Buena Onda
    Buena Onda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

Woman has "Mental Health Crisis" for George Floyd in middle of street

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/blac...174904227.html

Would be such a shame if someone were texting and driving and made her roadkill. Not a damn thing to do with race, just one less fake-ass dipshit in the world.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: fried cheese

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Ironically, if George Floyd would’ve met this idiot in real life, he would’ve beat her, FU##ED her with his undersized c0ck (I saw the video), and then bought crack off of her with a counterfeit $20 bill.....

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

The nerve of these fukks!

Black bitch says “I’m a social worker, you can’t tell me I can’t sit here” What??? You’re in the middle of the fukkin street!!!!

Should have tasered them both!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

The mob rules. The mob convicted Chauvin regardless if you think he deserved what he got. A juror has now admitted this. Everytime the bully wants there way now, they can just threaten to burn down cities, threaten lives, burn down juror and expert homes, etc. Chauvin got screwed over by a pack of cowards. Not saying what he did was right and not saying he's not a POS.....but he didn't get a fair trial. Period. Just wait until it comes to your street since you want to capitulate to everything.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: big joe 1212

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Run this b!tch over

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    Ironically, if George Floyd would’ve met this idiot in real life, he would’ve beat her, FU##ED her with his undersized c0ck (I saw the video), and then bought crack off of her with a counterfeit $20 bill.....
    Floyd held gun to a PREGNO lady's stomach when he robbed her home...lol..WORD

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    The mob rules. The mob convicted Chauvin regardless if you think he deserved what he got. A juror has now admitted this. Everytime the bully wants there way now, they can just threaten to burn down cities, threaten lives, burn down juror and expert homes, etc. Chauvin got screwed over by a pack of cowards. Not saying what he did was right and not saying he's not a POS.....but he didn't get a fair trial. Period. Just wait until it comes to your street since you want to capitulate to everything.
    Kneeing guy was not nerded..thus he could still be a cop

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Any cop at that scene should immediately resign

The humiliation she put them through was actually hard to watch. Every cop there is officially now a cuck

Just wow
    Points Awarded:

Buena Onda gave The Kraken 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16291

Absolutely right every officer in a democratic run city should quit.Watching live patrol last night.They do a crime report.On the Same day Merrick Garland wants a Federal Review into the Minneapolis Pd.There Report was 3 carjackings and 2 murders in one night Friday. Joke Blue Lives Matter!