadeJay
    counting: 24+

Vyasports

Vitterd 24/7. ArcadeJay is obsessed. I’m all he thinks about.

Vitterd 24/7. I own this guy

You always refer to me or my thread. You’re obsessed. Get help. I destroyed you.

counting: 27 posts
    Points Awarded:

Jayvegas420 gave Vyasports 27 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Vyasports

NBA plays (record: 43-32 [+9.43 Units])

Orlando Magic +12.5 (-110)

Ending this month with a good percentage (+ units), more plays to come in future. I was not able to post some plays; I targeted 100 plays per month, couldn't reach that number. Due to time zone differences I have to stay awake very very late to analyze the matches & watch live. Thanks all who supported me.

da_hustla
    da_hustla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5301

Good work

vitterd

<br>
    counting: 27 posts<br>
    Jayvegas is talking about me nonstop in your thread. That’s scary shit. You lived in my thread for months trying to make a name off me. Even this thread is built off the vitterd name.

Vyasports

Jayvegas is talking about me nonstop in your thread. That’s scary shit. You lived in my thread for months trying to make a name off me. Even this thread is built off the vitterd name.
    wrong again. and as for the name; all i see is the name whiny ... hmmm that your name from now on then.

vitterd

wrong again. and as for the name; all i see is the name whiny ... hmmm that your name from now on then.
    Weak. Very weak. So many guys use me to become Vitterd famous.

Vyasports

Weak. Very weak. So many guys use me to become Vitterd famous.

counting: 29

vitterd

<br>
    counting: 29<br>
    The thread was created about me and for me. I should be in here more. Like you are in my pick thread. This thread is mine. Without me....it doesn’t exist. Be happy....when people see my name, it gets views.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Great going VYA!

Keep up excellent work

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

some posters can’t post real lines or odds & needed several members to track their record because they are deceitful.
    Vya is keeping an impeccable record of his picks & a flawless count of vitterd’s posts.
    THIS is how you run a picks thread....Non Pros ​Take Note!

vitterd

some posters can’t post real lines or odds & needed several members to track their record because they are deceitful.
    Vya is keeping an impeccable record of his picks & a flawless count of vitterd’s posts.
    THIS is how you run a picks thread....Non Pros ​Take Note!
    My record is perfect and always kept spot on. You know this because you live in my thread. Even with a family emergency this guy is 24/7 Vitterd

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

128-106. You can’t get near those numbers. Ever. Not even close. You are a 40 percent or lower guy. Total square bettor.
    Again, I was not talking to you but… It’s strange that your brain went there. You Posted a record that was barely better than 54%, claimed that VYA would not touch 40% and now his record is better than yours & much higher than 40%, If you are going to constantly post in this thread…at least be willing to admit you were dead wrong about this. Do the right thing and be a man here.

Did you enjoy the 3.5 hours sleep last night???

vitterd

Again, I was not talking to you but… It’s strange that your brain went there. You Posted a record that was barely better than 54%, claimed that VYA would not touch 40% and now his record is better than yours & much higher than 40%, If you are going to constantly post in this thread…at least be willing to admit you were dead wrong about this. Do the right thing and be a man here.

Did you enjoy the 3.5 hours sleep last night???
    You always talk about me. That’s all you post about. His record is after 50 games and last time you mushed him when you touted his record.

He will not be near 60 percent after 200 picks. That’s what this thread is. He won’t be 2-25 like you but he won’t be 60 percent either.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Why would you embarrass yourself with further predictions when you have already humiliated yourself with incorrect and inaccurate predictions. You totally lack accountability and credibility.
    A paid poster has glorified to the point of delusion.
    Go back to bed....You cant possibly post here 100 times per day & expect them all to be home runs.
    Get some sleep pal, & get back to us later when you are semi-coherent.
    thanks.

vitterd

You are 2-25 your last 27. I’m killing it as always. I don’t need 12 hours of sleep like you druggie burn outs. Tend to your family instead of concerning yourself with Vitterd 24/7. I won, you lost. Time to accept that and move on.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

You are 2-25 your last 27. I’m killing it as always. I don’t need 12 hours of sleep like you druggie burn outs. Tend to your family instead of concerning yourself with Vitterd 24/7. I won, you lost. Time to accept that and move on.
    More unsubstantiated lies. I don’t have time to argue with unverified lying non pros today.
    Unlike you I have real money bets on NBA & NHL today. Kentucky Derby wagers & PGA matchups.
    If you wanna continue to rack up your shameful post count here in VYA’s thread, be my guest. We all know your obsessed with this guy.
    I however will check in later to see how VYA is doing, seriously bro, you can’t spend 23 hours at SBR posting ...and sleeping for only three hours, I don’t really like you that much but I don’t want to see anything terrible happened to your health. Catch some Z‘s and we’ll talk later

vitterd

More unsubstantiated lies. I don’t have time to argue with unverified lying non pros today.
    Unlike you I have real money bets on NBA & NHL today. Kentucky Derby wagers & PGA matchups.
    If you wanna continue to rack up your shameful post count here in VYA’s thread, be my guest. We all know your obsessed with this guy.
    I however will check in later to see how VYA is doing, seriously bro, you can’t spend 23 hours at SBR posting ...and sleeping for only three hours, I don’t really like you that much but I don’t want to see anything terrible happened to your health. Catch some Z‘s and we’ll talk later
    You don’t bet real money. You don’t have any. You bet arcade points. And I can post here whenever.....you and vgay have cluttered up my huge winning thread on many days. My health is great but look at yourself. You family is going thru crisis, you look like death.....worry about you and them. This unhealthy Vitterd obsession is way out of control. I do like reading your PM’s with other posters about me though. It’s funny and sad. Get yourself together.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6883

Solid job Vy, nothing hidden in your numbers. Your NBA record is blowing away whiny's record in h2h NBA and it's not even close.

Keep it up man

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    Solid job Vy, nothing hidden in your numbers. Your NBA record is blowing away whiny's record in h2h NBA and it's not even close.

Keep it up man
    Youre such a pathetic pussy. My numbers are spot on and I’m winning more than any poster here for months. He’s not even close to my level in all sports and the record proves. Lying troll.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6883

Youre such a pathetic pussy. My numbers are spot on and I’m winning more than any poster here for months. He’s not even close to my level in all sports and the record proves. Lying troll.
    Not in the NBA, he is kicking your ass and it's not even close. You could only wish your NBA picks were at Vy's level.

Start cappin and stop yappin and maybe one day your NBA picks will be as good as Vy's. He is making you look like a fool. I thought the NBA was one of your strong sports.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    Not in the NBA, he is kicking your ass and it's not even close. You could only wish your NBA picks were at Vy's level.

Start cappin and stop yappin and maybe one day your NBA picks will be as good as Vy's. He is making you look like a fool. I thought the NBA was one of your strong sports.
    How are your picks doing?

I’m killing it. You shrink it to nba which means nothing. Overall is what counts and I’m doing better than any poster here. Fact. Baseball heating up again with a Vitterd sweep!! You know it....you check it every day. Remember you said id be in the red? That was 4 months ago!! Lmao

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Stop getting so upset, your thread is in the black, you are doing very well, in fact you're exceeding expectations. Don't be so insecure, we all still like you but, you can't dispute the numbers... This thread, mathematically is doing much better than yours. And some threads are doing worse... Why don't you go troll those ones?

First ... 345678 Last