Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    That’s art

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    I’ve shown pics before BTJ
    Ok I missed out then too bad for me & my candy eyes.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's a couple more
    But here's the pissed off look right
    after an argument one that I like

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

Fidel_CashFlow

Sorry if was expecting actual "dat ass" pic

Fidel_CashFlow

Seriously where the fukk is SteveK ?

Hasn't logged into to SBR for a month

Fidel_CashFlow

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post

Had some REAL asshole roommates (don't get me started on what miserable pieces of garbage they are) - so first it was a high end hotel then have been surfing Air Bnb's since. Haven't found exactly the right one of those yet. What happens is - even if you like it and want to stay - unless you do it right away they get booked before you extend.
    His last post

If we want to find our beloved leader
    Me thinks this is where we better start
    THE ROOMMATES

Fidel_CashFlow

Nate Diaz just said he'd eventually
    box Jake Paul

THIS is the fight that would be hilarious

None of it will happen if Jake Paul loses
    to Askren though ....

It's only fight I want to see with this odd Triller
    promotion ( a promotion that's already rich as fukk)
    I wanna see Diaz vs Paul more than McGregor
    McGregor has some of the best hands, timing
    precision speed combo in UFC history
    He'd destroy Paul .....

But Diaz

The Stockton Slap with 10 ouncers on?

I gotta see it
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

Fidel_CashFlow

Points Awarded:

DiggityDaggityDo gave Fidel_CashFlow 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

His last post

THE ROOMMATES

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Sorry if was expecting actual "dat ass" pic

She’s very attractive Fidel nice find/score !

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

The KVB MLB Contrarian Fund has picked up...

654 17-Apr CHI +105

All plays are backbone plays

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/AstonishingPhonyBream' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='412'></iframe>

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32267

^
    Like I mentioned before that's Jim "The Anvil's" little girl.

She has very nice milkers.

Where's Daggles?
    My money is on hungover.

stevenash

His last post

THE ROOMMATES
    It could be an act of terrorism and Steve was kidnapped,

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

It's fight night

As bad as the promotion is, I just don't see them having Paul Lose. Askren said as much in the Rome podcast I posted. Askren just getting paid.

I think it's such a poor promotion because of the audience they are reaching, not becasue of ineptitude. The last big event with Tyson only went off because the partnered with Mike Tyson and the Legends Only League.

Triller is an online video streaming platform like TikTok, expanding into boxing.

Now it's their turn to actually run their own Triller Fight Club promotion.

I think this entertainment gig might have some legs to it. I think the fight goes the distance but a Jake Paul knockout might be essential to further the promotion.

Then again, there is more to this promotion that Jake Paul constanty challenging anyone but a boxer, and we can't forget that.

There will be live music tonight and it's also good and bad.

Justin Bieber wil be performing, I'll put that in the bad column.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

But we have a new supergroup making their debut and this might be in the win column.

That Supergroup is Mt. Westmore featuring Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Too $hort and E-40.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Nate Diaz just said he'd eventually
    box Jake Paul

THIS is the fight that would be hilarious

None of it will happen if Jake Paul loses
    to Askren though ....

It's only fight I want to see with this odd Triller
    promotion ( a promotion that's already rich as fukk)
    I wanna see Diaz vs Paul more than McGregor
    McGregor has some of the best hands, timing
    precision speed combo in UFC history
    He'd destroy Paul .....

But Diaz

The Stockton Slap with 10 ouncers on?

I gotta see it
    Would love that one.

Nate Diaz could take some punches.

I posted some new snoop stuff a couple days back, E-40 with this one only 1 month old...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Bettors should never forget ROI and I think I'll get into how that plays into what you can learn from tracking your bets.

Here's the KVB MLB Contraian Fund backbone plays through 13 plays with links. . The current ROI, the +4.44 units/13 inits risked, is .34 or 34%.

The last two triggers were lost in bottom of the ninth walkoffs and notice who score first in the that first loss and who never scored the next game. It's not what they bring, it's how they bring it.

I continue to expect the sideways to downward market and even a win today yields a mere +105. There's are reason for that.

903 16-Apr ARI +180 -1
    Fri -1
    Week 1 0.56
    Week 2 3.91
    Mon -
    Tue 0.81
    Wed 1.16
    Thu -1
    Total 4.44

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/InnocentPracticalFulmar' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='404'></iframe>

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Hey Wolf, room humidity levels I got at about 45%
    But inside box it's averaging 50 to 60 %
    Not going to be too much of a problem
    But not optimal and dont like that at all
    not optimal for flowering anyways

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmanmeadows View Post
    you should be finishing flowering around 55-65%. Veg is what requires a higher humidity.
    it might vary depending in different locations in the tent. maybe in the heart of an overcrowded canopy you are actually reaching 60-70% due to transpiration from the leaves raising humidity. if you have good exhaust maybe not, more of an issue with a sealed room. what are your temperatures? i'd be worried about the cold air too. you can always add in a humidifier close to the intake or in the intake room.

