pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25522

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    1 more to go and you made way more than me.

Get it Jerky!

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10711

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post

Private subforum!!!
    Get a room guys.

He’s weird I just play along because he’s a good guy.
    If i can get a room with a hot tub and an Ostridge the 4 of us can get a room strip down naked form a circle use a Ouija board and summon the naked spirit of Don Knotts. Then the 5 of us can order room service. Maybe get sliders.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    If i can get a room with a hot tub and an Ostridge the 4 of us can get a room strip down naked form a circle use a Ouija board and summon the naked spirit of Don Knotts. Then the 5 of us can order room service. Maybe get sliders.
    Riiiiiiiiight (Dr. Evil voice)

https://voca.ro/1ouPu3mYkHG0

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Piler, the man. Hanging in, trying to find a few more winners. Too many splits, not enough wins. How are you pal? I see you have been picking some winners.
    Off and on brother you are a good man people don’t know the half this guy is a good dude and genuinely cares about people I know first hand one of the good guys on here... yah I’m off and on man lose some then get it back lol

pablo222

Pirates +205
    Ring

pablo222

Red Sox +134
    ding

pablo222

Rangers +162
    dong

BeatTheJerk

ding
    No action pitcher change I played this at Heritage.

BeatTheJerk

3-0 +$4670 up over 5k last 2days which is a lot for me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

BTJ = a man of faith. He is a hero on my eyes.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

LOL Now go put it into the stock market instead of continuing to gamble until you lose it!

Then wash rinse and repeat! Then you can have "millions" in the stock market like me!

JoeCool20

1 more to go and you made way more than me.

Get it Jerky!
    No action pitcher change I played this at Heritage.
    Just be glad you get the "Dr. Jekyll" version of Pablo! Some of us get the ugly side of Pablo. LOL

I thought it was just me until I realized that there are others that he is rude and ugly to on here.

He picks and chooses which strangers he is nice to and which he is ugly to on here! LOL I've never heard of such!

But I got picked to be ugly to so all I ever get is the "Mr Hyde" version and he calls me rude & ugly names like a child.

Bi polar is a very tough & terrible disease. I hate to see him waffle back and forth between

nice Jekyll and angry Hyde to a bunch of different strangers on here! Makes him look like a psycho

who can't control himself.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 04-14-21 at 01:32 AM.

JoeCool20

Just always got to remember, when you see somebody being rude and ugly and calling names,

especially to strangers on a damn chat forum, it is because that is who they really are deep inside!

They have hate and ugliness deep in their heart and they can not suppress it. So their true (ugly) colors shine through.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 848

Hell yes!

JoeCool20

Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk

Hell yes!
    Absolutely terrific! Hope he either spends it on great stuff OR saves/invests it!

I just hate it that the life of us gamblers is usually that we do NOTHING with it except eventually lose it back!

I don't want it to be that!

JoeCool20

It is a wild coincidence that I just got about that much $4600 in btc payouts into my bit-pay

wallet! And I knew if I didn't transfer it on to my bit pay C-card, then the money would just sit

there until I sent it back in and started gambling again! But I DID put it all on the bit pay C-card!!

So now I have almost 5 grand that I CAN'T send in and gamble! I'm freakin thrilled!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

keep betting it goes away

always pull money out of accounts and restart

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk

Absolutely terrific! Hope he either spends it on great stuff OR saves/invests it!

I just hate it that the life of us gamblers is usually that we do NOTHING with it except eventually lose it back!

I don't want it to be that!
    I’m gonna pay rent/utilities & buy food/gas with it. This is my only source of income right now.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Just be glad you get the "Dr. Jekyll" version of Pablo! Some of us get the ugly side of Pablo. LOL

I thought it was just me until I realized that there are others that he is rude and ugly to on here.

He picks and chooses which strangers he is nice to and which he is ugly to on here! LOL I've never heard of such!

But I got picked to be ugly to so all I ever get is the "Mr Hyde" version and he calls me rude & ugly names like a child.

Bi polar is a very tough & terrible disease. I hate to see him waffle back and forth between

nice Jekyll and angry Hyde to a bunch of different strangers on here! Makes him look like a psycho

who can't control himself.
    Pablo has always been cool & respectful to me, because he senses my realness & humility which usually translates to a genuine person. I know he was roasting/mocking you yesterday in the Btc thread, but it’s not a good look to use racial comebacks as you did to describe him in a negative way. I’ve been banned for nearly a year for using racial slurs on a poster that was antagonizing me to no end & pushed my buttons aka “BigBusiness”.

pablo222

Joe is a wind up toy. Drop a one liner on him and he spends hours posting the same jibberish multiple times in different threads.
    Then he spends a couple more hours editing them all. He is the only poster I have ever had on ignore.
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave pablo222 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10711

Riiiiiiiiight (Dr. Evil voice)

https://voca.ro/1ouPu3mYkHG0
    I know why you would think or say that. I know part of what i said you are telling yourself there is no way that would ever happen . Could it? I know your scared. But i promise you if you believe in yourself and have faith we can get Sliders delivered to the room.

