Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I wont ever get the vaccine. Already got the fake virus once and it was nothing.
    How did you get something that was fake? Ive read through a bunch of your posts and I’m guessing you quit school between 5th and 6th grade.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I have reported many neighbors to the PA Dpt Of Health as health hazards to me

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    How did you get something that was fake? Ive read through a bunch of your posts and I’m guessing you quit school between 5th and 6th grade.
    You are bad at guessing.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    You are bad at guessing.
    You ran from a few kids talkin shit on a basketball court, pussy

You might not survive the vaccine

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I have reported many neighbors to the PA Dpt Of Health as health hazards to me
    last 7 days ALLENTOWN residential google searches:

* delicatessan menus- 3%

* j-date mature personals- 6%

* abandoned rock quarries- 91%
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave manny24 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You ran from a few kids talkin shit on a basketball court, pussy

You might not survive the vaccine
    Nope, just smart. A group of thugs around me, what's the point. I don't need to be babies with a ton of vaccine shots. You are soft.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Covid denier dies from virus after hosting illegal gatherings

Hans Kristian Gaarder died in the town of Gran, roughly 40 miles north of Oslo, on April 6, with subsequent tests showing he had coronavirus. The conspiracy theorist, 60, had hosted two illegal gatherings at his barn just days earlier, on March 26 and 27, NRK reported. Several guests have since been infected and passed the virus on to close contacts, the broadcaster added. Police are now working to establish the total number of people in attendance at the events.

Hans Kristian Gaarder died in the town of Gran, roughly 40 miles north of Oslo, on April 6, with subsequent tests showing he had coronavirus. The conspiracy theorist, 60, had hosted two illegal gatherings at his barn just days earlier, on March 26 and 27, NRK reported. Several guests have since been infected and passed the virus on to close contacts, the broadcaster added. Police are now working to establish the total number of people in attendance at the events.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Coronavirus-Denier Ted Nugent Tests Positive For COVID-19: 'I Thought I Was Dying'

I guess his fever wasn't from cat scratch. He got covid. Big anti-vacciner. God has a way to bring justice.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Do you stupid fools realize just how dumb you sound?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    any man who can brave a steam filled room where rock hard cok can poke your eyes out at any given moment certainly isn't afraid of a little measly bat flu with a 99.85 survival rate.......

as "tough guy" gay Gold admits, he can get fukked in the ass and not even know it........

Perverted society for certain. This sounds like Sodom and Gomorrah.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Coronavirus-Denier Ted Nugent Tests Positive For COVID-19: 'I Thought I Was Dying'

I guess his fever wasn't from cat scratch. He got covid. Big anti-vacciner. God has a way to bring justice.
    I pray to Jesus the almighty that all deniers get Covid and their organs shut down one by one. Its all the same people. White supremacist, gun nut preppers that are absolutely incapable of carrying on a reasonable conversation.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm done. LOL. I hope every single dumb fukker (as Donk said already; dumb enough to get the vaxx) that gets the vaccine dies from it within 2 years. Most of them are libtards, pussies, that let women run their lives. They are beta males. And they are the cause of the downfall of the country letting women run their lives like the cucked-out non-alpha male phagots they are.

Please, let this be the depop weapon now to rid the world of filth............
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tommir99

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I pray to Jesus the almighty that all deniers get Covid and their organs shut down one by one. Its all the same people. White supremacist, gun nut preppers that are absolutely incapable of carrying on a reasonable conversation.
    Think Jesus might disregard that one guy. BTW does it apply to blacks and latinos or only white people that stands for their rights? Or how about if your a minority but still agree with the second amendment? Please clarify.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    If you don't get it then no traveling or going to sport events
    Got invited to a wedding where you need a vaccine card to attend

Outdoor no less

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    I'm done. LOL. I hope every single dumb fukker (as Donk said already; dumb enough to get the vaxx) that gets the vaccine dies from it within 2 years. Most of them are libtards, pussies, that let women run their lives. They are beta males. And they are the cause of the downfall of the country letting women run their lives like the cucked-out non-alpha male phagots they are.

Please, let this be the depop weapon now to rid the world of filth............

Each and every liberal should take that vaccine ASAP.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Got invited to a wedding where you need a vaccine card to attend

Outdoor no less
    send back RSVP signed - enjoy the wedding tards we're no longer friends fuk off

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

There is a difference between eating a weeks worth of fat in one sitting and injecting mRNA into your body but hey you get an A for effort.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Wouldn't that be funny if the Buffalo Bills fans penned a later saying just that.

They be like "enjoy the game tards we're no longer friends" then they don't go to the games.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nichola...h=2e4e3f6433d6

...Buffalo Bills To Require Vaccine Passport For Fans, Allowing For Full Capacity At Stadium...
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave KVB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post

He should tell them to shove the vaccine passport up their asses and buy them a strap-on dilldo as the wedding gift!

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6823

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    You sound like a reasonable kind of dude that could carry on a conversation with anyone....in a calm, even-tempered manner. No hate or anger in your response

If this post is any indication of the type person you are, don't expect many to respond to a reasonable conversation request.
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave dustyy 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Covid denier dies from virus after hosting illegal gatherings

Another misleading article. It says he died and that he tested positive for covid. It does not mean he died from covid. People die all the time
    I can’t believe how retarted people are. Literally believe every headline you see. Don’t consider it might be click bait. Must be really easy to be a salesperson these days. So many suckers out there.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

I still don’t understand why people care if others get the vaccine if you are protected with the vaccine.literally doesn’t affect you. Do you care that much about my well being ?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    I still don’t understand why people care if others get the vaccine if you are protected with the vaccine.literally doesn’t affect you. Do you care that much about my well being ?
    No. In this country, when it boils down to it, fukkers only care about themselves. The rest is all talk and bullshit. Hey, worker, you're out sick today. I sure hope you get better. Don't be out too long, I might "replace" your ass. I really care about your well-fukkin'-being as long as you are making me money, or if I'm your supervisor, as long as you are making ME look good to the company.

First 123