Bro ... you want it less than 55 to 60
    by the time flower ends....

You want it no higher than 50 %
    In my opinion you guys are way to high unless you have great ventilation and even then you are too high.

We have found that this is strain specific. They really do react to the humidity differently. Take note of how temp and humidity interact. Obviously you know that warm air holds more water than cool air.

But operating at higher than 50% and close to 60% is unnecessary in any stage and the higher runs a risk of mold. You can do it, with good circulation and temp regulation, but you can seriously drop those humidity levels.

In early stages when roots aren't established you can kick the humidity up to 70% or more, it's how it gets water. Watch that temp though, keep it under 25C with lights on.

It changes in veg as the roots start taking on more water and the plant itself uses evaporation to cool. Lower the humidity about weekly through veg. You guys might take it to 50, but so many strains do better at lower. Take it to 40%.

With temps slightly higher here evap is good, stay under 27 or 28C

Keep dropping that shit for flowering. If you're not at 40%, get there, obvioulsy temp is dropping a bit for flowering too.

This is where I differ from you guys. About two weeks from cutting, maybe while flushing, I'm dropping humidity to 30% definitely less than 40%.

There are some plants that we are putting at 20% humidity in flower and those are about 40% during veg.

Keeping temp and RH down during the flowering period can be a bitch and getting the late stage lights on/off temp difference to increase with these lower levels of humidity are very important.

And a bitch to do sometimes. I think my thoughts on how it can be and is done is for another post though.

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/EnragedBlackandwhiteBlackpanther' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='524'></iframe>

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

LMAO...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    ...The last two triggers were lost in bottom of the ninth walkoffs and notice who score first in the that first loss and who never scored the next game. It's not what they bring, it's how they bring it.

I continue to expect the sideways to downward market and even a win today yields a mere +105. There's are reason for that...
    Cubs out to the early 6-0 lead.

lol

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Stevek, check in pal.

stevenash

Daggles out of nowhere into third place now.
    I've been telling anybody that'll listen that Daggles is a sneaky one.

Fidel_CashFlow

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Getting sllllammmmmmmed

Fidel_CashFlow

Thanks BeatTheJerk

stevenash

That Jerky is OK

wolfmanmeadows
    wolfmanmeadows's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2020

In my opinion you guys are way to high unless you have great ventilation and even then you are too high.

We have found that this is strain specific. They really do react to the humidity differently. Take note of how temp and humidity interact. Obviously you know that warm air holds more water than cool air.

But operating at higher than 50% and close to 60% is unnecessary in any stage and the higher runs a risk of mold. You can do it, with good circulation and temp regulation, but you can seriously drop those humidity levels.

In early stages when roots aren't established you can kick the humidity up to 70% or more, it's how it gets water. Watch that temp though, keep it under 25C with lights on.

It changes in veg as the roots start taking on more water and the plant itself uses evaporation to cool. Lower the humidity about weekly through veg. You guys might take it to 50, but so many strains do better at lower. Take it to 40%.

With temps slightly higher here evap is good, stay under 27 or 28C

Keep dropping that shit for flowering. If you're not at 40%, get there, obvioulsy temp is dropping a bit for flowering too.

This is where I differ from you guys. About two weeks from cutting, maybe while flushing, I'm dropping humidity to 30% definitely less than 40%.

There are some plants that we are putting at 20% humidity in flower and those are about 40% during veg.

Keeping temp and RH down during the flowering period can be a bitch and getting the late stage lights on/off temp difference to increase with these lower levels of humidity are very important.

And a bitch to do sometimes. I think my thoughts on how it can be and is done is for another post though.

I don't have great ventilation, I have no ventilation. You turn off the exhaust fans in a sealed room. Once every 2-3 hours during lights on I turn on the exhaust fan for a few minutes to recirculate fresh air.

I have also read about different strains performing better in different environments, I can see that. When people breed landrace strains around the world, they select the best performing ones in their environment, which breeds plants that favor conditions in a specific local region.

Most people following the VPD chart would say that operating below 50% RH is too high of a VPD and too stressful to the plants in any stage beyond late flower. Not sure why you are saying it is unnecessary if that is the recommendation of countless experts for optimal parameters. I doubt you are pulling 3+ pounds per light using that growing style, maybe you are hurting your yields by a dry environment. Why do you run at a high VPD? There are other ways to combat mold like the ProGuard. What benefits have you found from lower humidity besides avoiding mold?

