Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by WireWire View Post
    Officer is going to get off, that's why they already paid them $30 million dollars, to you know "soften the blow" The day that money hit there checking they were saying Floyd WHO?
    I totally believe he'll get off as well. If he had kneeled on anyone or anything but a black man, he would be fukked. Put a young child under his knee, another officer under his knee, an Asian man, Indian woman, White woman, a horse under his knee and Chauvin would already been convicted. If that was a dog Chauvin choked out clearly on the snuff films, he wouldn't even make it to court. Some animal lover would have shot him dead by now. But he picked the right person to suffocate. No one cares about black men. Even the black bystanders didn't care enough to intervene. They sat back and watch a murder. If it was their child or anyone but a black man they would have quickly pushed Chauvin. Michael Vick would have gotten off without jail time if he killed black men instead of dogs.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Los Angeles was like this in the 90s. LAPD were all corrupt and total assholes. Best to just stay under their radar because they were worse than the bad guys.
    Impossible to stay under the radar now w the 3m plate scanner + data base.

They actually track + record your movements too between jurisdictions

It's police state stuff

MinnesotaFats

Defense won big today

Floyd's blood pressure at prior arrest 220/170 or something off the charts due to drug use, had to be rushed to hospital

Witness justified force + training

Called into question the dozens oof spectators adding fuel to fire

....by the way this is exactly what I posted yesterday they'd do to create the reasonable doubt

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I tell him we should get out of the construction zone because cars are zipping by us really close, he says I can't speak. Then as he's writing the ticket I see 2 jeeps go by, not a single kid w a seat belt on so I point it out to him. He says "ya, it's just not your day I guess"
    Not excusing the officers behaviour but what was he supposed to do? He was dealing with your situation. Should he have called his colleagues to pursue those that didnt have the seatbelt on (which means stopping and noting all the number plates and everybody that comes after which could be an endless loop)? By not paying attention as a cop theres a chance of getting yourself killed.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    Not excusing the officers behaviour but what was he supposed to do? He was dealing with your situation. Should he have called his colleagues to pursue those that didnt have the seatbelt on (which means stopping and noting all the number plates and everybody that comes after which could be an endless loop)? By not paying attention as a cop theres a chance of getting yourself killed.
    Use of discretion is the underlying problem w LE today...they don't exercise discretion.

1- don't pull people over in construction zones, it causes more issues and more traffic

2- if you're on 'seat belt patrol' focus on making the biggest impact you can buy emphasizing seat belt use in cars w multiple passengers, so everyone learns and maybe you write a bigger ticket.

Pulling over single dudes doesn't impact anyone

But the police today never exercise discretion or common sense. They get a qouta for speeding, seat belts, dui or tabs and that's what they aim fir then clock out. And by focusing our LE on this, they are wholly unprepared and I'll equipped emotionally or logically to deal w an actual violent confrontation.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave MinnesotaFats 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

its time for the jury to deliberate. final predictions?

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    ?

If people are making decisions predicated by fear
    how can you possibly predict the result?

I'd 1000% of failed jury duty on purpose
    Not going to possibly fukk all my loved ones
    and people around me because I fought to be a
    super duper juror on this super duper jury for
    this super duper individual case

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

The good news is

*Chauvin trial: Biden to deliver remarks after verdict

Who knows what he will say
    All we can surmise is that it will
    be delivered exceptionally well, and be directly from the heart
    without any ulterior motives

*Biden is the one on the left in pic above

MinnesotaFats

I just posted this in PT but Rep Waters remarks were acknowledged as prejudice & inflammatory by the judge and he admitted in court its a valid concern for a mistrial upon appeal

https://m.startribune.com/jury-now-h...oyd/600047627/

wikkidinsane

I heard what waters said and the judge admitted it was abhorrent and the defense can appeal but the judge said he's been telling the jury to stay away from media the whole trial and its no different than. any high profile case. the judge final remarks was telling . He said the opinions of a congresswoman alone doesn't matter. Now I'm going to ask the question again. What will this jury decide?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

He will get a light sentence and then let the burning and looting across the country commence..

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

And you wonder why California is the way it is when this idiot is elected

WinDove
    WinDove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 719

I gave up on following the news to be honest...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by WinDove View Post
    I gave up on following the news to be honest...
    Same here, just a bunch of agenda based rubbish..

MinnesotaFats

I heard what waters said and the judge admitted it was abhorrent and the defense can appeal but the judge said he's been telling the jury to stay away from media the whole trial and its no different than. any high profile case. the judge final remarks was telling . He said the opinions of a congresswoman alone doesn't matter. Now I'm going to ask the question again. What will this jury decide?
    No different?

Because a lot of cases have US Representatives flying in and holding gatherings demanding a verdict or else we will get confrontational and violent! That's normal? That's in the normal course of conduct for a trial lol

No way on this one, that is blatant poisoning of the jury because they were not sequestered. They all have phones, you see the news pop up even when doing an email.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19285

I have always thought juries could not possibly be competent to make these judgements. It is not a 100% certainty of being correct. They were never trained and educated like a judge.

There was never any doubt the verdict would be appealed regardless of the verdict was there?

Appellate courts and Supreme courts are more competent.

-

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

the jury has now been out 6.5 hrs

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    I have always thought juries could not possibly be competent to make these judgements. It is not a 100% certainty of being correct. They were never trained and educated like a judge.