BeatTheJerk

No plays today don’t like the card, might try something different & take a break off a nice mini run & then come back firing again.
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave BeatTheJerk 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mjsuax13

No plays today don’t like the card, might try something different & take a break off a nice mini run & then come back firing again.
    Smart. Enjoy the mini run and chill. Long season ahead.

BeatTheJerk

Smart. Enjoy the mini run and chill. Long season ahead.
    Thanks for the support homie

jjgold

Jerky you 250 pounds yet??

Man I would jab you so easy with your slow hands

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Jerky you 250 pounds yet??

Man I would jab you so easy with your slow hands
    5’10” 198 lbs currently & on a bad day with my back acting up without my vodka & perc you probably could pal. I’m in bad shape as far as pain goes. I have DDD & I feel like I have MS on certain days haven’t been properly diagnosed yet.

jjgold

How about back surgery?

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    How about back surgery?
    I’m working on that it’s pricey as f u c k 15-25k insurance will cover less than half of that & it has up to a 40% failure rate. Look at poor Tiger Woods he has had a number of them throughout the decades & the best doctors in the world couldn’t fix him to where he has no pain.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

5’10” 198 lbs currently & on a bad day with my back acting up without my vodka & perc you probably could pal. I’m in bad shape as far as pain goes. I have DDD & I feel like I have MS on certain days haven’t been properly diagnosed yet.
    Hang in there jerky, I know exactly what you're going through.

It's an endless battle it seems. I got lucky with a surgery that helped some problems, but some just can't be helped.

jjgold

If I ever hit the lottery I would 100% help guys here if they had health issues

These back issues are very difficult to solve

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

We've beaten ourselves up for the sake of living hard, Gold.

And as we get older, we start paying for it.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    We've beaten ourselves up for the sake of living hard, Gold.

And as we get older, we start paying for it.
    Turned 40 and I’m now starting to feel it. Stiff and sore and it’s not from a weekend filled with cocaine, booze and whores.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Off and on brother you are a good man people don’t know the half this guy is a good dude and genuinely cares about people I know first hand one of the good guys on here... yah I’m off and on man lose some then get it back lol
    You are a good man my friend. Appreciate the kind words. Best days ahead always!

I’m with jerky today. Taking the day off. Up a little bit so far this week so will pick some spots Thursday/Friday and coach Tee Ball Saturday. I have 4-6 year olds out there with Ken Griffey Jr swings. Now we just have to figure out the fielding part!

JoeCool20

Joe is a wind up toy. Drop a one liner on him and he spends hours posting the same jibberish multiple times in different threads.
    Then he spends a couple more hours editing them all. He is the only poster I have ever had on ignore.
    LOL How hypocritical can you actually get?

This Coming from the psycho guy (you) who posts the same "jibberish" under EVERY post that you see me make!

Dude I don't give a DAMN about your "one liners" but you HATE me and follow me around the board because my sharp witted REPLIES to your one liners make you so angry that you turn into a psycho infatuated fool! LOL If you don't start it, then I don't humiliate you & make you psycho with a reply! A damn retarded ape could understand that Taco Boy!

The you come with the SAME idiotic shit ad nauseam! Some dumb shit about me using the edit feature! LOL
    Then YOU will use the edit feature! LOL You have driven yourself INSANE over a damn stranger!

It would be a LOT better for you to ignore me than to let me make you look like a psycho-fool on here bro!

You are holding some type of "grudge" against me from over 2 years ago!! And EVERY post that you see me make, even when they have NOTHING to do with you, then your blood boils! Dude GET OVER IT! I've PM-ed you and said "is there anything I can apologize for so you will stop making an obsessed fool of yourself over my posts?" And you won't do it!!

Do you hold a grudge on your wife for something she did 2 years ago? (Beside the cheating) Do you hold grudges

on your kids for things 2 years ago? Hell no or they'd hate you and think you were psychotic!

Well why let a stranger do that to you bro? I'm just trying to make you look "normal" on here instead of psycho!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 04-14-21 at 02:15 PM.

JoeCool20

Pablo has always been cool & respectful to me, because he senses my realness & humility which usually translates to a genuine person. I know he was roasting/mocking you yesterday in the Btc thread, but it’s not a good look to use racial comebacks as you did to describe him in a negative way. I’ve been banned for nearly a year for using racial slurs on a poster that was antagonizing me to no end & pushed my buttons aka “BigBusiness”.

TY. But always remember bro, I have NEVER done anything to make Pablo NOT "cool and respectful" to me!!

I have only REPLIED to the dumb shit that HE starts with me!

You need to tell HIM to not bother trying to bash me or others to START with! Then none of the rest even happens!

If he comes at this bull then he gets the horns! And then he whines and cries about my powerful replies and hates

the sight of me for it! LOL You think I'm going to say "I'm sorry that I humiliated you so bad in REPLY to the

dumb shit that you started." LOL It ain't going to happen bro! If Taco Boy can dish it out, then he can take it back!

If not then let him be "cool and respectful" to me and I will be that way back! BUT HE CAN'T DO IT!

First ... 3456789 ... Last