People who buy the ProGuard supposedly never get mold and pass all the microbial testing.
    https://craft-farmer.com/products/in...-dxm-100-w-mci

Humidity and temp need to be looked at together. Ambient temps aren't the only factor, you need to look at leaf temp. Depending on your lighting technology, that would change ambient temperature suggestions, higher for LED as there is less radiant heat. LEDs need hotter rooms.

Keeping temp and RH% down in flowering in a sealed room can be easily accomplished with a properly sized mini split A/C and industrial dehumidifier.

I turn down exhaust duty cycle and use a space heater to adjust night time temps up/down if needed.

I have tons of sources I can share I've come across in my research that would suggest your rooms are much too dry and your VPD is too high.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave wolfmanmeadows 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

DiggityDaggityDo

LMAO...

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Daggles out of nowhere into third place now.
    I've been telling anybody that'll listen that Daggles is a sneaky one.
    I’ll slide right in whenever I see an opportunity.

Be careful with your ladies around me. Don’t leave them unattended while you go piss in the urinal.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

The KVB MLB Contrarian Fund has added...

959 17-Apr PIT +123
    973 BAL +125

All plays backbone plays. The CHI +105 paid earlier with a bit of a statement. Not sure that makes a compelling argument for the strength of the contrarian market, could be the market is rounding up money and excitement. I still see it as sideways.

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/AcrobaticAmusingIrishsetter' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='412'></iframe>

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    I’ll slide right in whenever I see an opportunity.

Be careful with your ladies around me. Don’t leave them unattended while you go piss in the urinal.

You're not bad boy, you're just ambitious.

Oh boy I gotta pee.
    brb
    Points Awarded:

DiggityDaggityDo gave stevenash 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Pizza oven night, with a group of people.

Man if i even so much as come down with anything by Tuesday, Kung Flu or anything, I'll toss the Omen out the window. Going into the hospital Tuesday morning for some crazy radio frequency, finally. Been waiting a very long time for this. Going in for the other side in May.

Sustained burns from a different angle going to hopefully take a major component out of the picture for a long time without the nasty ass side effect.

Hopefully.

But everyone freaking out taking temp at every doorway. If something were to happen and I couldn't get in, then it could be a very long time before the next opportunity.

Just need to last a few more days.

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/TightMessyBobwhite' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='508'></iframe>

stevenash

Greinke tonight KVB

Fidel_CashFlow

Weather clearing up

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmanmeadows View Post
    I don't have great ventilation, I have no ventilation. You turn off the exhaust fans in a sealed room. Once every 2-3 hours during lights on I turn on the exhaust fan for a few minutes to recirculate fresh air.

I have also read about different strains performing better in different environments, I can see that. When people breed landrace strains around the world, they select the best performing ones in their environment, which breeds plants that favor conditions in a specific local region.

Most people following the VPD chart would say that operating below 50% RH is too high of a VPD and too stressful to the plants in any stage beyond late flower. Not sure why you are saying it is unnecessary if that is the recommendation of countless experts for optimal parameters. I doubt you are pulling 3+ pounds per light using that growing style, maybe you are hurting your yields by a dry environment. Why do you run at a high VPD? There are other ways to combat mold like the ProGuard. What benefits have you found from lower humidity besides avoiding mold?

People who buy the ProGuard supposedly never get mold and pass all the microbial testing.
    https://craft-farmer.com/products/in...-dxm-100-w-mci

Humidity and temp need to be looked at together. Ambient temps aren't the only factor, you need to look at leaf temp. Depending on your lighting technology, that would change ambient temperature suggestions, higher for LED as there is less radiant heat. LEDs need hotter rooms.

Keeping temp and RH% down in flowering in a sealed room can be easily accomplished with a properly sized mini split A/C and industrial dehumidifier.

I turn down exhaust duty cycle and use a space heater to adjust night time temps up/down if needed.

I have tons of sources I can share I've come across in my research that would suggest your rooms are much too dry and your VPD is too high.
    Dropping from 50% to 40% isn't really stressful though. Running 50-60% might be recommended but it's unnecessary to go that high during veg and flower, especially flower, for the risk you are taking.

Like I said, you can totally do it at 50%, 55%, etc, but tweaking it down a little, more like 40% during late flower might surprise you.

Dropping the RH for some of these strains actually yields more, and better, bud. That's why it's done. Mold control not an issue because we never hit over 60% for any strain.

I don't agree that LED's need hotter rooms, I think the temperature of the room and leaf needs to be the same no matter the light source...

I get what you're saying there though, about something compensating for it.

As far as the extremes I mention, it's only for certain strains, not just any strain. But for any strain, most certainly going below 50% during late flower.

Nothing is kept over at that point. So far that's what the data shows.

First ... 3291329232933294329532963297 ... Last