There was never any doubt the verdict would be appealed regardless of the verdict was there?

Appellate courts and Supreme courts are more competent.

-
    Appellate courts are not more competent

3 judge panels 90% go w the trial judges decision

I've got a story, personally happened, that will make your head explode about how incompetent appellate judges can be.

The truth is, Judges are just bookworms

They have very little real world experience

You think Cahill ever set foot on East Lake Street? Ge couldn't walk a day in Chauvins shoes.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

wikkidinsane

a lot of talking went on during trayvon Martin trial by Republicans too. the judge gets to watch all the news but the jurors can't lol. they all watch that shit. so its a silly rule imo. As for as burning shit. Hopefully its not on the scale that lives up to January 6 insurrection. Im sure people would get killed on the scene too instead of being able to fly out and then fbi struggle to make arrests couple months later

wikkidinsane

I think he walks on second degree but gets convicted for 3rd degree murder and 2nd degree manslaughter. he gets 30 years

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

We need a court like this pretty soon.......how about this judge he seems competent:

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

I think he walks on second degree but gets convicted for 3rd degree murder and 2nd degree manslaughter. he gets 30 years
    I think something like this happens as well, he doesn't get the 2nd but either just the 3rd OR Manslaughter or both of those charges is what will happen with a sentence of 10-12 yrs

MinnesotaFats

30 years for manslaughter?? Lol

MinnesotaFats

We have a verdict...330 reading

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Guilty...duh

BuckyOne

Appellate courts are not more competent

3 judge panels 90% go w the trial judges decision

I've got a story, personally happened, that will make your head explode about how incompetent appellate judges can be.

The truth is, Judges are just bookworms

They have very little real world experience

You think Cahill ever set foot on East Lake Street? Ge couldn't walk a day in Chauvins shoes.
    This did not come down to who was telling the truth. The videos were tremendous evidence.

How many more Chauvin’s are on the MPD? Will there be better in field observation of arrests?

And where does it go from here? Calm down or escalation?

MinnesotaFats

This did not come down to who was telling the truth. The videos were tremendous evidence.

How many more Chauvin’s are on the MPD? Will there be better in field observation of arrests?

And where does it go from here? Calm down or escalation?
    I'd say, frankly, this just became the new Miranda.

If you say you can't breath or are in discomfort you'll be uncuffed. Once uncuffed, many will try to run or resist (just seems logical), and It'll lead to more police beatings.

As I've expressed before, I feel all cops are deeply flawed in the head. Minnesota cops are the worse, and the Minny court system is a fukking joke it's so parochial.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

If you say you can't breath or are in discomfort you'll be uncuffed. Once uncuffed, many will try to run or resist (just seems logical), and It'll lead to more police beatings.

As I've expressed before, I feel all cops are deeply flawed in the head. Minnesota cops are the worse, and the Minny court system is a fukking joke it's so parochial.
    pretty sure they can find a middle ground between uncuffing a guy 10 seconds after he says he 'cant breathe' and choking him out with your knee for 9.5 minutes? or he's a novel thought how about just going with the current policy in place? once cuffed, lean them up, who cares if he's still struggling he's cuffed, he aint' f*cking running anywhere and if he does he ain't getting far, probably better than killing a guy and going to prison but what do I know
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave mngambler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Pos criminals will say anything. They cant be trusted. Spot on

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Pos criminals will say anything. They cant be trusted. Spot on

This is not only a war on the Constitution (by Communists), but it is a war on Police now too. Police will have hands tied because thugs will just do anything they want now, and Police are guilty no matter what in libtard states. So, get ready all you libtards.......the thug population won't find your little compliance cute. They will just tear you apart too. You've got it all coming to you pretty soon. You SJW's took this shit way too far. You will regret when you don't have a pot to piss in.

Remember, I said this months ago.....the Communist Bolsheviks have to get Police removed before they can fully take over.....this is just one more major step in that direction. You people better wake the fukk up because Communism is HELL ON EARTH.

I promise you if it gets to a war, I will take down 100 communist sympathizers before I die. 100 to 1.
    Last edited by hehfest; 04-20-21 at 11:01 PM.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave hehfest 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    The good news is

*Chauvin trial: Biden to deliver remarks after verdict

Who knows what he will say
    All we can surmise is that it will
    be delivered exceptionally well, and be directly from the heart
    without any ulterior motives

*Biden is the one on the left in pic above

Are you sure?

BuckyOne

Attorney General of the United States of America is investigating the MPD. They could start by admitting that nobody follows their training manuals and the superiors need to be held accountable for not being on the ball to evaluate in the field performance. Either they do not care or they are just lazy and incompetent or just want to collect all the money they can from tickets and fines. Their little cash cow is severely bloodied up from their greed.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Attorney General of the United States of America is investigating the MPD. They could start by admitting that nobody follows their training manuals and the superiors need to be held accountable for not being on the ball to evaluate in the field performance. Either they do not care or they are just lazy and incompetent or just want to collect all the money they can from tickets and fines. Their little cash cow is severely bloodied up from their greed.
    Maybe they will go after the police chief of over a decade that oversaw all of this stuff

Oh wait....

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Maybe they will go after the police chief of over a decade that oversaw all of this stuff

Oh wait....
    You know how the Chief got his job?

....that's right, he sued the city for discrimination and wound up the chief.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave MinnesotaFats 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 56789 Last